Author Topic: My Name Is Earl  (Read 910 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
My Name Is Earl
« on: March 14, 2006, 03:24:57 PM »
So after much procrastination I finally downloaded some episodes of this show on the weekend. I was instantly hooked, I downloaded all the episodes and have watched them all already. I think it's great, Jason Lee is one of my favourite actors.

Anyone else dig this show?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

Re: My Name Is Earl
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 03:26:49 PM »
yeah i love it..

and Jason Lee is one of my favourite skaters :P !

theres a rumour about him/them doing another sitcom with the whole stereo skateboards team (he cofounded the company).. and a random factoid. i have stereo hollowcore wheels on my skateboard :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:28:24 PM by Overseer »

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 03:46:44 PM »
ye i love the show, like Jason lee too, and have no idea what the fuck overseer is on about

[img]

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 04:17:29 AM »
ye i love the show, like Jason lee too, and have no idea what the fuck overseer is on about

Jason lee is a pro skateboarder turned actor. make more sense now? :)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 05:17:55 AM »
Yeah, I read that he was huge in the late 80s early 90s. I'm happy he decided the acting thing for a career.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 06:14:06 AM »
and he's still into the skate thing too.. :)

check his rider profile here..

http://www.stereosoundagency.com/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 06:17:57 AM by Overseer »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 12:09:27 AM »
Yup shits good. I dont like Randy's character though, hope they ditch him.

The Maestro

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 05:08:59 AM »

You gotta be kidding me, that guy is great. Did you see the one where it takes him a long time to reach a thought? One of the funniest things I ever saw.

Paris

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 08:30:54 AM »

You gotta be kidding me, that guy is great. Did you see the one where it takes him a long time to reach a thought? One of the funniest things I ever saw.

Ye i think Randy's character is great. "one of you is bad and the other is retarded"

[img]

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 09:07:05 AM »

Ye i think Randy's character is great. "one of you is bad and the other is retarded"

Lol, that was fucked up but hilarious.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »
LMAO @ Randy when he was telling Earl, hes gonna try to enter his dream, omg that had me dying, i still always say that to people too, lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 10:25:16 AM »
LMAO @ Randy when he was telling Earl, hes gonna try to enter his dream, omg that had me dying, i still always say that to people too, lol

LOL that was great too. He wakes up in the morning: "Damn it!"

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 05:53:49 AM »
Anyone seen the episode last night? Pretty damn funny, 11 year old kid driving the car. Good message too.

Paris

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 06:56:39 AM »
yeh i watched it. this was my first time watching it and i thought it was pretty funny. i liked the office aswell.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »
Na i dont like him. He aint original enough,  kind of cliched stupid.

The Maestro