Author Topic: Fabricali : THE WEST COAST T-Shirts  (Read 181 times)

P2G

Fabricali : THE WEST COAST T-Shirts
« on: March 13, 2006, 09:16:50 AM »
just got this tshirt in the post today, i ordered a Medium - thinking that the U.S size M would be bigger than a UK M, but its not... its about the same size n its too small for me..

anyone in the U.K looking to buy a one of these tees..

shoot me a PM and ill sort you out, im gonna order a size L now..these are the shit  8)

this is the actual T - black with white text..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fabricali : THE WEST COAST T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 09:21:03 AM »
yea ill take it pete...you around? can i call you now?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »
i was going to order off the site but my local shopping mall (Montebello Town Center) sells them at a store called "Workmens" kinda hip hop clothing store but more like mixtapes and t-shit type place... so i got it there rather than waiting on the shirt.... and they are acctually fabricali branded shirts... the only thing is that on the site they are 20 bucks at the store they are 25 but still well worth it if you dont want to wait for shipping

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 10:32:10 AM »
it's because they're pre-shrunk, I had the same problem and had to send 2 back to Cali.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »
oh by the way does anyone think the neck is super TIGHT... i like the neck to be nice and tight but shit seemed like i had to stretch the mutha out to get my head in there..lol
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 01:17:09 PM by E. J. Rizo »

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 12:15:59 PM »
Ya Im checking the site now....Id like to order a couple but in XL for sure.  I dont wear anything smaller than XL.......whats up with them only carying medium sizes?  Seriously, who the fuck wears a medium? 

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »
www.ftkonline.com
www.buyfabricali.com

you might wanna try FTK first, I ordered from there and got a full refund,(bar shipping), the official site doesn't do refunds.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 06:27:08 AM »
oh by the way does anyone think the neck is super TIGHT... i like the neck to be nice and tight but shit seemed like i had to stretch the mutha out to get my head in there..lol

lol...thanks for pointing that out dude. i was just about to buy one of these, but seeing as how i have a size 8 head, this prolly wouldn't be the best idea  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »

lol...thanks for pointing that out dude. i was just about to buy one of these, but seeing as how i have a size 8 head, this prolly wouldn't be the best idea  ;D
unless you want to feel like when you where born again lol  :o