Author Topic: Culpepper is of to Miami for a 2nd rounder!  (Read 550 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Culpepper is of to Miami for a 2nd rounder!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 06:08:24 PM »
miami looks like a promising team with their solid D and chambers at wr. their o-line is aight as well and wit a young back they have a good team.

word

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 07:06:14 PM »
i knew he was going to miami!!! i dont know i just had a feeling lol too bad ricky fucked up big time tho :(
ricky didnt fuck up yet, word is it may of been one of those herbal drugs he takes.  Notice how there hasnt been a peep about it since it came out.  Plus if he fucked up ronnie brown gets all the carries so its not like miami is fucked

Miami is also most likely going to trade Ricky once that whole mess gets sortted out. Denver is a team that's very interested in Ricky & if Ricky is able to get his name cleared from this positive test, then he will most likely be running for the Broncos in 2006.

I don't know.  They re-signed Ron Dayne, and will have Tatum Bell who is pretty solid.  They might pick up another RB, but I don't think it will be Ricky  :bandit:  Williams

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 10:46:41 PM »
^i'm happy with lamont jordan in oakland and julius jones in dallas, so i really don't feel a need for him on any of my teams

the only team i can think of that would really need ricky williams is maybe san francisco or the colts now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 11:30:53 PM »
i knew he was going to miami!!! i dont know i just had a feeling lol too bad ricky fucked up big time tho :(
ricky didnt fuck up yet, word is it may of been one of those herbal drugs he takes.  Notice how there hasnt been a peep about it since it came out.  Plus if he fucked up ronnie brown gets all the carries so its not like miami is fucked

Miami is also most likely going to trade Ricky once that whole mess gets sortted out. Denver is a team that's very interested in Ricky & if Ricky is able to get his name cleared from this positive test, then he will most likely be running for the Broncos in 2006.

I don't know.  They re-signed Ron Dayne, and will have Tatum Bell who is pretty solid.  They might pick up another RB, but I don't think it will be Ricky  :bandit:  Williams

Ricky is better than Bell & Dayne & neither are really dependable. Dayne, who's knows what's up with him, does the 15 good carries he ad with the Broncos override an up to this point disappointing career? & Bell can't give the Broncos more than 15 carries before he starts to break down. I'm pretty sure that as soon as this whole mess gets cleared up, Shannahan will be calling the Dolphins asking about Ricky.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 05:36:08 AM »

Ricky is better than Bell & Dayne & neither are really dependable. Dayne, who's knows what's up with him, does the 15 good carries he ad with the Broncos override an up to this point disappointing career? & Bell can't give the Broncos more than 15 carries before he starts to break down. I'm pretty sure that as soon as this whole mess gets cleared up, Shannahan will be calling the Dolphins asking about Ricky.
If the ricky mess clears up, he isnt going anywhere.  Saban has a hard on for Ricky plus the combo of him and ronnie brown is scary.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 09:11:01 AM »
both dayne and bell arent really dependable backs but in shanahan's system any back can do well. these two r prolly the worst back combination shanahan has had for a few yrs but i woudnt be surpised to see at least one of them get 1000yrds. ricky would look pretty scary behind that broncos line though.,

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 12:04:40 PM »

If the ricky mess clears up, he isnt going anywhere.  Saban has a hard on for Ricky plus the combo of him and ronnie brown is scary.

Saban's been looking to trade Ricky for awhile now. One of the reasons he brought Ricky back was to improve Ricky's trade value. So I think Ricky is defintely on his way out if he can get his named cleared here.

herpes

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2006, 02:57:55 PM »

Saban's been looking to trade Ricky for awhile now. One of the reasons he brought Ricky back was to improve Ricky's trade value. So I think Ricky is defintely on his way out if he can get his named cleared here.
No he hasnt, Saban has been one of the few in the organization that wants to keep Ricky.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2006, 11:18:17 PM »

No he hasnt, Saban has been one of the few in the organization that wants to keep Ricky.

Everything I've heard coming out of Miami was that Sabin is trying to trade Ricky & has been trying to trade Ricky pretty much since Ricky came off of the suspension. & Miami needs more draft picks, & if that's all it takes to have a potential great RB who won't hurt you cap wise; Shannahan is going to do it. I haven't heard one report which has said Sabin wants to keep Ricky.

dexter

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »
go Canes :D