Author Topic: DJ Premier is working with Christina Aguilera  (Read 383 times)

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DJ Premier is working with Christina Aguilera
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 07:22:27 PM »
I can't wait, shits gonna be dope as fuck. 
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

Matty

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 07:26:06 PM »
primo does smooth r&b the janet jackson remix http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BBM7S44ROY2D1C0AGMNV0N08L

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »
hey i dont have anything against this man...

i lvoe the track premier done with mutha fucking craig david..

please read all the posts before you post something

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 12:31:43 AM »
Everybody needs to fucking relaxe...its not like he singing....he is just one of the producers she is useing....and who knows, she might sound ok over some grimmy shit.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 08:48:07 AM »
only thing i´m worryin about is if Christina´s singing style is gonna go hand in hand with Premo´s beats. but other then that i´ll say that i don´t midn this at all coz Christina is one of the few pop singers that can actually sing her ass off. and Premo´s one of the best producer´s out so this could make for some great music. i remember the last time i said this over at the IC and i´ve never seen those faggots so upset, some of them even had the nerve to say that Teairra Mari is a better singer then Christina Aguilera ???

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »
only thing i´m worryin about is if Christina´s singing style is gonna go hand in hand with Premo´s beats. but other then that i´ll say that i don´t midn this at all coz Christina is one of the few pop singers that can actually sing her ass off. and Premo´s one of the best producer´s out so this could make for some great music. i remember the last time i said this over at the IC and i´ve never seen those faggots so upset, some of them even had the nerve to say that Teairra Mari is a better singer then Christina Aguilera ???

That place is home to some of the most ignorant motherfuckers you'll ever come across.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 06:49:47 AM »
i'll check the joints she did with premier, props on both of them really for hooking up, the most talented gyal in the business is alicia keys but i mean aguilera doing more for bitches than beyonce, shes a gimmick now, i think she wanna be the female 50 cent, the joint agulera did with lil kim that was played heavy on radio and had a video to it was dope, the beat was sick