Author Topic: LOTS OF PS3 + PSP INFO,SONY FINALLY SPEAKS,OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE AND MORE!!!  (Read 564 times)

herpes

Alright.  Head count.  Who is just dying to have a bluray player?  Anybody?  Anyone? 
I could careless about the new ps3 but i actually know quite a few people that are looking foward to the bluray technology

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
if its more then 300 bucks then im not going to buy it
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Sikotic™

"[PS3] is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine. I'm not going to reveal [the PS3's] price today. I'm going to only say that it'll be expensive. I'm aware that with all these technologies, the PS3 can't be offered at a price that's targeted towards households."

What is this guy, a fuckin moron? How are you suppose to make any money if the average person can't afford your product?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MIC

"[PS3] is not a game machine. We've never once called it a game machine. I'm not going to reveal [the PS3's] price today. I'm going to only say that it'll be expensive. I'm aware that with all these technologies, the PS3 can't be offered at a price that's targeted towards households."

What is this guy, a fuckin moron? How are you suppose to make any money if the average person can't afford your product?

A few months ago he said it'd so great, you'd want to get a second job to be able to afford it. ;D

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

A few months ago he said it'd so great, you'd want to get a second job to be able to afford it. ;D

lol yea i remember reading that quote

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if its more then 300 bucks then im not going to buy it

almost 100% sure its more then 300 homie

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By the looks of things, $500+ish sounds about right, but that'd mean it'd cost me $1000+ish NZD, DAMMIT! lol.

Some kids stole a XBOX 360 display unit days before it's release down here! lol, hmmmmm.

K A I N

Sweet. But it'll probably be like $500 bucks. :-\

I doubt it.  More like 700 and up. 

i agree, i think probably even more

You guys are clowns :laugh: it will be 399-499.

599 w/games

Matty

ima get a revolution

Sikotic™

I still don't believe that. It's not logical on their part.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
all i know its going to be expensive.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some more news about the PS3 from the GDC06

The previous release date for the PS3 was november 06 ,sony has now let us know that it will be "early november"
sony also said that the PS3 will be playable at E3  8)

Sony also said that God of War 2 will be coming to the PS2 in early 2007 and that Ratchet and Clank is heading to the PS3
good news for the ps2 owners since God of War is a fuckin sick game