Author Topic: The Godfather: The Game  (Read 575 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Godfather: The Game
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
IGN gave it a 7.9
Gamespot Gave it a 8.1

looks decent , heres the good and the bad from gamespot:

The Good: The game makes great use of the film license; plenty of challenging, multitiered missions to keep you busy; fun combat and interrogation system; you can explore a great-looking, expansive map of 1940s new york, with no load times; good music.

The Bad: Heavily recycled character and vehicle models, as well as building interiors ; occasionally glitchy and stupid artificial intelligence; unstable frame rate.

Ill be getting it when it comes out for the 360 in a few months,they will prolly correct the things that were wrong in this one like more smarter AI better framerate and fix the glitches , but anyone whose a fan of the godfather will prolly love this game  8)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 02:30:38 PM by black_smoke »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 03:27:32 PM »
game really gets old quickly. I played this on the pc.

Controlling is really really bad (im sure its 100 times better on console). You cant really get into the godfather story. You keep doing the same stuff over and over. ive played it for about 10 hours. Im getting rid of it. Mafia was so much better.

rik

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »
Im might buy this even though it looks a lot like Mafia ( i never finshed that game and I own it) anyways I think Scarface will be much better.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 04:31:00 PM »
Im might buy this even though it looks a lot like Mafia ( i never finshed that game and I own it) anyways I think Scarface will be much better.

you should finish it, the end of the story is really nice, and the three last missions are real nice graphicly, plus u get all these crazy cars

btw, they are making a sequel

rik

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 05:01:56 PM »

you should finish it, the end of the story is really nice, and the three last missions are real nice graphicly, plus u get all these crazy cars

yeah man I need to finish it...Sequel that should be nice I like the first one don't remember why I stoped playin it I think I got a new game and got caught up on it. Anyway I think I'ma go play it right now.

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 05:07:07 PM »
Mafia > The Godfather

Scarface is rumored to be the best of them all.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 05:07:16 PM »

yeah man I need to finish it...Sequel that should be nice I like the first one don't remember why I stoped playin it I think I got a new game and got caught up on it. Anyway I think I'ma go play it right now.

i rented mafia for a week or so and i got halfway thru and i loved the game, but i never go to finish it, i still think i got it on my memory card. i think im gonna rent it this weekend

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 05:43:13 PM »
I'm taking a quik little break right now. Gotta get used to the controls again