Author Topic: Michael Jackson apparently hard at work on a new album  (Read 540 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Michael Jackson apparently hard at work on a new album
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2006, 08:19:04 PM »
As long as  Floetry is involved with this album , I'll be happy

coola

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2006, 08:47:51 PM »
i cannot see it possible that MJ is broke...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2006, 09:36:37 PM »
he will work with kanye and 50! but i don't like that!! but they are popular...and i'm sure there gonna be some club bangerz..and michael need this for his "comeback" !

for the new album...yea he workin on it...and i'm 100 % sure,it's gonna be the best album he ever did! BELIEVE THAT!!!
all the shit he been through...and he is no longer the peter pan! u will see the new MJ...like u never heard him before! but like always,there gonna be a few club bangerz,ballads,rock songs,and pop...but he gonna take it to tha whole new level!

2007 is gonna be MJ'S YEAR!!!!!!

about invincible...just listen to tha album now! butterflies,unbreakable,break of dawn,speechless...dope songs !the problem was that he did more than 100 songs...and he had to choose 16...i'm sure there were even better tracks...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 09:42:09 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 10:15:43 PM »
i cannot see it possible that MJ is broke...

He's not broke, but he does have serious financial problems.  Michael Jackson broke and you and I broke are two totally different things.

If I'm broke, I have no chance of a quick turnaround, and I could literally starve to death, not have a roof over my head, and it'd take years to fix it.

Michael's 'broke', but owns a 50 million dollar home, owns a song catalogue worth 5-600 million dollars, owns his personal song catalog likely worth 150 million, has the ability to write a song RIGHT NOW and sell it to somebody for likely a couple hundred grand.  He's famous; if he ever was really down on his luck, somebody, somewhere, who's a fan would help him out.  He could never starve to death, anybody would help support the guy if they could, etc.

So I don't think 'broke' is ever the correct word with him.  The situation is just that he's spoiled, and has absolutely no concept of money.  He doesn't even know what the fuck money is, because he's always had enough.  If you have enough money to do anything, when you start running low it doesn't even make sense.  He doesn't even understand like the relative expense of things, you could ask him what a gallon of milk costs and he wouldn't know if it's a dollar or a hundred dollars. 

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 06:21:38 AM »
but he can tell u how much a castle or a house cost  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
And another name today, Michael is working with "Devo Springsteen" in Bahrain, right now, best known as being Maxwell's producer. 

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 06:56:05 PM »
And another name today, Michael is working with "Devo Springsteen" in Bahrain, right now, best known as being Maxwell's producer. 

Ohhh shiiiiiitt...this will be soulful as fuck!

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »
Yeah, everything I've heard so far I like.  If he wants to work with maxwell's producer, work with Kanye, work with John Legend, shit like that?  SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.  That's DEFINATELY a step in the right direction.

I've said it before, I'll say it again... if you're a fan of his, good news, because he apparently is so 'broke' that he HAS to make music.  So he won't be able to rest on his laziness much longer, he'll need an album out within a year or so anyways just to start getting the money rolling back in.  We may even get to a situation where he's doing many, many things musically trying to rebuild his wealth.  I don't see nothing wrong with pressuring the guy to actually WORK for a living, like the rest of us do. 

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 07:18:30 PM »
im starting to be hyped for this...He needs a good back up

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 07:21:20 PM »
I hope it comes out. Invincible was decent, I enjoyed it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »
I hope it comes out. Invincible was decent, I enjoyed it.

yeah "Butterflies" , "Heaven can wait" , "You are my life" and "Cry" were really good!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »
I'm waitin on Michael!