Author Topic: The Game will help Chamillionaire with his WestCoast remix of "Ridin'"  (Read 1487 times)

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Game will help Chamillionaire with his WestCoast remix of "Ridin'"
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 02:35:33 AM »
i like game but i think yall are seriously overrating him when u say he killed 'tell me when to go'. same with cham, his boring ass songs and monotone hooks. he need to stop pretending to be a fuckin lizard and learn how to pick out decent beats. krazy outshined him in every way for ridin. im not denyin it's a nice song, but it aint no coincidence that his best songs (on sound of revenge) are collabs. cham got his mixtape game down like...game but he gotta learn how to make quality albums. that's where mike jones killed him.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006, 11:59:37 AM »
anybody want the 3  remixes? i can up them today or tomorrow

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 12:05:46 PM »
anybody want the 3  remixes? i can up them today or tomorrow
Why do you even ask that question? You know we do. Please up em. Thanks in advance.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 07:16:10 PM »
the 3 files have been upped and ar ein you know where  ;)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006, 07:16:59 PM »
Thanks. Props.

suckaa free

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
i like game but i think yall are seriously overrating him when u say he killed 'tell me when to go'. same with cham, his boring ass songs and monotone hooks. he need to stop pretending to be a fuckin lizard and learn how to pick out decent beats. krazy outshined him in every way for ridin. im not denyin it's a nice song, but it aint no coincidence that his best songs (on sound of revenge) are collabs. cham got his mixtape game down like...game but he gotta learn how to make quality albums. that's where mike jones killed him.

i respect your opponion but i still think Game and Cham are the two best out mang.  and Cham didnt get the "A" list of producers on his shit.  it was his first major album. other than Scott Stortch, i guess many big name producers didnt want to fuck with him because they didnt know if Cham would get nationwide exposure.  dogg, Chams hooks are so appelaing to everybody.  He keeps it street, yet his voice is still appreciated by audiences that maybe dont listen to gangsta rap.  and mike jones did not kill nobody.  Cham is for sure the best rapper out of the south.  believe that.

suckaa free

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »

i dont know where you uploaded them bro.  i appreciate it if you let me know.  thanks

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2006, 08:33:08 PM »

i respect your opponion but i still think Game and Cham are the two best out mang.  and Cham didnt get the "A" list of producers on his shit.  it was his first major album. other than Scott Stortch, i guess many big name producers didnt want to fuck with him because they didnt know if Cham would get nationwide exposure.  dogg, Chams hooks are so appelaing to everybody.  He keeps it street, yet his voice is still appreciated by audiences that maybe dont listen to gangsta rap.  and mike jones did not kill nobody.  Cham is for sure the best rapper out of the south.  believe that.
i only said mike jones killed him cuz even tho he didn't win the beef (to some) he broke first and has been one of the best sellin h-town artists. best out the south? damn that's a bold statement, i doubt he's even the best in houston. ugk, lil flip and zro are just a few who are seen as better there. hell let's not forget face, i heard cham on power sayin he will never be as good as him. but then again like u said we all got opinions

-one more thing, cham is not gangsta rap. the boy don't swear or rap about gangsta shit. he makes grandma friendly music. he should be will smith status by now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:39:54 PM by mike0cc »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2006, 08:54:22 AM »
^so if he dont swear its not gangsta? and he does anyway... you didnt hear the album did you? dont try and tell me a song called No Snitchin is not about gangsta shit. do you have any of his mixtapes? if you did, you'd know none of that was kiddy music.

also, these are opinions, but first off mike jones is garbage and didnt kill anyone. dude looks like a ninja turtle and sounds like hes got a stuffed up nose and his flow is all MIKE JOONES x5 before droppin a line or two in between those chants. the reason he sold is cus the mainstreams some dumb muthafuckers and they hear a hot beat (ie still tippin, back then) and automatically respect whoever was ridin that beat. cham is easily one of the best in houston. after face, name someone who has doper flows then him? i mean those 30-second mixtape flows, that stuffs crazy.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2006, 10:10:54 AM »
I wanna hear Quik on this track same with Keak, San Quinn and Fabby. I already know Magno, Killa and all those cats will kill it.

mann..i think koopa gone get ate twice on his remixes...with magno and killa...he cant mess with those boys...on some str8 raw shit...out of the new breed of houst mc's.. i would put chamillionaire..number 4 out of a list of 5....kuz killa,kiotti and magno...are mannn

i wanna hear the one wit keak personally..kuz he is crazy...quik he dusted that lil scrappy remix...it would be wild if he gave him a beat..and dusted him
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:13:00 AM by Run It !!! »

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
^so if he dont swear its not gangsta? and he does anyway... you didnt hear the album did you? dont try and tell me a song called No Snitchin is not about gangsta shit. do you have any of his mixtapes? if you did, you'd know none of that was kiddy music.

also, these are opinions, but first off mike jones is garbage and didnt kill anyone. dude looks like a ninja turtle and sounds like hes got a stuffed up nose and his flow is all MIKE JOONES x5 before droppin a line or two in between those chants. the reason he sold is cus the mainstreams some dumb muthafuckers and they hear a hot beat (ie still tippin, back then) and automatically respect whoever was ridin that beat. cham is easily one of the best in houston. after face, name someone who has doper flows then him? i mean those 30-second mixtape flows, that stuffs crazy.
yes i have his mixtapes, i've been heavy into houston shit for a minute since i have family and friends all over there. and yes this is all opinion. i never said i liked mike jones or that he was better than cham. i just stated that he 'won' since he was the first to break mainstream, even with his lack of skills. i mean they both shared the same popularity in houston, maybe cham a little more popular cuz of his diss tracks against jones, but man, after still tippin, that shut cham up for a while. i say cham aint gangster cuz he is proud that he aint, i aint tryin to diss him or nothing, that's just his thing. he's from a good home on the northside of htown, raps about candy paint and shit. grew up with paul wall. man advertises the fact that his rhymes are radio friendly. that's what him and pwall are famous for. that's why i said he aint gangsta rap. no snitchin? i see 5th graders say that shit, that's not gangsta, that's just a popular thing to say nowadays.

after face i can name a lot of people with doper flows, zro bein one. and no one can deny slim thug screwed. that shit is just too smooth. the point i was tryin to make with my first post was that ppl are over rating cham since there are so many other artists that i think are equal if not better than him, htown alone. but that aside, he is talented and needs better production for his songs.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2006, 03:01:02 PM »
i respect your opinion. i personally think that cham can shit on slim thug any time, cus slim thug gotta be screwed to have as good-soundin a flow as him. and for z-ro, i love him and love his shit, and i would say he's on the same level flow-wise as cham. i said cham was ONE of the best flow-wise in htown, and then i also said no one can flow as dope as cham for as long. z can flow, but not as sick as cham in my opinion. we all got our opinions tho...

suckaa free

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2006, 05:40:34 PM »
^im ridin with you dubz...let me also say that if you need proof of  Cham flowing fucin hard for a pretty long time, check it out.

maybe there is someone who can rap as good as Cham, but no one does it better today.

ah dubz, you check out them cd places in Frisco yet?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2006, 08:35:55 PM »
yeah, stopped at amoeba on haight and rasputins on powell... dope shit.