Author Topic: The Game will help Chamillionaire with his WestCoast remix of "Ridin'"  (Read 1489 times)

suckaa free

This is the shit.  my two favorite artists on one song.  anybody think Game will have problems adapting to a more southern style?  I dont think so becuase he adapted to other styles like the hyphy thing when he killed "tell me when to go."  i think this is one where the remix has the potential of being better than the original.  I wonder who else will be on the track.  I hope Cham gets an O.G. like Too $hort on the track as well.    ;D

http://www.chamillionaireworld.com/?page=news#http://www.hhboard.com/index.php?showtopic=264120

Citizen-Y

The Sound of Revenge has been getting constant rotation in my car.  This is pretty good news :)

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
That would be sicc

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this song will suit game, it had krayzie in it, and its all bout raw spittin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
That would be sicc
No doubt. Game killed it on the Tell Me When To Go Remix.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
game sounded good on the remix, but he still can't compare to E-40.

youngmessnucca

Im gonna get dissed for this but fuck it, Game is not that good of a rapper. He has show improvement since The Documentary but he not even on Krayzie or Chamillis level imo. I dont dislike the guy and I own UKWII Vol. 3 & Ghost Unit but this dude isnt as raw as people say he is. And the thread title makes it looks like you think Chamillionare is a fuckin charity case or something lol.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Im gonna get dissed for this but fuck it, Game is not that good of a rapper. He has show improvement since The Documentary but he not even on Krayzie or Chamillis level imo. I dont dislike the guy and I own UKWII Vol. 3 & Ghost Unit but this dude isnt as raw as people say he is. And the thread title makes it looks like you think Chamillionare is a fuckin charity case or something lol.

Na IMO u aint listenin hard enough m8. Game is a top 5 mc out of all the newcomers i think.....

The Maestro

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
All I wanna know is when the extended Houston one and West version leak. The NY and UGK dropped already. Dope shit.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

suckaa free

na mang you aint gonna get dissed.  i made the thread and i didnt mean to make it seem as if Cham is a "charity case," so my fault.   shit, if you look at my summary i said "my two favorite artist."  personally, i think the only dude that is on Cham's level is The Game.  they both are sick.  and i said i wasnt gonna diss you so, imma say it as nicely as i can, The Game is as raw as people say mang.  remember, he took on everybody in
g-unit, and killt all of them.  especially Spider Joke,"You lien bastard, you the reason niggaz push mute when they play Madden." that shit is true though, because i do. ha  :banana_rock:

suckaa free

Re: The Game will help Chamillionaire with his WestCoast remix of "Ridin'"
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 04:48:16 PM »
will Cham be coming to the Bay-Area on his tour? ???

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 06:23:40 PM »
i didnt feel games verse on tell me when to go remix, and the same shit is gonna happen with cham, that happend with e-40, 50 gonna pull weight and gonna keep the remix under and shit

Jome

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
All I wanna know is when the extended Houston one and West version leak. The NY and UGK dropped already. Dope shit.

Extended Houston ?
You mean that there will be a 5TH!! remix ?? LOL, that's crazy.

There's now 3 remixes, plus a fourth and fifth one to follow obviously:

* Ridin remix featuring Trae & Krayzie Bone
* Ridin remix featuring Bun-B & Pimp C (UGK)
* Ridin remix featuring Jae Millz & Papoose
* Ridin remix featuring Game & ??
* Ridin remix featuring Houston Allstars ??

Personally, I'd like to hear Twista or T.I. on that beat..  8)

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 10:20:12 AM »
There's a Desert Storm remix coming, too.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.