Author Topic: 9 Presents for George W Bush......  (Read 601 times)

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
Re: 9 Presents for George W Bush......
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 03:06:31 AM »
^ man i dont fuck with that grotesque shit either, this clip isnt like that

its one iraqi sniper shooting 9 different soldiers, its hilarious, me and my homies were takin bets on what angle soldiers would drop

i cant fucken believe this. you live in canada you dumb fuck, those soldiers are protecting your lifestyle. i wonder how your bitch ass would react if your fam got caught up in a suicide bombing. would you call them retarded for being in the wrong place ? or come up with some witty remark that makes you feel like youre smarter than everyone else ?

you flatter yourself too much, you defend a religion which you spit on at the same time, the way in which you and your peers defend your religion, you contradict it with every other statement. you give arabs and muslims a bad name, and when someone uses the word arab as an insult, they are refering to you.

even though this is a forum, you should think before you speak, i havent even heard c-walker laughing at people dying. youre scum.

And you said Go islam!?!

I have one word for you: hypocrite!
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

coola

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 03:31:33 AM »
^ is hipocrite the TOT catch phrase now or something ?

and what does hipocracy have anything to do with what i said ? i was just being an ass-hole.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2006, 03:40:29 PM »
^ man i dont fuck with that grotesque shit either, this clip isnt like that

its one iraqi sniper shooting 9 different soldiers, its hilarious, me and my homies were takin bets on what angle soldiers would drop

i cant fucken believe this. you live in canada you dumb fuck, those soldiers are protecting your lifestyle. i wonder how your bitch ass would react if your fam got caught up in a suicide bombing. would you call them retarded for being in the wrong place ? or come up with some witty remark that makes you feel like youre smarter than everyone else ?

you flatter yourself too much, you defend a religion which you spit on at the same time, the way in which you and your peers defend your religion, you contradict it with every other statement. you give arabs and muslims a bad name, and when someone uses the word arab as an insult, they are refering to you.

even though this is a forum, you should think before you speak, i havent even heard c-walker laughing at people dying. youre scum.

He is entitled to his own opinion.  Sure me and you don't agree with him but be aware that what American soilders are doing in Iraq is probobly very offensive to him.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 05:03:08 AM »
FUCK BUSH THAT ON DA HOOD!!!!