Author Topic: 9 Presents for George W Bush......  (Read 545 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: 9 Presents for George W Bush......
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 12:19:45 AM »
 :'(

tpwigglesworth

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 04:16:06 AM »
The world is fucking screwed. :(

coola

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 05:36:15 AM »
go islam !  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
these guys make me proud, real patriots, not fuckin pieces of trash like zarqawi or whoever is responsible for this entity we call zarqawi...

a real martyr doesnt suicide bomb marketplaces...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »
who did he kill anyway?

before somebody asks, no, I didnt watch that shit
ogrish is too sick for 7even
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 01:01:40 PM »
^ man i dont fuck with that grotesque shit either, this clip isnt like that

its one iraqi sniper shooting 9 different soldiers, its hilarious, me and my homies were takin bets on what angle soldiers would drop

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 04:46:41 AM »
^ man i dont fuck with that grotesque shit either, this clip isnt like that

its one iraqi sniper shooting 9 different soldiers, its hilarious, me and my homies were takin bets on what angle soldiers would drop

i cant fucken believe this. you live in canada you dumb fuck, those soldiers are protecting your lifestyle. i wonder how your bitch ass would react if your fam got caught up in a suicide bombing. would you call them retarded for being in the wrong place ? or come up with some witty remark that makes you feel like youre smarter than everyone else ?

you flatter yourself too much, you defend a religion which you spit on at the same time, the way in which you and your peers defend your religion, you contradict it with every other statement. you give arabs and muslims a bad name, and when someone uses the word arab as an insult, they are refering to you.

even though this is a forum, you should think before you speak, i havent even heard c-walker laughing at people dying. youre scum.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 05:21:02 AM by Chief »

coola

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 05:03:05 AM »
these guys make me proud, real patriots, not fuckin pieces of trash like zarqawi or whoever is responsible for this entity we call zarqawi...

a real martyr doesnt suicide bomb marketplaces...

a real martyr doesnt kill either... they are killed for their beliefs professor ... i just wish i was as intelligent and learned as you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 08:57:58 AM »

i cant fucken believe this. you live in canada you dumb fuck, those soldiers are protecting your lifestyle. i wonder how your bitch ass would react if your fam got caught up in a suicide bombing. would you call them retarded for being in the wrong place ? or come up with some witty remark that makes you feel like youre smarter than everyone else ?

you flatter yourself too much, you defend a religion which you spit on at the same time, the way in which you and your peers defend your religion, you contradict it with every other statement. you give arabs and muslims a bad name, and when someone uses the word arab as an insult, they are refering to you.

even though this is a forum, you should think before you speak, i havent even heard c-walker laughing at people dying. youre scum.

Picture if u will this ugly broad lyin in bed wet, waiting for Tech. Now should I fuck this girl? No, cuz I have standards. This ugly girl here wont get fucked. So Ill wont shit on ur lil post here. Ill just make some commentaries.

These soldiers over there are not protecting my lifestyle, u fuckin fetus. My lifestyle does not include puttin tyrants in power and then replacing them with a different brand of tyranny. My lifestyle does not involve appropriating resources, violating a nations sovereignity. My lifestyle does not include stripping prisoners and taking pictures with them. Thats not my lifestyle so the US pigs there are not defending my lifestyle.

Next, u dumb piece of horse shit, i dont understand what suicide bombing, my family or wrong place has to do with any of this. Are you just going off on a rant? Save your mumbling for your own wack ass threads.

I am not defending my religion here nor am I insulting it. I am not Arab. How many more wrong assumptions can u come up with?

I dont speak for Islam on this board, thats not my schtick, there are brothers here who do it more eloquently and effectively than me. Im the Politico Capo in this bitch. Which means my posts dont involve the morality religion brings. Straight vodka no chaser bitch. Im not here to wax poetically about being against the war but supporting the troops. My posts are the product of centuries of imperialist fuckery. So you wont be gettin no corny lovey dovey shit. Fuck every American soldier there. Fuck the poor minorities less than the Tillmans, but fuck em irregardless.

lol @ this mad faggot. U unhappy scrappy?

That third victim got it good, now u see em now u dont.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 09:04:31 AM »
Now Im just gonna let this dumb fuck ether himself.

a real martyr doesnt kill either... they are killed for their beliefs professor ... i just wish i was as intelligent and learned as you.

Indeed, If i was you, I would wish I was as intelligent as Tech is too.

Let me walk you throught his Cheef. The term "suicide bombing" has a key word within it. Can you identify this word? Its suicide.

Suicide is the act of killing oneself. If I place it in the context of a discussion, perhaps you may be more familiarized with it.
Ie. Chiefs mother shouldve committed suicide.

If a person commits a suicide bombing , he kills himself.

"a real martyr doesnt suicide bomb marketplaces"
^ This is what I said.

Now of course, your monkey ass read that , and thought I was referring to killing others. If you re read what I wrote, You will see I wrote a real martyr does not suicide bomb marketplaces. Meaning, a real martyr would not kill himself like that. He would not die for his beliefs in that manner. Its an illegitimate way of dying for your beliefs.

Now do you understand why I think youre a fuckin idiot?

Bask in the spotlight, Im not giving you any more shine. 3-4 Bars thats it chump.

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »

That's not the definition Allah gives in the Qu'ran.  Allah says in the Qu'ran...

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

2: 193 You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

And lastly, Allah says the above mentioned people will become martyrs (whether you like it or not)...

2:154 Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »

That's not the definition Allah gives in the Qu'ran.  Allah says in the Qu'ran...

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

2: 193 You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

And lastly, Allah says the above mentioned people will become martyrs (whether you like it or not)...

2:154 Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.

i think u should be telling that to some of the radical afgan clerics who want that convert killed.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 07:26:58 PM »
HOLLLLAAAAA  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 04:04:38 AM »
Now Im just gonna let this dumb fuck ether himself.

Indeed, If i was you, I would wish I was as intelligent as Tech is too.

Let me walk you throught his Cheef. The term "suicide bombing" has a key word within it. Can you identify this word? Its suicide.

Suicide is the act of killing oneself. If I place it in the context of a discussion, perhaps you may be more familiarized with it.
Ie. Chiefs mother shouldve committed suicide.

If a person commits a suicide bombing , he kills himself.

"a real martyr doesnt suicide bomb marketplaces"
^ This is what I said.

Now of course, your monkey ass read that , and thought I was referring to killing others. If you re read what I wrote, You will see I wrote a real martyr does not suicide bomb marketplaces. Meaning, a real martyr would not kill himself like that. He would not die for his beliefs in that manner. Its an illegitimate way of dying for your beliefs.

Now do you understand why I think youre a fuckin idiot?

Bask in the spotlight, Im not giving you any more shine. 3-4 Bars thats it chump.

you were making the comparison between a sniper and a suicide bomber... otherwise why did you mention the suicide bomber ? you random geek.

STOP THE PRESSES !!! shit the koran says a martyr is this and that, better call up oxford quick smart let them know... who cares ? in english a martyr is someone that is sacrificed for their beliefs... not someone that sacrifices themselves or others for their beliefs.