Author Topic: WWE Wrestlemania x-7 dvd rare?  (Read 268 times)

westkoastanostra

WWE Wrestlemania x-7 dvd rare?
« on: March 27, 2006, 01:40:17 AM »
why the fuck is this shit not available in stores? and i'm talking about over  3 years now? what happened ? its a great wrestlemania!  >:(

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: WWE Wrestlemania x-7 dvd rare?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:04:13 AM »
I wanted to buy it too... people said it was out of print and they didn´t have a chance to get it and bla bla...

Whatever.. I´m probably gonna get the WM anthology...

Paul

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 09:34:56 AM »
I wanted to buy it too... people said it was out of print and they didn´t have a chance to get it and bla bla...

i take it the anthology is all the wrestlemanias in one box, is this out or wen is it cumin out?
funkyfreshintheflesh

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 04:44:40 PM »

i take it the anthology is all the wrestlemanias in one box, is this out or wen is it cumin out?

Yap, it´s WM 1-20 (or maybe 21? not sure) in one box set or it´s also available split up in smaller sets.. like WM 1-5, 6-10 and so on...

It was released a couple of months ago.. october or november last year... but for some reason (after checking amazon + wweshop) I have the feeling that they´re out of print too...

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
why the fuck is this shit not available in stores? and i'm talking about over  3 years now? what happened ? its a great wrestlemania!  >:(

I don't know but im guessing it might have something to do with the name change, because they were forced to stop printing merchandise like dvds with the old logo. I also was looking for the dvd until about a month or so ago when i was in Tower Records and in the used dvds section there it was for 10 bucks. It's in great condition too, like new  ;D

Yap, it´s WM 1-20 (or maybe 21? not sure) in one box set or it´s also available split up in smaller sets.. like WM 1-5, 6-10 and so on...

It was released a couple of months ago.. october or november last year... but for some reason (after checking amazon + wweshop) I have the feeling that they´re out of print too...

yeah i read somewhere that they are or have stopped making them

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »
I also was looking for the dvd until about a month or so ago when i was in Tower Records and in the used dvds section there it was for 10 bucks. It's in great condition too, like new  ;D

Bastard!  >:(          ;)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 11:28:48 AM »
I also was looking for the dvd until about a month or so ago when i was in Tower Records and in the used dvds section there it was for 10 bucks. It's in great condition too, like new  ;D

Bastard!  >:(          ;)

;D

herpes

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:22:25 PM »

I don't know but im guessing it might have something to do with the name change, because they were forced to stop printing merchandise like dvds with the old logo. I also was looking for the dvd until about a month or so ago when i was in Tower Records and in the used dvds section there it was for 10 bucks. It's in great condition too, like new  ;D

yeah i read somewhere that they are or have stopped making them
you serious, i saw volume 2 on sale for like 55 bucks i gotta cop it now

Paul

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 11:00:32 AM »
^^^ i looked up and the whole box set is on amazon for £150, might get it wen a get my ass a job
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rudki

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 04:44:50 AM »
WM X7 DVD is rare, and I wouldnt get any other version except the OG because of all the horrible editing done on it due to "wwf"

the anthology is also edited, so old school heads mite be pissed off that they edited demolitions music etc and other changes....

what I did was collect all the tagged classics versions of the manias from silvervisions site, they are unedited!