Author Topic: ha ha 50 cent  (Read 415 times)

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
ha ha 50 cent
« on: March 28, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »
who listened to the baka boys intrview 50 cent???
they usally replay it the following day at 400 anyways one part i though was funny was when

(now this has been going on for a week where one of them i forget erick or nick says 50 is a two face
refering to how 50 diss ja for singing and now 50 is singing on best friend)

they are talking about how 50 is real defensive if it has to come to that
and one of them says well i dont like your singing and 50 says i dont like your jokes(really butt hurt)
i coudln't really listen because i was to busy trying to drive in the rain in the traffic but thats something that stood out to me

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: ha ha 50 cent
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »
50's a fag. we all know. he talks shit about ja singing girl songs but he sounds like a real bitch on the best friend song.

if i saw him in person i'd say the same thing.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 07:55:17 PM »
I like the way he sings.  :P

S.La*

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 07:57:17 PM »
"Power Of The Dollar" and "Guess Who's Back" are alright, I guess. I rarely play them.

I don't like anything else by him, though. Really bad rapper, in my books.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »

does it turn u on?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »

does it turn u on?

shhhhhh don't no anyone.

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »
you should be able to download it at their website, whatever it is. bakaboyz.com ? haha. they said that it was one of their funniest interviews and that its available for download at their site.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 08:06:03 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 08:07:04 PM »
Somebody needs to up it.  50's an attention whore, and a gimmick.  I'm tired of all these dj's kissin his ass.  He was on Hot 97 the other day and the dj's were suckin his dick left and right.  Glad somebody called him out.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 08:07:23 PM »
Baka Boyz are the G.O.A.T. radio DJ's.

I grew up on them in L.A. then when I moved to Miami and they did too! Now I live in Canada which has the most DISGUSTINGLY GARBAGE radio personalities of all time.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 08:09:32 PM »
and one of them says well i dont like your singing and 50 says i dont like your jokes(really butt hurt)
LOL. I bet not too many people talk to fifty like that to his face.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 08:17:49 PM »

i think it was a phone interview

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 08:21:18 PM »

O okay. I was surprised anyone would insult a 300 pound, steriod filled, ex drug dealing, black man in person. Jrome The Damaja I'd bet any amount of money you wouldn't talk to 50 like that. Unless you pissed him of on purpose so he'll beat you up and then sue him for a 10 million dollars. :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »

O okay. I was surprised anyone would insult a 300 pound, steriod filled, ex drug dealing, black man in person. Jrome The Damaja I'd bet any amount of money you wouldn't talk to 50 like that. Unless you pissed him of on purpose so he'll beat you up and then sue him for a 10 million dollars. :D

Wasn't it Jigga who said "You shoot me, you're famous - I shoot you, I'm brainless"?  Same applies here.  If 50 beat the shit out of somebody for calling him wack, he'd get sued.  So the conclusion is, if you're gonna diss him to his face, have a video camera to document it.  So yes, I'd do it ;D

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 04:13:03 AM »

Wasn't it Jigga who said "You shoot me, you're famous - I shoot you, I'm brainless"?  Same applies here.  If 50 beat the shit out of somebody for calling him wack, he'd get sued.  So the conclusion is, if you're gonna diss him to his face, have a video camera to document it.  So yes, I'd do it ;D

A video can't get used to proof something to the law, 'cause of the computers this days...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.