Author Topic: Daz joining the marine corps scam  (Read 320 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Daz joining the marine corps scam
« on: March 29, 2006, 02:03:02 AM »
you guys member back in like 2001 when daz announced he was gonna go into the marine corps to get his life on track? lol. i think it was posted on dpgrecordz.com from back in the day. it was funny cause they actually listed a phone number you could call to confirm it. it was a fuckin voice mail, with daz sayin he was goin to the corps. shit was crazy, and believable. it actually did sound like him. if anyone has the audio to that they should post it. shit would be funny as fuck  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
Re: Daz joining the marine corps scam
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 02:34:22 AM »
 ;D  are you serious homie

MIC

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 02:40:43 AM »
Yeah, I remember that. I think it was like 2 years ago though.   :laugh:

I wish someone would gather all the crazy bullshit Daz has said since he learned how to use the Internet.
Put it all together and you'll have the comedy album of the year. Daz would finally go platinum  on his own ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 02:44:56 AM by MIC »

ABN

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 02:44:21 AM »
it´s not the shit y´all asking for but this is funny as hell
Daz - Interlude About Jayo & Suge
http://rapidshare.de/files/16697657/DJ_Whoo_Kid_-_Max_Payne_Pt.2_-_08._Daz_-_Interlude.mp3.html

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 02:55:31 AM »
 ;D

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 03:31:42 AM »
Yeah, I remember that. I think it was like 2 years ago though.   :laugh:

I wish someone would gather all the crazy bullshit Daz has said since he learned how to use the Internet.
Put it all together and you'll have the comedy album of the year. Daz would finally go platinum  on his own ;D

lol, sad but true  ;D the album booklet would include a page "daz tryin to speak english." haha all those posts he "personally" did back in the day you damn near had to have an ebonics major to figure out.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 03:42:06 AM »
it´s not the shit y´all asking for but this is funny as hell
Daz - Interlude About Jayo & Suge
http://rapidshare.de/files/16697657/DJ_Whoo_Kid_-_Max_Payne_Pt.2_-_08._Daz_-_Interlude.mp3.html

haha, he pretty much says the same sentence 5 times over  ;D . the dude puts out tight music (most of the time) but he has to be about one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet  :laugh:

anyone else notice when he is gettin interviewed he always says "you know what im sayin". shit seriously gets on your nerves...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 02:52:28 PM »
it was funny cause they actually listed a phone number you could call to confirm it. it was a fuckin voice mail, with daz sayin he was goin to the corps. shit was crazy, and believable. it actually did sound like him. if anyone has the audio to that they should post it. shit would be funny as fuck  ;D

no, but i remember his other voicemail advertising his last album DPG LP... lol peep game

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HASHZM0P8VFC3BBBP0JWQUAXA
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 03:07:27 PM »
Yeah, I remember the marine corps thing.  It was just after Kurupt divorced him.  He was all crying about it, remember he said Suge kidnapped Kurupt and had him on a plane.

Then a couple weeks later, he said he didn't have anything left so he joined the marines.  LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »
nevermind that, who has that supercuzz voicemail? not the one from "R.A.W.", it was one that he put on the forum
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 04:24:01 PM »
lol i rememba dat shit,daz a funny dude

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24