Author Topic: someone slap the shit outta 50 already, now he´s acting girly again.....  (Read 144 times)

ABN

Fif denies Remy Ma rumors and snaps at Kanye, again. Fif took quite a few shots during an appearance on Hot 97's morning show earlier this week. First, Curtis "Interscope" Jackson denied that Remy Ma was to sign with G-Unit, followed by marketing advice. "I think they did big mistakes with Remy," Fif told Miss Jones and DJ Envy. "Remy should have been in the Lady of Rage lane... and been aggressive cause that's what she is. You got her up there like Lil' Kim sexied up. If Remy was to tell you she'll whoop yo ass I think you'll take to that a little more than her telling you, 'you want this.'"

With Miss Jones firmly hanging onto his balls, Fif proceeded to criticize the record industry for its shark practices. "Puff, the type of deals he made with them was like foul," 50 offered after mentioning he was in the process of freeing Mase from his Bad Boy contract. "With Mase and the Lox, all of them back then. You do that with somebody you have beef with. I do that with Ja." He then added that Puff was "running Big in the ground." Last but not least, Fif took another swing at Kanye West. "They like Kanye West cause he's a safe nigga," 50 offered. "It's better for your kid to wanna dress weird and just have a whole other vibe," Fiddy mocked before adding, "He said something in an interview one time that made me think about it. He said cause he was raised by his mother, he has feminine ways. That right there is who Kanye West is to me. That statement is stuck in my head. He said it like he meant it." Ouch.