Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread  (Read 23792 times)

rik

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread
« Reply #360 on: April 19, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »
Yet another win.  8)

rik

« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
Damn I hope the rain stops later tonight, don't want to game to get rained out.

rik

« Reply #362 on: April 21, 2007, 12:16:27 AM »
We blew the Pirates the fuck out.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #363 on: April 22, 2007, 01:00:26 AM »
Martin is the Dodgers' best player.  It wasn't too long ago that I was telling people to ignore the short Phillips stint, since Martin is on his way soon. 

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #364 on: April 22, 2007, 01:24:43 AM »
dodgers doing the damn thing hood.

rik

« Reply #365 on: April 22, 2007, 10:09:32 AM »
Martin is the Dodgers' best player.  It wasn't too long ago that I was telling people to ignore the short Phillips stint, since Martin is on his way soon. 

Walk off grand slam! Dude is the truth! :bandit:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #366 on: April 22, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »
Pierre's positive aspects of his game
- Good BA
- Has speed
- Durable (could be seen as negative)

Pierre's negative aspects of his game
- No patience
- Doesn't get a good job on pitchers, which gives him a 74% SB Success Rate.  Not good for somebody with his speed
- Weak arm
- Has trouble playing defense

Don't we have scouts that looked at Pierre?  Scouts should see a problem with him, and so do the stats except for BA and Runs.  It's just one of the worst long term FA signings in recent Dodger history. 

bgko1

« Reply #367 on: April 24, 2007, 01:54:27 PM »
Dodgers doin really well this season it wont suprise me if they make the world series.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »
Dodgers doin really well this season it wont suprise me if they make the world series.

LOL
There gonna get swept by the Giants and lose first place. Giants starter rotation>Dodgers starting rotation.

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »

LOL
There gonna get swept by the Giants and lose first place. Giants starter rotation>Dodgers starting rotation.

LOL
The Dodgers have beat the Gaymen 12 of the last 14 games. Including a sweep earlier this season at San Fran.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »

LOL

LOL
The Dodgers have beat the Gaymen 12 of the last 14 games. Including a sweep earlier this season at San Fran.

no chance 12 of 14, they didnt sweep the Giants at all last year..Zito, Cain, Lowry, Morris>>Penny, Lowe. and Wolf. You cant deny that.

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #371 on: April 25, 2007, 04:19:06 PM »

LOL

LOL

no chance 12 of 14, they didnt sweep the Giants at all last year..Zito, Cain, Lowry, Morris>>Penny, Lowe. and Wolf. You cant deny that.

Yeah we did homeboy, we swept you at least once, remember the last series of the season?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #372 on: April 25, 2007, 04:50:34 PM »
That's the only thing the Giants have going for them, their pitching and of course Bonds.  It won't take much for their season to go in the gutter though, while the Dodgers on the other hand we can lose a few players and we'll still be fine. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »
Dodgers vs Giants 2006

Sweeps
Aug11-13 and Sept 29 to Oct1   and also 8 in a row at SF, combining this year and last season

Giants fans need to be pissed at their management, no chance they will be able to survive on their young pitching alone.  Ask the Dodgers of 2003, and see how they think about that idea.  The NL West will be a battle between AZ, LA and SD for years to come, the Giants are done until they reshape that team. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:57:55 PM by Mr. Javii »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2007, 05:05:09 PM »

LOL

LOL

Yeah we did homeboy, we swept you at least once, remember the last series of the season?

yeah u r right, i forgot about that.
and LOL@people saying u can't survive with just a young pitching staff. Idiot Javii what teh fuck have the A's been doing for the past 7 years?
If the Giants fade itll be because of there old age, not because they have a young staff that cant hold up. Zito, Morris and Ortiz are Vets anyways. Lowry and SUPERCain are the youngstas.

The Best of 3 Worlds