Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread  (Read 23804 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread
« Reply #465 on: March 29, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
only 2 days and about 9 hours left as of this post...

todays game should be classic.  at the coliseum vs the evil empire 2, in front of 115,000 people...history in the making.

is anyone from here going to that?  i was going to but fuck paying 25 dollars to sit way the fuck out like on the edge of the coliseum..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #466 on: March 29, 2008, 08:04:35 AM »
i drafted matt kemp, hideki kuroda and billingsley on my fantasy team

you guys better produce!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2008, 08:40:19 AM »
kemp should hit at least .295, 25ish HR with something like 90 RBI...Bills should win around 16 or 17 with an ERA around 3.30ish...these are my realistic expectations of these two guys..

i got them both in the dubcc league. 8) 8)

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2008, 09:10:46 AM »
kuroda looks like an average japanese pitcher stat wise (3.86 ERA and a little over 6 strikeouts per 9 IP in japan isn't that amazing)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #469 on: March 29, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »
only 2 days and about 9 hours left as of this post...

todays game should be classic.  at the coliseum vs the evil empire 2, in front of 115,000 people...history in the making.

is anyone from here going to that?  i was going to but fuck paying 25 dollars to sit way the fuck out like on the edge of the coliseum..
Im going,...Im not a Dodger Fan, But Come On Now - Its A Historic Event @ The Coliseum - And Its Just a Few Blocks Away From My Homies Crib, So We can just walk there.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Motherdfucking Andre 'Dr. Dre' Ethier...
« Reply #470 on: March 30, 2008, 02:46:21 PM »
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!  Torre made the RIGHT choice!!!!  Ethier (LF), Jones (CF), and Kemp (RF) is the BEST OF we could have, and im glad Torre saw the light!!!!!

The Doctor of Hitting, Andre 'Dr. Dre' Ethier!!!! 

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOS ANGELES -- Andre Ethier won the Dodgers' starting left-field job from veteran Juan Pierre and will start Opening Day vs. the Giants on Monday, Los Angeles manager Joe Torre announced Sunday.

"I just feel I want to start that way and see," said Torre. "He had an outstanding spring. Sometimes you don't make enough of Spring Training, sometimes you make too much of it. I'm curious. I want to see more. He's had a number of home runs, he's hit off left-handers and right-handers."

Torre said the 30-year-old Pierre, in the second year of a five-year, $44 million contract, was disappointed.

"He's a professional," Torre said of Pierre, who was displaced from center field by the signing of Andruw Jones. "Before it's all said and done, he'll be contributing. I wouldn't want anybody on the bench accepting of it."

Torre said Pierre would start the season as a bench player pinch-hitting, pinch-running and being available to spell a starter. Jones, for example, reported a leg cramp Sunday.

"I'm starting the season this way," Torre stressed. "I have a feeling, I'd like to believe there will be playing time for everyone to contribute and keep sharp."

Pierre had a disastrous spring offensively, hitting .169 with six stolen bases in 24 games. Ethier, 25, hit .365 with six homers and 16 RBIs. Right fielder Matt Kemp, 25, hit .307 with a team-high 18 RBIs.

General manager Ned Colletti, who signed Pierre, downplayed the significance of Torre's decision.

"Is he a bench player or is he not starting tomorrow?" Colletti asked. "It's a long season. You've got to compete, you've got to play. I understand the build-up to Opening Day. But you look at a lot of Opening Day rosters and there are players you can't even recognize. It changes day by day."

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #471 on: March 30, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
Nice! Can't wait for tomorrow.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #472 on: March 30, 2008, 11:16:40 PM »
i went to the game on saturday at the Coliseum and that shit was straight historic!.... greatest experience i have had at a dodger game... it wasnt even about the score it was about the fans and the atmosphere... Dodger blue took over.... loved it

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #473 on: March 30, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »
i went to the game on saturday at the Coliseum and that shit was straight historic!.... greatest experience i have had at a dodger game... it wasnt even about the score it was about the fans and the atmosphere... Dodger blue took over.... loved it
Tell Me About It. It was Like a Giant Party. Tailgating was awesome, Ladies were in abundance, it was such a great night.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #474 on: March 30, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »
Some Pics From Last Night....

Kareem Abdul Jabar!!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2008, 11:59:12 PM »
here are some of my pictures...

and here is a bad ass picture i found online...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #476 on: March 31, 2008, 04:57:15 AM »
kuroda looks like an average japanese pitcher stat wise (3.86 ERA and a little over 6 strikeouts per 9 IP in japan isn't that amazing)

he was lights out against the red sox in the final exhibition game...i think he will be a very solid 4th starter..

those are some real nice pictures guys..i can only imagine what it was like. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #477 on: March 31, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »
Clean...

Is that your fee?

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #478 on: March 31, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »
Anyone Know Where I Can watch The Game For Free Online?
Im At Work, With No TV in Site - And I Just Saw The Fly Thru Jet Fly By My Building LOL

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:50 PM »
Great pics of the game EJ Rizo... also your girl is cute.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ