Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread  (Read 23771 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Los Angeles Dodgers Thread
« Reply #615 on: April 12, 2013, 05:09:19 PM »
DODGERS 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #616 on: April 12, 2013, 10:40:03 PM »
not that i'm a Dodgers fan but I feel bad for Grienke and the Dodgers....a potential 2 month injury that never should have happened.  Luckily for Dodger fans ya'll still got Clayton Kershaw and a decent line-up which will be better once Hanley is healthy

that outfield is dangerous when Crawford is healthy.

Sccit

« Reply #617 on: April 13, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
not that i'm a Dodgers fan but I feel bad for Grienke and the Dodgers....a potential 2 month injury that never should have happened.  Luckily for Dodger fans ya'll still got Clayton Kershaw and a decent line-up which will be better once Hanley is healthy

will dude who tackled him be suspended? and if so, for how long?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #618 on: April 13, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »

yep suspended for 8 games

Sccit

« Reply #619 on: April 13, 2013, 04:27:27 PM »

nba would've had him out a month minimum

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #620 on: April 13, 2013, 04:34:07 PM »

nba would've had him out a month minimum

esp if he hurt a superstar

MLB is lame at punishing players....dudes like Manny Ramirez get caught using roids but still make millions :(

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #621 on: April 14, 2013, 03:29:46 AM »
I don't wanna sound like some dodger homer but that incident is another reason that the madres should be contracted.  Waste of life franchise.  But that would make good sense & nobody on earth hell wants 2 do that.  I doubt Peter O'Malley will turn them around.  Too bad there wasn't somebody who would buy it so they can move it to vegas or even change the name.  Franchise who deserves to be moved.  When you think padres, you think loser franchise, never amount to anything.  The apologists love to say its a bad history but at lest we have a history, its our history  ::)  Change the name to something beach or armed forces related, colors, change the culture there change everything.  Whenever you hear something about that franchise its just bad.  Some bars & restaurants change their name to make things better, the padres should do the same thing.  Or rebuild parts of petco park to where it can be a new football stadium since the chargers are too stupid to think of renovating Jack Murphy Stadium. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #622 on: April 14, 2013, 08:38:55 AM »
I don't wanna sound like some dodger homer but that incident is another reason that the madres should be contracted.  Waste of life franchise.  But that would make good sense & nobody on earth hell wants 2 do that.  I doubt Peter O'Malley will turn them around.  Too bad there wasn't somebody who would buy it so they can move it to vegas or even change the name.  Franchise who deserves to be moved.  When you think padres, you think loser franchise, never amount to anything.  The apologists love to say its a bad history but at lest we have a history, its our history  ::)  Change the name to something beach or armed forces related, colors, change the culture there change everything.  Whenever you hear something about that franchise its just bad.  Some bars & restaurants change their name to make things better, the padres should do the same thing.  Or rebuild parts of petco park to where it can be a new football stadium since the chargers are too stupid to think of renovating Jack Murphy Stadium. 

i'd suggest both florida teams be contracted first...both are a waste of great talent (Price, Longoria, Stanton etc.) and the fans don't even show up when the team is in first place.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #623 on: April 14, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »

i'd suggest both florida teams be contracted first...both are a waste of great talent (Price, Longoria, Stanton etc.) and the fans don't even show up when the team is in first place.
Amen!  But another idiot bush fucked things up.  Jeb threatened to sue mlb if they took the florida teams away.  Then why don't he & the people in that state support them win or lose?  Every florida mlb fan that's on the internet happens to like both the rays & marlins.  T.bay fans say that the economy is terrible there, could be right.  1997 I knew that the marlins would at least be a wildcard team but the fans didn't show up for them until they got to the world series. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #624 on: April 14, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »
jeb bush threatened to sue the MLB????  what a jerk

MistaNova

« Reply #625 on: April 29, 2013, 10:49:54 AM »
I'm curious to know why the Lakers thread is stickied but this thread for the Dodgers isn't.

Sccit

« Reply #626 on: April 29, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
do yall want this stickied? it all has to do with activity and popularity...last post in here was over 2 weeks ago and not nearly as many dodger fans as laker fans on here. i actually had to bump this thread after 3 years of no posts... but if enough peeps want it stickied, we can handle that.

MistaNova

« Reply #627 on: April 29, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »
Personally I don't care about this thread, but I guess I would like to see the official MLB thread (if we've got one) get stickied.
There are quite a few MLB heads on here and I figure it'd be a lot better than having a bunch of threads focused on different topics (someone's extention, someone's injury etc...) that get like 1 or 2 replies at most and fade away.

That's just my 2 cents though.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:11:38 AM by Iveus »

Remedy360

« Reply #628 on: April 29, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »
^Yeah, there's just not that many big-time Dodger fans on here (that I notice at least). You could sticky the "MLB thread" though.

Sccit

« Reply #629 on: April 29, 2013, 04:23:44 PM »
Personally I don't care about this thread, but I guess I would like to see the official MLB thread (if we've got one) get stickied.
There are quite a few MLB heads on here and I figure it'd be a lot better than having a bunch of threads focused on different topics (someone's extention, someone's injury etc...) that get like 1 or 2 replies at most and fade away.

That's just my 2 cents though.

we have an official mlb thread....if the posting stays consistent in that one, i'll sticky it..gota peep it out. but i dont like the idea of not starting other mlb related threads. peeps come into threads for the headlines, if we kept every post in the official thread of that sport, there'd be no forum.