Author Topic: whose played kingdom hearts 2 on ps2  (Read 189 times)

We Fly High

whose played kingdom hearts 2 on ps2
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:45:49 AM »
whose played it? how is it? i just bought it, after trading in a bunch of games, but i still have to start Kingdom hearts 1 and play it in the right progression.

haha i have so many games that i have, but havent started playing yet.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whose played kingdom hearts 2 on ps2
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:54:08 AM »
game looks great, but im from the uk so i wont get it till october  >:(
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 11:58:38 AM »
Looks like its pretty tight,let us know how it is,i played KH1 ,its pretty kiddy n stuff but its got solid gameplay so its pretty dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 04:58:27 AM »
u'd actually b shocked how unchildish it is! it has disney characters in it, but i woz readin the story and i dont even understand it! lol Damn japanese!!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 05:00:05 PM »
u'd actually b shocked how unchildish it is! it has disney characters in it, but i woz readin the story and i dont even understand it! lol Damn japanese!!!!

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 02:46:09 AM »
my brother copped it and I've been watching him play, I was surprised there was a Tron and Pirates of The Carribean stages.  Crazy!

-KIDRENEGADE-

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 07:26:37 AM »
game is pretty cool, my girlfriend loves all that disney stuff, so i watch, she plays

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 12:33:34 PM »
my brother copped it and I've been watching him play, I was surprised there was a Tron and Pirates of The Carribean stages.  Crazy!

yea they had lots of cool stuff like that in KH1, there were even appearances from final fantasy characters lol  :D