Author Topic: Ice T Spits Some Real Shits On 2pac & Biggie  (Read 1595 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Ice T Spits Some Real Shits On 2pac & Biggie
« on: February 20, 2002, 04:48:06 PM »
Pac and Biggie was best friends. Around the time Pac got shot the first time, he believed Biggie put a hit on em, but more then likely it was probably some of the people Biggie rolled with who didn't like Pac. When he was getting blasted on, Pac pulled out his strap, with the safety off, and blasted HIMSELF in the nuts. "Motherfucka didn't even know how to work a gun!"

Pac joined the Bloods around the time he got killed, and basically gathered many new enemies. Ice-T told us about how he was in an argument with Pac about 3 weeks before he died, in which he asked him "why the fuck did he join a gang as a millionaire?", "Don't you know they are just using you for your money?" He also touched on 'Hit Em Up' which Pac showed him before it's release, Ice-T said, "fuck that, if you really a gangsta and wanna hit em up, then lets catch a flight to New York right now, I'll go with you, and we'll pump that bitch, quit being a bitch with that record shit." "But Pac was rollin' with the Outlaws and didn't wanna show out."

Around the time of the Tyson fight, Puffy had hired some crips (can't remember what set) as security at the fight, and thats when someone got punked for their 'Death Row' chain. Anyways that caused some mad friction and since Tupac was rollin with Suge, and they was bloods basically a gang war went down, and Tupac was killed, TUPAC IS DEAD, no conspiracies about it. People in the car? Suge-driver, Tupac-passenger front, One of the old Outlaws (can't remember his name), and Too Short who was directly behind PAC. Too Short called Ice-T (the first person he called), and told him Tupac was dead.

Ice-T said that "It might a been a hit, but it definitely wasn't Suge, I've been with some of the coldest motherfuckaz on the face of the Earth, and not one of em would be stupid enough or have the balls to call a hit on the CAR THEY'RE DRIVING!" Ice-T just knows that Pac made so many mistakes and bad decisions that it ended up giving him too many enemies. "Pac just wasn't as 'street' as everyone thought, a true playa knows when he fucks up."

So then he touched on Biggie's death. Basically he said, "Biggie dug his own grave, he knew he didn't have Pac killed but he makes a record that says something like "Was that me in the red car", trying to make it sound like it could been him". "Motherfuckas don't you know you get killed in some real gangsta shit if you say something like that...Now I'm not saying I know who killed him...but you just don't fuck with that" When Ice-T said "I don't know who killed him" he got this devilish smirk on his face, HE KNOWS!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Ice T Spits Some Real Shits On 2pac & Biggie
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 05:02:11 PM »
yeah sure, he can talk all the shit's he wants knows,they both dead, nobody can say it's bullshit, then ice-t is a bigg hero, bla bla,

nawww fuck ice-t( well, for theses comments, cause he's music is tight )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 05:07:45 PM »
BULLSHIT! Too $hort wasn't in the car. No one was in the car but Pac and Suge. You got this garbage from SOHH.com right homie? I read this and just laughed.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 05:13:40 PM »
right.who knows?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2002, 05:17:58 PM »
Well it sounds kinda logic... more then the other rumors but im sick and tired of the 2 pac's death rumor... the man is dead r.i.p and the killer problably got killed or killed himself before it happens so why bother lookin for him?

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2002, 05:44:33 PM »
I WAS WATCHING TUPAC SHAKUR: BEFORE I WAKE.  AND ITS TOLD BY HIS BODYGUARD FRANK ALEXANDER.  HE SAYS THAT IT WAS ONLY PAC AND SUGE IN THE CAR.  HE WAS IN AN SUV BEHIND PAC AND SUGE WIT THE OUTLAWZ.  SO TOO SHORT WASNT IN THE CAR.  IS TOO SHORT EVEN DOWN WIT THA ROW?

Antonio

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2002, 09:12:02 PM »
I think the old Outlaw is EDI. And Too Short... i think he was there. But not in the same car. He meant in the car behind Suge's BMW. There was a carovana with about a dozin of cars. Pac & Suge werent alone. That's what he's talking about.

Plus.. this is not a diss to Pac in any way. He just said the truth. I'm the biggest Pac fan alive, but he said nuthing but the truth here. For real. About Pac and about Biggie. Pac wasnt a gangsta, in no way. He was introduced by Suge into this life. He didnt even like it. He was a poet, an artist, a rapper, a lyrical genius, an actor, a showman, a businessman. He was talking about killing men etc.. About revenge etc.. but.. damn! He was living a G life for real and he kicked a Crip like that? Just a stupid thing. You cant fuck with Bloods and go and kick a Crip worldwide, and then go out with Suge in his car without a bullet proof and talk with some bitches and go to perform in a club without guns (they forced em to leave the guns at the hotel) etc etc... Just too stupid. Sorry Pac.

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2002, 12:27:55 AM »

Plus.. this is not a diss to Pac in any way. He just said the truth. I'm the biggest Pac fan alive, but he said nuthing but the truth here. For real. About Pac and about Biggie. Pac wasnt a gangsta, in no way. He was introduced by Suge into this life. He didnt even like it. He was a poet, an artist, a rapper, a lyrical genius, an actor, a showman, a businessman. He was talking about killing men etc.. About revenge etc.. but.. damn! He was living a G life for real and he kicked a Crip like that? Just a stupid thing. You cant fuck with Bloods and go and kick a Crip worldwide, and then go out with Suge in his car without a bullet proof and talk with some bitches and go to perform in a club without guns (they forced em to leave the guns at the hotel) etc etc... Just too stupid. Sorry Pac.

Word, Antonio's on point, I believe Ice T, he aint got no reason to lie on some shit like this.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2002, 12:50:09 AM »
"I'm the biggest Pac fan alive"WHY U ARE SO SURE?

Antonio

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2002, 12:53:15 AM »
Actually there are 2 things u can do!

1. Start a lyrical war, dissing and lyrically destroying your enemies (and Pac did it with BIG and all his enemies, for example with Hit Em Up)...

2. Go in NYC and kill your enemies, real G shit.

Pac did the first thing, Ice-T talked with him about the 2nd thing. It was his natural choice, since he was/is a real G (or at least he's surrounded by real G's). But the MISTAKE of Pac is not that he chosed the 1st thing, but that then he chosed to roll with real gangsters that KILLS guys daily. And he wasnt like that. He was a young black man with the "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" mentality. But he wasnt a bad man. A killer. He went too far! There's a movie of LL COOL J and EPPS called IN TOO DEEP. Well.. it reminds me of Pac (not the movie itself, but the theme, the history, the title!). Well.. Pac went too far with his "GANGSTA RAP" role.

I think Ice-T is right. To make Hit Em Up was a mistake. It started too much noise, too much rivalry. East vs West (even if it wasnt Pac's purpose), Death Row vs Bad Boy, etc.. When BIG didnt shot him. Same with P.Diddy. MAYBE (and i repeat: MAYBE) Biggie knew who shot Pac, and he was so compromised (he knew both the shooter and Pac) that he didnt say nothing to Pac.... but............... c'mon! Ok, he was supposed to be Pac's homie, but.. damn! Pac went too far. Ice-T was right. If he thought BIG really setted him up, he had to go to NYC to talk with him face to face. What he did? He just dissed him from a studio, in a track. His most famous track!!!!! He dissed him, his label, his wife, his mother, his friend P.Diddy, all the rappers signed to Bad Boy and 3/4 of the rappers in the East Coast (even underground rappers like Chino XL). Now i feel when East Coast fans label Pac as a jealous muthafucka. They right. I mean.. Pac wasnt jealous (cause he was better than most of the guys he dissed), but.. he acted like that.

Props to Ice-T.

P.S.
Myrealname.. i wrote it to explain i'm a fan, not to really write that i'm the number 1 top-diamond-star fan of Pac! LOL!

Antonio

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2002, 01:07:36 AM »
"I'm the biggest Pac fan alive"WHY U ARE SO SURE?

Again? I already replied in my post!!!!! Read it! U wrote this stupid question 2 times? C'mon.. let's talk about the topic btw!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2002, 02:26:25 AM »
Well Ice-T knew him personally, so thats a huge advantage he has over us fans & the people in the industry that talk on his death all the time. But I don't think it was a bad idea to make 'Hit em' up', but I do think it was a bad idea to roll with gangs when your a very public figure. I don't think 'Pac went too far with 'hit em up', he could of gone further, shit have you even read any of the interviews 'Pac did after the first shooting?? Did you not feel the betrayal he felt after describing how biggie & puffy wouldn't look at him when he went upstairs after getting shot the fuck up?! I know if I was in that situation and they were looking as guilty as sin I would feel the same damn way. Do you actually think 'Pac would be able to face biggie after the betrayal he felt and not get all crazy, i'm sure you know how much of a stubborn person 'Pac could be. He was very angry and he had a right to be, you didn't see biggie asking to talk with 'Pac to sort shit out, that made the situation even more tense and prolly made 'Pac think biggie was even more guilty of the accused. This wasn't your every day argument, this was a life and death situation. But what I do think was a big mistake was biggie saying that shit after 'Pac's death, like T said. That was delving into some real street shit. Who knows what 'Pac would of done if he survived that shooting and biggie never got shot after, maybe the real truth would of surfaced after all.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Antonio

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2002, 02:52:33 AM »
But I don't think it was a bad idea to make 'Hit em' up', but I do think it was a bad idea to roll with gangs when your a very public figure. I don't think 'Pac went too far with 'hit em up', he could of gone further, shit have you even read any of the interviews 'Pac did after the first shooting?? Did you not feel the betrayal he felt after describing how biggie & puffy wouldn't look at him when he went upstairs after getting shot the fuck up?! I know if I was in that situation and they were looking as guilty as sin I would feel the same damn way. Do you actually think 'Pac would be able to face biggie after the betrayal he felt and not get all crazy, i'm sure you know how much of a stubborn person 'Pac could be. He was very angry and he had a right to be, you didn't see biggie asking to talk with 'Pac to sort shit out, that made the situation even more tense and prolly made 'Pac think biggie was even more guilty of the accused. This wasn't your every day argument, this was a life and death situation. But what I do think was a big mistake was biggie saying that shit after 'Pac's death, like T said. That was delving into some real street shit. Who knows what 'Pac would of done if he survived that shooting and biggie never got shot after, maybe the real truth would of surfaced after all.

I've read the interviews. Pac went too far not with Hit Em Up, but with his G shit. Btw man.. think about this, please!

Pac had no rights at all to make those kind of tracks (in fact we know what he created, even if it wasnt his purpose, with Hit Em Up etc..). I mean he wasnt the i-dont-give-a-fuck young man no more. He was a star. He had thousands and thousands of young guys buying his cds. He was a MAN, damn! He was an example. He was a model. PLEASE STOP DEFENDING THOSE GANGSTA RAPPERS WHEN THEY MAKE MISTAKES! Even if his name is 2Pac and he's the best rapper ever and he's your (and my) fav ever! He had something that all the gangsta rappers aint positive to admit: RESPONSABILITY.

Yeah. Exactly. RESPONSABILITY. Dont reply with bullshit posts like: "he was a free man. He was free to say what he wanted. If some1 acts like him, he's just a stupid Pac wannabe!" cause this is too superficial.

I go mad when i listen to those kind of replies. A RAPPER IS A MODEL NOT CAUSE HE WANTS TO BE IT, BUT CAUSE SOCIETY MAKES HIM A MODEL. I MEAN.. IF YOU GOT MILLIONS OF GUYS THAT BUY YOUR CDS, IT'S CAUSE THEY FEEL YOU, THE LISTEN TO YOU. So it is immature to continue to talk about negative things, violence, etc..

And it was a mistake to release Hit Em Up (my opinion)

Shit..... Pac is the reason why i think that probably Dolores Tucker was right. I mean... it's all cool to rap about guns, about killing "niggas", about violence, about "fuck a bitch", about "chronic", about "robbery", about "rapes", about "selling drug", against Police, against the law, against Clinton & Bush, against white guys (or black guys), against Bloods, against Cripz, etc.. and all those kind of shit... BUT WHEN SHIT HAPPENS..... NOBODY IS READY TO TAKE HIS RESPONSABILITY AND TO ADMIT HE WENT TOO FAR. That's what i hate about gangsta rap.

Who do you blame for Pac's death?

Who do you blame for all the noise created by Hit Em Up?

Who do you blame for the East vs West rivalry elevated like never before?

Who do you blame for BIG's death?

Who do you blame for all the violence in the streets of USA?

Who do you blame if 3/4 of the black men still continue to sell drugs?

Who do you blame if 3/4 of em are constantly high?

Who do you blame if girls are considered like bitches? Like animals?

Who do you blame etc.... etc.. etc..?? Me?

eNgIeS

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2002, 03:44:10 AM »
Ice T spoke the real on Pac

I've always said 2Pac fucked himself up by joining the bloods & talking too much shit. Thats what killed Pac. Peoples from teh street dont like people being all cocky & acting real tough in the media spotlight but when they come to the street they not even half as tough as they betray in the media.

Biggie, i never heard him say shit about no red car, dont know what T's talkin bout there

Youngster323

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2002, 03:47:32 AM »
this story is BS cuz first of all the Death Row Chain was jacked in some mall in L.A, some Inglewood Mall