Author Topic: i'm looking for a 5gb ipod  (Read 331 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: i'm looking for a 5gb ipod
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 11:45:54 AM »
good luck ! i'm still waiting for my 1gb one...one thing i can't understand why would you need so much space on an ipod..i have like 10K mp3's imagine that i'd never have the time to listen all of them...  so..what;s the point? you still get at home and you can plug it in and change the music whenever you feel like it
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
good luck ! i'm still waiting for my 1gb one...one thing i can't understand why would you need so much space on an ipod..i have like 10K mp3's imagine that i'd never have the time to listen all of them...  so..what;s the point? you still get at home and you can plug it in and change the music whenever you feel like it

yea but then its also dope to have your whole music collection in ur pocket with you wherever u go

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »
yeah i got my whole music collection in my 30G Creative Zen Vison: M in my pocket...its sick

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 03:41:16 PM »
Get that shit Machiavelli is talkin about, shit is dope, ipods get fucked up easily

and why you need 5gb, does ur dad listen to that much music?

coola

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 04:00:36 PM »

nah when you out in the bush, you dont come back for a while...

coola

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »
Get that shit Machiavelli is talkin about, shit is dope, ipods get fucked up easily

and why you need 5gb, does ur dad listen to that much music?

he prolly doesnt, but it's better to have too much storage space than not enough...

5gb isnt that much though, i mean he does have atleast 50 cd's in his car... probably more... thats about 4000mb right there...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »
go creative and get the zen M one Machiavli has. its won all these awards and shit for best mp3.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 07:32:53 PM »
go creative and get the zen M one Machiavli has. its won all these awards and shit for best mp3.

yea shit looks nice 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

coola

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 08:16:24 PM »
appreciate the help fellas...

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 04:22:50 AM »
i have a 5Gb ipod i can sell to you cheap enough, but im in Canberra now (moved from perth!)

you know they need firewire right? they're not USB like the iPods of now, so you'll need a firewire card
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

coola

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 05:37:56 AM »
how much would you sell it for ? does it tune into radios ? and does it have a car-charger plug ?

how do you find canberra ?

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 12:12:57 AM »
canberra is good, not as busy as perth, gives me time to actually get work done & not be distracted (hence my less posting on here)

it doesn't tune into radios without the iTrip adapter (which I have, somewhere..), you need to use specific software to tune in the radio stations

and i dont have a car charger for it, i dont even know if you can get them
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

coola

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2006, 08:09:32 AM »
^ cool, i'll keep that in mind... let me know how much you want for it.. im still deciding whats best..

damn, it would have been nice if you hadnt left perth yet !

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 02:38:22 PM »
the 30 gig ipod is fuckin dope i jacked one from work thinking i was going to sell it but fuck that i kept that muthafucker

pics video and 30 gigs of memory

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
the 30 gig ipod is fuckin dope i jacked one from work thinking i was going to sell it but fuck that i kept that muthafucker

pics video and 30 gigs of memory

lol ghetto ass nigga,where u work homie?