Author Topic: Southpark Vs. Family Guy  (Read 1107 times)

DAYUM

Re: Southpark Vs. Family Guy
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 04:17:29 PM »
i saw it it was hillarious

after kyle wrecks hes all pist talkin shit and u see cartman ride off saying "suck my balls kyle" shit was real funny

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »
i saw it it was hillarious

after kyle wrecks hes all pist talkin shit and u see cartman ride off saying "suck my balls kyle" shit was real funny

yeah that shit was funny or when the cops were trying to catch kyle nd cartman and all of sudden they crash, flip over, and die....hahaha tiiight
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
the simpsons >>> south park >>>> futurama >>>>> king of the hill >>>>>>>>>>>> family guy

family guy is overatted.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »
South Park > Beavis & Butthead >>> Family Guy > Simpsons >> Futurama = King of the Hill

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 04:31:16 PM »
South Park > Family Guy > King of the Hill > Simpsons > Futurama > Beavis and butthead

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 05:36:44 PM »
lol was some funny shit, gonna download part 2 aswell

South Park >>> Futurama >>> Family Guy >>> The Simpsons, King of the Hill >>> Beavis & Butthead    imo lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 05:44:22 PM »
lol was some funny shit, gonna download part 2 aswell

South Park >>> Futurama >>> Family Guy >>> The Simpsons, King of the Hill >>> Beavis & Butthead    imo lol
Simpsons>>>Family Guy>>>Bevis and Butthead>>>Futurama>>>King of the Hill.

But I love them all.

DAYUM

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 08:22:44 PM »
South Park > Family Guy > King of the Hill > Simpsons > Futurama > Beavis and butthead

i agree with this dude

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 08:58:18 PM »
(old) Simpsons > King of the Hill > Beavis & Butthead > Family Guy > South Park

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 09:30:46 PM »
Are you fuckin' kidding me, Family Guy is the funniest shit ever, that is the best writing ever, you need to actually watch the show to judge it, it's way better than the simpons, the simpsons is way too dated

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 12:16:09 PM »
Are you fuckin' kidding me, Family Guy is the funniest shit ever, that is the best writing ever, you need to actually watch the show to judge it, it's way better than the simpons, the simpsons is way too dated

I watch the show. I own the first 3 seasons...Their style of humor got played out way too quickly. Now they're simply trying too hard...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »

I watch the show. I own the first 3 seasons...Their style of humor got played out way too quickly. Now they're simply trying too hard...

Exactly.

Anywayz, i gotta download ythis episode..i have the first show..i missed the second epsiode...but i am downloading both as i type this
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Paul

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2006, 08:37:38 AM »
south park is the only cartoon tht really keeps coming with fresh ideas, its by far the best and funniest comedy ever.

tht episode was funny as fuck, its the 10th season, tht episode is part 1 of 2 parts
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2006, 02:50:08 PM »
Yea, I actually saw it on TV last night...Is it me, or did some of the characters voices change? For instance, Cartman's voice sounds more high-pitched than it used to a few seasons back...Cool episode, nonetheless, can't wait for part 2...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2006, 07:30:39 PM »
Yea, I actually saw it on TV last night...Is it me, or did some of the characters voices change? For instance, Cartman's voice sounds more high-pitched than it used to a few seasons back...Cool episode, nonetheless, can't wait for part 2...PeACe

Trey Parker said after he did the episode where the did the civil war re-enactment and gave cartment the southern accent that he has never been able to do cartmans voice the same.