Author Topic: DOA 4 Bug  (Read 150 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOA 4 Bug
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:42:44 PM »
Does anyone know if that bug in Dead Or Alive 4 on tha X-Box 360 (U know tha 1 that fuckz up ur save game) has been fixed usin' sum kinda update from X-Box Live?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DOA 4 Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 07:16:04 PM »
yup its been fixed,they released a patch a while ago for it,i never had that problem or anything with it though  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 08:38:33 PM »
yup its been fixed,they released a patch a while ago for it,i never had that problem or anything with it though  8)

LOL well I did or actually my boyz who play tha damn game more than I do...

They completed tha game several timez wit all characterz and most costumez and unlockin' "over 10 hours of play" and shit, a couple of dayz later we wanted to go up against each other in versus mode and what do we see? Everythang that had been unlocked was gone!!!

Sum funny shit that was... 8)

Anyway I just got X-Box Live and when I loaded DOA 4 an update message appeared so I guess it'll be fixed now...

Thanx 4 tha feedback...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »

LOL well I did or actually my boyz who play tha damn game more than I do...

They completed tha game several timez wit all characterz and most costumez and unlockin' "over 10 hours of play" and shit, a couple of dayz later we wanted to go up against each other in versus mode and what do we see? Everythang that had been unlocked was gone!!!

Sum funny shit that was... 8)

Anyway I just got X-Box Live and when I loaded DOA 4 an update message appeared so I guess it'll be fixed now...

Thanx 4 tha feedback...

damn that sucks for ur friend,but its not really hard to beat the game or anything in story mode,getting the other costumes in surival and all the other modes r really challenging though

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
Jeah I know they started on that b4 tha save game became useless...

LOL all tha time they spend tryin' 2 unlock everythang not 2 mention tha frustration while doin' that!

I'm not spendin' my time on DOA 4 no more except playin' it in versus mode... 8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 10:59:15 PM »

LOL all tha time they spend tryin' 2 unlock everythang not 2 mention tha frustration while doin' that!

I'm not spendin' my time on DOA 4 no more except playin' it in versus mode... 8)

tha fuckin last boss bitch in story mode pisses me off  >:(

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 03:28:15 AM »

tha fuckin last boss bitch in story mode pisses me off  >:(

Now thatz a real bitch...

~Loyalty Is Everything~