Poll

Should I stay or Go???

Stay he like one of us
He need to remove his muthafucking ass before we straight bang on em[no homo]
This is straight bullshit
Don't need 4 options
How this shit work let me go eat some chicken and drink something. I'm out...

Author Topic: Ke3 is in the Building!!!  (Read 249 times)

KE3

• Lil Geezy
Ke3 is in the Building!!!
« on: April 09, 2006, 06:06:58 PM »
KE3 IS IN THE BUILDING!!![/glow]

I like the album credits on this site and I've just noticed the other boards. Since I've been an onlooker for so long I might as well make some substantial contributions. Plus the site that I'm a regular on is having server problems,heh, they need to pay they bills. I'm in TEXAS must I remind you and no I'm not a Spurs fan. I don't really care about the Lakers-Spurs thing anymore and no your team is not making the West Finals so forget about that. I am from the South THE 210 and MS. But I prefer east coast rap since the late 90s. I like all coasts music and different genres. But I haven't bumped much west coast music since way back until X-Zibit and Game dropped something. So only west coast I bump is Crooked I, Game, and old west classics like the DOC, Dre's Chronic and 2001, Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle and old Ice Cube classics. You get the idea. I'm in Texas, thats the southwest so if you want I can stay or go just thought I could contribute. I didn't see any rules against me joining.
Currently listening to:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Ke3 is in the Building!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:14:34 PM »

KE3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:44:21 PM »
I also bumped NWA Straight Outta Compton it was classic had to bump it. What did I do? Its just a website. I can bet you that people here don't even know as much about their own music as they would think. But I know I don't. I bump east coast each day and some South of course.
Currently listening to:

KE3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 08:43:01 PM »
And of course I listen to Tupac but that was the realest person making west coast music. So east coast and Down South stay down. Sorry, that the west can't come back. Stop hating on your own people and don't be bringing no weak shit out like that impersonating fat bastard he knows who he is. That shit don't ride. You people don't hate me but if so then thats okay too.
Currently listening to:

coola

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 10:51:50 PM »
are you a girl ?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »
to join the forum it isnt a rule to listen to westcoast music, it does help, but its not a rule

you can listen to whatever u want

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 12:26:34 AM »

I like the album credits on this site and I've just noticed the other boards. Since I've been an onlooker for so long I might as well make some substantial contributions. Plus the site that I'm a regular on is having server problems,heh, they need to pay they bills. I'm in TEXAS must I remind you and no I'm not a Spurs fan. I don't really care about the Lakers-Spurs thing anymore and no your team is not making the West Finals so forget about that. I am from the South THE 210 and MS. But I prefer east coast rap since the late 90s. I like all coasts music and different genres. But I haven't bumped much west coast music since way back until X-Zibit and Game dropped something. So only west coast I bump is Crooked I, Game, and old west classics like the DOC, Dre's Chronic and 2001, Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle and old Ice Cube classics. You get the idea. I'm in Texas, thats the southwest so if you want I can stay or go just thought I could contribute. I didn't see any rules against me joining.

this guy fully wrote an essay about his life
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 12:31:58 AM »

this guy fully wrote an essay about his life

yea, bless him

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 12:33:44 AM »
What set you claim cuz?
<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3.swf?contentId=642778&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:21:24 PM by -Sikotic- »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 06:13:07 AM »
i dont like you.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 06:16:54 AM »
 :raisetheroof:

KE3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 06:41:06 AM »
Y'all on some bullshit. Always smoking chronic. Let me clear up some things. I'm a male, I clearly implied that above in the poll options. I'm not on the west coast and I listen to the west coast music that matters to me that includes nothing from your underground but I feel a few people. I'm in TEXAS. I was just trying to clear something up. This is a west coast board. YishayCrotch said he didn't like me huh? Thats good, you catch onn fast. With that attitude the West will never ever ever ever be on top again. This year the east is about to take the rap game again to higher level. Just be ready for it.
AND WHERE IS DETOX??? I thought the west was coming back with hot albums every other week.
Currently listening to:

Throwback

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 06:45:00 AM »
fuck you, and fuck the west.

K A I N

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 08:05:24 AM »
Westcoast music is garbage, if you don't like Dipset then step :sign_banhim:

I will be converting this site when Overseer sells me the forum  :nahnah:

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 09:25:47 AM »
Y'all on some bullshit. Always smoking chronic. Let me clear up some things. I'm a male, I clearly implied that above in the poll options. I'm not on the west coast and I listen to the west coast music that matters to me that includes nothing from your underground but I feel a few people. I'm in TEXAS. I was just trying to clear something up. This is a west coast board. YishayCrotch said he didn't like me huh? Thats good, you catch onn fast. With that attitude the West will never ever ever ever be on top again. This year the east is about to take the rap game again to higher level. Just be ready for it.
AND WHERE IS DETOX??? I thought the west was coming back with hot albums every other week.

what is your cup size?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE