Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 93034 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1365 on: December 03, 2009, 03:24:23 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AG8fugqFn9Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AG8fugqFn9Q</a>

*Sik comes out to his John Morrison-like theme song, to the boos of jealous fans of course, as he flaunts his world title around due to his victory to E-Crazy at last week's PPV. He hops into the ring and grabs the mic*

First and foremost, congrats to M Dogg for destroying Lucy. See, Lucy, you still woulda been on op of thangs if you played your role. M Dogg understands, which is why he is the homie and which is why he will have WCCWF gold real soon. It's like this, bastards, either you're successful with us, or you're fruitless without us.

You hear that, AG. You're ridin high with that Canadian title around your waist, but you better stop trying to come at me and M Dizzle. Believe me, the only reason you got a title is because you got some spunk, and I like ya, no homo. I see a little bit of you in me. But there's no reason to make enemies with me and M Dogg because just like with you, these fans don't give a damn about us. We've achieved more success tellint hem to kiss our ass than trying to please them. I started makin bank they day I turned on them. You wanna own a mansion on every continent like me and more endorsement deals than Kobe and Tiger combined> Then watch and learn, homie. You're a young cat and I see potential, but don't go down Lucy's route and end up losing to the lowlifes of WCCWF. Roll with winners, homie.

Ad for the groupies that keep interfering in my matches, do it one more time and see what happens. I will not have you guys ruin my championship reign again.

I got one more PPV before I make my prediction come true and I become champ throughout the beginning of 2010. Then Ihope to main event Wrestle Rampage for the first time as champ. I will be the most dominant champ fo all time. Watch and see. Owwwwwww.

*Sik leaves the rings as his fans boo him*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1366 on: December 06, 2009, 07:41:47 PM »
depending on if P. Nelson uses his re-match clause, I have an interesting card in mind.

Nelson; if you can let me know by Tuesday, that would be awesome. If not, I'll go ahead with the card in mind right now.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1367 on: December 07, 2009, 10:02:34 PM »
I am intrigued.

ThaChamp

« Reply #1368 on: December 07, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »
im excited for the next card also

i want some better competition Dizzle!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1369 on: December 08, 2009, 03:15:03 AM »
I don't care. Either way I can;t be beat. I am untouchable like Elliot Ness.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1370 on: December 08, 2009, 11:03:35 AM »
I'll post the card tonight after Smackdown and ECW results are up.
It'll definitely be more different than the cards recently.

edit: my bad; will get it up tonight when I'm back from work.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:06:50 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1371 on: December 09, 2009, 10:15:02 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

This Sunday, the WCCWF will host their New Year's Grieve event. With the event only being a few days away, Mo Z. Dizzle has promised that it will be a special card to end 2009.

In a challenge that was issued by M Dogg to Lucifer, Dizzle has booked the match between the two in WCCWF's first ever Buried Alive Match. If that isn't enough, Dizzle has also announced that the winner will become the new #1 Contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title. With so much history between these two and so much on the line, who will walk away with bragging rights?

In other action, we will see a preview of Battle of the Barons Great Battle Match. In a 10-man battle royal, we will see the following WCCWF stars compete: P. Nelson; E-Crazy; HD; MGA; Dollar Bill; and Still Dre. The final four superstars will remain a secret until this Sunday. Who will win this preparation match at New Year's Grieve and possibly have an upper hand at Battle of the Barons?

Finally, the main event will be a match of champions. The WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion, Sikotic, will team up for the first time with the WCCWF Canadian Champion, AG. They will take on the new WCCWF US Champion, Wykid, and the 2009 KOTR Winner, King Grim. With AG constantly throwing jabs at Sikotic, how will this team be able to cooperate? Also with Wykid and King Grim teaming up for the first time, will they be able to work together, or have an implosion? And with the Deformers still around, what role will they play, if any?

Find out all these questions and more this Sunday at WCCWF's New Year's Grieve!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1372 on: December 09, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
*Sikotic is backstage and reacts to Dizzle's announcement*

HAHAHAHA.........why does Dizzle always like to challenge me? I gotta face Wykid and Grim with AG as my partner? It's almost like a handicap match since AG can't do anything in the ring, but run his damn mouth with his mickey mouse title no one gives a shit about. Whatever though. I could have Hornswoggle as my tag team partner, and I would still end up winning. That's how great I am in this company.

SO AG, word of advice: stay in the corner and scream and shout like a good cheerleader would. I'll handle the wrestling. Capish?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1373 on: December 10, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »
WWE Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Card (written in order of importance)

World Heavyweight Title - Chairs Match (i.e. Chairs are legal to use)
Undertaker (c) vs. Batista

WWE Title - Tables Match
Cena (c) vs. Sheamus
***Just predict the winner of the match

Tag Team Titles - TLC Match
Jerishow (c) vs. DX
***Just predict the winners of the match

Orton vs. Kofi

ECW Title - Ladder Match
Christian (c) vs. Benjamin
***Just predict the winner of the match

IC Title Match
Morrison (c) vs. McIntyre

-------------------------------------

WCCWF New Year's Grieve Card

Match 1: 10-Man Battle Royal Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. HD vs. MGA vs. Still Dre vs. Dollar Bill vs 4 Mystery Opponents

Match 2: #1 Contenders Match to the WCCWF Canadian Title - Buried Alive Match
M Dogg vs. Lucifer
Match Criteria:
Predict winner (3 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (2 points)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (1 point)

Match 3: Tag Team Match
Sikotic / AG vs. Wykid / Grim

Due date is Sunday December 13th 2009 at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1374 on: December 10, 2009, 10:39:14 AM »
Grim's Predictions:

Undertaker vs. Batista = Batista wins; pin
Cena vs. Sheamus = Cena wins
Jerishow vs. DX = DX wins
Orton vs. Kofi = Kofi wins; pin
Christian vs. Benjamin = Christian wins
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin

Lucifer's Predictions:

Undertaker vs. Batista = Batista wins; pin; clean
Cena vs. Sheamus = Cena wins
Jerishow vs. DX = Jerishow wins
Orton vs. Kofi = Orton wins; pin; dirty
Christian vs. Benjamin = Benjamin wins
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin; clean

Due date is Sunday December 13th 2009 at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Submitted by: Grim; Lucifer; M Dogg; P Nelson; AG; E-Crazy; Sikotic; Wykid
Waiting on: HD; MGA
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 02:00:22 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1375 on: December 12, 2009, 10:13:00 AM »
Undertaker vs. Batista = Undertaker, wins, pin
Cena vs. Sheamus = Cena
Jerishow vs. DX = Jerishow
Orton vs. Kofi = Orton, clean, pin
Christian vs. Benjamin = Christian, clean, pin
Morrison vs. McIntyre = Morrisson, clean, pin

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1376 on: December 13, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »
A video is shown on the jumbo screen - we see Wykid training in a ring in what looks to be an old wharehouse.  Wykid takes a break and addressees the audience...

P Nelson, im ready 24/7 whenever you feel the need for more pain.  anytime anywhere.  it would be my absolute pleasure to finish you off once and for all...  but ive got more pressing matters at the moment.  AG!!  SIKOTIC!!  and...haha..my partner Grim...hahaha.  AG, i have no idea who you are or where you came from just like that little toy-cracker jack- title you carry around.  you come into wccwf and they give you a title out of the blue?  the Canadian Championship has as much merit as the wcw belt after david arquete was crowned champ.  SIKOTIC.  ive come to admire that piece of gold you have around your waist...but i think it would look even better around MY WAIST!  i know who you are and the entire world knows what you can do and thats all good.  but ive got age on my side.  ive got skill on my side...ive got HUNGER on my side.  and sooner or later you will find out exactly why im here.  that title is mine!! 

oh yeah, and grim....stay the hell out of my way and try not to get pinned or you just might end up in a room next to AG and Sikotic in the got damn E.R!!!

Wykid then climbs the top rope and does some flips onto the middle of the ring.  he then takes his title and stares at it with an evil grin on his face.  cut to black.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1377 on: December 15, 2009, 10:43:06 PM »
WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs Results

Undertaker vs. Batista = Undertaker wins; pin; clean
Cena vs. Sheamus = Sheamus wins
Jerishow vs. DX = DX wins
Orton vs. Kofi = Orton wins; pin; clean
Christian vs. Benjamin = Christian wins
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin; dirty

---------------------------------------------------

WCCWF New Year’s Grieve Results

*Fireworks explode in the arena as the fans are standing on their feet, excited for WCCWF’s NYG event. Michael Cole and Jim Ross welcome all the viewers to the show. The commentating comrades then run down the card as the theme song for NYG, Bullet Soul by Switchfoot, plays throughout the building. The crowd settles into their seats as the opening match is about to start.*

Match 1: 10-Man Battle Royal Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. HD vs. MGA vs. Still Dre vs. Dollar Bill vs. Four Mystery Opponents

*P. Nelson’s theme plays first in the building as the fans boo the former WCCWF US Champion. MC and JL mention that Nelson had a very successful run in his previous reign as US Champion and will look to re-capture the title when he invokes his re-match clause. E-Crazy’s theme plays next and the fans quickly turn their boos into cheers for him. The camera angle goes into the crowd as we see E-Crazy trotting down the steps, giving high-fives to the fans. E-Crazy hops over the guard rail and climbs onto the ring apron; he then hops over the top rope and into the ring. HD’s theme plays third and the fans continue to cheer him. MC and JL briefly mention all of HD’s accomplishments thus far as he comes down the ramp and enters the ring. MGA’s theme is forth to play as the fans boo him. MC and JL mention that MGA had been on a hot streak when he first came to the WCCWF, but has cooled off since. MGA enters the ring and awaits the arrival of the other opponents. Still Dre’s theme plays next and the fans give him a subtle reaction. MC and JL mention that Still Dre was the winner of the first ever Great Battle Match as he enters the ring. Dollar Bill’s theme is the next to play and the fans also give him a very mild reaction. MC and JL mention that the team DB was a part of at Survival of the Sadistic was victorious, although DB himself was eliminated. DB enters the ring as everybody wants to know who the four mystery opponents are. “Beware” hits the speakers as we see Dizzle makes his way out with a mic.

Dizzle: Ladies and gentlemen; first I want to thank you all for joining the WCCWF in their annual New Year’s Grieve event. Now, the four mystery stars in the match; introducing first, the Big Red Machine from Smackdown, KANE!!

*A pyro explodes as Kane’s theme plays and the fans cheer for him. Kane makes his down the ramp and into the ring; Kane stares as all his opponents before setting off a pyro before preparing for the match.*

Dizzle: Introducing next, The Franchise Playa from Raw, MVP!!

*MVP’s theme plays next as he runs out while the fans cheer him. MVP makes his way into the ring; he runs off the ropes and does his “BALLIN’” procedure before preparing for the match.*

Dizzle: Introducing third, bringing in a storm from ECW, THE HURRICANE!!

*Hurricane’s music plays and the fans cheer him as well. Hurricane makes his way to ringside and enters the ring; Hurricane strikes his superstar pose before getting set for the match.*

Dizzle: And finally, introducing last but not least; he is the Nation of Violence from TNA, SAMOA JOE!!

*Joe’s theme plays and the fans boo him; Joe quickly makes his way into the ring and stares off with all his opponents. The bell rings to begin the Battle Royal…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Undertaker wins; pin = 2 points
Cena vs. Sheamus = Cena wins = 0 points
Jerishow vs. DX = Jerishow wins = 0 points
Orton vs. Kofi = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Christian vs. Benjamin = Christian wins = 2 points
Morrison vs. McIntyre = Morrison wins; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Undertaker wins; pin =2 points
Cena vs. Sheamus = Cena wins =0 points
Jerishow vs. DX = DX wins = 2 points
Orton vs. Kofi = Kofi wins; pin = 0 points
Christian vs. Benjamin = Benjamin wins = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

HD’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
Undertaker vs. Batista = Batista wins; pin = 0 points
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin = 2 points
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

MGA’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2 POINTS

Elimination Order:
1. Hurricane by Samoa Joe (1:57)
2. Dollar Bill by HD (3:44)
3. Still Dre by Kane (5:37)
4. Kane by MVP (7:03)
5. HD by P Nelson (8:56)
6. MVP by MGA (9:35)
7. MGA by E-Crazy (12:04)
8. E-Crazy by P. Nelson (15:29)

Finish of the Match:
We see E-Crazy nail the Crazy Code on MGA; as MGA staggers back towards the ropes, E-Crazy charges off the opposite ropes and clotheslines him over the top to eliminate him. This leaves only E-Crazy and P. Nelson. The two get nose-to-nose in the middle of the ring and talk smack with each other before trading punches. The fans cheer for each of E-Crazy’s punches while booing all of Nelson’s.  E-Crazy looks as if he is going to get the momentum in his favour; however, Nelson rakes his eyes and quickly gains the advantage. As E-Crazy holds his face, Nelson grabs him from behind and hit a Russian leg-sweep. Nelson then gets E-Crazy back to his feet and delivers a couple of head-butts to the side of E-Crazy’s skull. Nelson sends E-Crazy into the turnbuckle. Nelson goes to the opposite corner, looking to hit a spear on E-Crazy. As Nelson charges towards E-Crazy, E-Crazy kicks Nelson right in the face. As Nelson staggers back, E-Crazy runs over and nails a one-arm bulldog on Nelson. E-Crazy and Nelson both get up slowly. E-Crazy nails a couple of chops on Nelson; E-Crazy tries to whip Nelson into the ropes, but Nelson counters. E-Crazy has his own counter and he nails a shoulder block on Nelson to send him into the ropes. E-Crazy charges over, looking to hit the Crazy Code once again in the match. As E-Crazy approaches, Nelson lowers the top rope; E-Crazy can’t put on the breaks and gets eliminated from the match to give Nelson the victory!!

Winner of the Match = P. NELSON

After the Match:
Nelson’s theme plays as the fans boo him heavily. The ref raises Nelson’s arm, who has an arrogant smirk on his face. MC and JL summarize the match and its ending as E-Crazy goes to the back and Nelson celebrates in the ring. Nelson also exits the ring and goes to the back as the fans continue booing him.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1378 on: December 15, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »
Match 2: #1 Contendership to the WCCWF Canadian Title – Buried Alive Match
M Dogg vs. Lucifer

*A video recap shows the split between Lucifer and his alliance with Dizzle, Sikotic, and M Dogg. The camera view goes to the grave spot that has been dug up along with the pile of dirt and the shovel. M Dogg’s theme plays first in the arena as the fans heavily boo him. M Dogg’s snatches a few signs that support Lucifer and rips them in half while taunting the crowd. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and taunts the crowd some more with his left arm raised high as the fans boo even louder. M Dogg then gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for the match. The lights in the building go out as Lucifer’s theme plays in the building. The fans cheer for Lucifer as he makes out in his usual attire. MC and JL mention that both M Dogg and Lucifer have an opportunity tonight to earn a shot at the WCCWF Canadian Championship and become the first WCCWF star to hold every title at least once. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring and takes off his jacket and hat to prepare for the match. The bell rings and the match starts…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Batista wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Jerishow vs. DX = DX wins = 6 points
Orton vs. Kofi = Kofi wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin; dirty = 6 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Batista wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Orton vs. Kofi = Orton wins; pin; dirty = 5 points
Morrison vs. McIntyre = McIntyre wins; pin; clean = 5 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see M Dogg in control. M Dogg tries to whip Lucifer into the ropes, but Lucifer counters with a whip of his own; as M Dogg comes off the ropes, Lucifer nails a big boot to his face. Lucifer then signals he is going to deliver a Chokeslam. M Dogg uses the ropes to get to his feet; he notices Lucifer approaching and quickly exits the ring to prevent Lucifer from hitting a Chokeslam. As M Dogg is on outside arguing with some fans, Lucifer runs off the ropes and nails a jumping, leaping clothesline over the top rope onto M Dogg as the fans break out a “Holy Shit!” chant. Lucifer does the sit up on the outside and gets to his feet; M Dogg uses the guard rail to get to his feet, not knowing where he is. Lucifer grabs M Dogg by the head from behind and sends M Dogg’s face into the top of the guard rail. Lucifer then starts nailing a couple of uppercuts on M Dogg, trying to bring him closer to the empty burial plot. M Dogg pokes Lucifer in the eye with a thumb to temporarily blind him. M Dogg then goes to attack Lucifer; Lucifer kicks M Dogg in the face with another big boot. Lucifer then grabs M Dogg and drags him closer to the empty burial plot. Lucifer hits a leg drop on M Dogg before getting M Dogg to his feet. Lucifer tries another uppercut, but M Dogg blocks it and instead elbows Lucifer in the face. M Dogg grabs Lucifer by the arm and delivers multiple shoulder-to-shoulder shots. M Dogg then brings Lucifer close by the burial plot and nails a snap suplex right beside it! M Dogg then taunts the crowd as the boo him. While this happens, Lucifer sits up again but M Dogg doesn’t notice. Lucifer is back on his feet now. When M Dogg turns around, Lucifer grabs him by the throat. Before Lucifer can nail the Chokeslam, M Dogg low blows Lucifer; M Dogg the takes a few steps back and nails the spear on Lucifer, sending him into the empty burial spot! M Dogg then grabs the shovel and starts to slowly shovel the dirt onto Lucifer. For a third time, we see Lucifer sit up; M Dogg looks shocked and irate. As Lucifer goes to stand up, M Dogg hits Lucifer in the back of the head with the shovel to knock Lucifer out. M Dogg takes the shovel and nails Lucifer in the back twice with the shovel. M Dogg continues to bury Lucifer. The ref tells M Dogg to stop so he can to see if Lucifer is covered enough; the ref goes to check and calls for the bell to ring, giving the win to M Dogg!!

Winner of the Match and NEW #1 CONTENDER TO THE WCCWF CANADIAN TITLE = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s hand as his theme plays. M Dogg continues to throw dirt on Lucifer until officials come out and stop him. M Dogg walks to the stage with an evil, cocky smirk on his face as the fans are showering him with boos. MC and JL recap the match as officials tend to Lucifer, helping him out of the plot and to the back. M Dogg stands on the stage for a few moments longer, saying that he’s going to become the next WCCWF Canadian Champion. As he says this, we see AG in the back, watching on. M Dogg then goes to the back as well.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1379 on: December 15, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »
Match 3: Tag Team Match
Sikotic / AG vs. Wykid / King Grim

*MC and JL mention that tonight for the first time ever, we will see a match full of champions. Teaming up for the first time will be Sikotic, the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion, with AG, the WCCWF Canadian Champion. Also teaming up for the first time will be the WCCWF US Champion, Wykid, with the 2009 KOTR Winner, King Grim. A video recap shows the war of words shared between Sikotic and AG, as well Wykid’s message to the other stars in the match. Sikotic’s theme plays and he makes comes out in his movie star-esque way as the fans boo him. MC and JL mention how successful Sikotic has been as the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. Sikotic climbs onto the second turnbuckle and once again poses in a movie star-like with his title held high in his right arm method as the fans continue to boo him. Sikotic gets off the turnbuckle and hands his WCCWF World Title to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. Sikotic then prepares for the match and awaits the arrival of the other three stars in the match. AG’s theme plays next and the WCCWF Canadian Champion is also met with boos on his way out. AG has the WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist and sunglasses on as he makes his way down to the ring. MC and JL mention AG had his first successful Canadian Title defense against Grim and will have to face M Dogg next. AG enters the ring and climbs onto the third turnbuckle, raising both arms as the fans continue to give him a negative response. AG gets off the turnbuckle, takes off his sunglasses & Canadian Title, and hands it to the ref. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper as AG prepares for the match. The building goes dark as Wykid’s name spells out on the Jumbo screen. The fans cheer excitedly for the new WCCWF US Champion; the lights come back on and we see Wykid standing on top of the commentator’s table with the US Title around his waist.  Wykid gets off the table, climbs onto the ring apron, and climbs onto the second turnbuckle; he takes off his newly won US Title and holds it high in the air before leaping into the ring. Wykid hands the title to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The lights in the building go out once again. King Grim’s theme plays on the speakers and the fans cheer the 2009 KOTR winner. Grim makes his way out in his gothic, royal attire and scythe in hand. MC and JL mention that Grim will be one of the participants in the 40-Person Great Battle Match at Battle of the Barons. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then takes off his royal attire and sets off a large a pyro in normal action. MC and JL note that this main event will be interesting as none of the involved get along with each other. Sikotic and Grim go to outside as AG and Wykid will start things off. The bell rings to begin the main event…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Undertaker wins; pin = 2 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Undertaker vs. Batista = Taker wins; pin = 2 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

SIKOTIC’S & AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 14 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions:
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

WYKID’S AND GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Sikotic and Grim in the ring with Sikotic in control. With Grim in the corner, Sikotic nails a few shoulder thrusts into Grim’s gut. Sikotic then whips Grim to the opposite corner. As Sikotic tries to hit a clothesline by charging at Grim, Grim surprises Sikotic with a clothesline of his own. Both superstars are down on the ground now; the ref starts the ten-count. At the count of six, both stars are dragging themselves to their corners to try and tag their partners in. Sikotic reaches AG first and tags AG in. AG comes in and grabs Grim by the leg, trying to prevent him from tagging in Wykid. AG turns Grim onto his back and tries to apply the Sharpshooter. AG cannot apply it though as Grim struggles; Grim eventually pushes AG off his feet. Grim then leaps and tags in Wykid as the crowd explodes! Wykid comes in and dropkicks AG to the mat. Wykid runs over and nails Sikotic with a forearm shot, causing him to go flying into the guard rail. Wykid turns his attention back over to AG again and nails a few punches on him, sending him into the corner. Wykid whips him to the opposite side and then follows up with a high knee lift. Sikotic gets back onto the ring apron; Wykid notices and sends AG into him, causing Sikotic to fall from the rig apron. The ref declares that as an official tag. Wykid grabs AG from behind and hits a German suplex. Wykid hangs on and tries to hit another German suplex. AG prevents it and instead backs Wykid into the corner where Grim is. Grim tags himself in but AG doesn’t notice. AG brings Wykid into the middle of ring and hits a belly-to-belly suplex to knock Wykid onto the mat. AG then talks some trash to Wykid. As this happens, Grim climbs onto the top turnbuckle. When AG turns around, Grim nails a flying clothesline from the top! AG gets up slowly and is given a boot from Grim that sends him to the outside. With AG on the outside, Wykid uses all his energy to climb to the top turnbuckle; Wykid then flies off and nails a Shooting Star Press on AG to knock them both down!! As Grim looks on, he doesn’t realize Sikotic slip into the ring. Sikotic turns Grim around and nails a Sik Bottom on an unsuspecting Grim! Sikotic then covers Grim and gets a three-count to win the match for his team!!

Winners of the Match = SIKOTIC AND AG

After the Match:
The ref raises Sikotic’s arm as Sikotic’s theme plays. Officials come out to check on Wykid and AG as well. MC and JL summarize the match as Sikotic celebrates in the ring.

As Sikotic celebrates, Beautiful plays and the Deformers make their way out. The Deformers start making their way down to the ring in usual fashion until we see security come and stop them. Food Fryer has a mic in hand and begins to speak.

FF: Sikotic! I told you we’d screw you over fast, then slow, then fast, then slow! With things going slow, we’ll be speeding up your career destruction! At Battle of the Barons, I’d officially like to sign up Riprap, Shiny, and Dim for the Great Battle Match! And as for Slinky, he’s challenging you to a one-on-one match! Now we all know you are a coward because you couldn’t take us on, 5-on-1, but its one-on-one now. You have the next two weeks to accept the match. And if you don’t…well you’ll see what we do. And I’d also like to add if Slinky doesn’t beat you, and if the other three do not win the Great Battle Match, we’ll be gone from the WCCWF forever! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA!

Beautiful plays again as the Deformers leave and Sikotic looks on while MC and JL briefly summarize what happened. MC then thanks all the viewers for watching New Year’s Grieve. The show ends with the camera angle on Sikotic, who looks as if he’s deciding whether or not to accept the challenge set out by Food Fryer.