Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87402 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1170 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
Match 5: King of the Ring Quarter-Finals Match
HD vs. M Dogg

*HD’s theme plays in the building and the former WCCWF World Champion is cheered by the crowd as he makes his way out. JR and JL mention that HD looks to get some revenge on M Dogg, who defeated him for the title. HD enters the ring and awaits the arrival of M Dogg. M Dogg’s theme plays next as the former champion is out for his second match of the night. JR and JL mention that M Dogg won the Triple Terror match already to qualify for the KOTR Tournament. The fans are booing M Dogg as he enters the ring. HD and M Dogg go nose-to-nose before the ref separates them. The bell rings to start the last match of the quarter-finals…*

HD’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
HHH, Batista, Shane vs. Legacy = Legacy; pin = 2 points
Cena vs. Edge = Edge = 2 points
Jeff vs. Matt = Jeff = 2 points
Swagger vs. Christian = Christian; pin = 2 points
Y2J vs. Steamboat = Y2J; pin = 1 point
CM Punk vs. Kane = CM Punk; pin = 0 points
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS ÷ 2 = 4.5 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Edge = Cena = 0 points
Jeff vs. Matt = Matt = 0 points
Y2J vs. Steamboat = Y2J; submission = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth bout, we see M Dogg in control. M Dogg has a Boston crab applied on HD. HD slowly crawls towards the ropes and eventually grabs a hold of it to break the hold. M Dogg then stomps at the back of HD. M Dogg gets HD back to his feet and nails a couple of forearm shots to his back. M Dogg sends HD into the rope, looking to nail a swinging Powerslam. As HD comes off the ropes, he manages to counter with the Lou Thesz Press! HD then drills multiple punches to the side of M Dogg’s head. HD gets up and raises his arms as the fans cheer him. HD then waits for M Dogg to get back on his feet, looking to finish the match. With M Dogg up, HD kicks him in the gut; M Dogg blocks the HD stunner though with another forearm shot to HD’s back. M Dogg then scoops HD up and delivers the running Powerslam! M Dogg covers HD and gets the three-count to pick up the win!!

Winner of the Match = M DOGG

After the Match:
M Dogg stands tall as the ref raises his arms while the fans boo him. M Dogg’s theme plays as the ref helps HD out of the ring and to the back. JR and JL summarize the match and how M Dogg has already won two matches tonight while M Dogg exits the ring and goes to the back to prepare for his semi-final match. A visual is shown on the screen with the updated brackets.

-----------------------------------------------

Match 6: King of the Ring Semi-Finals Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy

*P. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers again as the fans cheer the former champion. Nelson makes his way down to the ring for the first semi-final match of the KOTR Tournament. Nelson gives high-fives to the fans as he comes to the ring. Nelson enters the ring as JR and JL mention how Nelson won an epic battle against Sikotic in the opening round. E-Crazy’s theme plays next as the US Champion is also cheered by the fans when he comes out. JR and JL mention that E-Crazy defeated Nelson at WrestleRampage 3 to win the US Title as he comes down to the ring. E-Crazy enters the ring, takes off the title, and holds it high as Nelson eyes down the title. E-Crazy then hands the belt to the time-keeper. The two stars shake hands and exchange some words. The bell rings to begin the match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
CM Punk vs. Kane = Kane; pin = 2 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS ÷ 2 = 4.5 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an evened out bout, we see Nelson in control with an abdominal strain applied to E-Crazy. E-Crazy refuses to tap out; Nelson delivers a couple of punches to E-Crazy’s ribs before breaking the hold. Nelson then whips E-Crazy into the ropes and nails a spear! Nelson waits for E-Crazy to get up; as E-Crazy gets up, Nelson kicks him in the gut. Nelson then tries to hit the Nelson Bomb but E-Crazy is able to escape. E-Crazy grabs Nelson by the back of the head & neck and delivers the Crazy Code, reminiscent to WrestleRampage 3!! E-Crazy goes for the cover, but Nelson barely kicks out before the three-count! E-Crazy looks frustrated; he drags Nelsn over to the corner. E-Crazy goes to the top and looks to hit the Moonsault; as E-Crazy comes off the top, Nelson is able to move out of the way!! With E-Crazy holding his ribs, Nelson gains the momentum. He turns E-Crazy around, kicks him in the gut, and nails the Nelson Bomb! Nelson then covers E-Crazy and gets the three-count to pick up the win!!

Winner of the Match = P. NELSON

After the Match:
The ref raises Nelson’s arm as his theme plays and the fans cheer for him. The ref checks on E-Crazy before helping him out of the ring and to the back. JR and JL recap the match as Nelson exits the ring and goes to the back to prepare for the finals of the tournament.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1171 on: April 27, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
Match 7: King of the Ring Semi-Finals Match
Grim vs. M Dogg

*The lights in the building go out and Grim’s theme plays. The fans cheer for him as he makes his way out a second time in his normal manner. Grim walks down to the ring as JR and JL mention how Grim beat Lucifer in the opening round. JR and JL also mention that Grim looks for vengeance against M Dogg as M Dogg was one of the people who caused Grim to disappear for a few months. Grim sets his scythe in the corner and sets off a large pyro. M Dogg’s theme plays next in the building as the former champion is booed by the fans. JR and JL mention how M Dogg has won two matches already while he comes down to the ring. Grim stares at M Dogg as he enters the ring. The two then get face-to-face before the ref separates them. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

Grim’s Predictions:
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Edge = Cena = 0 points
Y2J vs. Steamboat = Y2J; submission = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an evened out match, we see Grim in control. Grim chokes M Dogg in the corner with his boot and let’s go before the ref gets his count to five. Grim then nails a couple of uppercuts on M Dogg before whipping him to the other side. Grim runs at M Dogg, looking to hit a clothesline, but M Dogg gets a boot up into Grim’s face. Grim tries again and this time M Dogg nails an elbow shot. As Grim holds his face, M Dogg delivers the bulldog. M Dogg then stomps away at the back of Grim’s neck. He sets Grim back up in a sitting position and delivers a drop-kick to Grim’s upper-back and neck area. M Dogg then gets Grim to his feet and nails a couple of kicks to his gut. M Dogg then hits a spinning spine-buster on Grim and shows off to the crowd as they boo him. While this happens, Grim sits up. M Dogg then kicks Grim hard in the chest. M Dogg gets Grim back on his feet and scoops him up, looking to finish the match off. Before M Dogg can start running, Grim is able to reverse the move. Grim has M Dogg set up for a Tombstone Piledriver! Grim delivers the Tombstone Piledriver and covers M Dogg. Grim gets the three-count to pick up the win and advance to the finals!!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
The ref raises Grim’s arm as the fans cheer for him. The ref then helps M Dogg out of the ring and to the back. JR and JL recap the match as Grim sets off another pyro. Grim will not head to the back as the finals for the tournament are next! A visual is shown on the screen with the updated brackets.

-----------------------------------------------

Match 8: King of the Ring Finals Match
P. Nelson vs. Grim

*Grim will receive a five-minute break to catch his breath before the final match of the night begins. A video package is shown of highlights from all the matches so far in the tournament. P. Nelson’s music hits the speakers and the first ever co-KOTR Tournament winner is given cheers from the crowd. JR and JL mention both of his victories to get to the finals as he makes his way down to the ring. Nelson enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his arms as the fans cheer for him. Nelson then turns his attention back to the ring. Grim sets off another pyro in his custom procedure as JR and JL mention both of his wins in the tournament. The bell rings to begin the main event…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
CM Punk vs. Kane = Kane; pin = 2 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Both got the first two matches correctly.
Grim got the third match correctly; P. Nelson did not.
Therefore, Grim wins.

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Nelson in control. Nelson has a cross-face applied on Grim, who refuses to tap. Grim slowly starts getting to his feet and drills a couple of elbow shots into Nelson’s gut to break the hold. Grim comes running off the ropes, but is met with a spear by Nelson! Nelson tries a cover, but Grim pushes him off and sits up. Nelson nails a swinging neck-breaker on Grim as he tries to get up. Nelson then covers Grim, but gets another two-count. Nelson looks livid; he climbs to the top, looking to hit a missile dropkick. When Grim is up on his feet, Nelson succeeds in delivering the move. Nelson then gets Grim to his feet, looking to hit the Nelson Bomb. Nelson kicks Grim in the gut, but cannot lift Grim up; Grim counters with a back body-drop instead! As Nelson gets back to his feet, Grim grabs him by the throat and nails the Chokeslam!! Grim then covers Nelson and gets the three-count to pick up the win and become the 2009 King of the Ring winner!!

Winner of the Match and 2009 KING OF THE RING WINNER = GRIM

After the Match:
The ref raises Grim’s arm as the fans cheer for him. The ref then helps Nelson out of the ring, who is holding his head. JR and JL summarize the main event as Grim stands tall in the ring. A visual is shown on the screen with the complete bracket results.

Grim looks to set off a pyro when suddenly, he is attacked. M Dogg, Sikotic, and Lucifer all come from behind and attack Grim! Grim tries fighting back but the numbers game is catching up to him. Nelson grabs Grim’s scythe and enters the ring. He nails Sikotic in the head with the bar of the scythe. He then drills Lucifer in the gut and the back of the head to send him outside. Grim meanwhile is duelling with M Dogg and eventually clothesline him over the top! The three stars walk to the back as Grim sets off another large pyro while his music plays. JR and JL briefly recap what happened right now as Nelson hands Grim his scythe, both nod heads as a sign of respect, and Nelson exits the ring. JR and JL thank the viewing audience for watching the event. The show ends with Grim standing tall in the ring with his music playing and the fans cheering him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1172 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
The following is Grim's King of the Ring ceremony:

First, here is Grim's crown:

Second, here is Grim's scepter:

Third, here is Grim's sword:

Next, here is Grim's robe:

And finally, here is Grim's throne:

It is now a declaration that Grim is the 2009 King of the Ring!!
The dark days may be upon us again!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1173 on: April 27, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »
Good job once again Dizzle. Reading this was more entertaining than Backlash.

The Era of King Sikotic II has finally ended after 2 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1174 on: April 27, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »
*P Nelson gets out of the clinic and the cameras are waiting for him*

P.Nelson.: Hey Sik, don't you have any self respect? You lost in the first round, and then, instead of hiding in shame, you come and attack the winners? What was your point in trying to interrupt Grim's celebration? Don't blame him for your choke job, blame me! I'm the one who took you out. How does the Nelson Bomb feel? Seems like you and E-Crazy must know something about it. I couldnt stomach seing you as King of the ring for a whole year, thats why I took care of business and made sure you were out in the first round, if you want some retribution, well why dont you give me a title shot for the world heavyweight championship and show some courage?

*P.Nelson takes a sip of water*

P.Nelson.: Congratulation Grim, I hate to say it, but last night, you were simply better. It doesnt mean that I cant beat you, don't get me wrong, but you're the king for a year and no matter how many times I beat you this year, it wont change the fact that yoU're king of the ring. You deserve it, I respect you, but dont flaunt it too much and get me pissed off. Just because your fatass was too heavy for me to Nelson Bomb you, doesnt mean that it wont work if I try again. At least, your reign will be better for WCCWF then Sikotic's. As far as your U.S title goes, I have 2 events to cash it...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1175 on: April 28, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »
thanks Sikotic; I'm happy I was able to get the results out on time for this event.
no school holding me back now lol.

btw P. Nelson, E-Crazy has the US Title lol; let me know when you want to use that re-match.
and Shallow & M Dogg also have the next three events to get their title shots.

one more note, a new person is debuting soon; likely at the next event.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1176 on: April 28, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »
thanks Sikotic; I'm happy I was able to get the results out on time for this event.

btw P. Nelson, E-Crazy has the US Title lol; let me know when you want to use that re-match.

Oh so you graduated? If so congrats. I'm 2 weeks from graduating myself.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1177 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:24 PM »

Yeah, this was my last year. Just waiting on one more mark, but I know I already passed the class prior to the final.
Thanks dude; now I gotta find me a job soon.

Early congrats on graduating to you as well; you planning on going for a master's afterwards?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1178 on: April 28, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
Congradulations to both of you guys on graduating. Welcome to the club. When you walk up to get that paper, enjoy the moment, and soak it up. I know that when I got mine, I got the loudest cheers, even profs that almost failed me cheered 'cause they knew the struggle. Enjoy the moment guys, and I know Sikotic is going on in school.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0RdyDiIH_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w0RdyDiIH_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #1179 on: April 28, 2009, 10:48:56 PM »

Yeah, this was my last year. Just waiting on one more mark, but I know I already passed the class prior to the final.
Thanks dude; now I gotta find me a job soon.

Early congrats on graduating to you as well; you planning on going for a master's afterwards?
I've applied and interviewed at a couple of medical schools. I'm just waiting for someone to give me a shot and accept me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1180 on: April 28, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »
are we betting on the next ppv or what?

i would of  won wrestlmania 25

Sikotic™

« Reply #1181 on: April 29, 2009, 01:21:53 AM »
*King Sikotic comes out to the WCCWF stage with his World Heavyweight Championship belt over his shoulder and a frown on his face*

Haha....you know, I heard about Nelson running his mouth about me. Saying I have no self respect. Saying, and I quote "Instead of hiding in shame over losing in the first round, I came out and attacked the winners". Really? Winners? If I'm not mistaken, Grim won MY crown and you, as usual, lost. As usual, P. Nelson dropped the ball. You didn't win King of the Ring and I didn't win King of the Ring. It doesn't even matter if you got lucky by defeating me and got all the way to the finals. Basically, we are even.......OH, except I have the World title, punk!

Let's face it Nelson, you came into this company with a head full of steam and all the momentum in the world. Not only were you the CO-King of the Ring......as if that means anything......anyways, you had that designation AND you were World Champ the first year this company was in existence. Look, that is quite an accomplishment. But what has happened since? Well, I have achieved legendary status in WCCWF and you......well, you warm up the crowd before cats like M Dogg, Lucifer and I bring the house down. You went from being the best to reaching Brooklyn Brawler status.

You wanna know why? You have all the talent in the world my friend, and I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but the one thing holding you back is that you care about these fans!

*boos are heard throughout the arena*

Oh shut the hell up! It's the truth. Think about it, when I actually gave a damn about what any of you thought about me, I couldn't win a match for the life of me. However, one day I realized that you all cheered for me out of sympathy and that you didn't care about me. That's when I said screw the fans and the rest has been history......literally. I have made history by headlining Wrestle Rampage 2 years in a row, by being the only person to win the Battle Royal twice, by being the only person to be a two time King of the Ring....non of that "Co-" bullshit and becoming a Triple Corwn champion.

The fans cheer you Nelson, but out of sympathy. This is why you've achieved meritocracy. You win a match every now and then and beat people for the US championship on their bad days......you're pathetic and you make me sick! Let's face it Nelson, our careers are all on borrowed time. And if you don't believe me, ask Droz, Bret Hart and anyone else whose career has ended in an instant. Can you honestly tell me with a straight face that if you were injured and could no longer wrestle that you would be happy with you accomplishments? I know I can say that with all the history I've made, but if you think that about yourself then you've seriously sold yourself short.

The day you say screw the fans is the day you'll achieve greatness. Otherwise, you'll be that washed up old wrestler who wrestles in high school gymnasiums in front of 50 people until you drop dead of a heart attack. That will be your legacy Nelson: another talented wrestler wasted. A modern day Jack "The Snake" Roberts or Scott Hall. Think about what I said, and then maybe we can talk about title shots. I am not gonna waste my time on a washed-up fan sympathizer like yourself unless you prove to me you're otherwise.

*Sik's music plays and he leaves*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:31:33 AM by |SikOtiC| »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1182 on: May 05, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »
Judgment Day is less than 2 weeks away now. I want to create our card by the end on this week.

M Dogg, Shallow, and P. Nelson: let me know by Sunday if you guys are going to use your re-match/title match clauses please and thanks.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1183 on: May 10, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »
M Dogg won't be using his re-match clause for Judgment Day.
I need to know from Shallow and P. Nelson by today if they intend to use their title matches for this upcoming event.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1184 on: May 14, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »
*Beware hits the speakers as Dizzle comes to the ring accompanied by Lucifer. Dizzle enters the ring and grabs a mic.*

Well at Consequence, things didn't go as planned. Sikotic got eliminated because the referees incompetency. Grim took advantage of one small mistake Lucifer made. The he also took advantage of M Dogg's energy, who had wrestled TWO previous matches, one of which was a triple terror match. And after Grim became the 2009 King of the Ring, Nelson and him were lucky to not have been beaten down by the Trio of Terror.

*The crowd cheers at the losses.*

However, everybody has their off days. And at Apocalypse, we will change our luck.
In the main event, we will see M Dogg take on Grim! Why this match was made? M Dogg himself requested this match. And the last time M Dogg requested a match, he taught his opponents a lesson. So Grim, you big fire-throwing retard, you're going to be in for a LONG night. Because after M Dogg is done with you, you'll be lucky if you can even walk!

*The crowd boos Dizzle's arrogance*

In other acti...

*Dizzle is cut off when we see a camera that goes backstage to some commotion. We see that same person who attacked Still Dre before attacking him again. He grabs a SD and rams him back first into the wall. The mystery guy grabs a garbage can and hits him over the head with it. Dollar Bill then tries stepping in but the unkown guy kicks him in the gut and sends him into a wall. The unknown guy sets up a table, grabs DB, and nails the F5 through the table! Security then grabs a hold of him finally and escort him.*

Security! Bring this guy out to the ring, I want to have a word with him.

*Security brings the mystery guy to the ring*

Dizzle: What's your name?
Mytstery guy: They call me MGA
Dizzle: MGA, that's an interesting name. I got a question for you...who the HELL do you THINK you are??
MGA: Excuse me sir?
Dizzle: You keep on attacking the WCCWF stars; what is the matter with you??
MGA: I just hate patheticness. That's all.
Dizzle: Patheticness? What do you mean?
MGA: You see, Still Dre and Dollar Bill don't even DESERVE to be in the WCCWF, let alone be called superstars. They haven't won a match since who knows when. They make it to the bigs, and what do they do?? They slack. They don't care. They take this for granted. That's why they don't deserve it. There are hard working people out there like me who are looking for a break. Who value what its like to have a chance. Who won't slack like these other pathetic people taking everything for granted.
Dizzle: So, you want an opportunity do you?
MGA: Yes sir, I do. And I'll prove to everybody why I should be a part of the WCCWF.
Dizzle: Very well then. I'll give you a shot. At Apocalypse, you'll be in a handicap match against Still Dre and Dollar Bill. You win, you're hired and the loser is fired. You lose though, and you will NEVER step foot at a WCCWF event again. Agreed?
MGA: Agreed.

*MGA and Dizzle shake hands to complete the deal. MGA then exits the ring and heads to the back.*

Now as I was saying. The other match will be one that has never been done before in the WCCWF. It will a Triple Terror Tag Team Match!! Lucifer and Sikotic will be one team. P. Nelson and E-Crazy will be the second team. And the final team will be Shallow and HD. That is your card for Apocalypse ladies and gentlemen. See you this Sunday!

*Dizzle drops the mic as his theme plays aagin. Him and Lucifer exit the ring and make their way to the back.