Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87895 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1260 on: September 07, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
we are waiting for the announcement

and for my title shot

8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1261 on: September 07, 2009, 10:06:53 PM »
*We go to a press conference held for Mo Z. Dizzle's major announcement. The press and fans are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Dizzle. We see a technical team set up a laptop, projector, and projector. Another person comes and checks the podium to see if the mic is working. After a few minutes, another employee asks the crowd to settle down as Dizzle is about to make his way out. Dizzle's theme hits the speakers and the CEO of the WCCWF makes his way to the podium. His music cuts off as he is about to make his announcement.*

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. The reason I've called this press conference is regarding a major announcement that will change the face of the WCCWF. When the WCCWF started back in June 2006 after a controversial finish to the KOTR Tournament, I had big plans and major dreams for the organization. The WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship was introduced in that month, with P. Nelson becoming the first ever champion on June 26th, 2006.

A couple of months after that with an increase in competition, the United States Championship was introduced. The US Championship helped to cement the legendary careers of talents such as the first ever US Champion M Dogg, Sikotic, and Grim. There was also the FTW Title that was brought in by M Dogg, which was later unified with WCCWF World Title by Sikotic, then split again, and eventually burned by E-Crazy. While that title was short-lived, it further advanced the careers of the title holders.

There have also been other special challenges that have helped to further the careers of some of the WCCWF Stars. The annual KOTR Tournament, the yearly Great Battle Match, and of course the MITB Match at the biggest event in sports today, WrestleRampage, have all played their roles and will continue to play their roles.

With all this said and all the great accomplishments of the WCCWF, it is time for us to take another major step towards building the future of not only the WCCWF, but also of the WCCWF's talent. How will this be done? Well, this Sunday will be WCCWF's Painful Amends held in Canada. What does Canada have to do with this? It's pretty simple.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to proudly announce that The WCCWF will be adding a third title to the organization. This title will be called the WCCWF Canadian Title!! There will be a 32-man tournament that will begin this Wednesday. Now, I realize that the WCCWF roster consists of only 12 members. However, 4 of those members will not participate as they are already a champion or a #1 contender. So who are the remaining participants? Well, I have reached out to other organizations and talent, both Canadian and non-Canadian, for this tournament These stars are not current champions or #1 contenders, making them eligible for this tournament.

From Raw: HHH, HBK, Carlito, and Santino Marella (a Canadian)
From SD: Kane, M. Hardy, and the two Canadians DH Smith & Tyson Kidd.
From ECW: Shelton Benjamin and Sheamus
From TNA: Sting, Lashley, and the two Canadians Robert Roode & Eric Young
From ROH: All Canadians - Petey Williams, Kevin Steen, and Kenny Omega
From AAA: All Canadians or Canadian affiliates - Vampiro, Teddy Hart, and Jack Evans
Canadian Alumni: Jim Neidhart, Lance Storm, Roddy Piper, and Val Venis

The technical crew will now unveil the brackets

*The technical crew get the brackets ready before unveiling it to the crowd.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1262 on: September 07, 2009, 10:11:56 PM »
 ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #1263 on: September 07, 2009, 10:21:13 PM »
It's too bad I'm the champ or I'd add that title to my already long resume.

Now no-names like AG can fight over that title and get off my back  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1264 on: September 07, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
*The technical crew gets ready to show the brackets.*

There will be four brackets: Western, Northern, Prairies, and Eastern. The bracket set-ups are as self-explanatory. Please display them

The Eastern and Western bracket finals will take place this Saturday at a live event.
The Northern and Prairies bracket finals will take place at Painful Amends.

After the bracket winners are announced, there will be a Feral Fourway Match at Remoreseless to determine who the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion is!!

As I said, the tournament will begin this Wednesday at live shows with half of the first round. The second half will take place Thursday, The second round will take place Friday, and the third round will take place on Saturday and Sunday. Check WCCWF.com for results!

That is all ladies and gentlemen. I will answer any questions the media has after some refreshments.

*The press conference ends with pictures taken of Dizzle by the media. Journalists, fans, and others start to get some refreshments and such before they ask Dizzle questions and leave.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1265 on: September 07, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »
i will make history as the first ever canadian champion

after i figure out whats going on lol

can you explain why real wrestlers are in it?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1266 on: September 07, 2009, 10:28:03 PM »

just for storyline purposes lol. you won't have to do anything till the finals.
if you think that's crazy, ask Sikotic about those Great Battle matches I write up every Royal Rumble.

you'll have a match though for Sunday, just gotta figure out the card and such; this PPV kinda sneaked up on me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1267 on: September 07, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

just for storyline purposes lol. you won't have to do anything till the finals.
if you think that's crazy, ask Sikotic about those Great Battle matches I write up every Royal Rumble.

you'll have a match though for Sunday, just gotta figure out the card and such; this PPV kinda sneaked up on me.
LOL those Great Battle matches are epic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1268 on: September 07, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »
awesome

im ready to be crowned Canadian champion

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1269 on: September 10, 2009, 02:43:51 AM »
From WCCWF.com

The following are the results from Round 1, Day 1 with updated brackets below:

Western Bracket

MGA defeats Lance Storm – MGA wins by blocking Storm’s superkick attempt and delivering an F5 to pick up the pinfall victory.
Sting defeats Carlito – Sting wins by holding the ropes to prevent a Backstabber by Carlito and applying the Scorpion Deathlock to win by submission.
Tyson Kidd defeats Kevin Steen – Tyson Kidd wins by delivering The Code Blue to Kevin Steen to win by pinfall.
Still Dre defeats Jack Evans – Still Dre wins after nailing the Dre Deathdrop on Evans to win by pinfall.

Eastern Bracket

A.G. defeats HHH – A.G. wins by countering a Pedigree attempt by HHH into a small package to get the pinfall win.
M. Hardy defeats Eric Young – M. Hardy wins after turning Young’s Double Axe Handle attempt into a Side Effect to win by pinfall.
Teddy Hart defeats Roddy Piper – Hart wins after nailing the Hart Attack on Piper to win by pinfall.
Dollar Bill defeats Sheamus – Dollar Bill wins after using a roll-up to beat Sheamus by pinfall.

Check back later on for Round 1, Day 2 results!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1270 on: September 11, 2009, 02:18:06 AM »
From WCCWF.com

The following are the results from Round 1, Day 2 with updated brackets below:

Prairies Bracket

E-Crazy defeats Robert Roode – E-Crazy wins after dodging a diving knee drop attempt by Roode and executing the Crazy Code to get the pinfall victory.
Petey Williams defeats Vampiro – Petey Williams wins after avoiding a diving leg drop attempt from Vampiro and delivering the Canadian Destroyer to win by pinfall.
D.H. Smith defeats HBK – D.H. Smith wins after applying the Sharpshooter on HBK to win by submission.
HD defeats Val Venis – HD wins after dodging a Money Shot attempt by Val Venis and hitting an HD Stunner to get the pinfall victory.

Northern Bracket

M Dogg defeats Kenny Omega – M Dogg wins after delivering a Running Powerslam on Kenny Omega to get the pinfall victory.
Lashley defeats Shelton Benjamin – Lashley wins after dodging the Stinger Splash from Shelton Benjamin and delivering a spear to win by pinfall.
Jim Neidhart defeats Santino Marella – Jim Neidhart wins after avoiding a diving headbutt attempt by Santino Marella and applying the Camel Clutch to win by submission.
Grim defeats Kane – Grim wins after countering a Flying Clothesline attempt from Kane into a Chokeslam to get the pinfall victory.

Round 2 will begin later today, Friday September 11th. Check back later for those results!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1271 on: September 11, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »
From WCCWF.com

The following are the result from Round 2, with updated brackets below:

Western Bracket

MGA defeats Sting – MGA wins by avoiding a Stinger Splash attempt from Sting and nailing the F5 to get the pinfall victory.
Still Dre defeats Tyson Kidd – Still Dre wins by countering a Sharpshooter attempt from Tyson Kidd into a Dre Deathlock to win by submission.

Northern Bracket
M Dogg defeats Lashley – M Dogg wins by avoiding a Spear attempt from Lashley and nailing the Running Powerslam to pick up the pinfall victory.
Grim defeats Jim Neidhart – Grim gets the win by applying Hell’s Gate on Jim Neidhart to win by submission.

Prairies Bracket
E-Crazy defeats Petey Williams – E-Crazy wins by countering a Canadian Destroyer attempt from Petey Williams into a back body drop and nailing the Crazy Code to win by pinfall.
HD defeats D.H. Smith – HD wins after escaping a Running Powerslam by D.H. Smith and nailing the HD Stunner to get the pinfall victory.

Eastern Bracket
A.G. defeats M. Hardy – A.G. wins by countering a Twist of Fate attempt from M. Hardy into a backslide pin to win by pinfall.
Dollar Bill defeats Teddy Hart – Dollar Bill wins by hitting the Money Shot on Teddy Hart to get the pinfall victory.

It has been confirmed that the Eastern Bracket finals and Western Bracket finals will take place tomorrow.
The Prairies Bracket and the Northern Bracket will conclude at Painful Amends this Sunday.
Check back later for results of the first two bracket finals match!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1272 on: September 12, 2009, 08:15:03 PM »
From WCCWF.com

The following are the results from the Western Bracket Finals and Eastern Bracket Finals:

Western Bracket

MGA defeats Still Dre – MGA gets the win over Still Dre in a back and forth match.
In the closing moments of the match, MGA had Still Dre in the corner and nailed multiple turnbuckle thrusts. MGA sent Still Dre to the opposite corner; he then charged towards SD, looking to deliver a high knee lift. SD countered with two big boots to MGA’s face. As MGA held his face, SD came from behind and executed the Dre Deathdrop. SD tried a pinfall attempt, but MGA kicked out at two. SD went to apply the Dre Deathlock, but MGA blocked off the hold and pushed SD into the turnbuckle. MGA quickly got up and delivered the F5. MGA then covered SD to get the pinfall victory.

Eastern Bracket

A.G. defeats Dollar Bill – A.G. gets the win over Dollar Bill in an evenly offensive match.
In the closing moments of the match, Dollar Bill had A.G. locked in a scissored armbar. DB eventually released the hold after A.G. refused to tap out. DB nailed a couple of stomps to A.G.’s ribs. DB got A.G. to his feet and nailed a chop; A.G. responded with a punch. This exchange went on for a few seconds before DB raked A.G.’s eyes. DB sent A.G. into the ropes and looked to execute a back bodydrop. A.G. countered with a Tornado DDT. Both superstars were down before A.G. got to his feet followed by DB. A.G. hit a couple of headbutts on DB. A.G. then ran off the ropes, looking to hit a crossbody. DB countered with a dropkick. DB then dragged A.G. to the corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. DB tried to hit a Money Shot, but A.G. moved at the last second. As DB held his gut while on his knees, A.G. hit an Enzuigiri. A.G. then turned DB over and applied the Sharpshooter to win by submission.

With MGA winning the Western Bracket and A.G. winning the Eastern  Bracket to make it to the Feral Fourway Championship Match taking place at Remorseless, two questions remain:
1) Who will be victorious in the Prairies Bracket between HD and E-Crazy?
2) Who will win the Northern Bracket between M Dogg and Grim? With these two already in a heated feud, many wrestling gurus think this will be the match of the night.

To find out these results, tune into WCCWF's Painful Amends event tomorrow!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1273 on: September 12, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »
WWE Breaking Point Card (ranked in order of importance)

*****Note: You only have to predict the winners of all the matches for Breaking Point*****

WWE Title - I Quit Match
Orton (c) vs. Cena

World Title - Submission Match
Punk (c) vs. Undertaker

Submissions Count Anywhere Match
DX vs. Legacy

ECW Title Match:
Christian (c) vs. Regal

Tag Team Title Match:
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry

Singapore Cane Match:
Kane vs. Khali

US Title Match:
Kofi (c) vs. Miz

-----------------------------------------

WCCWF Painful Amends

Match 1 - Canadian Title, Northern Bracket Final:
M Dogg vs. Grim

Match 2 - US Title Match:
P. Nelson vs. Wykid

Match 3 - Canadian Title, Prairies Bracket Final:
E-Crazy vs. HD

Match 4 - Tag Team Match:
A.G. / MGA vs. Lucifer / Sikotic

-----------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday September 13th, 2009 at 6PM EST (3PM PST).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1274 on: September 12, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

Orton vs. Cena = Cena wins
Punk vs. Taker = Punk wins
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins
Christian vs. Regal = Regal wins
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry = Y2J/Big Show win
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins
Kofi vs. Miz = Miz wins

----------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:

Orton vs. Cena = Orton wins
Punk vs. Taker = Punk wins
DX vs. Legacy = Legacy wins
Christian vs. Regal = Regal wins
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry = MVP/Mark Henry win
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins
Kofi vs. Miz = Kofi wins

----------------------------------

Submitted by: HD; P. Nelson; A.G.; Sikotic; M Dogg; Grim; Lucifer; Wykid
Waiting on: E-Crazy; MGA
Due date: Sunday September 13th, 2009 at 6PM EST (3PM PST).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:33:17 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »