Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87944 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1275 on: September 13, 2009, 06:44:06 PM »
fucking hell, I should predicting the opposite of my original thinking lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1276 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »
fucking hell, I should predicting the opposite of my original thinking lol.
Considering it was in Montreal, I saw the screw job coming from a mile away. I just wasn't sure which main event it was going to happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1277 on: September 13, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
anyone have any live streams i missed it

:-\

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1278 on: September 13, 2009, 08:05:18 PM »
its over homie. 

you didnt miss much...not really tho. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1279 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:49 PM »
WWE Breaking Point Results

Orton vs. Cena = Cena wins
Punk vs. Undertaker = Punk wins
DX vs. Legacy = Legacy wins
Christian vs. Regal = Christian wins
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry = Y2J/Big Show win
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins
Kofi vs. Miz = Kofi wins

----------------------------------

WCCWF Painful Amends Results

*Fireworks explode in the building as the fans are on their feet in exhilaration and anticipation for WCCWF’s Painful Amends event. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome all the viewers to the show. The commentating team then runs the card down as the theme song, Still Unbroken by Lynyrd Skynyrd, plays on the building speakers. The crowd then settles into their seats as Painful Amends is about to begin.*

Match 1: Canadian Title – Northern Bracket Finals
M Dogg vs. King Grim

*M Dogg’s theme plays in the building as the fans give him an overwhelmingly negative response. JR and JL mention how M Dogg defeated Kenny Omega and Lashley to get to the Northern Bracket finals. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his arms as the fans boo him more. M Dogg then awaits the arrival of his opponent. The lights in the building go out as King Grim’s theme plays in the building. Grim makes his way out to a sea of cheers from the fans; Grim comes to the ring in his gothic royal attire and scythe in hand. JR and JL mention that Grim beat Kane and Jim Neidhart to make it to the Northern Bracket finals. JR and JL also mention the heated rivalry between Grim and M Dogg. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then prepares for the match and sets off a huge pyro in usual fashion. The bell rings to begin the match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Cena = Orton wins = 0 points
Punk vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins = 0 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins = 0 points
Christian vs. Regal = Regal wins = 0 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry = Y2J/Big Show win = 2 points
Kane vs. Khali = Khali wins = 0 points
Kofi vs. Miz = Kofi wins = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Cena = Cena wins = 2 points
Punk vs. Undertaker = Punk wins = 2 points
Kofi vs. Miz = Miz wins = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see M Dogg in control. M Dogg has an armbar applied on Grim. Grim slowly starts getting back up, but M Dogg twists his arm and delivers a reverse STO. M Dogg tries a pin attempt, but Grim kicks out at two. M Dogg then nails a couple of punches to Grim’s kidney section. M Dogg gets Grim back to his feet and nails an inverted atomic drop. M Dogg runs off the ropes, looking to hit a forearm smash. Grim counters with a big boot to the face. As M Dogg gets up, Grim nails a couple of uppercuts; Grim then sends M Dogg into the ropes and follows up with a tilt-a-whirl slam. Grim then climbs the ropes, looking to nail a flying clothesline. With M Dogg up, Grim comes flying off. M Dogg is able to counter by catching Grim and delivering a huge spinebuster. Grim is down now, and M Dogg is sitting on the ropes, holding the bottom rope trying to catch his breath. M Dogg goes to the outside grabs a chair, grabs Grim’s scythe, and enters the ring. M Dogg drops the scythe to hold the chair with both hands. As M Dogg goes to hit Grim, the ref steps in front. The ref grabs the chair and tells M Dogg not to do it again or he’ll be disqualified. The ref then goes to put the chair back outside. M Dogg quickly grabs the scythe and tries to hit Grim with it. Grim ducks though, and instead hits another uppercut. Grim then grabs the scythe and hits M Dogg in the throat with it before tossing it to the outside. As the ref enters back into the ring, Grim grabs M Dogg by throat and hits the Chokeslam. Grim then covers M Dogg to get the pinfall victory, win the Northern bracket, and advance to the Feral Fourway Match for the Canadian Title at Remorseless!!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
The ref raises Grim’s hand as his theme plays in the building. The ref then checks on M Dogg and helps him to the back. JR and JL summarize the match as Grim stands in the ring for a bit while the fans cheer him. Grim then sets off another pyro, grabs his scythe, and exits the ring. Grim makes his way to the back as the fans continue to cheer him. The complete Northern Bracket is shown on the screen.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1280 on: September 15, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »
Match 2: US Title Match
P. Nelson vs. Wykid

*A video clip is shown of the battle royal from SummerSmash to determine the new #1 contender to the US Title, which Wykid won. The video ends with the confrontation between Wykid and P. Nelson. The building goes dark and Wykid’s name is spelled out on the screen while his theme plays on the speakers. The lights turn back on and we see Wykid right beside the commentating duo. The fans cheer for him as he enters the ring and awaits the arrival of the US Champion. P. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers next as the US Champion is booed by the crowd on his way to the ring. JR and JL mention that Nelson has been on an excellent role as of late and looks to continue his success tonight against Wykid. Nelson enters the ring, takes off the US Title, faces the crowd, and holds the title high while taunting the crowd who boos him more. Nelson hands the belt to the ref. The ref holds the belt high in the air to declare it as a US Title match. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper. The bell rings as the match starts…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Christian vs. Regal = Christian wins = 2 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry = MVP/Mark Henry win = 0 points
Kane vs. Khali =Kane wins = 2 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Khali =Khali wins = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Wykid had the main match correct; P. Nelson did not.
Therefore, Wykid wins.
However, P. Nelson remains US Champion.

Finish of the Match:
In an evenly offensive match, we see Nelson in control as he has Wykid in a headlock. The ref checks on Wykid to see if the match can continue. The raises Wykid’s arm twice, and both times it drops; when the ref raises it a third time, Wykid is able to keep his arm up. The fans start cheering for Wykid as he starts getting an adrenaline rush and getting back to his feet. Wykid nails a few elbows to Nelson’s gut and then charges towards the ropes. As Wykid comes off the ropes, Nelson prevents any further offense with a back elbow to Wykid’s face. Nelson kicks Wykid in the gut and tries to hit the Nelson Bomb. As Wykid is lifted, he escapes the hold and nails a dropkick to send Nelson to the outside. Nelson grabs the US Title and rolls into the ring, looking to hit Wykid with it. Wykid ducks and knocks Nelson off his feet using a leg-sweep, causing him to drop the title. Wykid runs off the ropes and hits a forearm smash. Wykid gets Nelson back on his feet and looks to hit a crucifix powerbomb. As Wykid gets Nelson up in the air, Nelson is able to escape and grab the title.  When Wykid turns around, Nelson hits him right in the face to get disqualified.

Winner of the Match by Disqualification = WYKID

After the Match:
Nelson grabs Wykid and hits him a few more times with the title to bust Wykid open. The bell continues to ring but to no avail. Nelson then gets Wykid on his feet; Nelson kicks Wykid in the gut and nails the Nelson Bomb as a couple of more officials come out. The fans are heavily booing Nelson and his actions. Nelson exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp. Officials check on Wykid and help him out of the ring and to the back. JR and JL summarize the match and the after events. Nelson stands with the US Title held high and a huge smirk on his face before going to the back as the fans boo him.

----------------------------------

*We go backstage to Lucifer approaching Dizzle.*

Dizzle: Lucifer, I’m glad you could make it! How are you doing there?

Lucifer: What is it Dizzle?

Dizzle: Now now, no need to rush anything. Anyways, I know you’re upset over what happened at SummerSmash. Believe me, I didn’t want it to end that way either. But you left me no choice. I had to do what I had to do to preserve the stability and the power that this alliance has created for us. And if you had beaten Sikotic, that stability and power would have been shattered. Remember what I told you? Your role in this alliance is the enforcer. And we can’t have you going outside that role, which is why I did what I did to remind you of that role.

Lucifer: Get to the point. I’ve got a match to prepare for.

Dizzle: I’m getting there. Show some respect; don’t forget who brought you to the WCCWF in the first place. I just wanted to tell you that you’ll need to have Sikotic’s back and vice versa so that we continue our dominant reign. You need to guarantee that.

Lucifer: Why should I guarantee anything for free?

Dizzle: For free?! You are a part of the MOST dominant stable in wrestling HISTORY!! That is reason enough. Don’t make that mistake Lucifer, or else…

*Lucifer grabs Dizzle by the throat and puts him up against the wall as the fans cheer.*

Lucifer: Or else what, huh?!

Dizzle: (in a faint voice) Calm down Lucifer!

Lucifer: Give me ONE reason I shouldn’t burn you right now you lying piece of crap!

Dizzle: Alright alright; if you and Sikotic win tonight, I’ll give you another title shot. No interference or anything. Just one on one; you and Sikotic. I promise you that!

Lucifer: That’s what I like to hear (laughs evilly).

*Lucifer let’s go of Dizzle and leaves his office and Dizzle holds his throat.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1281 on: September 15, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »
Match 3: Canadian Title – Prairies Bracket
E-Crazy vs. HD

*E-Crazy’s theme hits the speakers in the building as the fans give him a positive reaction. E-Crazy gives high-fives to the fans as he makes his way down to the ring. JR and JL mention that E-Crazy defeated Robert Roode and Petey Williams to make it to the Prairies Bracket finals. E-Crazy enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and poses a bit before getting down. E-Crazy then awaits the arrival of his opponent. HD’s theme plays next and the fans also give him a positive response. HD greets the fans on his way down to the ring and HR and JL mention that HD defeated Val Venis and D.H. Smith to make it to the Prairies Bracket finals. HD enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his arms. HD then turns his attention back to the ring. HD and E-Crazy shake hands before the match as a sign of respect. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

E-Crazy’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

HD’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Khali = Kane wins = 2 points
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see HD in control. With E-Crazy sitting on the bottom turnbuckle, HD stomps away at E-Crazy’s chest. HD gets E-Crazy up and sends him to the opposite corner. HD comes charging at E-Crazy. E-Crazy side steps, sending HD chest first into the corner. E-Crazy grabs HD by his head, gets on the turnbuckle, and nails a Tornado DDT. E-Crazy tries a pinfall attempt but only gets a two count. E-Crazy then drags HD close by the corner, looking to hit a Moonsault. E-Crazy climbs to the top and executes a picture perfect Moonsault on HD. E-Crazy tries another pinfall attempt on HD but again only gets a two count. E-Crazy looks frustrated now. E-Crazy gets HD on his feet and headbutts HD. As HD holds his head, E-Crazy looks to hit the Crazy Code. E-Crazy turns HD around and tries to nail the Crazy Code. HD grabs the rope though to prevent the move. HD then hits a bridge on E-Crazy to get three count and win the match.

Winner of the Match = HD

After the Match:
HD’s theme hits the speakers again as the ref raises his arm. E-Crazy looks irate as he gets up. HD and E-Crazy shake hands again as E-Crazy exits the ring and makes his way to the back. HR and JL recap the match as HD briefly celebrates in the ring. HD then exits the ring and makes his way to the back as well. The completed Prairies Bracket is shown on the screen.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1282 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48:07 PM »
Match 4: Tag Team Match
A.G. / MGA vs. Sikotic / Lucifer

*A video recap shows the backstage segment from earlier between Dizzle and Lucifer. A.G.’s theme plays in the building and he comes out wearing his usual attire. The fans boo him as he makes his way to the ring. JR and JL mention that A.G. defeated HHH, M. Hardy, and Dollar Bill to win Eastern Bracket in the Canadian Title tournament. A.G. enters the ring and shows off a bit before preparing for his match. MGA’s theme hits the speakers next as the fans boo him as well. JR and JL mention that MGA defeated Lance Storm, Sting, and Still Dre to win the Western Bracket in the Canadian Title tournament. JR and JL mention that A.G. and MGA have to co-exist tonight despite being opponents in the Feral Fourway for the Canadian Title. MGA enters the ring and also shows off before preparing for his match. SIkotic’s theme plays next as the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion is booed by the fans. Sikotic makes his way down the ramp and stops outside of the ring, awaiting the arrival of his partner. JR and JL mention the two controversial endings of the Sikotic-Lucifer matches. The lights in the building go out as Lucifer’s theme plays last. Lucifer is given a mixed reaction on his way to the ring. Lucifer stops beside Sikotic for a brief second; the two then make their way into the ring. Sikotic slides into the ring as Lucifer climbs the steps; Lucifer raises his arms to turn the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring; he and Sikotic quickly prepare for the match. MGA and Lucifer step to the outside to have A.G. and Sikotic start things off. JR and JL mention the recent exchange of words between A.G. and Sikotic. The bell rings to begin the main event…*

A.G.’s Predictions:
A.G.’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

MGA’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

A.G.’S AND MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Christian vs. Regal = Christians wins = 2 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
DX vs. Legacy = Legacy wins = 2 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

SIKOTIC’S AND LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 16 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Sikotic working over MGA. With MGA in the corner, Sikotic nails a few back elbow shots. Sikotic then twists MGA’s arm and bring him by his corner to tag Lucifer in. Lucifer comes and nails a huge punch to MGA’s arm. Lucifer then picks MGA up and hits a sidewalk slam. Lucifer gets MGA back on his feet and nails a series of punches, sending MGA into the corner again. Lucifer then twists MGA’s arm and climbs the turnbuckle, looking to go Old School. MGA counters by pulling Lucifer onto his shoulders and nails a Samoan Drop. MGA then goes over to A.G. and tags him in. A.G. enters the ring and stomps at Lucifer’s body. A.G. gets Lucifer to his feet and hits an inverted atomic drop. A.G. comes off the ropes and hits a clothesline. A.G. then climbs to the second turnbuckle. As Lucifer is about to get up, A.G. hits an elbow to the back of Lucifer’s neck. A.G. then tries to apply the Sharpshooter, but Lucifer is able to push A.G. off. Lucifer then drags himself towards Sikotic, trying to get a tag. Lucifer comes close, but A.G. attacks Lucifer again. A.G. nails a few stomps to Lucifer’s back. A.G. gets Lucifer back on his feet and tries to hit another inverted atomic drop. Lucifer blocks off the move and drills a few punches to A.G.’s head, followed by a huge clothesline. A.G. and Lucifer are both down now. A.G. crawls over to tag MGA in. As this happens, Lucifer gets close to Sikotic and is about to tag him in when Sikotic jumps off the ring apron and starts arguing with a fan. The crowd starts booing Sikotic. MGA comes from behind and nails a couple of forearm shots on Lucifer. With Lucifer in the corner, MGA delivers a few shoulder thrusts. MGA then sends Lucifer across to the opposite corner. MGA looks to hit a big boot to Lucifer’s face. As MGA comes charging, Lucifer side steps; Lucifer then nails a German suplex on MGA. Both stars are now down and the ref starts a count. At the count of seven, both are up. MGA and Lucifer trade punches; the crowd boos all of MGA’s punches and cheers all of Lucifer’s. Lucifer starts getting the upper hand. Lucifer then grabs MGA and whips him into Sikotic, knocking Sikotic to the floor! Sikotic looks infuriated. He grabs the WCCWF Title and starts making his way to the back as the fans boo him and Lucifer looks on wondering what Sikotic is doing. Sikotic stops at the top of the ramp. MGA turns Lucifer around and nails a thunderous belly-to-belly suplex. MGA then tags A.G. in. A.G. tries a bridge pin attempt but only gets a two count. A.G. gets Lucifer to his feet and nails a couple of punches, followed by a headbutt. A.G. then hits a swinging neckbreaker on Lucifer. A.G. tags MGA in again. The two look to double-team Lucifer. However, A.G. shocks everybody and turns on MGA. A.G. grabs MGA from behind and hits a Russian legsweep. A.G. gets MGA on his feet, kicks him in the gut, and nails a spike piledriver on MGA! A.G. then exits the ring and walks away from the ring as Sikotic looks shocked and pissed off. A.G. walks by Sikotic, says good luck, and goes to the back. MGA slowly gets to his feet slowly using the ropes. Meanwhile, Lucifer sits up as the fans cheer. Lucifer gets to his feet; as MGA turns around, Lucifer grabs him by the throat and delivers the Chokeslam! Lucifer then covers MGA to get the three count and win the match for his team!

Winners of the Match = SIKOTIC AND LUCIFER

After the Match:
Lucifer’s theme plays as the ref raises his arm. The ref then helps MGA out of the ring and to the back. JR and JL summarize the match as the fans cheer for Lucifer. JR and JL mention that Sikotic will defend his title against Lucifer at the next event where there will be no interference. Lucifer signals that he’s going to win the title and does a throat slash gesture while Sikotic says to bring it on and that he’s going to put Lucifer in his place. JR and JL thank all the viewers for watching WCCWF’s Painful Amends event. The show ends with Lucifer still in the ring, standing tall after being victorious in the main event.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1283 on: September 15, 2009, 10:01:48 PM »
when is my match for the finals of the Canadian CHampionshit?

Sikotic™

« Reply #1284 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »
haha I like the twist ending to the main event.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1285 on: September 15, 2009, 10:43:31 PM »

guess we are cool now Sik for the meantime

Sikotic™

« Reply #1286 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »

Nah fuck you, you screwed me over by walking out.

It ain't over, negro.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1287 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

It ain't over, negro.

how i wasnt even your partner lol i betrayed MGA your ass was already running away anyways... scared i was gonna lock in the sharpshooter

Sikotic™

« Reply #1288 on: September 15, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »

It ain't over, negro.

how i wasnt even your partner lol i betrayed MGA your ass was already running away anyways... scared i was gonna lock in the sharpshooter
You scared, homie? I would be if I was you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1289 on: September 15, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »

It ain't over, negro.

You scared, homie? I would be if I was you.

we will see when i get my title shot who is really scared

but thats after i win my Canadian championshit that has my name on it