Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87547 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1290 on: September 16, 2009, 02:03:12 AM »
when is my match for the finals of the Canadian CHampionship?

at the next event, October 5th.
i'll be unveiling the the Canadian Championship in a few minutes.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 02:14:08 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1291 on: September 16, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
From WCCWF.com:

WCCWF.com has gotten a sneak peak of the new WCCWF Canadian Championship. An image is provided below.

WCCWF.com has also learned that Bret "The Hitman" Hart will present the Canadian Title to the winner. Trish Stratus and Angel Williams (Angelina Love) will also be making an appearance for the presenting of the WCCWF Canadian Title.

Check back WCCWF.com for more updates!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:49:09 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1292 on: September 16, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »
Thats pretty sexy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #1293 on: September 16, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »
cant wait till i have that around my waste

8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1294 on: September 17, 2009, 09:00:35 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

Breaking News: E-Crazy Rushed to Hospital

WCCWF Superstar E-Crazy was rushed to the hospital a little while ago in critical condition after being found unconscious by some friends.

The friends stated that they hadn't heard from E-Crazy since his match on Sunday and were worried. when they went to check, nobody answered the door. However, one of them had a spare key for when E-Crazy was on the road. Upon entering, they discovered E-Crazy's nearly lifeless body.

Police and medical staff found large anti depressants and emptied alcoholic beverages at the scene, which seems to have likely caused this.

Stay tuned as more on this story unfolds.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1295 on: September 17, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »
someones been hanging out with jeff hardy...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1296 on: September 17, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »
That's why he got booted from DipCC. He couldn't cut it, brother!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1297 on: September 24, 2009, 08:28:28 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

E-Crazy Out of he Hospital

After spending nearly a week in the ICU, E-Crazy has been granted a release from the hospital due to a steady recovery. While E-Crazy isn't 100% yet, he was well enough to go home.

E-Crazy will be holding a press conference in the very near future to discuss a few issues.

Stay tuned as details of this press conference are presented.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #1298 on: September 26, 2009, 04:26:01 AM »
*E-crazy walks to the podium, three reporters are present.....

Thank you all for coming. all i need to say is just look at my career as of late, and tell me if you would not have thought of doing the same.
but that's all in the past now, hopefully the meds the doctors have me on keep me from relapsing and trying that again.
it's funny now everyone is going on with their rumors on what's going on with me, bla bla bla bla bla......

I hear Sikotic barking it up too, but remember, I LEFT Dipcc, I pretty much held dipcc up to its high caliber and if memory serves me correct, didn't I hold the Heavyweight Title the longest while I was in Dipcc?!? Hell, Even M-Dogg had to create that crappy FTW belt just so he could feel like a champion, he even got dizzle to make the US Title around that time, but I'm not M-Dogg, Im A TRUE fighter and a true champ. I don't need anyone's pity. (takes out some pills, eats them and drinks water) - I don't need you, I dont NEED ANYONE....AAARRGGGH *E-crazy begins throwing the table and attacking the reporters on site, security is called from the back to stop him but he runs off*

Sikotic™

« Reply #1299 on: September 28, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »
*Sik comes down to the ring with the title on his shoulder as the jealous fans boo him in all his glory*

Ya know.....its too bad I'm wasting my time here in WCCWF. I could be facing the up-and-comers who have been busting their ass to get a shot at this title, but instead I get the same damn match over....and over......and over again. Lucifer......or can I call you Lucy? Look, Lucy, you can't beat me. You always have an excuse after each and every match we have. I mean.....I respect your talent and physical ability. Other than that though, you're a straight up bitch.......and I say that with the utmost respect, my friend and colleague. But a time comes when you have to "take one for the team" so to speak and know your role. You are the enforcer of the group. I am Champ, and you are suppose to enforce the fact that I am champ..........not try to change that.

And think about this.......do you really want Dizzle to turn his back on you. Let's be honest, Dizzle and I have become a lot closer as of late. More than ever before on a business level. We see eye-to-eye and we have a knack for this business. Dizzle made you and he very well could break you like he did with Grim. You really wanna end up like your former life partner, Lucy?

Just know your role for once and lay down this Sunday. Everyone else in our group gets it. Dizzle is the brains. M Dogg and I put the asses in the seats. You are suppose to make sure this all goes according to plan, NOT try to take my spot. If you drop the ball in our next and final match for the title, then I will personally terminate you. Don;t let it come down to that, Lucy. Don't become another example of what we can do like Grim.

I'd say "good luck" but you have no chance in hell in beating me. See ya at match time.

*Sik exits the ring with overwhelming confidence and swagger*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1300 on: September 28, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »
*We go backstage to Mo Z. Dizzle's office where Lucifer walks in.*

Dizzle: Lucifer! How are you holding up man?

Lucifer: I'm fine. What do you want?

Dizzle: Now now, calm down. I wanted to talk to you about your match this Sunday against Sikotic.

Lucifer: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will NOT lay down for anybody, no matter WHO it is!

Dizzle: Well that's fine. I can understand that and respect that. And like I said, this time there won't be any interference or anything. Just a normal, one-on-one ma...

Lucifer: Your guarantees are nothing but shit, Dizzle. Hell, Kanye West has a better chance of acting normal at an awards ceremony than you do with one of your guarantees coming through!

Dizzle: That's cold, even for you. Which one of my guarantees hasn't come through?!

Lucifer: Sikotic having my back..his ass walked out on our tag match at Painful Amends!

Dizzle: Hey, that was your own fault. You tossed MGA into Sikotic! What did you expect him to do?!

Lucifer: I only tossed him after he didn't tag in when there was a perfect chance. So therefore, I don't trust Sikotic, you, or your BS guarantees.

Dizzle: Well, what the hell do you want then??

Lucifer: I want a certain type of match...that'll take us to hell and back.

Dizzle: Oh crap. You're not thinking about what I think you're thinking of, are you?! Are you crazy? There's no chance in HELL that can happen! It'll put both your careers at jeopardy!!

Lucifer: I'm dead serious about it....HELL IN A CELL!! Think about the ratings Dizzle. You're a smart business man, remember? That's how you created this alliance.

Dizzle: It would be awesome for ratings, Sikotic vs. Lucifer for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title inside Hell in a Cell. But I don't know..

Lucifer: And if I lose this time around, no matter how or what, I won't ever challenge Sikotic again for the WCCWF World Title while he holds it during this reign. How about that Dizzle? High risk, but high reward...

Dizzle: No matter how or what, huh? Well.....alright you got yourself a deal. Hell in a Cell it is!!

Lucifer: Perfect. (Evil laugh)Ha ha ha ha.

*Lucifer exits Dizzle's office.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1301 on: September 28, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
From WCCWF.com

Matches for WCCWF Remorseless

There are already three matches confirmed for WCCWF's Remorseless event this Sunday, October 4th 2009.

The first match will be the Feral Fourway match to determine who the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion. Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Trish Stratus, and Angelina Love will present the winner with the WCCWF Canadian Title. The bracket is shown below for the final match:

Who will walk away the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion? Find out by tuning into Remorseless this Sunday!

In addition, P. Nelson will once again defend the title against Wykid. After the controversial ending where P. Nelson got himself disqualified where Wykid was left bloodied, Dizzle has granted Wykid a re-match. However, it won't be any normal match - it will be a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!
Will Wykid get revenge against Nelson? Or will Nelson be able to retain his US Title once again? Watch Remorseless to find out!!

And as announced earlier, Sikotic will once again defend his title against Lucifer. This time though, there will not be any outside influence or interference, meaning that there will be a decisive result. Will the third be a charm for Lucifer by helping him to finally capture the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title? Or will Sikotic's dominance as WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion continue?

To find out the answer to this as well as the other matches,, tune into WCCWF's [b]Remorseless[/b] this Sunday, October 4th 2009!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1302 on: September 28, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
From WCCWF.com

Matches for WCCWF Remorseless
In addition, P. Nelson will once again defend the title against Wykid. After the controversial ending where P. Nelson got himself disqualified where Wykid was left bloodied, Dizzle has granted Wykid a re-match. However, it won't be any normal match - it will be a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!
Will Wykid get revenge against Nelson? Or will Nelson be able to retain his US Title once again? Watch Remorseless to find out!!

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1303 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »
WWE Hell In A Cell Card (written in order of importance)

World Title Match - Hell in a Cell:
Punk (c) vs. Taker

WWE Title Match - Hell in a Cell:
Cena (c) vs. Orton

Tag Team Hell in a Cell Match:
DX vs. Legacy

US Title Match:
Kofi (c) vs. Miz vs. Swagger

IC Title Match:
Morrison (c) vs. Ziggler

Tag Team Title Match:
Y2J/Big Show (c) vs. Batista/Mysterio

Divas Title Match:
Mickie (c) vs. Alicia

----------------------------------------------------

WCCWF Remorseless Card

US Title - First Blood Match:
P. Nelson vs. Wykid
Match Rules:
Predict winner (2 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (1 point)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (1 point)

M Dogg vs. E-Crazy

Canadian Title - Feral Fourway Match:
HD vs. MGA vs. King Grim vs. A.G.

WCCWF World Heavyweight Title - Hell in a Cell Match:
Sikotic (c) vs. Lucifer
Match Rules:
Predict winner (4 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (2 points)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (2 points)

----------------------------------------------------

Due Date: Sunday October 4th, 2009 at 6PM EST (3PM PST).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1304 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »
is it just me or are these ppvs really close to each other? lol