Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90083 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1305 on: September 30, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
is it just me or are these ppvs really close to each other? lol 

lol yeah they're close to each other.....WWE needs to start eliminating some.

I remember when they had that December to Dismember one, we skipped that because it was like 2 weeks after wards and I literally would not have had the time to do the results or anything.

they have another PPV on the 25th too lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1306 on: October 02, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »
************PLEASE NOTE THIS**********
For Sikotic, Lucifer, P. Nelson and Wykid, just predict the winners and how they will win for the HIAC Matches because anything goes.
For the other matches, follow the guidleline.

In our HIAC Match, those points will be split into the winner and how they win.
In the First Blood Match, they will be split into 0.5 for each category.

You can look over Lucifer's predictions to see what I mean.

-------------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission
Cena vs. Orton = Cena wins; pin
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Miz wins; pin; dirty
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin; clean
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Y2J/Big Show win; pin; clean
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin

Grim's Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission
Cena vs. Orton = Cena wins; pin
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Kofi wins; pin; clean
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Batista/Mysterio win; pin; clean
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin

Submitted by: Lucifer; Grim; P. Nelson; Wykid; M Dogg; AG; Sikotic; E-Crazy
Waiting on: MGA; HD
Due date: Sunday October 4th, 2009 at 6PM EST (3PM PST).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:37:33 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle...don't beat a woman »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AGeesta

« Reply #1307 on: October 05, 2009, 06:24:04 PM »
 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1308 on: October 05, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »
I'll get results up for tomorrow night.
Trying to do something with a couple of storylines to make them interesting lol.

EDIT: Sorry, need another day to finish. The file was corrupted when I transferred it over from my laptop and I couldn't open it, so I had to re-write the results that I did last night.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 08:34:09 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle...don't beat a woman »

Sikotic™

« Reply #1309 on: October 06, 2009, 10:03:27 PM »
Trying to do something with a couple of storylines to make them interesting lol.

EDIT: Sorry, need another day to finish. The file was corrupted when I transferred it over from my laptop and I couldn't open it, so I had to re-write the results that I did last night.
Ouch!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1310 on: October 07, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »

Ouch!

lol yeah it was annoying. darn corrupted file.
i think it'll be worth it though with the surprises i have.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1311 on: October 07, 2009, 04:53:42 AM »
cant wait to see it :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1312 on: October 08, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
WWE Hell In A Cell Results

Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; pin
Cena vs. Orton = Orton wins; pin
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Kofi wins; pin; clean
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Y2J/Big Show win; pin; clean
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin; clean

-------------------------------------------

WCCWF Remorseless Results

*Fireworks explode in the arena as the fans cheer while standing on their feet. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome all the views to WCCWF’s Remorseless event. The commentating pair then go over the card for tonight as the theme song, Monster by Skillet, plays on the speakers.  The crowd then settles into their seats as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: WCCWF US Title – First Blood Match
P. Nelson vs. Wykid

*A video recap shows the controversial ending to the WCCWF US Title Match at Painful Amends where Nelson used the US Title to get himself disqualified and how he busted open Wykid. The building goes dark and Wykid’s name spells out on the screen. The lights turn back on and Wykid is shown standing in the middle of the ring as the fans cheer for him. P. Nelson’s theme plays next and the WCCWF US Champion is booed by the crowd. JR and JL mention that in order for someone to win the match, they must make their opponent bleed. Nelson enters the ring, takes off the US Title and holds it high in the air as the fans boo him some more. Nelson then hands the belt to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The bell rings to begin the match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; pin = 4 points
Cena vs. Orton = Orton wins; pin = 4 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin = 4 points
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Kofi wins; pin; clean = 4 points
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin; clean = 4 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Y2J/Big Show win; pin; dirty = 3 points
Mickie vs. Alicia = Alicia wins; pin; clean = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 23 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission = 3 points
Cena vs. Orton = Cena wins; pin = 0 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin = 4 points
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Swagger wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin; clean = 4 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Batista/Mysterio win; pin; clean = 0 points
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin; clean = 4 points
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 15 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Nelson having the Figure Four Leglock applied on Wykid. Wykid is yelling in pain and tries to punch at Nelson, but to no avail. Wykid then tries to grab the ropes, but cannot reach. Wykid slowly tries to turn the hold around; after a few attempts and wobbles, Wykid is finally able to reverse the hold and applies the pressure on Nelson! Nelson reaches towards the ropes and grabs it to break the hold. The two stars both get back to their feet slowly, using the ropes. They start trading punches with one another till Wykid gets the momentum in his favour. Wykid sends Nelson into the ropes and follows up with a hip toss. When Nelson gets up, Wykid hits a textbook standing dropkick. Nelson gets up again; Wykid Irish-whips him into the turnbuckle. Wykid follows up with a high knee lift. Nelson falls to the ground and rolls to the outside. Wykid tries to follow but the ref stops him. As this happens, we see Nelson go underneath the ring and grab a spare ring bell. As Wykid is finally able to come over to grab Nelson from inside the ring, Nelson whacks him right in the forehead to bust him wide open!! The ref declares Nelson the winner as blood starts to appear from Wykid’s forehead!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF US CHAMPION = P. NELSON

After the Match:
Nelson rolls back into the ring and drops the bell. The ref hands Nelson the US Title and raises his arm before going to check on Wykid. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers as the fans boo him. Nelson looks as if he is about to exit the ring; he turns his attention to Wykid again, who is helped up by the ref. Nelson clutches the US Title and charges towards Wykid. Wykid is able to duck though and nails a big clothesline to knock Nelson onto the mat with his title. Nelson rolls out of the ring and walks to the back angrily. Wykid’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans cheer him. Wykid then exits the ring and goes to the back as well while JR and JL summarize the match.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1313 on: October 08, 2009, 08:28:59 PM »
Match 2:  M Dogg vs. E-Crazy

*A videos shows E-Crazy’s press conference. M Dogg’s theme plays first and the fans boo one of the most decorated superstars in WCCWF history. M Dogg makes his way down to the ring looking confident about his match. JR and JL mention the history between M Dogg, E-Crazy, and the DipCC crew. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckles and raises one arm to pose as the fans boo him. E-Crazy’s theme plays next and we see E-Crazy come running onto the stage. E-Crazy makes his way to the ring greeting the fans with high-fives. E-Crazy gets on the ring apron, and climbs up to the second turnbuckle to pose for the crowd for a bit before entering the ring. The bell rings and the match starts…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; pin = 2 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin = 2 points
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Swagger wins; pin = 0 points
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin = 2 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Y2J/Big Show win; pin = 2 points
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission = 1 point
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Kofi wins; pin = 2 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Batista/Mysterio win; pin = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an evenly offensive match, we see E-Crazy in control. With M Dogg in the corner, E-Crazy climbs to the second turnbuckle and delivers multiple punches to M Dogg’s cranium while the fans count on. E-Crazy then gets back onto the mat and delivers a couple of chops as the fans shout “WOOO!” E-Crazy whips M Dogg to the opposite corner. E-Crazy looks as if he’s setting up for the Crazy Code. E-Crazy comes charging over but M Dogg gets his elbow right into E-Crazy’s face. M Dogg scoops E-Crazy up and tries to hit the Running Powerslam, but E-Crazy escapes and counters with a reverse DDT. E-Crazy then drags M Dogg over to the corner. E-Crazy climbs to the top and looks to hit the Moonsault. As E-Crazy leaps off, M Dogg rolls out of the way causing E-Crazy to hit the mat face first. M Dogg uses the rope to get to his feet; E-Crazy gets back up holding his ribs. As E-Crazy turns around, M Dogg charges towards E-Crazy and hits a huge Spear! M Dogg cover E-Crazy and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s arm as the fans boo him. The ref then helps E-Crazy out of the ring and to the back. M Dogg’s theme plays again as he celebrates briefly in the ring. M Dogg then exits the ring and makes his way to the back as JR and JL recap the match.

Match 3: WCCWF Canadian Title – Feral Fourway Match
HD vs. MGA vs. King Grim vs. AG

*A video package is shown of the press conference Mo Dizzle had announcing the creation of the WCCWF Canadian Title. The package then ends showing how the four different bracket winners and won their matches. HD’s theme hits the speakers and the fans cheer him. HD greets the fans as he makes his way down to the ring. JR and JL mention that HD defeated E-Crazy to make it to the finals. HD enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and raises both his arms before getting ready for his match. MGA’s theme plays next. MGA comes out looking focused. JR and JL mention that MGA has been quite successful thus far in the WCCWF and looks to continue that tonight. MGA enters the ring and climbs onto the bottom turnbuckle to pose as the fans boo him. The lights in the building go out and King Grim’s theme hits the speakers. Grim is cheered heavily by the crowd as he makes his way to the ring in his royal gothic attire and his scythe in hand. JR and JL mention that Grim defeated M Dogg to make it to the finals. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then sets off a pyro and prepares for the match. AG’s theme plays last and the fans boo him as well. AG makes his way down to the ring with his sunglasses on but no jacket. AG enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and signals that he will win tonight. AG then turns his attention back to the ring. JR and JL mention that Bret Hart, Trish Stratus, and Angelina Love will present the title to the winner after the match. The bell rings to begin the match…*

HD’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Miz wins; pin = 0 points
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS ÷ 2 = 4.5 POINTS

MGA’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Miz wins; pin = 0 points
MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS ÷ 2 = 4.5 POINTS

King Grim’s Predictions:
KING GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; pin = 2 point
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Grim working over MGA on the outside while AG and HD battle it out on the inside of the ring. MGA and Grim are trading punches with one another on the outside till Grim gets the momentum with an uppercut on MGA. Grim grabs MGA and slams him face first onto the steel steps. On the inside, AG tries to whip HD into the ropes; HD counters though and sends AG into the ropes, followed by the Lou Thesz Press. HD then nails a few punches on AG. HD then waits for AG to get up. As AG is back up, HD kicks him in the gut and attempts to nail the HD Stunner. AG pushes HD into the turnbuckle. As HD turns around, AG tries to kick HD. HD grabs AG’s foot; AG counters with an Enzuigiri. AG then drags HD into the middle of the ring and applies the Sharpshooter. Meanwhile on the outside, we see Grim driving MGA back first into the announcer’s table. Grim then rolls into the ring and kicks AG to break the hold. Grim then grabs a hold of AG and delivers a Chokeslam. AG then rolls to the outside. HD is back on his feet; Grim scoops HD up and nails the Tombstone Piledriver. Grim then covers HD; as this happens, MGA is back in the ring. MGA breaks the pin attempt; MGA grabs Grim and whips him into the ropes. Grim nails a flying clothesline off the ropes. As both stars get up, Grim nails a big boot on MGA to send him into the ropes again; Grim then follows up with a huge clothesline that sends both the superstars to the outside. HD is still knocked out cold; AG rolls back into the ring and quickly covers HD. AG gets the three-count to pick up the win and become the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion!!

Winner of and FIRST EVER WCCWF CANADIAN CHAMPION = AG

After the Match:
The fans boo AG as the ref raises his arm. The completed bracket shows up on the screen. The ref and other officials come out to help HD and MGA to the back. Grim looks upset as he also makes his way to the back. JR and JL summarize the match as AG celebrates briefly in the ring. JR and JL mention how the WCCWF Canadian Title presentation is up next.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1314 on: October 08, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »
WCCWF Canadian Title Presentation

*Bret “The Hitman” Hart’s theme hits the speakers as the fans explode in a large amount of cheers. Bret comes out with Trish Stratus on one arm and Angelina Love on the other; Bret is also holding the Canadian Title that is covered in a cloth bag. Bret enters the ring, followed by the two lovely ladies. Bret grabs a mic to give a mini-speech.*

Bret: As a Canadian pioneer in the world of wrestling, it makes me proud to introduce and present the Canadian Title to the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion. AG, you have shown that you are an incredible competitor. I want to congratulate on becoming the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion!!

*Bret Hart unveils the WCCWF Canadian Title, shakes hands with AG, and gives him the title.*

Trish: AG, congratulations on winning the title!

Angelina: We wish the best of luck as the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion!!

*AG holds the title high with one hand.*

AG: Wow, I don’t really know what to say. Thank you Bret, Trish, and Angelina!

*The crowd cheers for AG.*

AG: Although I don’t get what I’m thanking you for. You guys didn’t do anything to help me win, just like these pathetic ass fans who are cheering me. Angelina, you’re only good for shaking your ass. Trish, you just copied a move from the Matrix. And Bret, you claim to be the Excellence of Execution; the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Bret: Yeah, that’s right.

*The crowd cheers for Bret.*

AG: Well let me give you a news flash “Hitman”. You are no longer the Excellence of Execution. Nor are you the best. Both those titles now belong to ME. And I proved that tonight by winning in my first ever title attempt to become the first ever Canadian Champion. Bret, you’re nothing more than a wash-up, pathetic, bitter piece of crap. And I’m about to show you how pathetic you are.

*AG knocks Bret Hart to the mat. AG looks to apply the Sharpshooter. All of a sudden, we see Grim running out. Grim slides into the ring and chases AG away before he can do any damage. AG walks up the ramp holding his newly won Canadian Title with a huge smirk on his face. Grim helps Bret hart up as the fans cheer them. Grim then exits the ring with Bret, Trish and Angelina; all four then make their way to the back as JR and JL summarize the match and its after-events. *

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title – Hell in a Cell Match
Sikotic vs. Lucifer

*A video package highlights the feud between the two superstars, showing various events. We see the cell lower over the ring. JR and JL mention how hellacious the structure is. The lights in the building go out as Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. Lucifer is given a mixed response as he makes his way inside the cell. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to turn the lights back on. Lucifer then quickly prepares for the match. Sikotic’s theme plays next in the building and the fans boo him a great deal. The WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the cell looking focused on defending his title successfully again. JR and JL mention how Lucifer was able to convince Mo Dizzle to have this HIAC match. Sikotic enters the cell and then the ring. Sikotic takes off his World Title, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds the title high with one arm as the fans boo him some more. Sikotic hands his title to the ref; the ref gives it to another ref, who then gives it to the time keeper. The cell is then locked. The bell rings and the main event is underway…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission = 5 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin = 8 points
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Miz wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin; clean = 8 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Batista/Mysterio wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin = 6 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 27 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Taker = Taker wins; submission = 5 points
DX vs. Legacy = DX wins; pin = 8 points
Kofi vs. Miz vs. Swagger = Miz wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
Morrison vs. Ziggler = Morrison wins; pin; clean = 8 points
Y2J/Big Show vs. Batista/Mysterio = Y2J/Big Show win; pin; clean = 8 points
Mickie vs. Alicia = Mickie wins; pin = 6 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 35 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match where both stars have been busted open, we see Sikotic working over Lucifer outside of the ring. Sikotic scoops Lucifer up and throws him face first into the wall of the steel cage. Sikotic then grabs Lucifer by his head and rubs it across the steel cage, causing Lucifer to bleed even more. Sikotic then grabs a chair and smacks Lucifer over the head a couple of times. Sikotic rolls Lucifer back into the ring; he then slides in with the chair in hand. Sikotic sets the chair up in the middle of the ring. He grabs a hold of Lucifer and then sets Lucifer up for a spike piledriver. Lucifer is able to counter the move though and nails a back body drop instead of Sikotic. Sikotic gets up but is knocked down with clothesline. Sikotic gets up again and is given a big boot to the face to be knocked down again. Lucifer gets Sikotic back to his feet. Lucifer tries to whip Sikotic into the ropes, but Sikotic counters. Lucifer though nails a running leaping clothesline on Sikotic to knock him down again! Lucifer stays down for a few seconds before sitting up as the crowd cheers him on.  Lucifer then gets back to his feet and looks to hit the Chokeslam. Sikotic slowly gets to his feet. As Sikotic turns around, Lucifer grabs him by the throat. Sikotic is able to block off the move with a couple of elbow shots, followed by an Uranage! Sikotic then looks to hit the Sik Bottom on Lucifer to win the match.

As Sikotic waits, we hear some commotion on the mic. A fat lady on a wheelchair comes out with the number 35 painted backwards on her shirt. She is being pushed out by a couple of guys; one looks to be an overweight dude who can barely walk, with the word “Dim” written on his shirt and another guy who’s telling everyone to shut up for some odd reason.  The get to the ring and start yelling at Sikotic, especially the fat lady who keeps saying she’ll sue and “fast, then slow”. Sikotic looks on from the ring and asks who the hell these morons are. With the distraction, we see Lucifer sit up again and get back to his feet. Sikotic doesn’t realize this; he decides to turn his attention back to the ring. When he turns around, Lucifer grabs him by throat and nails a Chokeslam! Lucifer then covers Sikotic to get the win and finally become the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!!

Winner and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = LUCIFER

After the Match:
The three unknowns go to the back with the Dim laughing and the other guy still telling everybody to shut up. The ref inside the cell raises Lucifer’s hand as we see being lifted up. The ref then checks on Sikotic and helps him out of the ring & to the back as Sikotic looks pissed and confused at what happened. Lucifer’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans cheer for him. The other ref hands Lucifer the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title as JR and JL summarize the match. JR and JL then thank all the viewers for watching WCCWF’s Remorseless event. The event ends with the lights dimmed out and Lucifer celebrating in the ring as the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2009, 08:41:15 PM »
AG, here is your title:

Lucifer's World Title:

Overall, I was happy with the results that were submitted.
Pretty close results; Nelson has the strongest performance on the night.
And finally, big congrats to AG on becoming the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion!

Anyways, that's all for now.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1316 on: October 08, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »
nelson beat the fuck outta that boy wykid.  :grumpy:

he'll live to fight another day. ;D

LMAO@ queen costing sik the title.  :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1317 on: October 08, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »
LMAO @ the the main event finish.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #1318 on: October 09, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
Thank you sir i had a special spot in it in my sig i knew when i came back i would have the title

as for all the losers.....

come get it bitches

and Lucifer congrats for beating that punk Sikotic...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1319 on: October 09, 2009, 04:39:19 AM »
lol, hope you guys enjoyed that ending  ;D

btw Sik, you can use your re-match any time in the next 4 events.
let me know whenever you want to use it.