Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87455 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1320 on: October 10, 2009, 03:16:54 AM »
Sikotic will use his rematch clause at the main event. He will also be successful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1321 on: October 10, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »
Sikotic will use his rematch clause at the main event. He will also be successful.

Sikotic vs. Lucifer IV

and unlike Cena vs. Orton IV, these matches are kick ass  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1322 on: October 19, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »
From WCCWF.com

At WCCWF's Road To Prestige this Sunday, the superstars will travel down just that; a road that leads to prestige and honour.
There will a total of 5 matches, including determining new #1 Contenders for all three titles, as well as the main event WCCWF World Heavyweight Title match.

In the opening match, we will see the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion AG team up with the WCCWF US Champion P. Nelson. There opponents will remain a mystery until Road to Prestige.

There will also be a #1 Contender's match to the WCCWF Canadian Championship. In a feral fourway match, we will see Grim, HD, Dollar Bill, and Still Dre battle it out with one another. Which superstar will rise to the occasion and challenge AG for the WCCWF Canadian Champion? Find out, at Road to Prestige!

A #1 Contender's match will also occur for the WCCWF US Championship. Two of WCCWF's brightest new prospects, MGA and Wykid, will challenge each other to earn a shot against P. nelson and his WCCWF US Title. While both superstars have been unsuccessful in previous attempts at the US Champion, they look to learn from their mistake. Who will gain the upperhand? Tune into Road to Prestige to learn this answer!

In the final #1 Contender's match, M Dogg and E-Crazy will continue their rivalry; however, the stakes are a lot higher this time. The two superstars will battle it out for a shot at the most prestigious title in the business today: the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. Who will walk away as the new #1 contender? Watch Road to Prestige to know!

And finally, Lucifer and Sikotic will battle it out one final time to wrap one of the most historic rivalries in the WCCWF (for now at least). After three matches where the results have gone back and forth, we will see Sikotic take on Lucifer for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. However, it won't be any ordinary match. This time, it will be a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match! Which superstar will close the book successfully in this heated rivalry?

Find out, only by watching Road To Prestige, this Sunday!!!!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1323 on: October 21, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »
WWE Bragging Rights Card (written in order of importance)

Bragging Rights Match:
Team Raw - HHH; HBK; Big Show; Rhodes; Swagger; Kingston; Henry
vs.
Team Smackdown - Y2J; Kane; M.Hardy; R-Truth; DH Smith; Tyson Kidd; Finlay
***Just predict which team will win to receive full points

WWE Title Iron Match:
Orton (c) vs. Cena
***Just predict the winner to receive full points

World Title Fatal Fourway Match:
Taker (c) vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Mysterio

Bragging Rights Match:
Miz vs. Morrison

Bragging Rights Match:
Raw Divas (Melina; Gail Kim; Kelly) vs. Smackdown Divas (McCool; Natalya; Beth)

----------------------------------------

WCCWF Road to Prestige Card

Tag Team Match:
AG / P. Nelson vs. Mystery Opponents

#1 Contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title - Feral Fourway Match:
Grim vs. HD vs. Dollar Bill vs. Still Dre

#! Contender to the WCCWF US Title Match:
Wykid vs. MGA

#! Contender to the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match:
M Dogg vs. E-Crazy

WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Re-match - Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match
Lucifer (c) vs. Sikotic
Match Criteria:
Predict winner (2 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (2 point)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (2 points)

----------------------------------------

Due Date: Sunday October 25th, 2009 at 7PM EST (4PM PST).
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday evening.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:24:25 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1324 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »
*Beautiful by Christina Aguilera plays on the speakers. We see the three mysterious people from Remorseless make their way out with another guy. The audience looks at them disgusted and somewhat astonished. When they get to the ring, the three guys try to help the fat lady out of the wheelchair. After two failed first attempts, they are finally able to pull her up. They try to roll her into the ring, using all their might and effort and finally succeeding. The fat guy grabs the wheelchair and throws it into the ring, while the other two yell at him for throwing the wheelchair so recklessly. They all get in the ring, help the fat lady back into the wheelchair, and grab mics to speak. The first guy who was telling everyone to shut up talks first.*

Guy #1: SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP! Listen to me biznatches. I’m the reason you ball-sacks are here. My name is Slinky. Ya’ll mofos are stinky. Better pay me my respect, or I’ll come and break ya necks! Screw you all, ya’ll the lamest! Fuck the World, I’m the greatest!

*The fans wonder what the hell is going and why Slinky is yelling. The fat lady begins to speak.*

Fat Lady: Ya’ll show some respect and love to Jesus. Do 35 Hail Marys! They call me Food Fryer cause I like them fried foods! Ya’ll are wondering who we are. Well, we got a beef with Sikotic. And ya’ll can tell what happens when there’s beef; I eat the beef up!! Sikotic, you’s a fake a liar! You take advantage of peoples like me!! So I teamed up with these three musketeers to bring your ass down!! I’m gonna sue your ass! But before I do, we gon bring your ass down boy! You have a TLC match this Sunday right? Well, when you least expect it it’ll become a TLCW Match: Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Wheelchair!! And then we’ll bring your career down; first fasssttt, then slowww, then fassstt!! HAHAHAHA!! OHHHH YESSSS!!

*The fans start a “We want Bearer” chant as Food Fryer sounds like the legendary Paul Bearer. The other fat guy with “Dim” written on his shirt begins to speak next.*

Guy #2: Dahhhhh. My name is Dim. It’s my name cause I Dim others intelligences. Sikotic, you’re a big meanie. Dahhhhh. And for being a meanie, we gonna have to bring you down. Dahhhhh.

Slinky: Yo, shut up you dumbass! And all ya’ll idiots shut up!!

*The third guy who wasn’t seen before talks next.*

Guy #3: Yo, they call me Riprap. Ya’ll didn’t get to see me at Remorseless cause I didn’t know we would be appearing. But if I was there, Sikotic would’ve been shaking in his boots! And come this Sunday, ya’ll see why I’m called Riprap!

*They all drop their mics as Beautiful hits the speakers again. Slinky, Dim, and RipRap help Food Fryer out of her wheelchair and exit the ring as well. They make their way to the back as the fans are still in awe at their presentation.*

Sikotic™

« Reply #1325 on: October 21, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1326 on: October 22, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »
*Beautiful by Christina Aguilera plays on the speakers. We see the three mysterious people from Remorseless make their way out with another guy. The audience looks at them disgusted and somewhat astonished. When they get to the ring, the three guys try to help the fat lady out of the wheelchair. After two failed first attempts, they are finally able to pull her up. They try to roll her into the ring, using all their might and effort and finally succeeding. The fat guy grabs the wheelchair and throws it into the ring, while the other two yell at him for throwing the wheelchair so recklessly. They all get in the ring, help the fat lady back into the wheelchair, and grab mics to speak. The first guy who was telling everyone to shut up talks first.*

Guy #1: SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP! Listen to me biznatches. I’m the reason you ball-sacks are here. My name is Slinky. Ya’ll mofos are stinky. Better pay me my respect, or I’ll come and break ya necks! Screw you all, ya’ll the lamest! Fuck the World, I’m the greatest!

*The fans wonder what the hell is going and why Slinky is yelling. The fat lady begins to speak.*

Fat Lady: Ya’ll show some respect and love to Jesus. Do 35 Hail Marys! They call me Food Fryer cause I like them fried foods! Ya’ll are wondering who we are. Well, we got a beef with Sikotic. And ya’ll can tell what happens when there’s beef; I eat the beef up!! Sikotic, you’s a fake a liar! You take advantage of peoples like me!! So I teamed up with these three musketeers to bring your ass down!! I’m gonna sue your ass! But before I do, we gon bring your ass down boy! You have a TLC match this Sunday right? Well, when you least expect it it’ll become a TLCW Match: Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Wheelchair!! And then we’ll bring your career down; first fasssttt, then slowww, then fassstt!! HAHAHAHA!! OHHHH YESSSS!!

*The fans start a “We want Bearer” chant as Food Fryer sounds like the legendary Paul Bearer. The other fat guy with “Dim” written on his shirt begins to speak next.*

Guy #2: Dahhhhh. My name is Dim. It’s my name cause I Dim others intelligences. Sikotic, you’re a big meanie. Dahhhhh. And for being a meanie, we gonna have to bring you down. Dahhhhh.

Slinky: Yo, shut up you dumbass! And all ya’ll idiots shut up!!

*The third guy who wasn’t seen before talks next.*

Guy #3: Yo, they call me Riprap. Ya’ll didn’t get to see me at Remorseless cause I didn’t know we would be appearing. But if I was there, Sikotic would’ve been shaking in his boots! And come this Sunday, ya’ll see why I’m called Riprap!

*They all drop their mics as Beautiful hits the speakers again. Slinky, Dim, and RipRap help Food Fryer out of her wheelchair and exit the ring as well. They make their way to the back as the fans are still in awe at their presentation.*

GREATEST PROMO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGeesta

« Reply #1327 on: October 23, 2009, 11:52:22 AM »
*AG’s theme hits the speakers. He makes his way out with sunglasses and his newly won WCCWF Canadian Title draped over his shoulder. The fans boo him as he comes down the ramp and enters the ring. AG holds the belt with one hand, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds the belt high. AG then grabs a mic and begins to talk…*

AG: This Sunday, the WCCWF has its Road to Prestige event. And as announced on WCCWF.com, I will team up with the US Champion P. Nelson to take on two mystery opponents. You see, the reason why they remain a mystery is because P. Nelson, and more specifically me, are two of the absolute BEST in the business today. So to give us a challenge, WCCWF Management won’t announce the opponents. But it’s no matter, because we’ll come out victorious at Road to Prestige!

*The fans boo AG and his arrogance. *

AG: Also announce for this Sunday is a Feral Fourway match to determine a #1 Contender to my WCCWF Canadian Title. The four competitors? Dollar Bill, Still Dre, HD, and Grim. Let me run down all four of these guys. Dollar Bill and Still Dre; two losers who are lucky to even be around in the WCCWF. I’m guessing WCCWF management keeps them around to be jobbers. Seriously, these guys are so horrible they make Eugene look like a mat technician!

*A small “Eugene” chant starts in the crowd.*

AG: Next is HD. He has an impressive resume. The first King of the Ring…wait a second; he was CO King of the Ring. He couldn’t even win that on his own. No matter. He’s a three-time WCCWF Champion! Although…none of those title reigns lasted more than 2 months. But let’s not forget, he’s also a former WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion! But, that barely lasted 2 months. Hmm, what does that mean? It means that while he has an impressive resume, he’s nowhere NEAR my level.

*The fans boo AG again and him putting down HD. AG then takes off his glasses.*

AG: And finally, Grim. A 2-time WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. A 3-time WCCWF US Champion. The only dual champion in WCCWF history, twice! And the 2009 King of the Ring Tournament winner. I didn’t have a problem with you Grim till you stuck your nose in my business. You should have stayed in that burned casket and never returned you big fire loving freak. If you win, I’ll make you regret your decision of coming back, and more importantly, sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. Mark my words Grim; you will never, and I mean NEVER beat me for MY WCCWF Canadian Title.

*The fans boo AG much louder now.*

AG: And SIkotic, don’t think I haven’t forgotten about you. We might not be on the same roads right now; but soon, and I mean VERY soon, I’ll show you why you’re nothing more than a washed-up, fat chick in a wheelchair loving loser! When you’re done with the three stooges and the opera singer, you better prepare yourself, homie.
And I promise i will end this year undefeated. I'm gonna be the longest reigning undefeated champion of all time!

*AG drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme plays and the fans boo him.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1328 on: October 23, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Raw wins
Orton vs. Cena = Cena wins
Taker vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Taker wins; pin; clean
Miz vs. Morrison = Morrison wins; pin; clean
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas win; clean; pin

-------------------------------

Grim's Predictions:

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Raw wins
Taker vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Taker wins; pin
Miz vs. Morrison = Morrison wins; pin
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Raw Divas win

-------------------------------

Submitted by: Lucifer; Grim; M Dogg; P. Nelson; Wykid; AG; E-Crazy; Sikotic
Waiting on: MGA; HD
Due date: Sunday October 25th, 2009 at 7PM EST (4PM PST).
All reminders have been sent.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:30:39 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1329 on: October 24, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »
*WYKIDS NAME SPELLS OUT ON THE JUMBO SCREEN AS "CALM LIKE A BOMB BY RATM BURSTS THROUGH THE SPEAKERS.  THE CROWD ROARS AWAITING WYKIDS PRESENCE.  THE CAMERA PANS THROUGH THE ARENA TRYING TO LOCATE THE MYSTERIOUS ONE.  THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE MUSIC STOPS.  CAMERA FLASHES AND CELL PHONES ILLUMINATE THE ROWDY CROWD.  A COUPLE OF SECONDS OF DARKNESS AND SILENCE GO BY WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LIGHTS AND MUSIC COME BACK ON AS WE SEE WYKID STANDING ON THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!! THE CROWD ARUPTS WITH JOY AND PASSION LETTING WYKID KNOW THAT THE FANS ARE BEHIND HIM 100%*

*WYKID GRABS A MIC AND ENTERS THE RING.*

I've been here for a few months now and I've done EXACTLY what I said I would do.  I've had some of the best matches in WCCWF HISTORY.  I've shed blood, sweat and more blood, and its all FOR YOU!!!*THE CROWD GOES WILD* My match at R2P is just a technicality, because  I AM the #1 contender for the US Title.  Hell, I should be the US Champ!! *THE CROWD STARTS TO CHANT "YOU-SHOULD-BE-CHAMP!"* You go* dam*ed right I should!!!  I was screwed last month and the month before!!  P. Nelson, you little b****, you better count your blessings that Dizzle decided to have mercy on you.  If it werent for Dizzle having pitty on you, I would take your title and beat you within a centimeter of your pathetic life.  You barley escaped our last two encounters, and when we meet again, I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you will NOT walk out of the arena on your own two legs.  Hell, you will be lucky if you leave the arena in anything other than a body bag!!  But thats next month, and you have about 3 weeks left in purgatory, before I send your ass straight to HELL!!!  

So lets talk about whats going to happen tomorrow. Its funny MGA, I really have no problem with you.  You just happen to be at the wrong place and the wrong time when Dizzle booked you in this match.  MGA, I wouldnt blame you if you decided to forfeit our bout.  I wouldnt even blame you if you decided to skip town altogether!!  This Sunday its gonna get messy.  This Sunday its gonna get bloody.  This Sundays is gonna be some down right diabolical sh**!!! *THE CROWD SCREAMS, ANTICIPATING THE TASTE OF BLOOD*  There isnt a special stipulation for our match.  Its not a TLC fight, its not a monsters ball, its not a hell in a cell, its not even first blood.  But I have 2 months of anger thats building up and waiting to explode like St. Helens.  So MGA, you have been warned.  This will not be pleasurable for you.  You might not even live to fight another day.  So think long and hard before you step in this ring with me.  It just might be your last time.  

*THE CROWD ERUPTS WITH APPLAUSE AND CHEERS AS THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND "CALM LIKE A BOMB" - RATM PLAYS THROUGHOUT THE ARENA.  THE LIGHTS COME BACK ON AND WYKID IS GONE BUT THE MUSIC IS STILL PLAYING.  

KING AND JR HYPE THE MATCH AND ECHO THE WARNINGS OF WYKID TO MGA.  KING AND JR MENTION THAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN WYKID THIS INTENSE OR FOCUSED IN HIS TENURE WITH WCCWF.  THEY PREDICT THAT THIS MATCH WILL BE ONE FOR THE AGES*

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1330 on: October 25, 2009, 03:22:13 AM »
*Sikotic is in the backstage area taping his arms and warming up for the main event*

hehe.....ya know, partnerships are a funny thing. I know most of you watching this are complete morons, so let me fill you in on something: You know most joint business ventures and proprietorships are destined to fail from the beginning? Your chances of being successful going into business by yourself is far better than doing it with another party. I am starting to realize this truth the more and more I deal with people. I don't know what was going through Dizzle's head when he made my match a few weeks ago with Lucy a Hell In A Cell. I mean, I already beat the oversized jabroni on two separate occasions. What made him the number one contender? Fact of the matter is, nothing did other than Dizzle trying to sell as many tickets as he could. Let's face it, you people hated me as champion because I was that damn good. You were all waiting for me to lose my title. The sad thing is, I got robbed of my title by some past acquaintances, and nobody wants to acknowledge that.

Another funny thing is, it doesn't look like I'm getting a million attempts to fight for the title like Lucy has had. This Sunday seems like my only shot at getting the belt back, and nothing will stand in my way.......not even Dizzle if he plans on it. And after I get my belt back, Dizzle better be on hands and knees begging for me to come back to his side. Let's not forget a few months ago, that I was gonna take the title back to another company if my demands weren't met. My contract renewal is expiring soon, so who is to say, I don't take myself and the WCWF World Title with me if Dizzle and his conspirators don't meet my demands.

I'm not stupid Dizzle. I know that you're a master of mind games and manipulation. If you did plan for me to get screwed out of my title, you better make things right........or else. Now if you excuse me, I need to prepare for tonight's match.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1331 on: October 27, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
I'll get results up tonight when I;m back from work.

It's about 75% to 80% done; just have to finish off one more match and a couple of other things which hopefully won't take long,
But regardless, they'll be up tonight.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1332 on: October 27, 2009, 11:10:51 PM »
WWE Bragging Rights Results

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Smackdown wins
Take vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Taker wins; pin; clean
Miz vs. Morrison = Miz wins; pin; clean
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas win; clean pin

-----------------------------------------------

WCCWF Road to Prestige Results

*Fireworks explode in the building as the fans are on their feet, chanting in excitement. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome all the viewers to WCCWF’s Road to Prestige event. MC and JL run down the card as the theme song, Step Up (I’m On It) by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, plays in the building speakers. The crowd then settles into their seats as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: AG / P. Nelson vs. Mystery Opponents

*AG’s theme hits the speakers and the fans treat him to a negative response. AG makes his way out with his newly won WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist while sporting a pair of sunglasses in usual fashion. MC and JL mention how AG defeated Grim, HD, and MGA to become the first Canadian Champion. AG enters the ring, takes off his belt, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds the belt high as the fans boo him some more. AG then gets off the turnbuckle. He takes off his sunglasses and puts it outside; AG then gives his belt to the time keeper. P. Nelson’s theme plays next and the WCCWF US Champion is given a similar response as his partner. Nelson makes his way to the ring with the WCCWF US Title hanging over his left shoulder. MC and JL mention how Nelson defeated Wykid at Remorseless to retain the US Title. Nelson enters the ring, climbs into the third turnbuckle, and holds his belt high with two hands as the fans continue booing him. Nelson gets off the turnbuckle and hands his belt to the time keeper. AG and Nelson then discuss some strategy while waiting for their opponents. After a few seconds of silence, some heavy metal music plays in the building. Two guys with some face paint and skirts come out, dancing around and spitting; it’s the Headbangers!! The fans cheer the former WWE Tag Team Champions as they make their way to the ring. Mosh and Thrasher enter the ring; they then run off the ropes and jump into each other, back to back, in usual fashion. They quickly prepare for the match; AG and Mosh look to start things off. The bell rings to begin the match…*

AG’s Predictions:
Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Raw wins = 0 points
Orton vs. Cena = Cena wins = 2 points
Take vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Taker wins; pin = 2 points
Miz vs. Morrison = Morrison wins; pin = 0 points
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas win = 1 point
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Cena = Orton wins = 0 points
Take vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Taker wins = 1 point
Miz vs. Morrison = Miz wins = 1 point
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Raw Divas win = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 2 POINTS

AG AND P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Headbangers Predictions (x2):
Orton vs. Cena = Orton wins = 0 points
Take vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Rey wins; pin = 0 points
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas win = 2 points
HEADBANGER’S TOTAL POINTS = 2 POINTS

The Match:
Thrasher charges at AG but is knocked down with a huge clothesline. Thrasher gets up, and AG nails an atomic drop on him.AG tags Nelson in; Nelson waits for Thrasher to get up and nails a huge spear on him. Nelson gets Thrasher back on his feet and sends him chest first into the corner where Mosh is standing. Mosh tags himself in. As he charges towards Nelson, Nelson executes an arm bar drag takedown. As Mosh gets up, Nelson hits a big dropkick. Nelson then goes and tags AG back in. Thrasher enters the ring; Nelson kicks him in the gut and hits the Nelson Bomb. Meanwhile, AG hits a spinning heel kick on Mosh. AG then grabs Mosh’s legs and applies the Sharpshooter. Mosh can’t take the hold and taps out almost immediately!!

Winners of the Match = AG AND P. NELSON

After the Match:
AG’s theme plays on the speakers. Nelson is back in the ring. The ref hands AG his Canadian Title and Nelson his US Title; the ref then raises both their hands. A couple of officials come down to the ring and help the Headbangers to the back. AG and Nelson shake hands while the fans boo them. AG and Nelson then exit the ring and make their way to the back as MC and JL recap the match.

*We go backstage where Dizzle approaches Sikotic.*

Dizzle: Hey Sikotic, what’s going on man?

Sikotic: Preparing for my match; what do you want?

Dizzle: It’s nothing major. Just wanted to talk about what you said the other day.

Sikotic: What about it?

Dizzle: I didn’t mean to do anything to screw you over, I hope you realize that. I made some decisions that I believed would help ratings; and looking at the buyrates, they worked!

Sikotic: You didn’t screw me over?! You made a HIAC match for MY WCCWF Title. And then on top of that, you made a #1 Contenders Match for the WCCWF Title. That means this may be my last chance in a long ass time.

Dizzle: What are you worried about? We both know you can easily defeat Lucifer.

Sikotic: No doubt. But what about those three stooges and Paulette Bearer? What am I going to do about them? They cost me the title at Remoreseless.

Dizzle: Don’t worry about that. I already talked to M Dogg. And I’ll talk to Lucifer, since he prides himself on having fair matches and what not. I’ll take care of it.

Sikotic: You better, if you know what the right business decision is Dizzle.

*Sikotic walks away as Dizzle looks on a little worried.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1333 on: October 27, 2009, 11:14:05 PM »
Match 2: #1 Contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title – Feral Fourway Match
King Grim vs. HD vs. Dollar Bill vs. Still Dre

*A video package is shown of the WCCWF Canadian Title tournament finals and the presentation involving Bret Hart, Angelina Love, and Trish Stratus. Still Dre’s music plays first and he’s given a very subtle reaction. MC and JL mention that SD hasn’t been since at the past couple of events. SD enters the ring and awaits the arrival of his opponents. Dollar Bill’s theme plays next and he’s also given a very small reaction. MC and JL mention that DB also hasn’t been seen at some recent events. MC and JL mention how SD and DB haven’t had luck in a long time. DB enters the ring and awaits the arrival of the final two participants. HD’s theme plays next and the fans cheer him as he makes his way to the ring. MC and JL mention how HD has been one of the most accomplished stars in the WCCWF, and how adding the WCCWF Canadian Title to his resume would cement a legacy. HD greets the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. HD climbs to the second turnbuckle and raises both arms, clenching two fists, as the fans cheer him. HD gets off the turnbuckle and awaits the arrival of the final participant. The lights go out in the building as King Grim’s theme plays. The fans cheer for the 2009 KOTR winner. King Grim makes his way out in his royal, gothic attire and scythe in hand. MC and JL mention Grim’s achievements in the WCCWF thus far. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside as he enters the ring. Grim then takes off the royal attire to prepare for the match; he then sets off a pyro in normal manner. The bell rings and the match starts…*

Grim’s Predictions:
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

HD’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas win; pin = 2 points
HD’s TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

Dollar Bill’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Grim working over Still Dre while Dollar Bill works over HD. DB punches away at HD in the corner. Meanwhile, Grim chokes SD with his boot. Grim brings SD to the centre of the ring and hits a sidewalk slam. DB hits a Russian legsweep on HD and tries a cover, but only gets a two. Grim meanwhile looks to hit a Chokeslam on SD. SD kicks Grim in the gut a couple of times to prevent it; SD then charges towards the ropes and nails a low dropkick to knock Grim off his feet. SD then delivers a swinging neckbreaker. DB goes to the top and looks to hit the Money Shot on HD. As he comes off the top, HD rolls to the side. Both HD and DB are on the mat. As this goes on, SD tries to cover Grim; he gets a two count before Grim kicks out. Grim then sits up as the fans cheer him. SD kicks Grim in the back and then gets up him on his feet. SD tries to hit the Dre Deathdrop. Grim somehow counters though into a Tombstone! HD and DB are back on their feet; HD kicks DB in the gut and hits the HD Stunner. As DB is stunned, Grim grabs him by the throat and nails a Chokeslam on DB; DB lands beside SD. HD then tries to attack Grim from behind, but Grim grabs him by the throat and nails another Chokeslam, causing HD to land on top of DB and SD! Grim then covers all three of his opponents and gets the three-count to pick up the win!!

Winner of the Match and NEW #1 CONTENDER TO THE WCCWF CANADIAN TITLE = KING GRIM

After the Match:
The ref raises King Grim’s arm as the fans cheer him. Officials come to check on the other three competitors and help them to the back. MC and JL recap the match as Grim’s music hits the speakers and he celebrates in the ring. Grim then sets off another pyro; we go backstage briefly to see AG looking on attentively to the match. Back to ringside, we see Grim leaving the ring, grabbing his scythe, and making his way to the back.

*We go backstage where Dizzle approaches Lucifer.*

Dizzle: Hey Lucifer, how’s it going?

Lucifer: Fine. What is it?

Dizzle: Well, we all saw what happened at Remorseless with those three idiots costing Sikotic the title.

Lucifer: Your point? You want me to hand the title back to Sikotic? I’ll tell you from now that isn’t happening, Dizzle.

Dizzle: No, no, I don’t expect you to do that. I just want to remind you that you said you wanted a fair, no interference match. And with those morons rolling around, we all know that won’t happen. All I ask is that if they do come out, you help Sikotic and M Dogg take care of them; you know, to ensure it is a fair fight.

Lucifer: All right, you can count on me helping them out. But that’s all; I want it to be a fair match.

Dizzle: Perfect. Good luck tonight!

*Dizzle walks away as Lucifer goes back to preparing for his match.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1334 on: October 27, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »
Match 3: #1 Contender to the WCCWF US Title Match
Wykid vs. MGA

*A video recap is shown of the rivalry that’s been built up between Wykid and P. Nelson. MGA’s theme plays first and the fans boo one of the most athletic superstars seen in the WCCWF. MC and JL mention how impressive MGA has been as he enters the ring. MGA climbs onto the third turnbuckle and briefly poses for the crowd as they boo him. The building goes dark and we see Wykid’s name spell out on the screen. Wykid theme then plays on the speakers and the fans cheer for him. When the lights turn back on, we see Wykid in the crowd; Wykid greets the fans as he walks down the stairs, over the safety rail and into the ring. Wykid and MGA get face to face before the ref separates them. The bell then rings to begin the match…*

Wykid’s Predictions:
Take vs. Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey = Batista wins; pin = 0 points
Raw Divas vs. Smackdown Divas = Smackdown Divas; pin = 2 points
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

MGA’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match we see MGA in control. With Wykid in the corner, MGA nails shoulder thrusts into Wykid’s gut. MGA sends Wykid to the opposite corner and looks to follow up with a clothesline. As MGA approaches, Wykid gets two boots up into MGA’s face. Wykid then grab’s MGA’s head and nails a running bulldog. Wykid turns MGA over and tries for a pin but only gets a two count. As MGA gets up, Wykid delivers a springboard back elbow on MGA. Wykid then gets MGA on his shoulders and delivers a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Wykid tries another pin, but gets a two-count once more. Wykid then goes up to the top turnbuckle, looking to hit an aerial move. With MGA back on his feet, Wykid comes flying off, looking to hit a cross body. MGA is able to catch Wykid though; MGA puts Wykid on his shoulders and hits the F5! MGA covers Wykid, but gets a two-and-a-half count. MGA then waits for Wykid to get up, looking to hit a spinebuster. With Wykid up, MGA grabs a hold of him. Wykid is able to break free and goes behind MGA. As MGA turns around, Wykid delivers the Wykid Verdict! Wykid then covers MGA and gets the three-count to pick up the win and once again become the #1 contender to the WCCWF US Title!!

Winner of the Match and NEW #1 CONTENDER TO THE WCCWF US TITLE = WYKID

After the Match:
The ref raises Wykid’s arm before helping MGA to the back. Wykid’s them hits the speakers as the fans cheer him. MC and JL recap the match as Wykid celebrates in the ring. We see P. Nelson walking out. Nelson enters the ring and goes face to face with Wykid. The two talk trash back and forth. The lights turn off in the building suddenly. When they come back on, we see Wykid has disappeared. Nelson looks on somewhat confused. MC and JL note what just happened as Nelson exits the ring and also makes his way to the back, looking in various directions and underneath the ramp and ring to see if he can spot Wykid.

*We go backstage where AG approaches Sikotic.*

AG: Well well well, look who it is. The FORMER World Champion, Sikotic!

Sikotic:  What do you want AG?

AG: Nothing much. Just wanted to wish you luck on your match tonight. You’ll need it, considering you’re facing Lucifer and you got four freaks behind you.

Sikotic: Anything else?

AG: Yeah, one last thing. Don’t get too relaxed or cocky. Because soon, and I mean very soon, you’re going to have to face me, the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion.

Sikotic: I’d be the least of your worries right now AG. Because your next opponent, while I might not like him, I know what he’s capable of. And If I were you, I’d be worried; very worried. Good luck, champ.

*Sikotic walks away with a smirk on his face as AG looks on.*