Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 89995 times)

ThaChamp

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1380 on: December 15, 2009, 11:02:32 PM »
great job once again Mo

Sikotic™

« Reply #1381 on: December 16, 2009, 03:33:48 AM »
LOL NICE RESULTS dIZZLE. pROPS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1382 on: December 16, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »
Thanks dudes  8)

Royal Rumble is next; that's going to be one hell of an event. I'm going to start the scripting for that very soon so I don't screw myself over writing that match lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1383 on: December 16, 2009, 01:28:32 PM »
Thanks dudes  8)

Royal Rumble is next; that's going to be one hell of an event. I'm going to start the scripting for that very soon so I don't screw myself over writing that match lol.

Good job for the results, what do I win, since I won the Battle Royal? I wanna make a promo

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1384 on: December 16, 2009, 09:21:32 PM »
Thanks dudes  8)

Good job for the results, what do I win, since I won the Battle Royal? I wanna make a promo

You enter in as #40, giving you the distinct advantage  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1385 on: December 17, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »
I need a real distinct advantage lol, how about 2 free points ? :P

ThaChamp

« Reply #1386 on: December 18, 2009, 02:51:46 AM »
Mo as first act as MOD in the sports i think you should sticky this...

i hate looking for it whenever im ready to to a promo

Sikotic™

« Reply #1387 on: December 18, 2009, 03:12:08 AM »
Mo as first act as MOD in the sports i think you should sticky this...

i hate looking for it whenever im ready to to a promo
YUP THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOIN FOR 4 YEARS. STICKY IT.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1388 on: December 19, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

*M Dogg comes out to his new song by Slaughterhouse. The crowd is booing like crazy as M Dogg has a huge smirk on his face He enters the ring and takes the mic.*

Well well well... looks like Lucifer's career is done. That's it, I buried him alive, no one needs to worry about him anymore. You know Sikotic told me after the match that for that, it's time to be rewarded. So it's time for me to look to gold. After all, there is nothing else to prove with Grim and Lucifer, I beat them both, I buried Lucifer alive, and now it's time to look at what's in front of me. There is a kid that talks too much shit! AG, you want to be me, you want to be the cocky, arrogant kid. I'm like the Superstar Billy Graham of this sport, I'm the originator, Sikotic and I have been pissing off fans to going on 3 and a half years. DipCC, holding 5 world titles between us, US titles, no one can match us.

*The crowd chants "boorring" as they talk over M Dogg*

Will you give me the respect I deserve. I'm going to be the first wrestler EVER, to be World Champion, US Champion and now Canadian Champion. And when I win that title, I have a surprise for everyone. I will have at ring side, GREAT Mexican wrestlers who be cheering me on. CHAVO GUERRERO, LA PARKA, KONNAN, JUVENTUD GUERRERA SUPER CRAZY and PSYCHOSIS. That's right, the best Mexican wrestlers there today, cheering me on, pushing your favorite Mexican to become the NEW CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP!. And once I win that title, AG, if you want it, you are going to have to start all over.

*In rushes AG, the crowd is confused as they hate AG too, but his had enough, and his steaming mad as he slides into the ring. There M Dogg meets him and AG gets the upper hand. He throws M Dogg to the ropes but M Dogg ducks the clothsline, and out of no where Sikotic jumps from the ring side where he was hiding and NAILS AG with the World title. AG is out cold! M Dogg and Sikotic put the boots to him, the out of no where the Deformers music hits

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAfyFTzZDMM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eAfyFTzZDMM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

*We see Food Fryer on the jumbo screen, she barely fits*

Sikotic, looks like you are up to no good again, well little man, I have news for you, we are coming after you, we have a truck outside waiting, all you need to do in hope in, and Dim will take you to where you need to go. But I see a lot of police out there, so we better do this quick because we don't want to get in trouble. My crew is full of the best gangstas from Woodland Hills, and they can rap bars around your little head. Sikotic, You may have M Dogg, but I have the Deformers, and we run KEYSTYLE! YEAH BABY! So come out back, we are waiting.

ThaChamp

« Reply #1389 on: December 20, 2009, 03:22:09 AM »
Cameras get backstage to where Mickey Jane is helping A.G.

You know what M-dogg... You wanna be the bad guy. You wanna be mr. cool. Well go ahead. Your mexican click is just as washed up as you are. As a matter of fact Chavo parked my car in the valet parking. And La Parka and Konan mowed my grass last weekend. So they get paid by me!!!!

M-Dogg looks in La Parka and Konan in disgust as the fans start to cheer for A.G.
M-Dogg in a rage kicks La Parka and Konan out of the ring

I hate having to be the good guy. I hate having to be the guy everyone looks up too. But if your anything close to the next champion well i think these young chavalito's need  a real champion to look up too. Not a washed up, has been, like yourself. and as far as that pinche chongo Sikotic. His nigger ass will be picking cotton for Wykids racist family when i get done with you guys at the rumble.

the audience starts an "A.G." chant

When its all said and done. Dizzle knows who his future star is. and he can see something in me that yall cant. and that is mi corazon. Sikotic is about to get destroyed by a person who needs assistance wiping their ass. and You, M-dogg; You cant even wipe your own ass.... Thats why i can be 2 champions at once and guess who i will have at my side....

"We Want Pink" busts out of the packed audience

Yes your very own sister, Pink will be at ringside.... She wants you to lose too! She is tired of hiding behind your shadow, She will be by my side helping me defeat you and managing me with her great advice . So my challenge to you, M-dogg, is not only overcoming your toughest opponent yet but overcoming your worst enemy and that is your own blood!!!

M-dogg and Sikotic look in shock as they see A.G. and Pink making out in front of the camera while Mickey Janes cheers fors A.G.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WACCW3P6YSg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WACCW3P6YSg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 03:24:29 AM by A.Geezy »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1390 on: January 24, 2010, 02:45:53 PM »
A WCCWF.com special report:

With 2009 coming to a close a couple of weeks ago, there have been many classical and historical moments that have taken place. While the list is huge, the team at WCCWF.com has compiled a “Top 10 Moments of 2009” list. The list is at follows, starting with the #10 moment and going on to the #1 moment of 2009:

10. Shallow’s debut attacking M Dogg
Barely anyone ever had a debut like Shallow in the history of the WCCWF. However, Shallow was able to make an impact right away by attacking the then-WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion, M Dogg. Shallow would continue to impress everybody by defeating M Dogg at No Escape in a non-title match. Shallow would also win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleRampage 3. However, Shallow’s tenure wouldn’t last long in the WCCWF as he lost to AG in an ‘I Quit’ Match where the loser would leave the WCCWF.

9. Introduction of the WCCWF Canadian Title
As the WCCWF grew with new superstars debuting, the hunger for championship gold also grew. With only two titles, this hunger obviously wasn’t being met. That is, until Mo Dizzle announced the created of the WCCWF Canadian Title. In a four-bracket, 32-superstar tournament (which also included many Canadians like Robert Roode, Petey Williams, and Tyson Kidd), the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion was crowned at Remorseless in a Feral Four-way match that AG would win.

8. Grim returning at WrestleRampage 3 as the last participant in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
After the events from Survival of the Sadistic in 2008 where Sikotic, M Dogg, Mo Z. Dizzle, and Lucifer apparently burned Grim alive in a casket, most fans thought we had seen the last of Grim. However after various cryptic videos and an epic entrance at WrestleRampage 3 where he emerged from the burned casket, Grim made his return to the WCCWF. Grim would seek revenge against those who turned on him; he would get some revenge against Lucifer and M Dogg in the 2009 King of the Ring Tournament by defeating them both.

7. P. Nelson turning on E-Crazy and becoming a heel.
While most heel and face turns wouldn't be mentioned, P. Nelson's heel turn is a notable one as he had always been a face in the WCCWF and had become a huge fan favourite. It all started at WrestleRampage 3 when Nelson would lose the WCCWF US Title to E-Crazy. After some words of advice from Sikotic, who cited that Nelson lost because of the fans, Nelson decided to turn his back on the fans and E-Crazy. Nelson would then go on to re-capture the WCCWF US Title from E-Crazy at Rise to Stardom and the two would develop a heated feud in 2009.

6. Wykid defeating P. Nelson to win the WCCWF US Title.
It is no secret that 2009 has been the year of debuts. Among one of the newest superstars to debut was Wykid. As Nelson's feud with E-Crazy came to an end, he would develop another with Wykid. Wykid earned his spot in the WCCWF after winning some #1 Contendership matches to the WCCWF US Title, where he would challenge P. Nelson. After a couple of losses, Wykid would finally capture his first championship in the WCCWF by defeating P. Nelson at Survival of the Sadistic for the WCCWF US Title.

5. The invasion of the Deformers.
While there have been many gimmicks in the history of the business, nothing has come close to that of the Deformers.
The group consists of Food Fryer (a wheelchair bound, overweight woman), Slinky (a tall, skinny person who tells everybody to shut up), Riprap (a guy who likes to freestyle), Dim and Shiny (two overweight guys who seem remedial). The Deformers debuted at Remorseless when they cost Sikotic the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship against Lucifer in a Hell in a Cell Match. The Deformers all have personal vendettas against Sikotic, which is the reason they cited as to why they were in the WCCWF.
Sikotic would win the WCCWF World Title back shortly in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match against Lucifer at Road to Prestige. Meanwhile, the Deformers would regularly appear during Sikotic's matches and would try to interfere. However, Battle of the Barons might be the final appearance of the Deformers. Food Fryer has stated that if Slinky loses against Sikotic and if Riprap, Shiny, or Dim don't win the Great Battle Match, the Deformers would leave the WCCWF forever.

4. The Great Battle Match ending in a tie.
WCCWF's Great Battle Match at Battle of the Barons has always been an epic showcase. The 2009 Great Battle Match made history once again as there was a tie, with both Sikotic and Lucifer eliminating each other at the same time to end the match. However, only one of them would go on to face the then-WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion M Dogg at WrestleRampage 3. At No Escape, Sikotic and Lucifer would face Nelson and HD in a tag match. The stipulation was that whoever got the pin between Sikotic and Lucifer would face M Dogg at WrestleRmapage 3. However if one of them were to get pinned, the other person who wasn't pinned would face M Dogg. Sikotic would be the one who would get the pin for his team, and would go on to headline WrestleRampage 3 with M Dogg.

3. Grim winning the 2009 King of the Ring Tournament at Consequence.
Grim has been one of the most decorated superstars in the WCCWF. He's held the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title and the WCCWF on various occasions, and has been the only dual champion (which he accomplished twice) in WCCWF history. He has also been a Money in the Bank winner, and holder of the now-defunct FTW Title. However, one of the accomplishments missing from his resume was winning the King of the Ring Tournament. That is, until 2009. At Consequence, Grim would finally become the King of the Ring and bring a dark kingdom over the WCCWF. Grim would get some revenge on Lucifer and M Dogg by beating them (who tried to burn him alive in the casket at Survival of the Sadistic 2008), and would defeat P. Nelson in the final round to become the 2009 King of the Ring winner.

2. Sikotic defeating M Dogg at WrestleRampage 3 to win his third WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship.
In the history of the WCCWF, no feud has been more storied than the rivalry between M Dogg and Sikotic. The two biggest superstars in the WCCWF had met on previous occasions, both as friends and as enemies. At WrestleRampage 3, the two once against dueled as stable mates for the most prestigious title in the history: the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. After an action-packed match with the momentum shifting back and forth, Sikotic would come out victorious as the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. Since WrestleRampage 3, Sikotic has remained on top his game. Having only lost the title briefly to Lucifer, Sikotic has held the title Since WrestleRampage 3 and looks to hold it till at least WrestleRampage 4.

1. AG's debut at Retribution
With many successful debuts in 2009, none would top that of AG. At Retribution, AG would make his debut in the WCCWF by defeating an old nemesis in Shallow. AG would also go on to defeat Shallow in an 'I Quit' Match at SummerSmash where the loser would leave the WCCWF forever. AG would continue to impress as he became the very first WCCWF Canadian Champion at Remorseless by defeating Grim, MGA, and HD in a Feral Fourway Match. AG looks to win the Great Battle Match at Battle of the Barons while trying to retain his WCCWF Canadian Title against the veteran M Dogg. What's in store for WCCWF fastest rising star? Only time will tell.

With 2009 coming to a close, 2010 will also bring many memorable moments in the WCCWF.
And it all begins at Battle of the Barons, which will be held next Sunday January 31st, 2010.
Who will win The Great Battle Match? Find out, next Sunday, by tuning into WCCWF's Battle of the Barons!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1391 on: January 24, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »
Nice year review, if you switch the number 6 and number 7, if would be more accurate :laugh:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1392 on: January 24, 2010, 07:04:34 PM »
Nice year review, if you switch the number 6 and number 7, if would be more accurate :laugh:

lol I thought about that for a while; if Wykid was here longer I probably would have made that order different.

I can hardly wait for 2010; I have a feeling big things will happen.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1393 on: January 25, 2010, 03:57:06 PM »
2010 will prove to be another year of dominance for the World Champion. Whoever wins the Great Battle will be embarrassed on the grandest stage of them all. Big accomplishments for me, and big disappointments for everyone else in WCCWF.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1394 on: January 25, 2010, 04:12:17 PM »
2010 will prove to be another year of dominance for the World Champion. Whoever wins the Great Battle will be embarrassed on the grandest stage of them all. Big accomplishments for me, and big disappointments for everyone else in WCCWF.

Are you ready for your classic bout with Slinky this Sunday?