Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87938 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1425 on: February 11, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
what you fail to realize is that basically for one year Sikotic has held the title, and the only reason I haven't tried is because as long as either one of us has the title, we basically run shit. Bring your crew, Sikotic and I are like the OG DX, just two guys that run shit. Watch out for my new promo. hahaha. If you want to focus on Sikotic, well home boy, I have some news.
And we don't have to marry Dizzle's daughter to run shit. So we're better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #1426 on: February 11, 2010, 02:28:52 PM »
dont think im gonna let you slide M-dogg... revenge is always sweet

as far as Sikotic you only have that title cus you have sucked Dizzles dick the hardest and Mdogg has been tickling his balls

no homo

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1427 on: February 11, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
Here is your WCCWF Canadian Title M Dogg:

AG, you have the next 3 events to use your re-match clause.

Lol dayum , that was some crazy booking, I took out John Cena. I cant believe I put Orton as answer in the Christian vs Ezekiel Match  hhaha, I wanted to put Christian. O Well, there's always next year  :'(

Lol yeah I had to read that a couple of times to make sure I read it write. I wish I would've noticed it before too, I could have let you known then.

And thanks for all the support guys, it does mean a lot. Sorry again about the delay.
I won't take that long with the Elimination Chamber PPV lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1428 on: February 11, 2010, 11:37:41 PM »
*WCCWF Champion Sikotic comes down to the ring to his theme as the fans boo him. He steps into the ring, climbs to the 2nd turnbuckle and raises his title in the air. He jumps off the turnbuckle, takes off his diamond studded sunglasses and asks for a mic*

Oh thank you.........thank you from the bottom of my heart for your warm, sincere welcome. So, after Battle of the Barons a few weeks ago, I have been able to breathe freely and not look over my shoulder constantly. The Deformers are gone.

*Fans actually cheer for what Sik has to say*

Well.....I don't know why any of you are cheering. As always, I did it for me, not any of you chumps.

*Fans now boo at Sik's attempt to get his heat back*

Not only was having the Deformers removed from WCCWF good for yours truly on a personal level, but on a professional level as well. If you mentally challenged members of the audience remember, the Deformer's interference is the only loss blemish on my almost year-long title reign. And even though I wasn't champion for a month last year, I quickly regained my title and have been a dominant champion ever since. So, if you ask me, eliminating the Deformers from WCCWF removes that loss from my record.

*Fans chant "you still lost" loudly in the arena, but Sik ignores it*

So Wrestle Rampage is on the horizon. My opponent: Grim. Me and Grim have never really seen eye-to-eye. Hey, that's life.........but no one can deny that Grim has been following what I'd like to call "The Sikotic Method". When I did not win the King of the Ring after winning it two years in a row consecutively, Grim wins it. When I was not eligible to compete in the Great Battle after winning it that two years in a row as well, Grim wins it.

Now, by that logic some would say, "Well, Grim will go into Wrestle Rampage and defeat the Champ just like Sik did, right?".........WRONG! Just like I won the King of the Ring and the Great Battle twice in a row, I will win in the main event of Wrestle Rampage FOR THE SECOND TIME. That's because I am better than you Grim. I know it. The fans know it. Hell, Dizzle knows it which is why he tried to destroy your ass in the past. At Rampage, I plan I finishing what Dizzle was unable to do. I vow to never be defeated at Wrestle Rampage ever again. Now hit my music!

*Sik's music plays, but after a few seconds, Sik signals the production truck to cut his music*

Oh......I wasn't even gonna say anything, but this individual has been getitng under my skin as of late. This guy is a clown who had beginner's luck, but that obviously ran out at Battle of the Barons. I'm talking to you AG! You keep talking about running the WCCWF and taking my title BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! You realize you just lost to my boy M Dogg right? Not to mention he took the only credibility you had in your career, the Canadian title. I know you're new to the game so let me give you a little lesson: Me and M Dogg are buddies. We ran this company before you even new about this WCCWF thing. We also had a few falling outs here and there. Whether we are good friends or better enemies, we have always been each other's best competition.

So if me and M Dogg are practically equals in WCCWF and M Dogg completely embarrassed you and took you title........HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO TAKE ME OUT? If I were you, I would be like the rest of these jabronis in the WCCWF and keep your damn mouth shut like a muthafuckin' mouse. You're a rookie so I'll let the past slide. But if I ever hear you run your mouth about me again, You'll be lucky if you have a damn career by the end of the year. NOW hit my music.

*Sik's music plays and he exits the ring while insulting the fans up the ramp*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1429 on: February 13, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

*The Brand new Canadian Champion comes down the ring with not only his new Canadian title, but also his version of the US Title as well*

As everyone can see, I came with gold. I have had more gold than anyone else in WCCWF. Name a person, I've beat them, name a belt, I have won it, name an event, I've headlined it. There is nothing that stands in the way of me and greatness. Why do I have the US title that I carried for so long with me, oh that's simple, I'll get to that late. But for right now, let me enjoy the moment.

*The crowd boos, and then after a couple of minutes go by as M Dogg just stands there with his nose in the air, the crowd chants "boring... boring... boring."*

You can shut up. You should be showering your champion with gifts. Virgins should be waiting for me when I leave the ring.

*"We Want A.G." chants start up*

Hey, how am I suppose to respect you when you keep wanting the rookie to beat me. He never can, I'm the greatest ever. Hold on, you know A.G. is Mexican too... right, well there was a time when he and I, we were close, how else you think he got with my sister. I'll be honest, that got me shock a bit, I took it out on him in the right. But lets go back further, back when A.G. and I were friends. I have some footage of us together, when I taught him how to pick up girls, check it out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vazo3w8gulY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vazo3w8gulY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Remember homles, you ain't shit, you are just a beginner, and I'm the master of this game. Now you can use your rematch clause whenever you want, but I want something else, I'm tired of A.G. So tonight, I issue a challenge for WrestleRampage, as the champ, I determine who I fight. So at WrestleRampage, I want to battle it out with...

P NELSON!!

Only one person has ever gotten the better of me, and not allowed me to get him back, and that's Nelson. So Nelson, step up if you can, you have a date at WrestleRampage and I will own you. A.G., sorry, your just not that important.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1430 on: February 14, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »
M Dogg: The future Undisputed North American Champion.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #1431 on: February 14, 2010, 02:28:20 AM »
Camera and Paparazzi follow M Dogg to the backstage.

A.G. confronts M Dogg.

A.G.
I respect you and the love you have for the WCCWF. You always put a great performance, I can't deny that.

the crowd cheers as the former WCCWF Canadian Champ shakes M Dogg's hand.

A.G

you made me realize that any mistake I make will cost me. and for that I respect you. As far as Sikotic goes though, he can't even confront me. But I give you your props for standing face to face with me...

Crowd cheers as A.G. gives M Dogg the WCCWF Canadian Title.

A.G.

M Dogg you will fit as a good opponent. I like your style and I respect your attitude...your friend Sikotic, though, doesn't seem to like me very much. But Dizzle, well I know he likes my style and attitude towards punks like you, even though he doesn't admit it. Punks that think they run this place, even though Dizzle won't stay anything to your faces...But hey, guess what...I have some old friends that Dizzle and you, M Dogg, are familiar with that I would like to go out to ringside to address the WCCWF.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Juqm94sUV_E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Juqm94sUV_E&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

The crowd goes crazy waiting for Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac to enter the ring.
Cameras suddenly switch to what's going on back stage.

M Dogg is seen lying on the ground after getting attacked by Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac, who stand over his body and taunt him.

Scott Hall

"Ay yo, you wanna run this show chico?" Hall gives him a few stomps; Syxx-Pac picks him up and Hall drills him a blow using brass knuckles to the head. Then A.G. comes, gets M Dogg to his feet, grabs him by the head as the crowd starts to cheer louder.

A.G.
"You and Sikotic will never run this place!!"

A.G then delivers a huge DDT to M Dogg on the concrete floor.

Hall messages to Tha Crew that Sikotic, La Parka and Psychosis are coming.

A.G and Tha Crew run off with the wrong title. They run off with the that A.G. puts around his waist.

Sikotic and Psychosis try to help M Dogg up as La Parka calls for medical attention.

The commentators summarize the shocking events that just occurred as M Dogg is seen being rolled on a stretcher with his newly won WCCWF Canadian Title.[/b]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:18:34 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1432 on: February 14, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »
* The crowd boos as P Nelson enters the ring*

P.Nelson : YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M PISSED!

*Crowd boos even more, but the girls starts cheering when Nelson takes off his shirt and throws in the the crowd*

P.Nelson.: I've has enough of 'almost' winning big matches. It's like I'm the freaking Heart Break Kid of the WCCWF. I only had one motha fucka to eliminate and I could main event Wrestlerampage...but...I could accomplish something even bigger

*Nelson has a smirk on his face*

P.Nelson.: I could because the first real Grand Slam Champion. M Dogg, you really wanna challenge me in the biggest stage of them all and have the chance to witness me write history? Let's do this!  I was always dreaming of this occasion, and no better time then Wrestlerampage to give the crowd what they paid for. They don't want to see people gang up on each other, they don't want to hear people whine. They want legends, they want something to tell their kids. They will all be able to say they were there when Nelson because the first real Grand Slam Champ. You are a good athlete Dogg, but they don't care about your boring style and your stupid promos, they want my intensity. Ladies love my body and men love me because I'm a bad motha fucka.

* the crowd starts singing Nelson's name*

P.Nelson.: Yeaah, that's right, me and you, Wrestlerampage, thats it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1433 on: February 15, 2010, 10:42:18 PM »
*Back stage with M Dogg, who was being treated by the medical team, Maria Kanellis is ready to ask M Dogg a question*

Maria: "M Dogg, today A.G. unleashed the nWo here in WCCWF. This is a force you, or Sikotic has ever meet before. Is there a possibility that you guys have officially meet your match.

M Dogg: Listen I was not expecting no nWo to come out here tonight and jump me like that. Now P.Nelson, it's not. WrestleRampage, I've never beat you, and I want that chance to finally finish off my list. You and Sikotic had a great rivalry long ago, and I stood on the sidelines as you two passed World title like a cheap whore. I want to finally have my chance to beat you on the grandest stage of them all. Canadian title, you and me, one on one. Set the date.

As for A.G., you have my old U.S. title, you now have the nWo behind you, but you don't have the legit WCCWF Canadian title. So here's the challenge I lay down, and DIZZLE, you better book this for THIS SUNDAY. THIS SUNDAY, I will take La Parka and Psychosis and we will challenge you and Syxx-Pac and Scott Hall in a Lucha Libre style match. Rules are simple, no tags are needed, just pure mayhem. Once one person leaves the ring for whatever reason, then another member of the team is able to enter the ring as the legal man.

*From out of nowhere two masked men attack M Dogg from behind. The taller one has a bat and nails M Dogg in the back. The men remove their mask, it's Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac. La Parka and Psychosis run to the rescue and start to brawl with the nWo. They leave the screen, but from behind the beaten M Dogg, it's A.G. A.G. gets a running start and PUNTS M DOGG IN THE HEAD. As A.G. leaves, he spits on M Dogg and walks away.

ThaChamp

« Reply #1434 on: February 16, 2010, 01:01:41 AM »
LOL lets see what dizzle says about all this

like i said before your either with us or against us...

idk where Wykid or Nelson stand... and the others i could care less about

Sikotic™

« Reply #1435 on: February 16, 2010, 03:14:58 AM »
Me and M Dogg run shit. Is you crazy, son?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1436 on: February 16, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
Me and M Dogg run shit. Is you crazy, son?

He doesn't even realize that this is exactly how we run shit. Once someone is seen as a threat, the one who isn't world champ distracts him and wears him down until when he finally makes it to the champ, his too weak to be a true threat. It assures one of us always being the champ, until the other decides to challenge. Just think, with the exception of one month, Sikotic or I have held the title for over a year. From December of 2008 to who knows when. That transistion champ Lucifer never happened.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1437 on: February 16, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
*"Beware" hits the speakers as Mo Z. Dizzle makes his way out to the ring with the fans booing him. Dizzle has a more serious look on his face than usual. Dizzle enters the ring and grabs a mic to address everybody.*

First thing is first. Congrats Grim on winning the Great Battle Match. What a way to start off the year huh? Another accomplishment to add to your decorated career. Last year, it was the King of the Ring Tournament. Then, you had more opportunities  to make history. But, much like anything you do, you failed. You failed at becoming the first ever WCCWF Canadian Champion. You also failed at defeating AG for the Canadian Title a couple of months later. And you failed at becoming the first ever WCCWF Triple Crown Champion; that prestigious title now belongs to M Dogg!!

*The crowd boos Dizzle some more as well as M Dogg after hearing his name.*

You idiots can boo him all you want. The fact remains that none of you will EVER come close to having the talent that M Dogg or Sikotic have! Anyways, back to Grim. Now that you've won the Great Battle Match and will headline WrestleRampage, you can expect your luck and success to come to an end. Because just like everything else you do, Grim, you'll fail at winning the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title from Sikotic. And your failures are what led to me to discard you like a used up, snot-torn tissue. And that is also why I surrounded myself around successful people like myself in M Dogg and Sikotic. So enjoy your moment in glory for as long as you can, you fire-wielding freak! Because at WrestleRampage, you're going to crash harder than the WCW did!!

*The crowd booz Dizzle some more.*

Now onto other matters. Let me mention that I am in charge of the WCCWF, no matter what happens. I've brought in some of the biggest names this industry has seen, created matches of historical proportions, and done things that have shocked the entire wrestling world like the double-screwjob incident!! But some people seem to think that history might repeat itself here. I'll cut right to the chase: AG, if you think just because you bring in two guys and re-create the nWo that you will run the WCCWF, you are GREATLY mistaken. I'll admit that I do respect you and that you are one of the fastest rising stars here in the WCCWF. But if you cross the boss, you'll pay a heavy cost. So I sugges that bef...

*As Dizzle is speaking, Hall and Pac attack him from behind. AG also runs down to the ring and all three stomp away at Dizzle. Hall and AG get Dizzle up to his feet and toss him onto the bottom corner. Pac runs over and delivers the Bronco Buster. Pac gets Dizzle to his feet again and pushes him towards Hall. Hall kicks Dizzle in the gut and hits the Outsider's Edge! With Dizzle laying almost lifeless on the ground, AG grabs Dizzle's legs and applies the Sharpshooter as the time keeper keeps ringing the bell. The crowd is mixed in their reaction. We see Sikotic, Psychosis, and La Parka all run out. AG breaks the hold as him, Hall, and Pac leave the ring and go through the crowd to go backstage. EMTs and officials come out to check on Dizzle as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler re-cap what just happened.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ThaChamp

« Reply #1438 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmgRevCCPVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lmgRevCCPVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

The Crowd begins to roar as A.G. walks to the ring with his new entrance and the NWO title. A.G. enters the ring and stumbles as if he has been drinking a bit

So after big parties and a big pay day, I have decided to give my goons a day off. See, M-Dogg its nothing personal with you but I had to put you in your place. I had to take out the trash just like I did with your sister. I'm the past, present and future. As far as your goons of illegal aliens go they never will stand a chance against me. And now getting to that degenerate named Sikotic, well he never stood a chance anyways. Y'all can keep trying to catch us if you can! As far as Dizzle, HAHAHAHA, well Dizzle knew better then to talk about his greatest star. He deserved everything that he got. It would of never happened if he would of just kept his big mouth shut

The Crowd Begins to cheer for A.G. and starts bowing their heads and hands to him

Titles mean nothing to me. Respect means nothing to me and as far as im concerned this whole damn organization means nothing to me... because I AM this organization! I know many new superstars want to join into the new NWO. I see the fear in Wykid and Nelson as we walk through the backstage locker rooms. I see the fear in the legends because we pose the biggest threat. My only question is who will stand up to us? Who has the guts to confront me when I'm at my highest point.

The stadium goes pitch black and music starts to sound

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ScNYn4qXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-_ScNYn4qXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

When the lights are turned back on A.G. is shown lying on the ground helpless as The Undertaker is seen rolling his eyes back and his tongue sticking out. The audience is confused and surprised and begin to cheer as the Phenom throws the NWO title into the garbage!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 03:00:22 AM by Young A.G. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1439 on: February 18, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
nothing until WrestleMania??