Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87431 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1455 on: February 28, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »
Interesting stuff with Kane and Taker messing with everybody. I'm just happy Taker didn't get burned by Kane's pyro.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1456 on: February 28, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »
lmao 0 points rofl

Hahah, we suck! What a lame fight we had hahah

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1457 on: March 01, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
lmao 0 points rofl

Hahah, we suck! What a lame fight we had hahah

lol, can't blame you guys though; there were only 3 matches we had to get points.

Interesting stuff with Kane and Taker messing with everybody. I'm just happy Taker didn't get burned by Kane's pyro.

I forgot where I was going to go with this lol; I better remember quickly.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ThaChamp

« Reply #1458 on: March 01, 2010, 12:44:45 PM »
i want my rematch clause

fuck m-dogg

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1459 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »
i want my rematch clause

fuck m-dogg

so is it set for WrestleRampage then... the rematch... hahahahaha you wouldn't have a messed up PPV full of surprises to save you. Welcome to my world.

ThaChamp

« Reply #1460 on: March 01, 2010, 06:15:12 PM »
i want my rematch clause

fuck m-dogg

so is it set for WrestleRampage then... the rematch... hahahahaha you wouldn't have a messed up PPV full of surprises to save you. Welcome to my world.

dude im all you have left in this industry

after me what are you gonna do? go back to circle jerking with your luche libre friends

aint nobody gonna wanna face against an old man, imma set you to retirement homeboy

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1461 on: March 01, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
i want my rematch clause

fuck m-dogg

I thought it was M Dogg vs. P. Nelson?

I can make any match work though.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1462 on: March 01, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »
i want my rematch clause

fuck m-dogg

I thought it was M Dogg vs. P. Nelson?

I can make any match work though.

I still want P.Nelson, I will have to think about this. Tomorrow, await my promo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1463 on: March 01, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »
This ain't NXT, AG. You can't expect M Dogg to mentor you and whoop yo ass at the same time. Don't get it twisted, dude.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #1464 on: March 01, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
Fuck yall bitches

Dizzle throw me in there with who ever you want....

im ready to win

Sikotic let me tell you something...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1465 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52:46 AM »
I want Canadian title or nothing.. I wanna make history again, i'm a legend.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1466 on: March 02, 2010, 09:58:26 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

*M Dogg comes out with the Canadian title and Slaughterhouse playing throughout the area. His head's wrapped in bandages from the piledriver to the head. He enters the ring and graps the mic*

You know, last week I was caught off guard, as I had beaten AG before but the washed up group known as the nWo did better than I thought they would. I can say I underestimated them, so I'm not worried about that. So, for the record, I know A.G. has challenged me to a Canadian title match, but I have the final say, and I can tell you right now, NO! You are not going to WrestleRampage, not against me, not against anyone. Well I'm defending the Canadian title you'll be up in the cheap seats watching me. I even bought your ticket, it's right here, Section 235, row Z seat 2. That's right, you'll get a birds eye view, from up high to see all the action as I lay to waste P. Nelson. So AG, come on down, I got your golden ticket right here. Please come down and pick it up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmgRevCCPVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lmgRevCCPVI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

*The crowd cheers as A.G. comes down to the ring, they chant "make him tap" as many are dancing to the song, A.G. graps a mic and enters the ring*

M Dogg, you must be delusional. I pinned you, one two three, and I should be Canadian Champion right now. So that's why, right here, right now, I'm calling you out and cashing in my rematch clause. This rematch clause says I can use it any time I want, and I want to at WrestleRampage. You CLAIM you were mentoring me, well I don't remember when you ever gave me advice, but I can point out that your first WrestleRampage, you used you rematch clause and got a rematch to win back the US title. Well what goes around comes around and this time it happening to you.

M Dogg: Wait a minute, you can't do that, I am the champion, I make the rules. I will not face you at WrestleRampage, there is nothing left for me to prove. You have not been here long enough to call shots like me, I want P. Nelson, I haven't beat him yet, and his next on my list.

A.G.: Listen, after that beat down I put on Dizzle, we had a talk, and I asked him to talk right now, and you will be defending against me, if you don't believe me... BOYS... WHEEL HIM OUT!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yQyfnT6h85s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yQyfnT6h85s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

*Dizzles song Beware plays as the nWo rolls out Dizzle to the stage. Scott Hall is taunting Dizzle, he then shoves a mic to Dizzle's face and forces him to talk*

Hey Scott, just because you give me a mic doesn't mean I'll pay for your Coke, and I don't mean Cola.

*the crowd boos, and chants "Razor's Edge"*

Hey Scott, let me talk, nothings official until I say it, so let me get it out. At WrestleRampage, M Dogg, you will defend against both P.Nelson AND A.G.!

*The crowd explodes at this announcement and starts chanting "A.G., A.G."

Hold on, hold on, I'm not done yet. Yes, M Dogg will be defending against P.Nelson and A.G., but so will Wykid. That's right, and not only that, both M Dogg and Wykid will defend their titles again P. Nelson, A.G., and E-Crazy. What we will have is a FERAL FIVEWAY! What is that? A Feral Fiveway is simple, you have 5 titles and 2 belts, and each wrestler will try to pin someone to win. So, if A.G. pins (gets the highest score) M Dogg (means he has the lowest score) then A.G. will have the Canadian title. Here's were it gets interesting. IF you pin someone who is not a champion, then that person will get any title they want. So just because M Dogg did not get pin doesn't mean someone can take his title. So a Feral Fiveway, at WrestleRampage. Now get me out of here.

*the nWo wheels Dizzle off the stage as M Dogg looks shocked at that announcement. We go to commercial.*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:00:52 PM by M Dogg »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1467 on: March 02, 2010, 11:41:20 PM »
oh fuck! what a match!!!

doest this mean if i, the us champ, pins mdogg, the canadian champ, that ill be walking out with double gold? ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1468 on: March 03, 2010, 12:24:08 AM »
I like this concept.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #1469 on: March 03, 2010, 12:52:37 AM »
*We Come Back From Commercial To Find E-Crazy Already In The Ring With A Microphone And The Crowd With A Mixed Reaction Of Boos And Cheers*

Firstly I am going to Object to this so called Feral Fiveway - Everyone is really being blinded by the truth - This is all a ploy for M Dogg to keep his title - He knows he will come up second again - I know M Dogg and Dizzle have been Buddies behind closed doors - even during the Dipcc days.
*Crowd Boos*

Now I EARNED a title shot At Wrestlerampage - And I have a craving for Gold, And I WILL come out of WrestleRampage with a title.
I have here the signed contract and Agreement we signed before our match last month At No Escape - And Here In Bold Print It States That The Winner Of The Fourway WILL GET A TITLESHOT FOR THE U.S. Title - Now Nowhere does it say the Canadian Title was up for grabs - No Offense To Canada, But I would rather have a title that represents the Country I grew up in, The Greatest Country In The WORLD - THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

*The Crowd Goes Crazy And Start Chanting USA USA USA*

Now I am willing to compromise, and I think this idea will please Dizzle And M-Dogg as well.
We all want gold, but what's the point of having two winners in a match? I WILL Be the Top Dog At WrestleRampage and I want it that way, so why not unify the Canadian title and the US Title For The First Ever NORTH AMERICAN TITLE - Now Dizzle, I know your cool with those luchadores at AAA - so you can have them bring their mexican title too to make it a true North American Title Match - What Do You Say?
Diiizzzzle, Diiizzzzle?!?!??!??!?!?!