Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87856 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1485 on: March 26, 2010, 02:26:59 AM »
*Sik is in the WCCWF locker room. He walks up to E-Crazy*

Sik: Hey man, have you seen Dizzle? I really need to talk to him!
E-Crazy: Fuck off!

*Sik then turns to Dolla Bill*

Sik: Yo man, do you know where Dizzle is at?
Dolla: Go to hell, Sikotic!

*Sik turns to AG and The Band*

Sik: Hey do you guys.........oh wait, you guys haven't even been relevant for the last 10 years. And AG...HAH! AG was nothing but a flash in the pan!

*AG and The Band chase Sik out of the WCCWF locker room as Sik leaves the locker room and once he loses them, he runs into P. Nelson*

Sik: What's up Nelson, You seen Dizzle by any chance?
Nelson: Nah man, I heard Grim has him though.
Sik: Fuck! You're serious?
Nelson: Yeah man, they took him and disappeared.
Sik: NO! NO! This can't happen, I need to talk to Dizzle about my WR4 match. Shit!

*Sik goes looking for M Dogg in his dressing room, but only finds the 3 women he picked up for the night*
Sik: Hey ladies, have you seen M Dogg. I really need his help right now!
Ladies: He's at CostCo buying condoms.
Sik: Damn it! I need him to cover me while I look for Grim and Dizzle, not cover his dick!!!

*The girls look confused as Sik leaves M Dogg's dressing room. He proceeds to run to his own dressing room to see if he can call Dizzle on his cell phone*

Sik: *sniff* *sniff* What the hell is that smell?

*Sik approaches his dressing room only to see that smoke is billowing from under the door*

Sik: What the fuck? NOOOOOOOO!!! HELP!!! HEEELP!!!! MY COLLECTION OF CHINCHILLA COATS ARE IN THERE!!! OH SHIT: SO IS MY TITLE! MY FUCKING TITLE IS IN THERE!!!!! HEEEELP!!!!

*A crowd of WCCWF superstars gather in disbelief. They hold Sikotic back from going into the flames to retrieve the one thing that means more to him than his collection of fur coats: The WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. As the firefighters arrive to put them flames out in his dressing room, Sikotic is carried to a chair by the WCCWF superstars*

Sik: My coats.....my title.......everything I've worked for the past year is gone. Damn it!

*Sik puts his head down and notices a crown on the ground next to a letter. He picks up the letter and reads it*

Sik: "I have the chairman and your number, Sikotic. And this Sunday, at Wrestle Rampage IV, I will have your title as well. I left this crown with you because I don't need it anymore and it will be the only thing you have to remember Wrestle Rampage IV.

*Sikotic looks up almost with tears*

Sik: Damn it: Without Dizzle around......it looks like I'll be all on my own this Sunday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1486 on: March 26, 2010, 11:50:20 PM »
HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker, clean, pin  :'(
Y2J vs. Edge = Edge, clean, pin
Cena vs. Batista = Batista, clean, pin ( I have to take a chance if I want a belt lol )
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart, clean, submission (if there is or else pin)
MITB Ladder Match: **Just predict the winner
**Choice 1 - Christian
**Choice 2 - Kofi Kingston
Punk vs. Mysterio = Cm Punk, dirty, pin
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Orton, clean, pin
ShoMiz vs. Morrison / R-Truth = Shomiz , clean, pin
HHH vs. Sheamus = HHH, clean, pin (what's the point lol)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1487 on: March 30, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »
Just letting everybody know that I'll have very limited time this week.
I'll have a proper chance to work on the WR4 results during the long weekend, so I'll get it up some time then.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1488 on: April 11, 2010, 08:21:12 PM »
WWE WrestleMania 26 Results

HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin; clean
Y2J vs. Edge = Y2J wins; pin; clean (the title usage didn’t win him the match)
Batista vs. Cena = Cena wins; submission; clean
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart wins; submission (no holds barred match)
MITB Ladder Match = Swagger wins
Punk vs. Mysterio = Mysterio wins; pin; clean
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Orton wins; pin; clean
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = ShoMiz win; pin; dirty (Show wasn’t the legal man)
HHH vs. Sheamus = HHH wins; pin; clean

------------------------------------------

WCCWF WrestleRampage 4 Results

*A spectacle of fireworks explode in the arena as the fans are standing on their feet, cheering for the biggest event in the industry. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome all the viewers to the show as the theme song, I Made It by Kevin Rudolf, plays in the background. The commentating duo then runs down the huge card for WR4. The crowd settles into their seats as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: Five Card Draw – WCCWF US Title and WCCWF Canadian Title on the line
M Dogg vs. AG vs. P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. Wykid

*A video recap shows the promo that M Dogg cut, introducing the Five Card Draw match. While we hear the promo, we see clips of AG losing his title to M Dogg and E-Crazy becoming the #1 Contender to the US Title. We then see Dizzle’s promo where he states the people who don’t win or lose will qualify for the MITB Ladder Match later tonight. The video ends showing images of all five competitors on the screen with images of the WCCWF US and Canadian Titles in the centre of the Jumbo Screen. We then hear M Dogg’s theme hit the speakers; the fans start booing him heavily. M Dogg makes his way out in a limo that stops near the stage. The door opens and we see two beautiful ladies come out, followed by M Dogg. M Dogg comes down to the ring with the WCCWF Canadian Title around his wait and the one lady on each arm. The ladies stop outside of the ring as M Dogg enters. M Dogg climbs to the second turnbuckle and raises his arms as the fans continue to boo him. M Dogg gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for his match. AG’s theme plays next and the fans give him a mixed reaction. We see AG come out in a Harley Davidson and ride his bike down to the ring. AG circles the ring and stops his bike beside the ramp. AG gets into the ring and has a stare off with M Dogg before playing to the crowd; he hen prepares for the match. P. Nelson’s theme plays third and the fans start booing him. Nelson stops at the top of the stage where we see a bunch of fireworks explode. Nelson then makes his way down to the ring as the fans continue to boo him. Nelson enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and briefly poses before preparing for the match. E-Crazy’s theme plays next and the fans cheer him heavily. The camera tries to find E-Crazy and it finally spots him up in the rafters. We see E-Crazy come down with a cable and harness where he lands in the audience. E-Crazy unbuckles himself; he high fives the fans on the way to the ring. E-Crazy hops over the guard rail, climbs onto the ring apron, hops over the top rope, and plays to the crowd some more as they cheer him on. We see the four competitors who are in the so far standing in separate corners. The lights turn off in the building and we see Wykid’s name spell out on the Jumbo screen. Wykid’s theme then plays as we see a some light turns on for the centre of the ring. Some smoke appears and then we see Wykid appear of the smoke as the lights turn back on in the building. The fans cheer for Wykid as he looks towards the other four competitors. We see Wykid and M Dogg take off their titles and hand them to the ref. The ref raises both titles high in the air to signal that the WCCWF US and Canadian Titles are on the line in the match. MC and JL note that while both titles are on the line, only one can potentially change hands. The ref hands the titles to the time keeper. The bell rings and the Five Card Draw match is underway…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin = 2 points
Y2J vs. Edge = Y2J wins; pin = 2 points
Batista vs. Cena = Cena wins; submission = 2 points
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart wins; submission = 2 points
MITB Ladder Match = McIntyre (1st); Benjamin (2nd) = 0 points
Punk vs. Mysterio = Mysterio wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = ShoMiz win; pin = 2 points
HHH vs. Sheamus = HHH wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 16 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Y2J vs. Edge = Edge wins; pin = 0 points
Batista vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin = 1 point
MITB Ladder Match = Kofi (1st); Christian (2nd) = 0 points
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = DiBiase wins; pin = 0 points
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = R-Truth / Morrison win; pin = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Batista vs. Cena = Batista wins; pin = 0 points
MITB Ladder Match = Christian (1st); Kofi (2nd) = 0 points
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
MITB Ladder Match = McIntyre (1st); Christian (2nd) = 0 points
HHH vs. Sheamus = Sheamus wins; pin = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions:
HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; submission = 1 point
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart wins; pin = 1 point
MITB Ladder Match = McIntyre (1st); Swagger (2nd) = 2 points
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Tie-breaker system to determine the loser between AG and Wykid.
AG had the main event completely correct; Wykid did not.
Therefore, Wykid loses the match.

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed, unpredictable match, we see Wykid and AG double-teaming M Dogg while E-Crazy and P. Nelson are on the outside feuding with each other. Wykid and AG both hit kick M Dogg in his gut and stomach as he is in the corner of the ring. They bring him towards the middle of the ring and deliver a double suplex on him. As Wykid gets up, AG grabs him from behind and delivers a side Russian legsweep. As this happens, we see Nelson grabbing E-Crazy and slamming his face onto the guard rail. AG then turns his focus back to M Dogg, who is slowly getting up. With M Dogg up, AG grabs him and delivers and inverted atomic drop. AG runs off the ropes and nails a clothesline on M Dogg that sends him to the mat and rolling out of the ring. As this happens, we see Nelson slide into the ring. AG doesn’t realize that Nelson is in the ring. When AG turns around, Nelson drills a huge spinebuster on him. Nelson then waits for AG to get up, looking to hit the Nelson Bomb. E-Crazy comes back into the ring and nelson doesn’t see him right away. When Nelson notices E-Crazy, he charges towards him, but is given the Crazy Code! Wykid is also back in the ring; E-Crazy tries a forearm shot, but Wykid ducks. Wykid grabs E-Crazy by the head and nails a couple of headbutts. Wykid then jumps off the ropes and delivers a springboard back elbow on E-Crazy. M Dogg is back on his feet as this happens. When Wykid turns around, M Dogg charges towards Wykid and delivers a huge spear!! M Dogg then covers Wykid to win the match and retain the WCCWF Canadian Title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF CANADIAN CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref hands M Dogg his WCCWF Canadian Title while his theme song plays in the building. The fans boo M Dogg as he holds his title high in the air while MC and JL summarize the match. The two ladies who accompanied M Dogg before come back into the ring and give him a kiss each on his cheeks. The ladies hold both of M Dogg’s arms up as some fireworks explode out of the ring posts while the ref helps Wykid out of the ring and to the back with his WCCWF US Title. AG, Nelson, and E-Crazy are all on the outside being check out by the officials. MC and JL note that because these three weren’t the winners or losers, they will now participate in the MITB Ladder Match coming up later on. We see M Dogg exit the ring with the ladies while the fans continue booing him. M Dogg and the ladies stop at the top of the stage again where M Dogg stands tall, holding the WCCWF Canadian Title with both arms high in the air as more fireworks explode from the sides of the stage and top of the Jumbo screen. M Dogg then goes to the back with the two ladies.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1489 on: April 11, 2010, 08:28:47 PM »
Match 2: Five-Man Battle Royal – Winner enters the Money In The Bank Ladder Match
MGA vs. HD vs. Still Dre vs. Dollar Bill vs. Lucifer

*A video clip shows the announcement Dizzle made about the last participant in the MITB being determined through a five-man battle royal. The mini-clip ends showing all give participants. Back at ringside, we see AG, P. Nelson, and E-Crazy standing by the commentators as they have also been entered into the MITB Ladder Match since they didn’t win or lose the Five Card Draw match. MGA’s theme plays first as the fans boo him heavily. MGA comes out with a hooded-vest as MC and JL mention that winning this match and the MITB would launch MGA’s career to new heights. MGA enters the ring takes off the hood, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and talks some smack the three guys on the outside. MGA then gets off the turnbuckle, takes off his vest, and prepares for the match. HD’s theme plays second and the fans quickly turn their boos to cheers. HD stops at the top of the stage where we see fireworks explode. HD makes his way to the ring and enters; he briefly stares off with MGA before climbing the turnbuckle and posing for the crowd who continue to cheer him. HD then gets off the turnbuckle and awaits the arrival of the other three superstars. Still Dre’s theme plays next and we see him come out in a low-rider. SD makes the low-rider bounce up and down a bit before parking it on the outside. SD then enters the ring and prepares for the match. Dollar Bill’s theme plays fourth and we see DB coming out wearing sunglasses and a couple of thick, silver chains. As DB comes to the ring, we see money falling from the sky. A close up shows that they are $20s and $50s. DB enters the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and poses for the crowd before preparing for the match. The lights in the building go out. We hear some thunder in the building and then we see two lightning bolts hit the stage. Lucifer’s theme plays and we see him rise out of the stage. The fans are cheering for Lucifer, who makes his way to the ring in his usual attire. MC and JL note that Lucifer won the MITB back in 2008 and was able to win the WCCWF World Title in an Elimination Chamber match for his first reign. Lucifer climbs the steps, raises his arms, and brings the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring and stares at the other four participants before preparing for the match. The bell then rings and the match begins…*

MGA’s Predictions (none submitted)
MGA’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

HD’s Predictions (none submitted)
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions (none submitted)
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Dollar Bill’s Predictions (none submitted)
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:

LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

The Match:
As soon as the bell rings, Lucifer is attacked by Still Dre and Dollar Bill. Meanwhile, HD and MGA clash with each other. Lucifer delivers a couple of uppercuts to SD and DB. Lucifer grabs SD by the back of his head and throws him over the top rope to eliminate him! DB then charges over, but Lucifer back body drops him to the outside to eliminate him as well! As this happens, we see HD deliver an HD Stunner to MGA. MGA staggers onto the ropes. Lucifer charges over and delivers a big boot to eliminate MGA! HD tries to eliminate Lucifer from behind, but Lucifer nails a couple of elbow shots to HD’s head. As HD turns around, Lucifer grabs him by the throat and brings him closer to the ropes. Lucifer then Chokeslams HD over the top rope to eliminate him, win the match, and be the last entrant into the MITB Match coming up next!!

Winner of the Match = LUCIFER

After the Match:
Lucifer’s theme briefly plays as he stares down AG, P. Nelson and E-Crazy. MC and JL summarize the match as Lucifer stands tall in the ring. His theme stops playing as the MITB match is going to begin next.

------------------------------------------

Match 3: Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Scott Hall vs. Syxx-Pac vs. Kane vs. Undertaker vs. AG vs. P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. Lucifer

*As Lucifer stands in the ring, we see AG, P. Nelson, and E-Crazy enter the ring. Ringside crew and other officials bring out multiple ladders and set them up around and under the ring.While this happens, we see a video clip again of Dizzle announcing the participants of the MITB match; we also see Undertaker and Kane confront Dizzle and how they were entered into the MITB match. The video ends showing pictures of all eight participants in the MITB match. As the four superstars are in the ring, we hear the Wolfpac theme. Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac make their way out as the fans give them a mixed reaction; the two stop at the top of the stage where fireworks explode. Hall and Pac enter the ring and embrace AG. Hall then takes the mic and begins to speak.*

Hall: Hey yo, say hell to the bad guy!!

*The crowd gives him a mixed reaction.*

Hall: Now we all know that the forming of Tha Band is just – too…

*Hall points the mic to the crowd who respond by saying “SWEET!”*

Hall: And so, that brings me to the next point. You see, we got a little survey going on here. So, are you people here to see the WCCWF??

*Hall points to the mic to the crowd again who cheer.*

Hall: ORRRRR; are you people here to see AG, Pac, and hall; Tha Band??

*Hall again points the mic to the crowd, who give him a mixed reaction.*

Hall: Survey says…one more for the good guys!!

*MC and JL note that Tha Band will likely have an advantage in this match if they team up. With 6 competitors in the ring, we hear a pyro explode on the stage and Kane’s theme plays. The Big Red Monster makes his way to the ring as the fans cheer him on. Lucifer stares at Kane as he enters the ring. Kane then sets off another pyro that seems to briefly frighten the other competitors except Lucifer. The monsters then get face-to-face. The lights turn off in the building and a gong is heard. We then hear Undertaker’s theme as the fans explode in cheers. We see flames come out of the stage as The Phenom comes to the ring. As Undertaker makes his way to the ring, MC and JL mention why Taker and Kane are taking part in this match. Undertaker climbs the steps, raises his arms, and brings the lights back on in the building. Undertaker enters the ring and prepares for the match. Taker and Lucifer then get face-to-face. The bell rings and the match begins with taker and Lucifer trading punches…*

AG’s Predictions:
MITB Ladder Match = Kofi (1st); Christian (2nd) = 0 points
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = R-Truth / Morrison win; pin = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
MITB Ladder Match = Christian (1st); Kofi (2nd) = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Highlights of the Match:
-   Kane and Undertaker delivering a double Chokeslam to Lucifer on a ladder.
-   Pac nailing a legdrop from the top of a ladder on Kane.
-   Scott Hall delivering a belly-to-back suplex to E-Crazy on a ladder.
-   Lucifer nailing everybody in the face, using a ladder as a javelin.
-   AG dropkicking a ladder to prevent Undertaker from reaching the briefcase, causing Undertaker to get caught on the top rope.
-   E-Crazy delivering a Moonsault to Pac and Hall as they lay on ladders.
-   Nelson delivering a spinebuster to AG on a ladder.

Finish of the Match:
In an action-filled match where the participants have had their bodies battered and damaged, we see various things going on. Hall and Pac work over Nelson in the corner while AG and E-Crazy scrap with each other. We also see Lucifer, Kane, and Undertaker brawling with one another. Lucifer grabs Kane and Taker by their throats, trying to deliver simultaneous chokeslams to them. The Brothers of Destruction fight out of it though and instead nail a double Chokeslam on Lucifer once again. The BOD turn their attention towards Pac and Hall. The BOD deliver simultaneous big boots to Pac and Hall. They then grab Nelson and nail a double big boot to his face, sending him to the outside. Taker and Kane then exit the ring on opposite sides and grab separate ladders. After sliding the ladders in and re-entering the ring, the BOD set the two ladders up. The brothers than look at each other wondering what the other is doing. They start trading punches till Kane gets the upper hand with an uppercut. Kane starts climbing a ladder. Taker is quick to recover and start climbing the other ladder. The two trade more punches while they ascend their separate ladders. As this happens, we see Lucifer sit up while the crowd cheers. Lucifer gets to his feet, walks towards the ladders, and shakes them trying to knock off Taker and Kane but is unsuccessful. Lucifer then runs off the ropes and dropkicks one ladder, causing both ladders to fall over in a domino fashion and sending the BOD crashing to mat outside of the ring. Lucifer sets up one of the ladders and begins to climb it slowly after feeling the exhaustion from the match. As he climbs, we see Tha Band come enter the ring from different sides. Pac and Hall grab Lucifer’s legs to prevent him from climbing while AG drills forearm shots to Lucifer’s back. Tha Band eventually pulls Lucifer off the ladder and attack him like a pack of wolves. Lucifer tries fighting back, but the numbers game catches up to him. Pac nails a roundhouse kick to the back of Lucifer’s head; Hall follows up with the Outsider’s Edge. AG then stomps at Lucifer a couple of times. Pac and Hall then set a ladder up; they tell AG to climb the ladder and get the briefcase. AG slowly starts climbing the ladder as Hall and Pac look on, pointing towards the ladder in the traditional NWO way. Meanwhile, Nelson enters the ring; Nelson charges at Syxx-Pac and hits him with a spear. When Nelson turns around, Hall hits a couple of punches followed by a discus punch. Hall then taunts Nelson as the crowd boos him. With Hall unfocused, we see E-Crazy enter the ring. As Hall turns around, E-Crazy runs over and nails the Crazy Code. E-Crazy quickly gets to his feet and sets up the other ladder in the ring. E-Crazy quickly darts up the ladder and starts delivering punches to AG to prevent him from reaching the briefcase. AG starts returning the punches and E-Crazy loses his balance slightly that causes him to fall off the ladder but land on his feet. AG notices this and realizes that he has to knock E-Crazy onto his back. AG then leaps off, looking to hit a cross-body. E-Crazy is able to counter though with another Crazy Code to knock AG out!! E-Crazy gets to his feet again and starts climbing the ladder. The fans start a very loud “E-Crazy!! E-Crazy!!” chant. E-Crazy finally reaches the top and is able to unhook the briefcase to win the MITB Ladder Match!!

Winner of the match and MR. MONEY IN THE BANK 2010 = E-CRAZY

After the Match:
E-Crazy gets down from the ladder as a ref comes in and raises his arm. E-Crazy’s theme plays as the fans cheer him heavily. MC and JL summarize some highlights from the match as E-Crazy celebrates in the ring. We see other officials to help out the other participants to the back as this match was very gruelling on the bodies of all the participants. Back in the ring, we see E-Crazy climb to the top of the ladder and hold his briefcase high in the air with one arm as fireworks explode from the ring posts while the fans continue cheering him. E-Crazy gets off the ladder again, exits the ring, and walks up to the top of the stage. E-Crazy stops and holds the briefcase high in the air again with both hands as fireworks explode again from the side of the stage and the top of the Jumbo screen. E-Crazy then goes to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1490 on: April 11, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »
Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title – Iron Man Match
Sikotic vs. King Grim

*A video clip shows Grim winning the Great Battle Match. The clip then shows Sikotic issuing the challenge to Grim, Grim issuing the Iron Man Match Challenge, and Sikotic accepting the challenge. The clip goes on to the contract signing between Sikotic and Grim, where Sikotic put Grim through the table. We then see how Grim abducted Dizzle. The clip starts concluding showing Sikotic looking for Dizzle, Sikotic’s locker room on fire, Grim’s final words to Sikotic before their match, and Sikotic stating he will have to win the match on his own. The camera angle goes back to the ring. Sikotic’s theme plays and he is booed massively by the audience. MC and JL state that Sikotic is being given more heat then HBK after the Screwjob incident and Hogan’s heel turn combined. Sikotic makes his way out without any fur coats or his WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship belt (which were burned in his locker room), but carrying the crown that Grim left him and sunglasses on. We also see paparazzi taking pictures of Sikotic as he makes his way to the ring. MC and JL mention that this will be a 60-minute Iron Man Match and the person with the most decisions in the 60 minutes will be the winner and WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. Sikotic comes down to the ring, enters, and leaves the crown in the middle of the ring. Sikotic then climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as we see tons of pictures being taken of the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and grabs a mic. He takes off his sunglasses and begins to speak.*

Sikotic: GRIM!! You son of a bitch!! You burned my locker room which had all my expensive fur coats. But more importantly, you burned my WCCWF World heavyweight Championship!! And what did you leave me with? This stupid ass crown, which I already have two of! Well guess what?? I’m going to destroy this crown of yours!!

*Sikotic exits the ring, looks underneath it, and pulls out a sledgehammer. Sikotic enters the ring and raises the sledgehammer over his head with two hands. Before he can bring it down and smash the crown, the lights turn off in the building for a few seconds. We then hear Dizzle’s voice.*

Dizzle: Ca-can anyb-b-body hear me?? Someb-body p-p-please he-help m-m-me!! I’m trapped here!!

*We then see Dizzle appear on the Jumbo screen where he’s tied up, with some fires in the background and a couple of caged rottweilers and Doberman pinschers as well. We then hear Grim.*

Grim: Let’s go Dizzle!!

Dizzle: Aahh!! Where are you taking mee!!

*The screen goes blank and a centre light goes on Sikotic. Sikotic looks down and the crown has disappear. Large flames then explode out of the steel posts, which slightly startle Sikotic as they were unexpected. Grim’s theme then hits the speakers. From the side of the stage, we see two horses come out, dressed in gothic attire. The horses move further and we see a horse carriage come out being ridden by Grim. Grim has his gothic royal attire one, including the crown on his head. We also see the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title on the front of the carriage. The carriage stops before the ring. Grim gets off with his scythe; we then see him grab Dizzle, who is tied up on the backseat of the carriage. Grim signals for something on the outside; we see a small cage being lowered. Grim puts Dizzle in the cage, and the cage goes back up. Grim then grabs the WCCWF Title and heads to the ring. Grim puts his scythe on the outside; he then sets off a pyro again while holding the WCCWF Title. Grim prepares for the match and hands the title to the ref. Grim and Sikotic go nose-to-nose and exchange a few words before being separated by the ref. The ring announcer mentions that this is a 60-minute Iron Man Match. The bell rings and the main event is underway…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin; dirty = 8 points
Y2J vs. Edge = Y2J wins; pin; dirty = 8 points
Batista vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin; clean = 7 points
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart wins; submission = 10 points
MITB Ladder Match = Christian (1st); McIntyre (2nd) = 0 points
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = DiBiase wins; pin; clean = 0 points
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = ShoMiz win; pin; clean = 8 points
HHH vs. Sheamus = Sheamus wins; pin; clean = 0 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 41 POINTS (4 WINS)

King Grim’s Predictions:
HBK vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins; pin; clean = 10 points
Y2J vs. Edge = Edge wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Batista vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin; clean = 8 point
Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon = Bret Hart wins; submission = 10 points
Punk vs. Mysterio = Mysterio wins; pin; dirty = 8 points
Orton vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Orton wins; pin; clean = 10 points
ShoMiz vs. R-Truth / Morrison = ShoMiz win; pin; clean = 8 points
HHH vs. Sheamus = Sheamus wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
KING GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 54 POINTS (5 WINS)

Decision in the Match (5-4 win for Grim):
1.   Grim over Sikotic with Hell’s Gate after countering a Sik Bottom attempt at 7:46: Sikotic quickly tapped out to prevent heavy damage to himself (Grim 1-0).
2.   Sikotic over Grim with a Sik Bottom after countering a Chokeslam at 15:22: Sikotic pinned Grim (Tied 1-1).
3.   Sikotic over Grim with a count-out at 24:11: Sikotic sent Grim head first into the steel post; Grim couldn’t re-enter the ring in time (Sikotic 2-1).
4.   Grim over Sikotic with after a Chokeslam at 32:07: Grim caught Sikotic who was attempting a double-axe handle (Tied 2-2).
5.   Sikotic over Grim after a roll-up pin at 32:15: Grim missing a big boot attempt on Sikotic who was in the corner after the break from the last decision (Sikotic 3-2).
6.   Sikotic over Grim with a pin from a Sik Elbow after a spinebuster at 39:21: Sikotic pinned Grim (Sikotic 4-2).
7.   Grim over Sikotic after Sikotic gets himself disqualified at 44:39: Sikotic used a chair and nailed Grim in the head to bust him open; Sikotic continued to use the chair after to soften up Grim (Sikotic 4-3).
8.   Grim over Sikotic with a small package at 51:03: Grim blocked off a suplex attempt by Sikotic and countered it into a small package (Tied 4-4).
9.   Grim over Sikotic with a Tombstone at 59:58: Grim pinned Sikotic to get the final decision (Grim 5-4).

Finish of the Match:
In an epic, back-and-forth match, we come down to the final minutes of the match that is tied 4-4. With the break after the last decision coming to an end, we see a frustrated Sikotic waiting to attack Grim who is bleeding profusely. Sikotic charges towards Grim and nails a high knee lift to Grim. Sikotic then climbs to the second turnbuckle and nails punches to the cut on Grim’s head, busting him open even further. Sikotic then grabs Grim by the head and delivers a bulldog. Sikotic tries a cover but Grim is able to kick out at two. Sikotic then sets Grim up for another Sik elbow. Sikotic runs off one side of the ropes, leaps over Grim, runs off the other side, impersonates Grim’s pyro motion, and delivers the Sik Bottom. Sikotic tries a cover again but Grim kicks out once more! Sikotic looks irate; he gets Grim up and tries to hit the Sik Bottom. Grim elbows Sikotic in the face to block the move. Grim grabs Sikotic and nails the Chokeslam. Grim tries a cover but also gets a two-count. Grim then gets Sikotic to his feet, sends him towards the ropes, and delivers a big boot to Sikotc’s face. Grim tries a cover again but again only gets a two. With the match winding down, chances are running out for Grim. Grim climbs to the top rope and looks to hit a flying clothesline on Sikotic. As Sikotic gets to his feet, Grim comes flying off the top. Sikotic is able to grab Grim in the Sik Bottom position and delivers a third Sik Bottom on Grim! Sikotic tries a cover once again but Grim is able to get his shoulder up at the two-and-a-half count! The crowd is cheering heavily now for Grim as Sikotic looks absolutely pissed off. Sikotic drops a couple of knee shots to the back of Grim’s neck. Sikotic gets Grim to his feet and nails him with a Russian legsweep. Sikotic gets Grim to his feet once more and slap Grim in the face a couple of times followed by a couple of punches. We see that we are the 59 minute mark of the match. Sikotic then scoops Grim up and looks to hit a shoulder breaker. Grim is able to escape the hold. Grim turns Sikotic around, scoops him up, and delivers the Tombstone Piledriver!! Grim then covers Sikotic and is finally able to get the three-count to take a 5-4 lead at the 59:58 mark!! Grim then backs into the corner as Sikotic is still laid out. After the 20 second break is over. Grim walks towards Sikotic and stands over him for the final two seconds to expire!!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = KING GRIM

After the Match:
Grim’s theme plays in the arena as the fans cheer the new champion heavily. The ref hands Grim his newly won title and raises Grim’s arm. The ref then helps Sikotic out of the ring and to the back. MC and JL summarize the match as Grim stands in the ring. Grim motions for the small cage containing Dizzle to be brought down. The cage lowers into the ring. Grim grabs a mic and the key to the cage. Grim unlocks the cage and grabs Dizzle by his hair, who is screaming and telling Grim to let him go. Grim begins to speak…

Grim: DIZZLE, I told you I’d get my revenge!! I already got my revenge against Lucifer and M Dogg before, and tonight I got my revenge against Sikotic! And now, the circle will be completed as I take my revenge out on YOU DIZZLE!!

Grim drops the mic and rips off the ropes tying Dizzle. Grim gets Dizzle to his feet; Dizzle tries to run away but Grim grabs him by his shirt. Grim turns Dizzle around and delivers a Chokeslam!! Grim again gets Dizzle to his feet, scoops him up, and nails the Tombstone Piledriver!! Grim then gets to his feet, grabs the WCCWF World Title, and sets off another huge pyro as his theme plays again. MC and JL recap what we just saw. MC and JL than thank everybody for watching WCCWF’s WrestleRampage 4 event. The show ends with the camera view on Grim standing tall in the ring with the WCCWF World Title as his theme plays in the arena, pyros exploding from the ring posts, fireworks exploding from the stage and the Jumbo screen, and the fans cheering for the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1491 on: April 12, 2010, 12:26:40 AM »
Nice results.

I guess the era of Sikotic has finally ended :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #1492 on: April 12, 2010, 02:32:14 AM »
A.G. and the Band walk up to Sikotic as he is hitting the walls in locker room and tearing up the fur coats he once had

Scott Hall: Ey yo...

The arena chants FUCK THE BAND!! *A.G. grabs the mic*

A.G: Hey Sikotic you lost your title... your a has been... Grim wants to take over... hey thats fine... because A.G. is making some noise! either your with me or against me?

Chants start to say "FUCK A.G." *Sikotic looks at A.G. in his eyes with his hand out.*

Kevin Nash hits Sikotic on the side of the head with a big boot and knocks him out*

A.G: You will never be able to join the Wolfpack!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AP04DmA0hLI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AP04DmA0hLI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

*The Band leaves back stage and enter the arena. A.G. then grabs the mic*

A.G: Dizzle... we run this bitch.... i want to hear from you personally and i want my hands on that title... even if i have to kill Sikotic and M-dogg myself, in that ring. Now that you paid me for that bullshit match. even though i lost Im still the highest paid on your roster... and for that i want to prove myself and challenge Sikotic to a tag team match... He picks his partner, i pick my partner and whoever wins gets a chance at the WCCWF Heavyweight Championship. Your the boss. You are the one making us a millionaire super star. Last i heard Sikotic was hanging out with David Otunga and his ape of a wife Jennifer Fatson. He can pick his young ass for all i care as long asi prove i can beat him and whoever he pics and then be the next contender against Grim. And if i dont get my demands met... I will get Grim kidnapped

The crowd throws cups, garbage and other assorted debris at The Band

A.G: You can hate my friends... but IM THE PROBLEM YALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH! IF SIKOTIC DOESNT ACCEPT THIS MATCH THEN NOT ONLY IS HE A FOOL FOR THAT ONE, BUT 4 FINGERS UP RAYA WHILE THE WEST COAST IS IN YOUR MOMMA

Cameras shut off and the show is over

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 03:13:42 AM by 4 FINGERS UP, WITH MY PINKY IN YOUR MUTHAS BUTT HOLE »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1493 on: April 12, 2010, 05:20:34 AM »
HOLY...!!! Man that was a great PPV. Huge props to Dizzle for that. I kept my title, to bad I couldn't win the US back too... lol. E-Crazy.... Mr. Money in the Bank. Congrats to Dizzle for winning the title back. The age of Sikotic may not be over though, rematch clause. After all Sikotic held that title for 11 out of the last 12 months. HD, Dolla Bill, MGA, Still Dre, they still post here? Thanks Dizzle for doing this. Man, this is over and beyond right here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1494 on: April 12, 2010, 10:04:30 AM »
HOLY...!!! Man that was a great PPV. Huge props to Dizzle for that. I kept my title, to bad I couldn't win the US back too... lol. E-Crazy.... Mr. Money in the Bank. Congrats to Dizzle for winning the title back. The age of Sikotic may not be over though, rematch clause. After all Sikotic held that title for 11 out of the last 12 months. HD, Dolla Bill, MGA, Still Dre, they still post here? Thanks Dizzle for doing this. Man, this is over and beyond right here.
Yeah. Props on allt he hard work Dizzle.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #1495 on: April 12, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
*Sik is backstage in the WCCWF Superstar locker room (not his own) after the show being worked on by medics (no homo) when Matt Striker comes up yo him for an interview*

MS: Sikotic if I can have a brief.....
Sik: GIVE ME THE MIC AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LOCKER ROOM!

*MS does as Sik says and leaves. Sik now has the mic*

Ok......so I've lost a lot recently: my private locker room, my collection of rare chinchilla and arctic fox coats, my confidence and now my world title. Some say I've lost everything, but that's not true. I wrestled Grim for 1 hour last night. Sixty minutes. 3,600 seconds. And although we have different wrestling styles, he being a powerhouse and myself being more of a technician, we put on one hell of a match. Like I said, I did not lose everything because I still have my pride. I gave it my all, and tonight Grim was the better man. I can admit that. Just don't forget that the match could have gone any way and I will get my revenge.

But before I get my revenge on Grim and take my title back, I have a little thorn in my side that I need to remove. I've been ignoring this groupie of mine for months now, but it's time I address him. AG......who in the FUCK do you think you are? You show up in the WCCWF with all this hype with no previous experience. You get a huge contract and win a newly created title out of nowhere. You've been fed opportunities left and right since your debut and now you want to get respect from vets like me and M Dogg? Hell no, because people like me and M Dogg weren't hand fed a damn thing, we busted our asses to get to where we are right now. You were walking your baby nuts all around the locker room talking shit and nobody listened to you.....so you had to recruit a bunch of washed up, gray haired, pot bellied, Chyna banging rejects to have your back. That makes you even more pathetic, AG. My name and your name shouldn't even be spoken in the same sentence.

But I tell you what: you want a tag match against me and a partner of my choice? You want to have your shot at greatness? You want me to make you famous? Well, you're in luck. I ACCEPT! To be honest, you're a bitch for proposing a tag match instead of a one-on-one with me. What else should I expect from a coward like you though? I'ma make you look like Brad Starleaf after he walked out the Compton Swap Meet when I'm done with you, bitch.

*The medics go back to working on Sik as he wraiths in pain*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #1496 on: April 12, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »
good promo now this shit is starting to heat up

8)

congrats to dizzle and m-dogg also

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1497 on: April 12, 2010, 11:12:19 PM »
thanks for the feedback guys; I enjoyed writing this PPV a lot (even though it took me some time).
I'll address the next PPV on the weekend.

We'll likely have the King of the Ring Tournament for the next PPV, which will allow me to make some different matchups.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1498 on: April 14, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »
good shit dizzle....im glad that i still have my title...even tho i lost. lol  :bandit:

man, ive had this gold for like 3-4 months now?  something like that?  wykid gettin it in! :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1499 on: April 14, 2010, 07:59:14 PM »
good shit dizzle....im glad that i still have my title...even tho i lost. lol  :bandit:

man, ive had this gold for like 3-4 months now?  something like that?  wykid gettin it in! :bandit:

you got lucky I had the best night in WrestleRampage HISTORY!! M Dogg for Unified North American CHAMPION!