Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90012 times)

Sikotic™

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1500 on: April 15, 2010, 01:02:37 AM »
good shit dizzle....im glad that i still have my title...even tho i lost. lol  :bandit:

man, ive had this gold for like 3-4 months now?  something like that?  wykid gettin it in! :bandit:

you got lucky I had the best night in WrestleRampage HISTORY!! M Dogg for Unified North American CHAMPION!
I know, that shit was almost flawless. Are you on the WWE creative team? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1501 on: April 15, 2010, 03:19:27 PM »
For some reason, I am just good at guess Wrestlemania, I won every year and had one of the highest scores every year... except last year. Damn you Sikotic... the only lose in my Wrestlemania record. I was going for some Undertaker streak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1502 on: April 15, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
For some reason, I am just good at guess Wrestlemania, I won every year and had one of the highest scores every year... except last year. Damn you Sikotic... the only lose in my Wrestlemania record. I was going for some Undertaker streak.
I think that's the only WM match I ever won. If it wasn't for that I'd be the Shelton Benjamin of WCCWF.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1503 on: April 15, 2010, 09:44:19 PM »
I think that's the only WM match I ever won. If it wasn't for that I'd be the Shelton Benjamin of WCCWF.

You dyed your hair blonde?!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Geesta

« Reply #1504 on: April 16, 2010, 02:31:40 AM »

no he turned gay

Sikotic™

« Reply #1505 on: April 16, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »

no he turned gay
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
you are a mexican from the state of texas. all of your peoples are illegals and fags  :loser:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #1506 on: April 16, 2010, 10:40:09 AM »

no he turned gay
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
you are a mexican from the state of texas. all of your peoples are illegals and fags  :loser:
fuck you afro
 :psych:

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1507 on: April 16, 2010, 06:59:20 PM »
Good stuff, I read the whole thing the day it came out, it's well booked :P Wish Raw was always that good  8) Too bad, I ALWAYS find a way to lose lol I AM Mr Wrestlemania (HBK style...losing every match but making them epic)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1508 on: April 20, 2010, 11:11:28 AM »
*We go backstage with Lauren (formerly of TNA) who is going to Mo Dizzle's office to determine the card for this Sunday's event. Lauren opens the door and much to the surprise of everybody, we see JBL sitting at Dizzle's desk.*

Lauren: JBL! What are you doing in Mo Dizzle's office??

JBL: I'm here to have a drinking competition with Dizzle (sarcastically). What do you THINK I'm doing here?! We all saw what happened to Dizzle at WR4 at the hands of King Grim. So Dizzle decided to hire me, The Wrestling God, to take care of things while he recovers.

Lauren: Well that answers one question.

JBL: Yes indeed it does. Now I have a question for you: what the HELL do you want?! I'm a very busy person, trying to finalize the card for this Sunday!!

Lauren: Its in regards to that JBL. Everybody is wondering what the card will be like this Sunday. Will we see Sikotic and a partner of his choice vs. AG and a partner of his choice?

JBL: Well as much as everybody wants to see that match, we will have to wait till May for that match-up to occur. Because this Sunday, Grim will no longer be the king! You see, every year the WCCWF has a King of the Ring Tournament. And despite the absence of Mr. Dizzle, this year won't be any different. Now as Grim is the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion, he will not be entered into the tournament this year. However, all the other superstars will be entered. Now as for the matches, well those brackets will be unveiled very shortly. And the one thing I promise you is that this year's tournament will be slightly different than the traditional tournaments we've had. It will be a memorable tournament indeed!! Are there any other questions now Lauren??

Lauren: No, that about sums it up. Thank you JBL!

JBL: You're welcome Lauren. Now do me a favour and GET THE HELL OUTTA MY OFFICE TOOTS!!

*Lauren and the camera exit the office as everybody wonders how the tournament will be set up.*

--------------------------------------------

KOTR Tournament will be this Sunday. I'll be unveiling the brackets sometime in the next couple of days.
There won't be any specialty matches, so its just normal predictions for everybody.

Ii'll post the WWE Card tonight so that there is plenty of time to get the predictions in for everyone.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1509 on: April 20, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »
King Sikotic III may be making his return.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1510 on: April 20, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
Damn King of the Ring, I can never win. Even went undefeated the very first year and still didn't get it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1511 on: April 20, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »
King Wykid has a nice ring to it.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1512 on: April 20, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »
I think every King of the Ring winner has gone on to become champion. It's a good look.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1513 on: April 20, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »
I think every King of the Ring winner has gone on to become champion. It's a good look.

Or they win their first world title at WrestleRampage after getting kicked out of Dipset... lol

Geesta

« Reply #1514 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »
i smell victory....