Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87437 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1515 on: April 20, 2010, 09:43:25 PM »
Damn King of the Ring, I can never win. Even went undefeated the very first year and still didn't get it.

I remember that; that whole incident about the double-or-nothing or playing it safe is how the WCCWF spun off from lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1516 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »
Damn King of the Ring, I can never win. Even went undefeated the very first year and still didn't get it.

I remember that; that whole incident about the double-or-nothing or playing it safe is how the WCCWF spun off from lol.

All I remember is everyone picked I think Chris Benoit to win but me, and then Finley won, and then everyone was like, man double or nothing, but I wasn't paying attention and I was like, I pick so and so to win, and they won but I didn't realize everyone picked by pin or submission so they got triple the points and beat me, and I was like, wtf just happened. I still never got my revenge on P. Nelson for that either. I will put the Canadian title on the line against P.Nelson and HD if that's what it takes to get my revenge. Hell yeah, a tribute to the original WCCWF beginnings, HD vs. P.Nelson vs. M Dogg and I'll put my title on the line to make it happen. hahaha. I WANT MY REVENGE!!!

(side note, I forgot all about it, but now I'm hyped.)

Sikotic™

« Reply #1517 on: April 20, 2010, 10:47:14 PM »
So let me try to get the list of King of the Ring winners straight. If I get it wrong, someone correct me (I'm going from memory because I'm too lazy to look back right now):

KotR Winners
2006: P Nelson (Bz Mak at the time)/Lil HD
2007: Sikotic
2008: Sikotic
2009: Grim
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1518 on: April 20, 2010, 11:15:50 PM »
So let me try to get the list of King of the Ring winners straight. If I get it wrong, someone correct me (I'm going from memory because I'm too lazy to look back right now):

KotR Winners
2006: P Nelson (Bz Mak at the time)/Lil HD
2007: Sikotic
2008: Sikotic
2009: Grim

That is correct.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Geesta

« Reply #1519 on: April 21, 2010, 12:55:23 AM »
lets see some fuckin promos you pussies
 :D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1520 on: April 21, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
WWE Extreme Rules Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title - Last Man Standing Match
Cena (c) vs. Batista
**Just predict the winner for this match

World Title - Extreme Rules Match
Swagger (c) vs. Orton

Hair Match (If CM Punk loses, he gets his head shaved)
Punk vs. Mysterio

Steel Cage Match
Edge vs. Y2J

Street Fight Match
HHH vs. Sheamus

WWE Tag Team Titles Match (rumoured)
ShoMiz (c) vs. Hart Dynasty

Women's Title Match
McCool (c) vs. Beth

Strap Match
JTG vs. Shad

----------------------------------

WCCWF Rise To Stardom Card

See the brackets below.

----------------------------------

Due date: Sunday April 25th, 2010 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night/early Saturday morning and Saturday night.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:13:58 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Sikotic™

« Reply #1521 on: April 21, 2010, 03:45:18 PM »
lets see some fuckin promos you pussies
 :D
I will be dropping a promo as soon as I know the brackets.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1522 on: April 21, 2010, 11:32:24 PM »
*JBL's theme hits the speakers and we see a limo pull up from the side of the stage with longhorns on the front. The limo stops; the driver gets out, walks to the back, opens the door, and we see JBL exit the limo. JBL makes his way to the ring as MC and JL note JBL will unveil the KOTR 2010 brackets next. JBL enters the ring and grabs a mic.*

JBL: Ladies and Gentlemen, this Sunday will be WCCWF's Rise To Stardom event!! Now normally this event is held in June, but with the KOTR Tournament being held in April it is more fiting that we move Rise To Stardom to April!! Now as for the KOTR Tournament, I promised you all that it would be a bit different than the traditional tournaments. So turn your attention towards the Jumbo screen please to see the brackets.

*An image shows up on the Jumbo screen with the brackets unveiled.*

JBL: As you can see, the first round consists of all Triple Terror matches!! In match #1, we will see Sikotic, AG, and Still Dre clash with each other!! In the second match, we will see  Lucifer, Wykid, and MGA face off against each other!! In match #3, we will see M Dogg, HD, and P. Nelson battle it out!!. And in the final match, we will see E-Crazy take on Dollar Bill and a mystery opponent!!

The winners of match 1 and 2 will face each other and the winners of match 3 and 4 will face each other. The two winners from those matches will fight in the finals to determine the 2010 King of the Ring Tournament!!

And before the finals take place, we will also see the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion Grim in action! His opponent? Well we'll leave that as a surprise till this Sunday, haha!!

So see you all this Sunday at Rise To Stardom!!

*JBL drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme plays again.*

Sikotic™

« Reply #1523 on: April 22, 2010, 12:15:36 AM »
*As JBL walks towards his limo, Sikotic comes out to his theme song as the fans boo him. JBL and Sik have a stare down, and eventually shake hands. BL hops into his limo, and Sik hops intot he ring and demands a mic*

CUT MY MUSIC! Believe it or not, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I came out here to say two things. ONE! If JBL knew what was good for him, he would of gave me a pass for the first round of the KotR tournament. Just look at my opponents: Still Dre and AG. Has Still Dre even done anything in WCCWF lately? Why am I, the franchise player of this company, in a match with the likes of him? And then we have A.G.............The letters in his name must stand for "Another Groupie" the way this fool ass bitch made punk has been keeping my name in his mouth. He probably wants something else of Sik in his mouth, but I don't swing that way, home boy.

*Fans begin chanting "This is boring!" over and over again*

I know.....this should be boring since we already know I got this one in the bag. Which leads me to the second reason I'm out here: I don't need King of the Ring. I've already won the damn thing twice.....IN A ROW!!! This tournament is suppose to be the opportunity for the young bucks in the game to come up and get recognized in the company. So why am I willing to participate? Well, for one, I don't want any of these young punks like AG to get a boost in their career. So I plan on winning this thing for the third time and preventing anyone else from coming up. Also, my victory this Sunday will be a message sent directly to the individual who is holding MY title at the moment: Grim. Grim, I'm gonna win back the crown that you stole from me and then I'm gonna take my title back from you AND ITS NOT GONNA TAKE ME ALMOST A YEAR TO DO IT!

This summer will be the summer of Sikotic........whether any of you like it or not!

*Sik throws the mic at the ring announcer's balls and climbs out of the ring. He walks up to the ramp and poses as his theme plays*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:17:40 AM by Sikotic Smack Da Kufi Off Yo' Bitch Ass Head »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #1524 on: April 22, 2010, 02:06:16 AM »
*the crowd stays silent*
The Wolfpack walks to the ring

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AP04DmA0hLI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AP04DmA0hLI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Scott Hall: Hey Yo...

the crowd confusingly cheers

Kevin Nash: Fuck Sikotic
he then throws the middle finger towards Sikotic

Syxx Pac then gives Sikotic the suck it sign

*A.G.'s Theme then blasts off*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sjvDzDCGDqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sjvDzDCGDqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

*A.G. walks to the ring and grabs the mic*

A.G. So i gave Sikotic a pass.... he wants to run his mouth... it only makes my perfection better...
Sikotic if you get hurt and i dont see you past the KOTR tounament then you will pay the perfect price... and ill pay for your perfect medical bill...

yall dont understand im almost as perfect as mr. perfect himself

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CiSPGchb4cc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CiSPGchb4cc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

thats why if i dont win the match perfectly i fail myself...
and guess what JBL... you ruined my plans to get rid of Sikotic... after im done with him... im gonna deal with YOU!!!

crowd goes crazy and applauded

*the cameras cut off*

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:07:49 AM by Tha Regulator »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1525 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:30 PM »
Lucifer's Predictions:

Cena vs. Batista = Cena wins
Swagger vs. Orton = Swagger wins; pin
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin
Edge vs. Y2J = Edge wins
HHH vs. Sheamus = Sheamus wins; pin
ShoMiz vs. Hart Dynasty = ShoMiz wins; pin (rumoured match)
McCool vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin
JTG vs. Shad = Shad wins

----------------------------------------------------------

Grim's Predictions:

Cena vs. Batista = Cena wins
Swagger vs. Orton = Swagger wins; pin
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin
Edge vs. Y2J = Y2J wins
HHH vs. Sheamus = HHH wins; pin
ShoMiz vs. Hart Dynasty = Hart Dynasty wins; submission (rumoured match)
McCool vs. Beth = McCool wins; pin
JTG vs. Shad = Shad wins

----------------------------------------------------------

Due Date: Sunday April 25th 2010 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Submitted by: Lucifer; Grim; P. Nelson; Sikotic; AG; M Dogg; Wykid
Waiting on: E-Crazy
Reminders being sent Friday night/Saturday early morning and Saturday night
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:18:37 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1526 on: April 25, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
The ShoMiz vs. Hart Dynasty match won't count for the following reasons:

1) It wasn't a tag title match
2) It turned into a gauntlet match, where ShoMiz won the first two matches

I think that will be fair since people might have had a different prediction if the gauntlet match was known prior.

I hope everybody is alright with that.

On a separate note, I had to make a change to the brackets for storyline purposes.
It wouldn't have affected the final results though anyways, but feel free to use it to your advantage if you can.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:18:44 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1527 on: May 03, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »
results will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning.
im 75% completed.

small amendment: will be done tonight no matter what lol
I'll stay up till 5 in the morning if I have to.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:10:12 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Sikotic™

« Reply #1528 on: May 06, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
It's all good man. Take your time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1529 on: May 06, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »