Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 89984 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1560 on: June 29, 2010, 02:52:20 PM »
*The crowd  boos as Pat Nelson enters the ring*

P.Nelson.: Ever since I joined this company, I've had ups and downs, i've been loved and hated, was considered done, but rejuvenated. I'm the 1st ever King of the Ring, the 1st ever world Champion, I've had multiple titles, main evented a lot of shows, sold out arenas by myself and...

*The crowd boos even louder as Nelson brags about his career*

P.Nelson.: SHUT UP!!! Don't be jealous because your life sucks and mine is a total success. I could die now, and even 20 years later, I'd be the biggest WCCWF legend of all time!

*Nelson Sucks, Nelson Sucks!*

P.Nelson.: O yeah, it sucks that all of you idiots couldnt compete at the highest level in your pathetic lives, you wish you were the best at what you did, I wish I could spit in all of your ugly faces!

*a kid is crying while Nelson is spitting knowledge on them*

P.nelson: Ahaha, look at how ugly you are, typical American fat ugly baby! I've had enough of you guys, I'll tell you right now who i'm gonna face... Next time you see me, i'll be in the ring, writing history again, as I face M Dogg for the Canadian Title to become the 1st EVER Grand Slam Champion, then this company will have to invent another title, because I need some new challenges.

*Pat drops the mic and leaves*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1561 on: June 29, 2010, 06:25:58 PM »
*JBL's music hits the speakers as we see a limo with bull horns make its way out. The limo stops by the stage. The driver exits the limo, walks to the back and opens the door. We see JBL make exit the limo with his head bandaged up and a neck brace. JBL also has a crutch and makes his way to the ring with the use of the crutch. JBL enters the ring and is given a mic by on the ringside members.*

JBL: At Blood Bash, we saw P. Nelson defeat Lucifer. And as we heard from P. Nelson, he will challenge M Dogg for the WCCWF Canadian Title at Retribution next month. This means that King Lucifer will challenge Wykid for the WCCWF US Title at Retribution. So we have two matches set.

This brings me to the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship and the events surrounding it. But before I say anything, take a look at the video.

*A video clip shows events from Blood Bash for the #1 Contendership match to the WCCWF World Title between AG and E-Crazy. The video clip starts off by showing the Outlaws entering the ring. We then see JBL announcing that the Outlaws are banned from ringside; and if they were to interfere, they would be fired. We then see fans cheering as the Outlaws go to the back. The clip then shows E-Crazy coming through the fan and then speaking to AG on the mic. The clip shows E-Crazy bringing ECW Alumni as his backup. We then see highlights of the match which ends with E-Crazy standing on the top turnbuckle. The clip shows the Outlaws dragging a beaten up JBL to ringside as they enter the ring. Next, we see the ECW Alumni entering the ring. We then see highlights of the brawl. The clip ends with E-Crazy and the ECW Alumni standing tall in the ring.

JBL: And a result of that brawl that ensued, the match was declared a no contest. Now it seems that the Outlaws are a little hard on hearing. I told them that if they got involved in the match, they would be fired. However before I could take any action, they decided to attack me like a bunch of yellow-belly cowards!! And if wasn't for the ECW Alumni, I'm sure E-Crazy would have suffered a similar fate that I did. But, their interference also played a part in the match being declared a no contest. Therefore, the ECW Alumni are banned from the WCCWF till further notice!! As for the Outlaws, well it would be easy to fire your asses. But instead of doing that, all of you except AG are SUSPENDED for Retribution!!

Now as for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title match. Its quite simple. Grim is a fighting champion. He'll take on whoever he has to, whenever he has to. So at Retribution, Grim will defend his WCCWF World Title in a Triple Terror match against AG and E-Crazy!! So AG< let's see how you fare when your thugs aren't even in the building!! There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the card for Retribution!! Have a good night!!

*JBL drops the mic as his theme plays again. JBL exits the ring and makes his way back to the limo aas the fans give him a mixed reaction.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1562 on: July 12, 2010, 08:59:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6sQ3K5GjsSs&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

*M Dogg comes to the ring, there is a mixture of boos and cheers*

I see some people are coming around my way. Ha ha ha. Well love me, hate, I don't care, I am here to make a statement. The greatest WCCWF star ever is now in the ring. And it looks like someone is looking to come get what's mine. That is very laughable. P. Nelson, is that you're name now. I don't get it, when you were Bz Mak, you were the World Champion, you were the King of the Ring. And now as P. Nelson, what have you won. You were what, US Champion for all of a couple of month. As far as I'm concerned, your a washed up nobody...

*The crowd cheers, then starts a "Nelson sucks" chant*

Look at me, when I get a title, I hold it for months. Even when you got the World title, you only held it for a month or two, then Sikotic would win it back, you know what that's call... You're a TRANSITIONAL CHAMPION!

*More "Nelson Sucks" chants, followed by a "Fuck em up M Dogg, Fuck em up" clap clap "Fuck em up M Dogg, Fuck em up"*

I am greatness. Now sadly for you, the first ever Triple Crown champ will not allow you to be the first ever Grand Slam Champ. Does your King of the Ring even count? I mean, you won it with another person, and then to make matters worst, I WAS UNDEFEATED! No one beat me, I should be the King of the Ring. But I have moved on. I am a 2 time World Champion, I was part of the most dominate group in all wrestling history with Sikotic, we held the World title together for more than 14 months, and now Nelson, I will get something I never had, a one on one victory over you! Nelson, get ready, because I am coming for you![/b]

The crowd cheers, as Sikoticless M Dogg seems to be a fan favorite. Then out of no where M Dogg's old music comes on to a very loud pop.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tUwega6Scn8&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tUwega6Scn8&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1563 on: July 15, 2010, 09:59:47 AM »
WWE Money in the Bank Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title Match - Steel Cage Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Cena
***Just predict the winner for this match

World Title Match
Mysterio (c) vs. Swagger

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Orton vs. Edge vs. Henry vs. Miz vs. Morrison vs. Bourne vs. Y2J vs. DiBiase

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Big Show vs. M.Hardy vs. Christian vs. Ziggler vs. Kane vs. McIntyre vs. Kofi vs. Cody Rhodes

Tag Team Titles Match
Hart Dynasty (c) vs. The Usos

Women's Title Match
Layla (c) vs. Kelly Kelly

Divas Title Match
Alicia (c) vs. Eve

------------------------------------

WCCWF Retribution Card

WCCWF US Title Match
Wykid (c) vs. King Lucifer

WCCWF Canadian Title Match
M Dogg (c) vs. P. Nelson

WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match - Triple Terror Match
Grim (c) vs. AG vs. E-Crazy

------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday July 18th, 2010 at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1564 on: July 16, 2010, 11:14:37 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

Sheamus vs. Cena = Sheamus wins
Mysterio vs. Swagger = Swagger wins; submission
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Orton wins
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Christian wins
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Hart Dynasty win; pin
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Kelly Kelly wins; pin
Alicia vs. Eve = Alicia wins; pin

---------------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:

Mysterio vs. Swagger = Swagger wins; submission
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Edge wins
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = M.Hardy wins
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Hart Dynasty win; pin
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Layla wins; pin

---------------------------------------

Submitted by: Grim; Lucifer; P. Nelson; M Dogg; AG
Waiting on: E-Crazy; Wykid
Due date: Sunday July 18th, 2010 at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:01:47 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1565 on: July 20, 2010, 07:23:50 PM »
I'm about 70% done the results. I'll try my hardest to get them up tonight, but I don't want to rush anything.
So I'll probably have them up tomorrow night once I'm back from work.

EDIT: I have the results completed. I just got to do the titles, which I'll be doing in the morning time.
So I'll just post everything together.

EDIT#2: Sorry for the delay again guys. My internet was down in the morning so I couldn't post anything.
I'll have the results up very shortly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 04:14:12 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1566 on: July 22, 2010, 04:36:01 PM »
WWE Money in the Bank Results

Mysterio vs. Swagger = Mysterio wins; pin
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Miz wins
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Kane wins
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Hart Dynasty wins; submission
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Layla wins; pin

--------------------------------------------

WCCWF Retribution Results

*An array of fireworks explodes in the arena as the fans stand on their feet, chanting for WCCWF’s Retribution event. We are welcomed to the show by Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler. The duo then run down the card for tonight as the theme song, Money by I Fight Dragons, is playing throughout the stadium. The fans start to settle into their seats as the opening match is about to begin. The camera view then goes to ringside.*

Match 1: WCCWF US Title Match
Wykid vs. King Lucifer

*A video recap shows the feud that’s developed between Wykid and King Lucifer, starting with the first KOTR Finals match that ended in a no contest between them. The video then shows the second KOTR Finals match that Lucifer won. The video ends showing Lucifer at the end of that match, signaling he wants the WCCWF US Title. Back to ringside, the lights go out as King Lucifer’s music hits the speakers. The fans cheer for the 2010 KOTR Winner as he makes his way down in his royal attire. Lucifer makes his way down to the ring and climbs the steps; he then raises his arms to bring the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring and prepares for the match as the fans cheer him. The lights in the building turn off as Wykid’s name spells out on the Jumbo screen. Wykid’s theme then plays as the fans cheer on the WCCWF US Champion. When the lights come back on, we see Wykid standing in the middle of the ring with the US Title around his waist. Wykid takes off the title and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the belt high in the air to signal it being a US Title match; the ref then hands the belt to the time keeper. Lucifer and Wykid then get face to face before the ref separates them a bit. The bell rings to begin the match…*

Wykid’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
Sheamus vs. Cena = Sheamus wins = 2 points
Mysterio vs. Swagger = Swagger wins; submission = 0 points
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Orton wins = 0 points
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Christian wins = 0 points
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Hart Dynasty win; pin = 1 point
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Kelly Kelly wins; pin = 0 points
Alicia vs. Eve = Alicia wins; pin = 2 points
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS ÷ 2 = 2.5 POINTS

King Lucifer’s Predictions:
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Edge wins = 0 points
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = M.Hardy wins = 0 points
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Layla wins; pin = 2 points
KING LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Lucifer in control. Lucifer grabs Wykid by the arm and delivers a couple of kicks to his ribcage. Lucifer then grabs Wykid and whips him into the ropes, looking to nail a big boot. Wykid avoids the big boot and runs to the opposite side of the ring; Wykid springboards off the ropes and nails a forearm shot on Lucifer. Lucifer grabs his face but isn’t knocked onto the mat. Wykid nails a couple of European Uppercut on Lucifer to gain the momentum. Wykid then charges off the ropes and nails a dropkick to Lucifer’s knee. Wykid then climbs to the top turnbuckle and nails a missile dropkick to knock Lucifer to the mat. Wykid tries a cover but Lucifer kicks out at two. Wykid runs off the ropes and delivers a springboard moonsault. Wykid tries another cover but again gets a two-count. Wykid then delivers a couple of punches to Lucifer’s head, looking frustrated now. Wykid gets Lucifer to his feet and brings him close to the corner. Wykid sits on the top turnbuckle and grabs Lucifer by the head, looking to hit a tornado DDT. Lucifer nails a couple of punches to Wykid’s weakened ribs to block off the move; Lucifer then counters with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. As Wykid gets up, Lucifer charges over and drills a huge clothesline. With Wykid on the mat, Lucifer nails a legdrop. Lucifer covers Wykid but gets a two-count. Lucifer then gets to his feet and looks to deliver a Chokeslam. With Wykid to his feet, Lucifer grabs him by the throat; as Lucifer lifts Wykid up, Wykid escapes. When Lucifer turns around, Wykid kicks him in the gut and sets Lucifer up for the Crucifix Powerbomb. Wykid tries to lift Lucifer up, but Lucifer counters with a back body drop. Lucifer again prepares for the Chokeslam. As Wykid gets to his feet, Lucifer grabs him by the throat. Instead of nailing a Chokeslam though, Lucifer scoops Wykid up and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver on Wykid! Lucifer then covers Wykid to get the three-count, win the match, and become the new WCCWF US Champion!!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWF US CHAMPION = KING LUCIFER

After the Match:
Lucifer music hits the speakers as the fans cheer the new champion. The ref raises Lucifer’s arm and then hands him his newly won WCCWF US Title. The ref then checks on Wykid and helps him out of the ring. As the ref helps Wykid to the back, MC and JL summarize the match. Lucifer stands tall in the ring with his newly won US Title high in the air. Lucifer then exits the ring and makes his way to the back as well while the fans continue cheering him.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1567 on: July 22, 2010, 04:41:09 PM »
*We go backstage where Lauren is with AG.*

Lauren: AG, tonight you will have the biggest match of your career thus far. What are your thoughts going into it?

AG: Jeeze, blondes must really be that stupid. My thoughts? Going into a WCCWF World Title match? Uhhhh, let’s see. I’m DAMN FOCUSED AND DAMN PREPARED!! Tonight, my destiny will be fulfilled when I beat that fire-wielding freak and that hardcore-wannabe in the triple terror match. And when I rule as the WCCWF Champion, I’ll take WCCWF to heights it has never seen before.

Lauren: Are you at all worried that the Outlaws will not be there due to their suspension?

AG: Seriously?? You’re going to ask me another stupid question after I just insulted you horrendously? No, I’m NOT worried. I can win this match easily without the Outlaws; and other match too for that matter. You see, the Outlaws aren’t here to help me win. They’re here to back me up and cement my legacy in the industry. Now if you’re done with your stupid questions, I’ve got to do some final preparations!

*AG walks off as Lauren looks on. After a few seconds, we see E-Crazy appear. Lauren conducts an interview with E-Crazy next.*

Lauren: E-Crazy, you just hear what AG said. What is your response?

E-Crazy: AG can yap and crap all he wants to. The fact remains that I was about to beat his ass at Blood Bash before his goons interfered. He’s lucky to even be in this match. But that don’t matter tonight. Because tonight, you will see E-Crazy crowned as the NEW WCCWF Champion! You see, I might have not won with my MITB opportunity. But I did learn what it takes to beat Grim and what mistakes not to make again. And I don’t plan on making those mistakes tonight.

Lauren: Anything else you want to say?

E-Crazy: Tonight, destiny certainly will be fulfilled. But it won’t be AG’s destiny, it’ll be mine; as the NEW WCCWF Champion!!

*E-Crazy also walks off as Lauren looks on. The camera view goes back to ringside for the next match.*

Match 2: WCCWF Canadian Title Match
M Dogg vs. P. Nelson

*A video clip shows Nelson’s victory over King Lucifer at Blood Bash. The video then goes to Nelson’s decision on choosing M Dogg as his opponent for the WCCWF Canadian Title. While we hear Nelson’s decision, we see brief clips of the historical feud between Nelson and M Dogg starting from when the WCCWF started to when M Dogg defended his title against Nelson. The video ends showing Nelson standing in the ring stating he will face M Dogg for the WCCWF Canadian Title. P. Nelson’s music hits the speakers first as the fans boo him. Nelson makes his way down to the ring as MC and JL mention that Nelson is just a WCCWF Canadian Title win away from becoming the second Triple Crown champion in the WCCWF. Nelson enters the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle; Nelson then signals he’s going to win the title tonight. Nelson gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for the match. M Dogg’s music hits next as the fans continue their booing. MC and JL note that both these guys might not be liked by fans, but both have definitely earned not only the fans’ respect but everybody in the industry. M Dogg makes his way out with the WCCWF Canadian Title draped over his left shoulder. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the third turnbuckle, and holds his Canadian Title high in the air. MC and JL mention that tonight should be another classic bout between two of the WCCWF originals. M Dogg hands his Canadian Title to the ref; the ref holds the belt high in the air to signal it as a WCCWF Canadian Title Match. The ref then hands the title to the time keeper. M Dogg and Nelson come to the centre of the ring and exchange words with one another. The bell is rung to start the match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Big Show wins = 0 points
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Usos win; pin = 0 points
Alicia vs. Eve = Eve wins; pin = 0 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Sheamus vs. Cena = Cena wins = 0 points
Mysterio vs. Swagger = Mysterio wins; pin = 2 points
Raw MITB Ladder Match = DiBiase wins = 0 points
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Kofi wins = 0 points
Hart Dynasty vs. Usos = Usos win; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
M Dogg had the main event correct; P. Nelson did not.
Therefore, M Dogg wins.

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Nelson in control over M Dogg. Nelson has M Dogg in a crossface hold and taunts M Dogg, but M Dogg refuses to give up. M Dogg slowly crawls over to the ropes and after a few seconds, grabs the bottom one. Nelson keeps the hold on till the ref counts to four to weaken M Dogg as much as he can. With M Dogg on the mat, Nelson gets to his feet and delivers a couple of stomps to M Dogg’s back. Nelson then taunts the crowd as they boo him. Nelson gets M Dogg to his feet and nails a couple of backhand chops as the crowd goes “WOOO!” to pay homage to Ric Flair. M Dogg responds with his own backhands chops. Nelson and M Dogg keep trading backhand chops as the crowd goes “WOOO!” for every one of them. Nelson gains the advantage by raking M Dogg’s eyes. Nelson then kicks M Dogg in the gut and looks to hit the Nelson Bomb. As Nelson lifts M Dogg in the air, M Dogg is able to escape Nelson’s grasp. M Dogg turns Nelson around and nails a couple of left-hand jabs on Nelson followed by springboard kick to the chest of Nelson. M Dogg goes for a cover but only gets a two-count. M Dogg gets Nelson back to his feet and scoops Nelson onto his shoulder. M Dogg then delivers a Samoan Drop on Nelson; M Dogg goes for another cover but again gets a two-count. M Dogg gets Nelson to his feet again and drills a couple of elbow shots to the back of Nelson’s head. M Dogg then looks to hit a suplex on Nelson. As M Dogg lifts Nelson in the air, Nelson is able to escape; Nelson then shoves M Dogg chest first into the turnbuckle. As M Dogg staggers back a bit, Nelson looks to hit the spear. When M Dogg turns around, Nelson charges towards him. M Dogg sidesteps and sends Nelson shoulder-first into the steel post. As Nelson clutches his arm, M Dogg charges off the ropes and delivers a huge spear on unsuspecting Nelson!! M Dogg then covers Nelson and gets the three-count to win the match and retain his Canadian Title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF CANADIAN CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
M Dogg’s theme plays as the ref raises his arm. The ref hands M Dogg his WCCWF Canadian Title. The ref then goes to check on Nelson and helps him exit the ring. As M Dogg celebrates in the ring with the fans booing him, Nelson is helped to the back by the ref. M Dogg climbs to the second turnbuckle and holds his title high in the air while taunting the crowd. MC and JL recap the match and call it another classic bout between M Dogg and P. Nelson. M Dogg exits the ring and walks up to the stage. M Dogg stops at the stage and holds his title high in the air again as the fans continue to boo him. M Dogg then makes his way to the back as well.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1568 on: July 22, 2010, 04:44:28 PM »
*We go backstage again where Lauren is with the WCCWF World Champion, Grim.*

Lauren: Grim, E-Crazy and AG both made claims they will be the new WCCWF Champion tonight. What are your thoughts?

Grim: Two souls looking to come after what has my name on it. Two souls thinking that they will take away what belongs to me. Two souls failing in their mission as destiny will not be their favour. Two souls being destroyed at my hands tonight. E-Crazy; AG; you both made some bold claims. But when its all said and done, you will realize why I was the 2009 KOTR Winner; why I won the 2010 Great Battle match despite entering in at #1; why I am the only dual-champion in WCCWF history; why I am a multiple time WCCWF US Champion; and most importantly, why I am a multiple time and CURRENT WCCWF Champion. You see, nothing besides this title matters to me. And I will go to any heights to keep this title around my waist. You two were destined to be in the match tonight; but your fate will lie in my hands. And when I’m done with the two of you, you will wonder why destiny was so cruel to you two!!

Lauren: Thank you Grim.

*Grim then walks off as the WCCWF World Title Match is coming up next.*

Match 3: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match – Triple Terror Match
Grim vs. AG vs. E-Crazy

*A video recap shows the ending from Blood Bash where the match between AG and E-Crazy ended in a draw after the huge brawl that occurred between AG with the Outlaws and E-Crazy with the ECW Originals. The video clips moves onto JBL’s announcement where he suspended the Outlaws and banned the ECW Originals from ringside. The video clip then ends showing images of Grim, AG, and E-Crazy as JBL makes the announcement of the triple terror match for the WCCWF World Title. The camera angle goes back to ringside for the main event match. E-Crazy’s music hits the speakers first as the fans explode in cheers. The camera looks around the audience until it finally spots E-Crazy running through the crowd, giving high-fives on his way to the ring. E-Crazy hops over the barricade and slides into the ring. E-Crazy then climbs to the second turnbuckle and plays to the crowd as the fans continue cheering him. E-Crazy then awaits the arrival of the next two opponents. AG’s theme plays next and the fans quickly turn their cheers into boos. AG makes his way down to the ring, looking confident and focused. MC and JL mention that this is probably the biggest match of AG’s career to date. AG enters the ring and shows off a bit by taunting the crowd as they continue booing him. AG then awaits the arrival of the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. The lights in the building go out as Grim’s music hits the speakers. The fans cheer for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion as he makes his way out with the World Title around his waist and his scythe in hand. As Grim walks to the ring, MC and JL mention that Grim won his last triple terror match last month at Blood bash in a match against M Dogg and Wykid. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Upon entering, Grim sets off a huge pyro in normal fashion. Grim then takes off the WCCWF World Title and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the belt high in the air to state that the WCCWF World Title is on the line; the ref hands the belt then to the time keeper. The three competitors look back and forth at one another. The bell rings to begin the main event triple terror match…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Christian wins = 0 points
Layla vs. Kelly Kelly = Kelly Kelly wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Mysterio vs. Swagger = Mysterio wins; pin = 2 points
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = Rhodes wins = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
Raw MITB Ladder Match = Edge wins = 0 points
Smackdown MITB Ladder Match = M.Hardy wins = 0 points
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3.5 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling bout, we see AG and E-Crazy double-teaming Grim. With Grim in the corner, AG and E-Crazy whip him across to the opposite corner. AG charges over and hits a clothesline on Grim; E-Crazy follows up with a high-knee lift. AG and E-Crazy bring Grim back towards the middle of the ring and nail a double DDT on him. Grim then rolls towards the ropes. AG and E-Crazy both run off the opposite side of the ropes and deliver a double baseball slide to send Grim to the outside. AG and E-Crazy start trading punches with other. AG eventually rakes E-Crazy’s eyes to gain the momentum. AG grabs E-Crazy by the head and drags across the middle rope. As E-Crazy holds his face in pain, AG grabs him from behind and delivers a Russian leg-sweep. AG then grabs E-Crazy’s left leg and sets it up on the bottom rope; AG nails a seated senton on E-Crazy’s leg. AG goes to taunt the crowd as the boo him. AG then goes to grab E-Crazy, but E-Crazy gets AG in a small package. AG kicks out at two; AG gets up and stomps away at E-Crazy. AG gets E-Crazy to his feet and sends him towards the ropes. As E-Crazy approaches, AG looks deliver a back body drop. E-Crazy kicks AG in the face; E-Crazy then delivers a swinging neck-breaker as the fans cheer E-Crazy on. E-Crazy and AG both use the ropes to get to their feet. As AG holds his neck and head, E-Crazy looks to deliver the Crazy Code. When AG turns around, E-Crazy charges towards him. AG holds on to the ropes though and causes E-Crazy to crash to the mat. AG then grabs E-Crazy’s leg and applies a half-Boston crab. As AG keeps the hold on, we see Grim enter the opposite side of the ring. Grim charges off the ropes and delivers a thunderous big boot to AG that breaks the hold. AG grasps his chest and face as the fans cheer for Grim. Grim turns his attention towards E-Crazy. Grim gets E-Crazy to his feet and delivers a couple of uppercuts to bring E-Crazy near the centre of the ring. Grim then bodyslams E-Crazy; Grim puts E-Crazy in a sitting position, runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick on E-Crazy. Grim tries for a cover but only gets a two-count. Grim then gets to his feet and looks to hit a Chokeslam. As E-Crazy gets up, Grim grabs him by the throat. E-Crazy delivers a few elbows to block off the move. E-Crazy kicks Grim in the back of the knee; With Grim down to one knee, E-Crazy delivers an Enzuigiri. E-Crazy then drags Grim towards the corner. With Grim set up, E-Crazy climbs to the top turnbuckle. E-Crazy then flies off the top, looking to hit a Moonsault. Grim moves aside at the last second though, causing E-Crazy to crash into the mat. Grim then sits up and gets to his feet as the fans cheer him on. E-Crazy slowly gets to his feet, grasping his ribs. Grim grabs E-Crazy by the throat and successfully hits the Chokeslam. As this happens, we see AG back to his feet. After Grim delivers the Chokeslam to E-Crazy, AG comes from behind a delivers a low blow to Grim. The ref cannot disqualify AG as it is a triple threat match. AG then grabs Grim and sends him to the outside. AG drags E-Crazy away from the ropes and covers him. AG then gets the three-count to win the match and become the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = AG

After the Match:
The ref grabs the WCCWF World Title and hands it to AG; the ref raises AG’s arm after. AG’s theme plays on the speakers as the fans boo him heavily. The ref checks on E-Crazy as another official comes to check on Grim. E-Crazy and Grim are then helped to the back. As AG celebrates in the ring, MC and JL summarize the match and the result. We see AG standing on the second turnbuckle holding his newly won WCCWF World Title high in the air whiles fans boo him louder. MC and JL then thank everybody for watching WCCWF’s Retribution event. The show ends showing AG standing in the ring, holding his newly won WCCWF World heavyweight Title high in the air with one arm.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1569 on: July 22, 2010, 05:00:10 PM »
AG, here's your title:

King Lucifer, here's your title:

Grim has the next 4 events to invoke his re-match clause.
Wykid has the next 3 events to invoke his re-match clause.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1570 on: July 23, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »
great fuckin event
Sikotic needs to come back so we can get a great fued going...
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1571 on: July 23, 2010, 10:24:18 AM »
Damn match with P. Nelson was too close, I have a feeling this ain't over. Not by a long shot.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1572 on: July 23, 2010, 08:02:42 PM »
great fuckin event
Sikotic needs to come back so we can get a great fued going...

I agree; AG vs. Sikotic would equal awesome ratings

Damn match with P. Nelson was too close, I have a feeling this ain't over. Not by a long shot.

Imagine what it would've been like if it was the WCCWF World Title on the line lol.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1573 on: August 01, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

As A.G. and the Outlaws enter the arena someone throws something at Scott Hall and he beats a fan down horrendously

Kevin Nash: So we have a new legend in the making. Now i wasnt sure about this rookie coming in to play with the big dogs in the WCCWF but even though im getting old im glad i can pass the torch to someone worth it unlike M-Dogg and Sikotics useless asses.

A.G. grabs the mic

First and foremost i would like to thank my fellow Outlaw member Sting for having my back. I would also like to thank Nash and Hall and Xpac for taking me in and showing me how business gets done and how to be a true world champ. I dont have much to say but that im still the best to ever do it bitch. any challengers who want to try to take my title be my guest. I know Sikotic is at home crying his eyes out because hes a bitch and a pussy but if he ever has the balls to step back in the ring ill just cripple his ass again. Now im gonna go bail Scott Hall out of jail because you unappreciative fans cant appreciate legends like us and im going to go have a few beers. Score one for the bad guys

A.G. and the Outlaws throw up the Wolfpack symbol as they leave the arena
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 05:05:34 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1574 on: August 12, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
I'll be posting the SummerSlam card tonight and our matches as well too.