Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90064 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1575 on: August 13, 2010, 01:47:51 AM »
WWE SummerSlam Card (written in order of importance)

Tag Team Elimination Match:
Team Nexus vs. Team Raw
**Just predict the winner for this match

World Title Match:
Kane (c) vs. Mysterio

WWE Title Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Orton

IC Title Match:
Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi

Handicap Match:
Big Show vs. Straight Edge Society (SES) - Punk, Gallows, Mercury

Divas Title Match:
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Melina

-----------------------------------------------------

WCCWF Summer Smash Card

Match 1: M Dogg vs. King Lucifer

Match 2: #1 Contender's Match to the WCCWF Canadian Title - Triple Terror Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. Wykid

Match 3: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Re-Match
AG (c) vs. Grim

-----------------------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday August 15th at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:17:38 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1576 on: August 13, 2010, 10:06:24 AM »
Grim's Predictions:

Team Nexus vs. Team Raw = Team Nexus wins
Kane vs. Mysterio = Kane wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Orton = Sheamus wins; pin
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; pin
Big Show vs. SES = SES wins; pin
Alicia Fox vs. Melina = Alicia Fox wins; pin

------------------------------

King Lucifer's Predictions:

Team Nexus vs. Team Raw = Team Nexus wins
Sheamus vs. Orton = Orton wins; DQ
Ziggler vs. Kofi = Ziggler wins; DQ
Big Show vs. SES = Big Show wins; pin
Alicia Fox vs. Melina = Alicia Fox wins; pin

------------------------------

Due date: Sunday August 15th, 2010 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Submitted by: Grim; King Lucifer; M Dogg; P. Nelson; E-Crazy; AG
Waiting on: Wykid
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:41:59 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1577 on: August 14, 2010, 07:22:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YO5QNnO3_l0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YO5QNnO3_l0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Nash, Sting, Xpac come out to the arena

Kevin Nash: You know im sick and tired of you fans booing us ever damn show. Im sick and tired of not getting the respect i deserve. Sting got suspended from a bitch company called TNA. Well you know what. Im getting a little old in this industry. Look at M-Dogg hes fighting nobodys nowadays just to make a living. Sikotic hes scared to even show his face around here. And if your wondering about Scott Hall. He's scared to even come around here knowing what we are going to do to him for costing us our jobs. But A.G. he has potential. As a matter of fact im going to let him come out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mb4gKQrdD7I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mb4gKQrdD7I?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

A.G. comes out to the arena and grabs the mic

YO YO YO YO.... Im tired of you fucking fans. Im tired of you fuckin critics, Im tired of the whole WCCWF. I dont give a shit about my title. i dont give a shit about any of yall. I want Sikotic. Grim wants my title go ahead and have it. After im done with your pathetic ass weather i win or lose i want Sikotic. If you want my damn title so bad you can buy it off me for 100 dollars. Dizzle Im tired of your ass. Im tired of being held back all my damn career. I wanted to face Sikotic this Summer Smash and i wanted to beat him convincingly but yet you book me a match with Grim. You know what Dizzle me and The Pack and me and Sting as the Outlaws are untouchable. Once i whip Grims ass all around this ring im coming for you. and guess what mother fucker i have a secret surprise for you when you least expect it. Im gonna put you on the injured list like Sikotic. and as far as Grim goes. He better call the Undertaker to bury his ass cus hes good as dead

A.G. and Tha Band walk out the arena throwing middle fingers and suck it signs to the audience
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 07:25:59 AM by Your Friendly Nieghborhood Mexican »
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1578 on: August 15, 2010, 06:09:09 PM »
*JBL's theme hits the speakers as the interim GM makes his way on the stage with a mic in hand.*

AG, you need to quit your whining and moaning!! Calling out Mr. Dizzle when you KNOW he still is recovering from his injuries! Calling out legends like M Dogg and Sikotic!! That ain't going to get you anywhere! If you want to speak to Mr. Dizzle though, you may be getting your wishes sooner than expected; because next month, Mr. Dizzle will be making his return! But in the meantime at SummerSmash, you're facing off against Grim in a re-match for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. And to ensure that none of the Outlaws interfere, there will be not one but TWO special enforcers!! The first one....Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner!!

*We hear a police Siren as Scott Steiner makes his way out while the fans cheer him.*

And the second enforcer, a multiple time champion....Booker T!!

*We hear the Harlem heat music play as Booker T is also cheered by the fans. Booker makes his way out and shakes hands with JBL and Scott Steiner.*

So instead bitching AG, prepare for your match against Grim!! Have a nice day, haha!!

*JBL's music plays as him, Booker T, and Scott Steiner stare off against and irate AG and Outlaws members.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1579 on: August 23, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
sorry about the delay guys; the results are about 85% done.
I'll be finishing them tonight once I'm back from work.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1580 on: August 24, 2010, 10:06:54 AM »
WWE SummerSlam Results

Team Nexus vs. Team Raw = Team Raw wins
Sheamus vs. Orton = Orton wins; DQ
Ziggler vs. Kofi = No Contest
Big Show vs. SES = Big Shows wins; pin
Alicia Fox vs. Melina = Melina wins; pin

---------------------------------

WCCWF Summer Smash Results

*Fireworks go off in the building as the fans are on their feet, excitedly chanting and waiting for the start of WCCWF’s Summer Smash event. We see a new commentating duo in a debuting Sean Mooney and Jerry Lawler. SM and JL run down the card while the theme song, Rip it Up by Jet, plays throughout the building. The fans settle into their seats as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: M Dogg vs. King Lucifer

*We hear M Dogg’s music hit the speakers as the WCCWF Canadian Champion makes his way out to a chorus of boos from the fans. SM and JL mention how successful M Dogg has been defending the Canadian Title. M Dogg comes to the ring with the Canadian Title draped over his shoulder while taunting fans. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds his title high in the air. M Dogg then gets off and hands his belt to the ref; the ref then gives the belt to the time keeper. The lights in the building go out as King Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. The fans cheer for the WCCWF US Champion as he comes out in his royal attire and the US Title around his waist. SM and JL mention that King Lucifer has been on quite a roll and had the upper hand in his feud with Wykid. Lucifer climbs the steps, raises his arms, and the lights turn back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring and sets his royal attire on the outside. He then takes off the US Title and hands it to the ref; the ref gives the belt to time keeper again. As M Dogg and Lucifer come face-to-face in the ring, we hear JBL’s music play. JBL then makes his way on to the stage with a mic in hand.*

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WCCWF’s Summer Smash!! Tonight, we have quite a card for you all! We will see AG vs. Grim in a re-match for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title!! And we will also determine a new #1 contender for the WCCWF Canadian Title!! Speaking of the Canadian Title, right now we have the Canadian Champ going against the US Champ. But since we’ve seen so many one-on-one matches, I thought that we might spruce this match up a little. Instead of having a one-on-one, we’re going to have a six-man, elimination match!! And the remaining participants are some familiar faces. So let’s get them out here and start the match!!

Match 1: Six-way Elimination Match
M Dogg vs. Lucifer vs. Still Dre vs. Dollar Bill vs. HD vs. MGA

*Rip it Up plays again as we see Still Dre, Dollar Bill, HD, and MGA make their way down to the ring. SM and JL note these guys have not been seen for a couple of months. They enter the ring and prepare for the match along with M Dogg and Lucifer. The bell rings to begin the match…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Team Nexus vs. Team Raw = Team Nexus wins = 0 points
Kane vs. Mysterio = Kane wins; pin = 2 points
Sheamus vs. Orton = Orton wins; pin = 1 point
Ziggler vs. Kofi = 2 points
Big Show vs. SES = SES wins; pin = 0 points
Alicia Fox vs. Melina = Melina wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

King Lucifer’s Predictions:
Sheamus vs. Orton = Orton wins; DQ = 2 points
Big Show vs. SES = Big Show wins; pin = 2 points
Alicia Fox vs. Melina = Alicia Fox wins; pin = 0 points
KING LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Elimination Order:
1.   MGA by King Lucifer
2.   Still Dre by M Dogg
3.   Dollar Bill by M Dogg
4.   HD by King Lucifer
5.   M Dogg by King Lucifer

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we are down to HD, M Dogg, and King Lucifer battling it out with each other. As the three lock back and forth at one another, we see M Dogg go after Lucifer while HD strolls back to one of the corners. M Dogg delivers a few jabs on Lucifer and follows up with a belly-to-belly slam. M Dogg goes for a cover and Lucifer, but only gets a two-count. M Dogg then gets Lucifer to his feet and scoops Lucifer onto his shoulder, looking to deliver a running powerslam. As M Dogg charges over, Lucifer escapes; Lucifer then shoves M Dogg chest first into the turnbuckle. As M Dogg staggers back, Lucifer charges off the ropes and hits a big boot to the face that sends M Dogg to the outside. HD approaches Lucifer from behind and delivers a clothesline to knock Lucifer to the mat. HD goes for a cover but only gets a two-count. HD gets Lucifer to his feet and tries kicking him in the gut. Lucifer though catches HD’s foot and scoops HD up; Lucifer then delivers a Tombstone piledriver on HD! Lucifer covers HD to eliminate him. As Lucifer gets back to his feet, we see M Dogg in the ring waiting. M Dogg charges over and delivers a huge spear on Lucifer! M Dogg tries for a cover, but gets a two-count. M Dogg starts to get frustrated. M Dogg gets Lucifer to his feet and nails a couple of backhand chops on Lucifer. With Lucifer in the corner, M Dogg whips him across to the opposite side. M Dogg then follows up with a high knee lift. M Dogg grabs Lucifer by the head and delivers a bulldog. M Dogg tries another cover but again gets a two-count. M Dogg looks irate now as he waits for Lucifer to get up. As Lucifer slowly gets to his feet, M Dogg charges over and tries to hit another spear. Lucifer is able to prevent the spear with a big kick to M Dogg’s face. Lucifer grabs M Dogg by the throat and looks to hit a Chokeslam. M Dogg blocks the hold with a couple of elbow shots. M Dogg nails a couple more jabs on Lucifer before scooping Lucifer onto his shoulders to hit a Samoan Drop. Lucifer nails a couple of elbow shots of his own on M Dogg and escapes M Dogg’s grasps. Lucifer turns M Dogg around and delivers a Chokeslam! Lucifer then covers M Dogg and gets the three-count to win the match!!

Winner of the Match = KING LUCIFER

After the Match:
The ref raises Lucifer’s hand as his theme plays. The ref helps M Dogg out of the ring and to the back. The fans cheer for Lucifer as SM and JL summarize the match. Lucifer briefly celebrates in the ring before exiting and making his way backstage.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1581 on: August 24, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »
*We go backstage where Lauren is with E-Crazy for a brief interview before his upcoming match.*

Lauren: E-Crazy, tonight you have a big opportunity as you can become the new #1 contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title. What are your thoughts heading into the match?

E-Crazy: Well it’s pretty simple you see. I only lack a WCCWF Canadian Title reign to become the second triple-crown champion in WCCWF history. And tonight, I plan on becoming the…

*As E-Crazy is speaking, we see P. Nelson interrupt him.*

Nelson: You’re going to become THE person who will NOT become the next triple-crown champion. Because let’s face the facts E-Crazy, every time you have a championship opportunity you always blow it.

E-Crazy: Blowing opportunities? You’re going to talk to me about blowing opportunities? You’ve faced M Dogg time and time again for the WCCWF Canadian Title and you keep on LOSING!!

Nelson: I admit, I HAVE always fallen a step short. But each time, I get closer and closer. And the next shot I get at the WCCWF Canadian Title, I GUARANTEE I will walk away the NEW Canadian Champion!! Meanwhile, you’ll still be stuck at the bottom of the ladder. Hell, you might as well retire right now and save yourself the embarrassment!

E-Crazy: Retirement? I wouldn’t count on that happening very soon. But let’s make this match even more interesting. Whoever does NOT win tonight, whether or not they are pinned, will have retire tonight; whether that’s me or you, or even the both of us. Because let’s face it, tonight is a make or break for both our careers. So, are you up to that?

*Nelson thinks for a few seconds before responding.*

Nelson: You’re on. Tonight, the WCCWF will lose either one or both of us.

*Nelson and E-Crazy shake hands to complete the agreement.*

Nelson: I’ll see you out there tonight. Oh and before I leave, I want to thank you. Because after tonight, I’ll have another accomplishment in my career: retiring E-Crazy.

*Nelson walks off with a smirk as E-Crazy stares with a stern look. E-Crazy then walks off as well.*

Match 2: WCCWF Canadian Title #1 Contender’s Match – Triple Terror Match
P. Nelson vs. E-Crazy vs. Wykid

*P. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers and the fans boo him heavily. Nelson makes his way down to the ring, looking focused but confident for his upcoming match. As Nelson enters the ring, SM and JL mention that Nelson has always fallen just short of capturing the WCCWF Canadian Title. Nelson climbs to the second turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as they boo him some more. Nelson then gets off the turnbuckle to focus on the match. E-Crazy’s theme plays on the speakers next and the fans turn their boos into cheers. The camera looks all around the audience till it spots E-Crazy coming through the crowd while giving high-fives to the fans. E-Crazy hops over the barricade and slides into the ring; SM and JL mention the retirement stipulation that E-Crazy and P. Nelson will be facing. The lights turn off and Wykid’s name spells out on the Jumbo screen. Wykid’s theme then plays; the lights turn back on and we see Wykid sitting on one of the turnbuckles. SM and JL mention the losing streak Wykid has been on recently. Wykid gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for the match. All three competitors look at each back-and-forth. The bell rings and the match starts…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Team Nexus vs. Team Raw = Team Raw wins = 2 points
Big Show vs. SES = Kane wins; pin = 0 points (wrong person mentioned)
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

E-Crazy’s Predictions:
E-CRAZY’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Wykid’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
WYKID’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 ÷ 2 = 4 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see former rivals Wykid and Nelson double-teaming E-Crazy. With E-Crazy in the corner, Wykid and Nelson both stomp away at E-Crazy’s gut; Nelson then hits a backhand chop while Wykid delivers a European uppercut. Wykid and Nelson then whip E-Crazy to the opposite corner. Wykid charges over, but E-Crazy nails an elbow to his face. Nelson also charges over, but is met a boot to the face. Nelson briefly grasps his face before charging towards E-Crazy. E-Crazy though back body-drops Nelson over the top rope and to the outside. E-Crazy and Wykid turn their attention to one another. The two start trading punches with each other till Wykid gets the upperhand. Wykid whips E-Crazy into the ropes and tries a back body-drop. E-Crazy counters with a sunset flip but only gets a two-count. As both competitors get to their feet, Wykid tries a clothesline; E-Crazy ducks though and nails a spinning heel kick to knock Wykid to the mat. E-Crazy then slides Wykid to the corner; E-Crazy climbs to the top turnbuckle and delivers a Moonsault as the fans look on in amazement. E-Crazy tries a cover, but only gets a two-count. E-Crazy gets to his feet and waits for Wykid to get up, looking to nail the Crazy Code. When Wykid is up, E-Crazy charges over and delivers the Crazy Code! What E-Crazy doesn’t realize is that Nelson is back in the ring. When E-Crazy gets to his feet, Nelson charges over and delivers a spear to him that sends him to the outside! Nelson then covers Wykid and gets the three-count to win the match and once again become the new #1 contender to the WCCWF Canadian Title!!

Winner of the Match and NEW #1 CONTENDER TO THE WCCWF CANADIAN TITLE = P. NELSON

After the Match:
SM and JL mention that E-Crazy will now be retiring as Nelson won. The ref raises Nelson’s hand as the fans boo him while his theme plays. Nelson briefly celebrates in the ring before exiting and going to the back. The ref helps Wykid to the back as MS and JL recap the match. We see E-Crazy enter the ring with a look of disbelief and grief on his face. E-Crazy grabs a mic but remains silent for a few moments. SM and JL mention again that E-Crazy will be retiring after not winning the match; they also mention some of his accomplishments in the WCCWF. E-Crazy finally speaks.

E-Crazy: You know, I’m at a loss for words right now. But before I do leave tonight, I want to thank each and every one of you fans. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be here. Thank you all for your support.

E-Crazy drops the mic as the fans start a “Thank You E-Crazy” chant that is echoed throughout the building. E-Crazy exits the ring and greets the fans as he makes his way to the back. E-Crazy stops on the stage and waves to the crowd before heading to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1582 on: August 24, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »
Match 3: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Re-Match
AG vs. Grim

*A video package shows AG’s victory at Retribution where he pinned E-Crazy to capture his very first WCCWF World Title. The video then shows AG’s rant. The video package ends showing JBL announcing the two special enforcers, Booker T and Scott Steiner. We hear a modified version of the Harlem Heat music play as Booker T makes his way down to the ring as one of the special enforcers to prevent any outside interference. The fans cheer for him as he takes his position on one side of the ring. A police siren plays next as Scott Steiner makes his way out. The fans greet him positively as well as he takes his position on the opposite side of the ring. The lights go out in the building as Grim’s music plays. The former WCCWF Champion makes his way to the ring with his scythe in hand as the fans cheer for him. SM and JL mention that Grim was never pinned at Retribution but lost due to the Triple Terror match rules. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring; Grim then sets off a pyro in normal fashion. AG’s music plays next as the fans give the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion a negative response. SM and JL that AG has probably been the fastest rising star in the WCCWF as he makes his way to the ring with the WCCWF World Title around his waist. As AG is about to enter the ring, he looks at both Booker and Steiner; AG then yells to the both of them that better know their role. The two enforcers shout some profanity back at AG. AG then enters the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle; AG taunts the crowd some more as they continue booing him. SM and JL mention that the Outlaws have once again been banned from ringside. AG gets off the turnbuckle, takes off his title, and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the belt up high in the air to declare it a match for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. The ref hands the belt to the time keeper. AG and Grim get face-to-face where AG talks smack to Grim. Grim does a throat slash gesture. The bell rings and the main event is underway…*

AG’s Predictions:
Sheamus vs. Orton = Sheamus wins; pin = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Sheamus vs. Orton = Sheamus wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed main event, we see Grim working over AG. With AG in the corner, Grim chokes with his boot before letting go. Grim follows up with a couple of elbow smashes to the side of AG’s head. Grim grabs AG and whips him across to the opposite side; Grim then follows up with a huge clothesline. As AG staggers back into the middle of the ring, Grim grabs him by the waist and delivers a sidewalk slam. Grim tries a cover but only gets a two-count. Grim then gets to his feet and looks to hit a Chokeslam. As AG gets to his feet, Grim grabs him by the throat. AG though rakes Grim’s eyes to prevent the move. The ref warns AG not to do that again or he’ll be disqualified. AG grabs Grim and delivers a couple of headbutts followed by a couple of punches to bring him into the corner. AG then stomps away at Grim to bring him into a seated position on the bottom turnbuckle. AG then chokes away at Grim with his boot before breaking the hold. AG stomps a couple of more times at Grim. AG then grabs Grim by the leg and drags him over to the ropes, setting his right leg on the bottom rope. AG then nails a seated senton on the leg. AG stomps a couple of more times at the leg before applying the figure-4 leg-lock. After a few seconds, Grim is able to grasp the rope which forces AG to break the hold. AG gets Grim to his feet and goes to kick Grim in the gut, but Grim grabs his leg. AG counters though with an Enzuigiri on Grim. AG goes for a cover, but Grim kicks out at two. AG seems irate at this point. AG gets back to his feet and grabs Grim by the legs. AG tries to lock on the sharpshooter but is unable to do so as Grim pushes him back. Grim then sits up and gets to his feet. AG charges over but is met with a couple of uppercuts that sends him to the mat. Grim then waits for AG to get to his feet, looking to hit a Chokeslam. As Grim waits, we see Savage and Sting make their way out. Steiner and Booker block their way out from coming to ringside. The ref exits the ring and tells them to go to the back as well; Savage and Sting start to argue with the ref. While this goes on we see Booker and Steiner enter the ring. Grim approaches Booker to see what is going on. From behind, Steiner delivers a forearm shot to Grim. Booker then catches Grim and hits a Book End. Steiner grabs a hold of AG, drags him to Grim and positions AG in a pin over Grim. Steiner and Booker exit the ring as Sting and Savage retreat to the back. The ref enters the ring and counts to three to give AG the win!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = AG

After the Match:
Booker and Steiner enter the ring and embrace AG. The crowd boos them heavily as SM and JL summarize the match. The ref hands AG his title and then goes to check on Grim. AG, Booker and Steiner push the ref aside and then start to assault Grim. The crowd continues their booing as the time keeper keeps ringing the bell. The lights turn off and spotlight shows up at the top of the stage. We then hear a very familiar theme song. After a few brief moments, we see the return of SIKOTIC!! Sikotic has a chair in hand. Sikotic runs down to the ring and slides in. AG, Steiner, and Booker all go after him. Sikotic hits AG in the head with the chair to knock him out of the ring. AG then retreats with his title in hand. Sikotic hits Steiner and Booker with the chair as well. Sikotic drops the chair in the middle on the ring. Sikotic kicks Steiner in the gut and nails a DDT on the chair. Sikotic grabs Booker and delivers a Sik Bottom on the chair. AG looks towards the centre of the ring in frustration and disbelief. Sikotic meanwhile looks at AG and says some stuff to him. Sikotic then signals he’s coming after the WCCWF World Title. The crowd is cheering heavily for Sikotic’s return as SM and JL summarize what just happened. SM and JL then thank everybody for watching WCCWF’s Summer Smash event. The show ends showing Sikotic standing on the second turnbuckle with one arm in the air, posing for the crowd as the cheer him on.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1583 on: August 25, 2010, 02:01:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zVGHggXx8HM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

A.G., Nash, Sting, Booker T, Macho and Steiner come out to the arena with A.G. carrying the WCCWF World HeavyWeight Title. Mixed reactions are coming from the crowd as some hardcore NWO fans cheer bust most fans boo

A.G.: First off i wanna give thanks to myself and none of you degenerates who opposed of me winning this title. I have a tight circle in the WCCWF and well im going to get to the point... Not everyone i know in the WCCWF can be trusted. Sikotic had his chance to join the Pack but instead he wants to be the good guy. He wants to be the hero. He wants to be the "Hulk Hogan" of the company... but guess what Sikotic you will be nothing but a god damn Jibronee till i say other wise...

Sikotic makes his way to the arena with a chair in his hand and  Booker T meets him before he enters the ring

A.G.: Hey Sikotic Look behind you...
As Sikotic turns around an unknown masked security guard beats him ferociously and as Booker T is about to help him another masked security guard attacks him also
The Security unmasks themselves and its Scott Hall and X-pac that attacked them and they join the rest of the Pack in the ring

A.G.: There is only one leader of the pack... There is only one champion and its me... no matter how hard Dizzle or any of his faggot employee's try to hold me down we still run shit around here. This aint about politics. Just last week i had to convince Sting not to turn on me cus The Outlaws are running shit around here. But as soon as i think someone is turning the other cheek like Booker did then there ass is gone too. And as long as im holding the title... IM RUNNING THE FUCKING SHOW!!!! and that goes to any other loser who wants to step in the ring with us... M-Fagg, Wybitch, E-gay, Gay Nelson, any of you losers wanna step to me let me know. im ready to take on whatever the WCCWF bring cus im the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. Im the fastest rising star and nobody will stop me and if you think you got what it takes... bring it on bitches!!!!

The West is Back

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1584 on: August 25, 2010, 02:15:37 PM »

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Big Show vs. SES = Kane wins; pin = 0 points (wrong person mentioned)
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

HAHAHHA good job on the booking :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #1585 on: August 25, 2010, 04:55:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdjzU0c9YGg?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jdjzU0c9YGg?fs=1</a>
*Sikotic makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction. He had been nursing injuries he received thanks to AG and The Pack which sidelined him for nearly three months. He gets into the ring and grabs a mic from someone ring side*

Well.......its been awhile, folks. While I have been gone, a lot has changed. After Savage turned on me during our tag team match against AG and Sting at Consequences, AG and The Pack have gone from a fledgling group of washed up wrestlers with an punk rookie as their leader to an unstoppable force in the WCCWF. AG has also become a world champion in record time. Thanks to The Pack, some wrestlers in this company have virtually disappeared in fear of their health and safety in the event AG decided to take them out. The management of this company since Dizzle's hiatus has been unpredictable. E-Crazy, a friend and foe of mine throughout WCCWF history, has been retired by P. Nelson. Hell, the only constant in this company lately has been M Dogg's reign as Canadian Champ, and that could all change if The Pack decides to set their eyes on my good friend and tag partner.

Look, when I was sitting in the hospital watching a tape of the beat down I suffered, I'm not gonna lie: it humbled me. I never thought I could be beaten down in such a brutal way. Yes, physically it hurt me and I probably will never be 100% again. I STILL haven't been medically cleared to compete in a match yet. More importantly though, the assault I suffered from damaged my confidence and crushed my ego.........and as we all know, that is a big ego to crush. Now......I've never been one to kiss ass and suck up to anyone, including you fans, but I have to say this: I wouldn't be here in this ring right now if it weren't for you guys. After I was beaten within an inch of my life, I gave up on my wrestling career. I had already begun planning another career in managing up-and-coming wrestlers and maybe even do some commentary. However, I read all of your letters and get well soon cards. As evil and cold-hearted as I had been to you guys, you all still showed me support and love during my tough ordeal. For that I say: thank you.

*The crowd cheers and begins to chant "SIK! SIK! SIK! SIK! SIK!"*

I appreciate it. But to my opponents and ESPECIALLY AG and The Pack, I say this: Don't think because you almost ended my career and I have been humbled by the entire experience that I am still not capable of reclaiming my throne as the franchise of the WCCWF. I will show no mercy to any of you. As a matter of fact, once I am medically cleared to wrestle again, I will be more aggressive, more ruthless and more heartless than ever in that ring.

And to AG and The Pack: It's not over you sons of bitches, not by a long shot. In fact, it has only begun. In my contract I was given an opportunity at a rematch for the World Title which I was not able to invoke due to injury. I could of fought over that opportunity in court and got it back, but I'm not going to do it. I am starting over. I am going to take out each and every member of The Pack until you're the only one left, AG. You are going to know how it feels to be brutally beaten within an inch of your life in the middle of the ring only to be hooked up to an IV and suffer through physical therapy for 3 months in a hospital like I did.

AG.........I AM COMING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER, AND AS LONG AS I AM BREATHING I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I END THE PACK, YOUR TITLE REIGN AND FINALLY YOUR CAREER!!!!!!

*Sikotic angrily throws the mic down as the crowd erupts into cheers and give a standing ovation as Sikotic exits the ring and walks up the ramp*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1586 on: August 25, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u9tjLKBk2uA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u9tjLKBk2uA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

*M Dogg comes out with a trench coat and Nas's song Hero. The crowd is going crazy, M Dogg enters the ring slowly, watching his back and then graps a mic.*

Hello LOS ANGELES!!!

*People start chanting "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!"

Everyone, The longest reigning, WCCWF Champion is here!... Now there is little doubt that I lost last Sunday..*crowd booes*... But that's okay, Lucifer was better on that night. I noticed that the crowd there even booed me? That's fine, there are still some of you out there that think the days of M Dogg and Sikotic will come again, and well Sikotic and I are still good friends, right now his got his own wars, and I have a belt to defend against P. Nelson. Oh, but AG, don't think I have forgotten about you, I want you to know that I still have my eyes on you, that little wannabe nWo and when our paths cross, and they will, trust me you will not be holding on to that title anymore.

*"AG Sucks", chants start up, followed by a "We Want AG" chant*

Soon, soon, but for now we have other business to attend too. P. Nelson, last time we fought it was a classic, it was pure 20 minutes of back and forth action. And in the end, you almost had me. But it's one thing I know how to do, it's win. I never beat you, but now I have. And next time, I will win against you one more time. P. Nelson, there was a time when I had your mentality, and I know it wouldn't get you to where I am. When you were getting people behind you, you were one of the greatest wrestlers ever. Tell me, when was the last time you won as P. Nelson, when was the last time you won as the crowd booed you. You are not me, I am self made, and when I have these people behind me, I am unstoppable.

So Nelson, come on and try me, try to battle the greatest WCCWF WRESTLER IN HISTORY. Battle the only Triple Crown champion ever, battle the one that has beaten Sikotic in a main event at WrestleRampage... sorry Sikotic. Battle the one that has beaten even the current champ, AG, BATTLE THE LONGEST REIGNING CHAMPION TODAY! I am the champion AG wishes to be.

*The crowd is on their feet. People are screaming and a M Dogg is about to take the mic...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HSn57kO1FXk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HSn57kO1FXk?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Nash: Well Well Well.. it looks like this guy is all mixed up. You see, right now, the most dominate force today is not you guys, it's us. Your friend Sikotic, his out, AGAIN! You know half of this lockerroom is gone, because we are running this show. There is no way that you can compete.

AG: M Fagg, I have the greatest talent today, and right now, we are about to make an example of you.

*M Dogg gets ready as Nash, Hall, X Pac, Booker T, Steiner, Macho, Sting and AG surround the ring. M Dogg looks worried, but then pulls out a bat from his trench coat. His swinging it wildly as each member tries to get up and then steps down. M Dogg is screaming, "Come on, Come on" as the Pack holds there ground. Then AG steps back, and the orders the charge. Everyone is in there at one, there is no escape. M Dogg hits Sting, ironically, with the bat, his down, Savage charges and gets a bat to the stomach, a back elbow to Steiner. And as M Dogg turns around a HUGE boot to the face from Nash. M Dogg is down, Hall has the bat, X Pac comes off the top rope and nails a Supafly Splash on M Dogg. There is no way M Dogg can get out of this...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VFwXmz1KGoQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VFwXmz1KGoQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

*The Crowd erupts, Hulk Hogan has joined the battle... Hogan takes out Nash with a big punch, Hall looks in awe as Hogan punches him too. X-Pac jumps on his back, Booker T starts punching Hogan, then Hogan Hulks up, my god, the Outsiders head outside, X-Pac tries for a round house kick, Hogan is unfazed, he nails Booker T, then turns to X Pac with a finger. He punches X Pac into the ropes, throws him across the ring, X Pac flys back into the BIG BOOT. Hogan then looks at the crowd, they are in hysterics. Hogan cups his ear to the crowd, they are going bananas, Hogan then runs to the ropes, back to X Pac and hits the Atomic Leg Drop, you can't hear your thoughts the crowd is going so crazy. X Pac roles out the ring as the Pack retreats. AG is pointing at Hogan, the Pack is holding him back. Hogan then graps the mic*

Hogan: AG, There is only one Hulk Hogan of wrestling, and that's me. As far as your wannabe group, that I originally put together, you can have them. You mentioned my name, and now it's time for me to take out the garbage. WHATCHA GONNA DO.. WHEN HULKAMANIA.. AND M DOGG RUN WILD ON YOU

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1587 on: August 25, 2010, 11:59:19 PM »
A.G. grabs a mic as he see's in shock what happened to The Wolfpack

A.G.: Ok so you guys wanna play rough. M-Fagg your so damn old your hanging out with a man who doesnt even produce testosterone anymore. Hogan i have someone your scared of. I have someone that can devour you in seconds. As a matter of fact hes been mentoring me but he is someone who you cant even look in the eye.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjqTmJU7rVU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wjqTmJU7rVU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

A.G. and The Warrior run to the ring together and scare everyone out of the Arena as the fans have mixed reactions but continue to boo

A.G.: M-Faggot mind your own damn business i want nothing better then to end your career like i did E-crazy and to injure you worse then Sikotic. so if i was you i would go back to mowing grass and trying to live off of Eddie Guerro's legacy cus you will never be a true mexican or represent La Raza like he did.

M-Dogg retreats to the back as Konan comes out and attacks him and performs a 187 finisher on M-Dogg. Konan then throws the Wolfpack sign and runs off stage. The Fans continue to boo.

A.G.: Now that he is tooken care of. Lets get back to Sikotic. Sikotic you want your revenge and you want the title. At first i didnt give 2 shits about the belt. But now thats what i see your after i think im beginning to like it around my waste. You can talk all that nigger shit you want but once its me and you one on one. I wanna see what you say when i put you in that sharpshooter. Your gonna say what they all have said "i give up" and after that your gonna be back to a low event-er like M-fagg, Nelson and Wygay. 
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1588 on: August 26, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »
A.G. grabs a mic as he see's in shock what happened to The Wolfpack

A.G.: Ok so you guys wanna play rough. M-Fagg your so damn old your hanging out with a man who doesnt even produce testosterone anymore. Hogan i have someone your scared of. I have someone that can devour you in seconds. As a matter of fact hes been mentoring me but he is someone who you cant even look in the eye.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjqTmJU7rVU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wjqTmJU7rVU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

A.G. and The Warrior run to the ring together and scare everyone out of the Arena as the fans have mixed reactions but continue to boo

A.G.: M-Faggot mind your own damn business i want nothing better then to end your career like i did E-crazy and to injure you worse then Sikotic. so if i was you i would go back to mowing grass and trying to live off of Eddie Guerro's legacy cus you will never be a true mexican or represent La Raza like he did.

M-Dogg retreats to the back as Konan comes out and attacks him and performs a 187 finisher on M-Dogg. Konan then throws the Wolfpack sign and runs off stage. The Fans continue to boo.

A.G.: Now that he is tooken care of. Lets get back to Sikotic. Sikotic you want your revenge and you want the title. At first i didnt give 2 shits about the belt. But now thats what i see your after i think im beginning to like it around my waste. You can talk all that nigger shit you want but once its me and you one on one. I wanna see what you say when i put you in that sharpshooter. Your gonna say what they all have said "i give up" and after that your gonna be back to a low event-er like M-fagg, Nelson and Wygay. 

I thought you were heel? How are the faces running from the heels?

Sikotic™

« Reply #1589 on: August 26, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
AG books like Vince Russo lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE