Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87849 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1620 on: October 21, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

This Sunday, WCCWF will host its Road to Prestige event.

It was announced that King Lucifer will challenge M Dogg in a non-title, champion vs. champion match where the same incentive is up for grab as was at Remorseless in a match where there was no clear-cut winner. Who will walk away as the winner this Sunday?

Also announced, Grim will square off against P. Nelson. It has been a while since these two stars have square off in a one-on-one match. Who will come out on top?

The WCCWF Champion will also have his hands full at Road to Prestige as he will take on a mystery opponent. How will Sikotic be able to prepare?

And is anybody safe in the WCCWF with the Outlaws still lurking? Find out this Sunday at Road to Prestige!!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1621 on: October 21, 2010, 10:30:21 PM »
WWE Bragging Rights Card (written in order of importance)

Bragging Rights 7-on-7 team match
Team Raw: Miz; Morrison; R-Truth; CM Punk; Santino; Sheamus; and Ezekial Jackson
Team Smackdown: Big Show; Edge; Kofi; Swagger; Rey; Del Rio; and Tyler Reks
***Just predict the winner

World Title Match - Buried Alive
Kane (c) vs. Undertaker
***Just predict the winner

WWE Title Match
Orton (c) vs. Barrett

Champion vs Champion Match:
Bryan vs. Ziggler

Divas Title Match:
LayCool (c) vs/ Natalya

---------------------------

WCCWF Road To Prestige Card

Match 1: Sikotic vs. Mystery Opponent

Match 2: P. Nelson vs. Grim

Match 3: Champion vs. Champion Non-Title Match - Winner gets a future WCCWF World Title Match
M Dogg vs. King Lucifer

---------------------------

Due date: Sunday October 24th at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:19:45 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1622 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
King Lucifer's Predictions:

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Smackdown wins
Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins
Orton vs. Barrett = Orton wins; pin
Bryan vs. Ziggler = Bryan wins; submission
LayCool vs. Natalya = Natalya wins; submission

--------------------------------------

Grim's Predictions:

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Raw wins
Orton vs. Barrett = Orton wins; pin
LayCool vs. Natalya = LayCool wins; pin

--------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday October 24th, 2010 at 7PM EST (4PM PST)
Submitted by: M Dogg; Sikotic; King Lucifer; Grim; P. Nelson
Waiting on: Nobody
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:30:18 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1623 on: October 30, 2010, 10:46:42 PM »
laptop is fixed so im baaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help droppin a promo cus i been out and idk whats going on... do i still get my title shot?
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1624 on: October 30, 2010, 11:26:47 PM »

i need help droppin a promo cus i been out and idk whats going on... do i still get my title shot?

Glad to have you back dude. Indeed, you're still in line for one.
I'm working on Bragging Rights results right now; I'll be finishing them off tomorrow.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow once its finished to let you know what's been happening, etc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1625 on: October 31, 2010, 03:29:49 AM »

Did you find your smile?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1626 on: October 31, 2010, 03:31:38 AM »

Did you find your smile?

whats that suppose to mean you fuckin jibrony?
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #1627 on: October 31, 2010, 03:40:17 AM »

Did you find your smile?

Just answer the question, pendejo.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1628 on: October 31, 2010, 01:55:00 PM »

Did you find your smile?

Just answer the question, pendejo.

i dont answer to jibrones like you
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #1629 on: October 31, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »
I got your title, fruitcake.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1630 on: October 31, 2010, 07:53:48 PM »
I got your title, fruitcake.
cus i had to drop it to you cus i was on a hiatus... i told Dizzle to strip me from it and give it to you till i came back but instead he made me put you over so dont feel so special
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1631 on: October 31, 2010, 08:06:44 PM »
WWE Bragging Rights Results

Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Smackdown wins
Orton vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; DQ
LayCool vs. Natalya = LayCool wins; pin

-----------------------------------------------

WCCWF Road To Prestige Results

*A video package starts off Road To Prestige showing the ending of Remorseless where The Outlaws turned on AG and assaulted the rest of the WCCWF stars. The package then goes on to promo cut by the Outlaws in the ring, ending with Sting’s words. Fireworks then explode in the building as the fans stand on their feet in excitement for WCCWF’s RTP event. Sean Mooney & JBL welcome all the viewers to show as the theme song, “It’s Your Last Shot” by Politics and Assassins, plays in the background. The fans settle into their seat as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: Sikotic vs. Mystery Opponent

*Sikotic’s music hits the speakers as the fans explode in a bunch of cheers. Sikotic makes his way to the ring with the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title around his waist. SM and JBL mention that Sikotic was the 4th person eliminated in the Elimination Chamber match at Remorseless. Sikotic enters the ring, takes off his WCCWF Title and climbs onto the second turnbuckle. Sikotic then holds the WCCWF Title high in the air with his right arm and poses for the crowd for a few seconds. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and hands his title to the ref, who hands it to the time keeper. Sikotic then awaits his mystery opponent. We hear the Wolfpack theme as we see Booker T and Scott Steiner make their way out. Booker has a mic in his hand and begins to talk.*

Booker: Sikotic, we laid your punk ass out at Remorseless to send you a message. Tonight, I’m going to beat some respect into your ass tonight!!

*Sikotic also grabs a mic and replies back to Booker.*

Sikotic: I don’t what kind of funny business you homos run by beating each others asses, but I don’t swing that way!

*The crowd starts a “You Are Homos!” chant towards Booker and Steiner as they look on infuriated.*

Sikotic: Now if you want to step in this ring and settle it in a wrestling match, well I’ll kick the English accent right out of you!!

Booker: That’s it Sikotic!! I’m going to teach you a lesson right now sucka!!

*Booker drops the mic and heads to the ring for his match with Sikotic. Steiner follows behind but stays out of the ring. Booker enters the ring where Sikotic is waiting for him. The two start trading punches as the bell rings to start the match…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Raw wins = 0 points
Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins = 0 points
Orton vs. Barrett = Orton wins; pin = 0 points
Bryan vs. Ziggler = Bryan wins; submission = 2 points
LayCool vs. Natalya = LayCool wins; pin = 2 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Booker in control of the match. With Sikotic in the corner, Booker nails a couple of a backhand chops. Booker Then grabs Sikotic by the arm and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Booker twists Sikotic arm and follows up with a hook kick. Booker then climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Sikotic to get up. With Sikotic back to his feet, Booker flies off the top and delivers a Missile Dropkick. Booker tries for a cover but only gets a two-count. Booker then applies a headlock on Sikotic. Sikotic looks like he’s fading. The crowd starts a “Sikotic” chant to try and motivate Sikotic. The ref check Sikotic’s arm; the first couple of times, his arm drops and it looks as if Sikotic is out of it. On the third attempt by the ref, Sikotic is able to keep his arm up and develops an adrenaline rush. Sikotic starts getting to his feet and breaking Booker’s hold. Sikotic nails a couple of elbow shots to Booker’s gut which loosens the hold. Booker ends up raking Sikotic’s eyes to keep the momentum in his favour. Booker kicks Sikotic in the gut. Booker runs off the ropes and looks to hit the axe kick. As Booker approaches Sikotic, Sikotic counters with a huge clothesline where both stars are knocked to the mat. The ref starts a count; after reaching 8, both stars get to the feet and once again start trading punches. Sikotic eventually gets the momentum on his side. Sikotic grabs Booker and whips him into the ropes, following up with a back body drop. Booker gets to his feet again tries to punch Sikotic. Sikotic ducks though and gets Booker onto his shoulders where he delivers a Samoan Drop. Booker gets to his feet again, holding his back. Sikotic grabs him and delivers a spinebuster. Sikotic then waits for Booker to get up again, looking to finish off the match with a Sik Bottom. As he waits, we see Steiner grab a steel pipe from underneath the ring. Steiner then nails Sikotic with the pipe on the outside. The ref sees this and disqualifies Booker, giving the win to Sikotic.

Winner of the Match by DQ = SIKOTIC

After the Match:
Steiner enters the ring and nails Sikotic with the steel pipe a few more times as the fans boo him. Booker gets to his feet and helps in assaulting Sikotic. Booker grabs a hold of Sikotic and delivers a Book End. Steiner then applies the Steiner Recliner on a bleeding Sikotic. Booker grabs Sikotic’s face and taunts him before slapping him a couple of times. The bell is repeatedly ringing but to no avail. A few more WCCWF officials and personnel make their way to ring and eventually get Steiner to break his hold. Booker and Steiner raise their arms high in the air and leave the ring. Officials check on Sikotic as SM & JBL summarize the match. Officials then help Sikotic out of the ring and to the back. The fans boo Steiner and Booker, who stand at the top of the stage, taunting the crowd before making their way to the back as well.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1632 on: October 31, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »
Match 2: P. Nelson vs. Grim

*We hear P. Nelson’s music play in the building as the fans boo him heavily. SM and JBL mention that Nelson was eliminated 3rd in the Elimination Chamber match at Remorseless. Nelson enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and taunts the crowd as they continue to boo him. Nelson then gets off the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent. The lights go out in the building as Grim’s theme hits the speakers. The fans start cheering him as he makes his way down to the ring with his scythe in hand. SM and JBL mention that Nelson was the one who eliminated Grim 2nd in the Elimination Chamber match at Remorseless. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside before entering the ring. Grim then sets off a pyro in normal fashion. The two stars stare off with each other. The bell rings to begin the match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Undertaker = Undertaker wins = 0 points
Orton vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin = 1 point
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 5 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Kane vs. Undertaker = Kane wins = 2 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Grim in control over Nelson. With Nelson in the corner, Grim nails an uppercut. Grim then whips Nelson to the opposite corner, following up with a clothesline. As Nelson staggers towards the middle of the ring, Grim delivers a big boot to his face to knock him onto the mat. Grim then gets ready to deliver a Chokeslam to Nelson. As Nelson gets to his feet, he sees Grim looking to finish the match and quickly exits the ring to the outside. Nelson stands on the outside, holding his face and trying to get himself together. With Nelson on the outside, Grim climbs the top turnbuckle, looking to hit a flying clothesline on Nelson. As Nelson turns around, Grim comes flying off. Nelson moves at the last second, causing Grim to crash into the barricade. Nelson then grabs Grim and whips him into the steel steps. Nelson enters the ring and tells the ref to start counting. The ref starts a count as Nelson looks on, a little anxious. At the count of 8, Grim slowly rolls back into the ring as Nelson looks on irate. Nelson delivers a couple of stomps on Grim out of frustration. Nelson gets Grim to his feet and delivers a couple of European uppercuts. Nelson whips Grim into the ropes and nails a spear. Nelson goes for a cover but only gets a two-count. Nelson is even more irate now. Nelson waits for Grim to get to his feet again, looking to deliver the Nelson Bomb. As Grim gets up, Nelson kicks him in the gut. Nelson lifts Grim onto his shoulders, but Grim is able to escape before Nelson can hit the Nelson Bomb. Grim grabs Nelson by the throat and nails the Chokeslam. Grim then covers Nelson and gets a three-count to win the match!!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
Grim gets to his feet as the ref raises his arm. Grim’s theme hits the speakers as SM and JBL start summarizing the match. As this happens, we see Syxx-Pac and Kevin Nash enter the ring with brass knuckles and a steel chair. Nash nails Grim from behind with the steel chair and Pac nails a couple of brass knuckles shots to the back of Grim’s head. Nash then kicks Grim in the gut and delivers a Jackknife Powerbomb. Pac nails a coupler more punches to Grim’s head before Nash and Pac turn their attention to Nelson. Nash nails a couple of stomps on Nelson before getting him to his feet. Nash sets Nelson up in the corner and holds the steel chair in front of him. Pac nails a spinning kick with the steel chair on Nelson. Nelson then falls into a stead position on the bottom turnbuckle. Pac goes to the opposite corner, and then charges towards Nelson to deliver a Bronco Buster. We see security and other officials come out. Nash and Pac exit the ring and make their way to the back through the crowd. Officials then check on Grim and Nelson before helping them to the back as SM and JBL mention what just happened.

---------------------------------

*We go backstage where Lauren is with Mo Dizzle.*

Lauren: Mo Dizzle, the Outlaws have been running wild and harming the WCCWF wrestlers. What are your thoughts on what has happened so far tonight?

Mo Dizzle: This situation with the Outlaws is undoubtedly getting out of hand. But before it comes into control, it’s definitely going to get even more out of hand.

Lauren: What do you mean? Can you explain if you’re going to do something?

Mo Dizzle: Well, you can bet I definitely will do something. What I am going to do though, that you and everybody else will just need to keep watching.

Lauren: Alright Mo Dizzle, we look forward to seeing what happens. Thanks for your time.

*The camera view goes back to ringside.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1633 on: October 31, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »
Match 3: Non-Title Champion vs. Champion Match – Winner Gets a Future WCCWF Title shot
M Dogg vs. King Lucifer

*A video package shows the ending of Remorseless where the Outlaws interrupted the finish before a winner could be decided between M Dogg and Lucifer in the Elimination Chamber match. Back to ringside, we hear M Dogg’s theme hit the speakers as the WCCWF Canadian Champion makes his way out to mainly cheers from the fans. M Dogg makes his way out with the WCCWF Canadian Title around his waist as SM and JBL note he eliminated AG in the Elimination Chamber. M Dogg enters the ring, takes off his WCCWF Canadian Title, and climbs to the second turnbuckle. M Dogg holds his title high in the air and poses briefly for the crowd. M Dogg gets off the turnbuckle ands hands his title to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. The lights in the building go out as King Lucifer’s theme plays. The crowd also gives him a positive reaction as he makes his out to the ring with his royal attire and WCCWF US Title around his waist. SM & JBL mention Lucifer eliminated Sikotic at Remorseless in the Elimination Chamber. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on in the building. Lucifer enters the ring and takes off his royal attire. Lucifer then takes off his US Title ands hands it to the ref, who gives it to the time keeper. M Dogg and Lucifer meet in the middle of the ring where they exchange some words. The bell rings to begin the main event…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Smackdown wins = 2 points
Orton vs. Barrett = Orton wins; pin = 0 point
Bryan vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pin = 0 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

King Lucifer’s Predictions:
Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown = Team Smackdown wins = 2 points
LayCool vs. Natalya = Natalya wins; submission = 0 points
KING LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Both had the same results for the first three matches.
King Lucifer had the 4th match correct; M Dogg did not.
Therefore, Lucifer wins.

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth main event, we see M Dogg with a crossface applied on Lucifer. Lucifer slowly crawls towards the ropes and grabs the bottom to break the hold. M Dogg gets to his feet and delivers a couple of knee shots to Lucifer’s ribs. M Dogg gets Lucifer to his feet and delivers a couple of left hand jabs. M Dogg grabs Lucifer and whips him into the corner. M Dogg charges over to Lucifer, trying to hit a knee lift. Lucifer though gets his boot up into M Dogg’s face. Lucifer then gets out of the corner and hits a clothesline. M Dogg gets to his feet fairly quickly but is met with a series of punches from Lucifer to gain the momentum. Lucifer scoops M Dogg up and drops him face first across the top turnbuckle. Lucifer charges off the ropes and hits a big boot to the face. Lucifer then charges off the ropes again and hits a leg drop on M Dogg. Lucifer tries a cover but is only able to get a two-count. Lucifer then gets M Dogg to his feet again. Lucifer whips M Dogg into the ropes and tries another clothesline but M Dogg ducks. M Dogg runs off the opposite ropes and follows up with a spinning heel kick. Both stars are down on the mat now. M Dogg is able to get back on his own while Lucifer uses the ropes for some assistance. M Dogg charges over and clotheslines Lucifer over the top to the outside. M Dogg then runs off the ropes and hits a suicide dive on Lucifer to knock him onto the mat outside of the ring. M Dogg takes a couple of moments to get himself together before going after Lucifer again. Lucifer gets to his feet gingerly. M Dogg delivers some more jabs. M Dogg then scoops Lucifer up and looks to send him face-first into the steel post. As M Dogg charges over, Lucifer breaks free and shoves M Dogg right-shoulder first into the steel post. Lucifer grabs M Dogg’s right arm and hits a few shoulder-to-shoulder shots. Lucifer then brings M Dogg close by the announcer’s table.  Lucifer grabs M Dogg by the throat and looks to hit a Chokeslam through the table. M Dogg blocks the hold off though with a couple of elbow shots. M Dogg then grabs Lucifer and puts him onto the announcer’s table. M Dogg tries scooping up Lucifer again to deliver a Powerslam through the table, but Lucifer is able to quickly escape. Lucifer grabs M Dogg by the throat and ends up delivering a Chokeslam!! Both stars are down. Near the 6-count, we see both of them coming to. Both slowly crawl towards the ring but are having a hard time moving. At the 8-count, Lucifer is able to slide into the ring. At the 9-count we see M Dogg get to his feet. M Dogg tries to crawl in but the ref gets his count to 10! Lucifer wins by count out!

Winner of the Match by Count Out = KING LUCIFER

After the Match:
Lucifer’s music plays in the building. Both stars are back in the ring and sitting in opposite corners. The ref raises Lucifer’s arm. SM and JBL summarize the match while the ref goes to grab the US and Canadian Titles. As this happens, we see Sting and Macho Man hit the ring. Sting has his bat and starts nailing Lucifer in the ribs with it. Savage meanwhile has handcuffs and drills Lucifer in the head. M Dogg gets to his feet and goes to help Lucifer out. M Dogg starts to gain the advantage, but we see Steiner come in with his pipe and nail M Dogg in the back with it. Savage handcuffs Lucifer to the middle rope. Sting chokes away at Lucifer with his bat. We see the other members of the Outlaws make their way out as the fans boo them. Booker has another set of handcuffs and uses them to trap M Dogg on the ropes as well. Nash, Pac, and Savage go to assault Lucifer while Sting uses his bat on M Dogg. The Outlaws have busted open both stars and continuing their assault.

We then hear “Beware” hit the speakers as Mo Dizzle makes his way out to the ring with Dollar Bill, Still Dre, HD, MGA, and Wykid. All 5 stars enter the ring along with Mo Dizzle, who goes to one corner. Sting is able to quickly take out DB with his bat while Steiner takes out SD. The other 3 are off to a good start till Sting goes after HD and Steiner goes after MGA. Nash, Pac, and Savage triple team Wykid and also take him out. The Outlaws then surround Mo Dizzle. Mo Dizzle looks around at each member, who look to take out the WCCWF CEO. Sting and Mo Dizzle get face-to-face. After a few moments with serious looks on their faces, the two start smirking and laughing. The rest of the Outlaws also join in. We then see Mo Dizzle embrace Sting and the rest of the Outlaws. The crowd is booing vehemently as the Wolfpack theme plays in the building. SM and JBL are a loss for words trying to describe what has happened. They thank the viewers for watching WCCWF’s Road To Prestige but question the future of the WCCWF now that Mo Dizzle has sided with the Outlaws. The show ends with the Outlaws standing in the ring with Mo Dizzle while the ring is quickly piling up with trash from the fans anger towards Mo Dizzle.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1634 on: November 10, 2010, 11:31:51 PM »
*We hear the Wolfpack music hit the speakers as the Outlaws without Mo Dizzle make their way to the ring. SM and JBL mention what happened Road To Prestige where Mo Dizzle aligned himself with the Outlaws. The crowd boos the wrestling legends as they make their way ringside. The Outlaws enter the ring where Kevin Nash grabs a mic.*

Nash: You know, you guys can boo all you want. But the fact remains all you idiots would love to be in our shoes!!

*The crowd boos even louder as Nash hands the mic to Sting.*

Sting: Now, you all must be wondering why Mo Dizzle aligned with us and vice versa. Well from the Outlaws standpoint, its pretty simple. With Mo Dizzle on our side, we know run the company. And we can teach these punks in the WCCWF what respect is!! As for why Mo Dizzle joined with us, well lets hear it from him. So without further adieu, please welcome Mo Dizzle!!

*"Beware" hits the speakers as we see Mo Dizzle make his way out. The crowd even more as Mo Dizzle makes his way down to the ring, with a huge smirk on his face. Dizzle enters the ring and is embraced with the Wolfpack hand gesture from the Outlaws. Sting then hands the mic to Dizzle as we see Steiner, Syxx-Pac, and Booker clapping.*

Mo Dizzle: You dummies need to shut up and show us some respect!! Without these legends, there would be no wrestling!! And without me, the WCCWF wouldn't be here!!

*The crowd boos Mo Dizzle more.*

Mo Dizzle: Now as for why I did what I did; you see it happened for various reasons. Firstly, I saw what Grim did Scott Hall. For all your information, Hall is still at home recovering. Now what Grim did to Hall, it reminded me exactly of what Grim did to me. And it also reminded me how none of the WCCWF stars came out to even help me!! You see, we can't have these sort of attacks going on.Because if Grim can do that to me and Hall, he can do that to any of the WCCWF superstars. And this is something the WWCCWF roster needs to understand. And the only way to make anybody understand is by beating it into their skulls!

And the second reason, well this relates back to the attitude AG displayed to the Outlaws which got his ass knocked out. And that attitude carries over to the roster. You see, the WCCWF superstars seemed to be like spoiled little children who always demand this and that. Well gues what?! I'm not taking anymore!! Because without me, the WCCWF superstars would be nobodies! I'm here to have some respect beaten into them! And what better way than to align myself with wrestling legends!! So put that in your pipes and sm...

*As Mo Dizzle is speaking we see a pyro explode from the ring posts. We then see Grim make his way to the ring stopping just on the outside. Lucifer's music plays next as the lights go out. With the lights back on we, see Lucifer and Grim both in the ring and starting to assault the Outlaws. Grim knocks Sting to the outside of the ring. Lucifer sends Steiner & Booker over the top with a double clothesline. Lucifer then goes to work on Nash while Grim works on Savage and Pac.

Sting grabs a bat from underneath the ring and re-enters. Sting then nails Lucifer from behind with the bat. Nash nails a big boot to Lucifer's face. Sting then goes after Grim and nails him in the knee with the bat. Pac then nails a couple of kicks to Grim's chest. Booker and Steiner re-enter the ring as well and start attacking Lucifer. Booker gets Lucifer to his feet and nails the Book End. Steiner then applies the Steiner Recliner on Lucifer. Meanwhile, Nsh nails a Jackknife Powerbomb on Grim, We then see Savage go to the top turnbuckle and nails a flying elbow drop. Sting then applies the Scorpion Deathlock on Grim.

With both the Brothers of Death in submission holds, we see Mo Dizzle get involved. Dizzle slaps Lucifer in the face a couple of times and taunts Lucifer. Dizzle then turns his attention towards Grim. Dizzle runs off the ropes and nails a leg drop to the back of Grim's head. Dizzle then gets to his feet and nails a couple more kicks to the back of Grim's head/ Sting and Steiner break their submission holds before kicking Grim and Lucifer out of the ring. The Outlaws once again stand tall in the ring. The celebrate with the Wolfpack hand gesture before raising their arms in the air and taunting the crowd while the Wolfpack theme plays and the fans start throwing trash again into the ring.*