Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 87860 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1755 on: August 11, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »
*A.G.'s theme hits the music and him and R-Truth are headed to the ring*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ir3U54anZA4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ir3U54anZA4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

You know what M-dogg had to cheat to beat me!

*the audience start booing when they hear M-Doggs name*

M-Dogg is Dizzle's old dogg that he uses to try to keep Young cats like me further my abilities in the ring. Its a Conspiracy!!! Truth be told Dizzle probably just hopped in his jet with bottles of champagne and paid Sikotic to say the shit he said. He doesnt care about this company he just cares how to spend his millions and make Sikotic do the slave work. Thats Why the company is in the shape its in!

*the fans start to cheer when they hear Sikotic with very few boo's mixed in*

I Want my 1# Contenders match at SummerSmash. Dizzle has enough money to pay high dollar for this. Remember Dizzle, I may be a rookie to these guys but i was once the longest undefeated rookies in the WCCWF! I may have earned a few stripes here and there like becoming the youngest WCCWF Champion ever but i want my shot at the Gold and will decrown Sikotic as the Triple Crown Champion. You have already told me i need to work my way up. But i will even if i have to call a few old buddies of mine... Maybe Sting rings a bell? But I'm not here to make threats. I'm here to make demands! Even if i have to fight my way to get them. And If Dizzle doesnt like what i have to say give me my phone call telling you "good luck with your future endeavors" and ill see you in hell. Im finally healed from my injuries i stustained months ago that i worked through in matches just for you for the chump change you give me. but  ill give my 100% at any event you put in front of me whether these wigger loving fans like it or not!

*R-Truth hits the mic and rambles about the conspiracy and how Sikotic isnt a real black man and how he works for the white man then him and AG proceed to leave*
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1756 on: August 12, 2011, 02:46:51 AM »
*Beware hits the speakers as Mo Z. Dizzle makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand. The fans cheer the head honcho of the WCCWF as he makes his way out. Sean Mooney & JBL mention the two promos cut by Sikotic and AG. Dizzle enters the ring and begins to speak.*

Dizzle: You know, its funny. The more you try to give to people, the more unappreciative they are. Take a look at AG. He comes out with a wack job from WWE who doesn't seem to realize he's talking to himself, claiming that there is a conspiracy. Well AG, let's rewind a little bit. Actually, let's just sum up your past few matches...YOU'VE LOST!!

As for Sikotic, what a joke at what he said. Claiming I don't respect any of the guys. If I didn't respect any of the guys, I would have done more screw jobs than Montreal and made myself champion!! But I'm not McMahon, Hogan, or Russo. In fact, I GAVE the opportunity to crown the first triple champion in the WCCWF when I could have easily vetoed the match. But I'm not like that.

So now these two guys make unjust claims. Yet I'm still a person to let bygones be bygones. So therefore at Summer Smash it'll be...

*Before Dizzle can make his announcement, P. Nelson's music hits the speakers as the fans boo him. Nelson makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand.*

Nelson: Dizzle, before you make any matches hear me out.

Dizzle: That's Mr. Dizzle. And go ahead.

Nelson: Now I know we haven't always seen eye to eye. But there are two things which can't be denied. The first is that I've always been one of the most consistent guys on the roster, bringing my A-game. And the second is that I've never asked or demanded you of anything, nor have I disrespected you.

Dizzle: You have some valid arguments, but what's the point?

Nelson: Before you book that match, firstly remember I have a re-match for the WCCWF US Title. And secondly, I'm requesting one final re-match for all 3 titles again. And I know you always give out opportunities. Therefore, I'm asking you for this opportunity one last time.

Dizzle: Very well. At Summer Smash...

*Dizzle gets interrupted again as M Dogg's theme plays and he makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand.*

M Dogg: Conspiracies, disrespect, opportunities. You have three guys bitching, sounding like a bunch of pansies. And the very same things they are talking about is what has happened to me!!

Dizzle: What are you talking about M Dogg?!

M Dogg: I'll keep this short and sweet. I've been disrespected by Sikotic. He KNOWS that I'm one of the top in the game and without me, he'd be a NOBODY! Then you AG claiming a conspiracy when I FLAT OUT beat his ass, no homo, at Retribution. And you have Nelson claiming to want an opportunity when everybody knows I should have been the FIRST to get the opportunity of being the triple champion! Dizzle, we've been allies and friends. All I request is that you give me my rightful opportunity to have a chance of being the second ever triple champion!

*Dizzle is about to speak when Grim's music plays and the monster makes his way to the ring with a mic as well.*

Grim: Its funny that you have all these guys making claims. Its also funny that I tied to win the Great Battle Match this year, and also won the KOTR Tournament for a second year in a row. Yet, I've been denied my right at a title shot. These guys have had their opportunities and have failed miserably. If anyone should get a shot at being triple champion, it should be me!!

*Dizzle tries to speak again but is cut off by Lucifer's music this time. Lucifer also makes his way to the ring with a mic.*

Lucifer: Before you make your claims Grim, remember two things. You and I TIED the Great Battle Match, where I eventually went to win the tie-breaker. And secondly, I destroyed YOU at Retribution in our Last Man Standing match. Therefore if anybody should get a match to be triple champion, it should be myself and not you or any of these other false-claimers!!

*Back in the ring, we see Lucifer and Grim face to face arguing while M Dogg and Nelson also bicker about. Dizzle stands in the ring, somewhat irate. After a brief moment, Dizzle finally speaks.*

Dizzle: All of you need to just SHUT UP!! You want to know what's going to happen? You all want an opportunity to feel respected and get a title shot?! Well listen up, and listen good!!

This Sunday, August 14th, WCCWF will present Summer Smash! And you know what, it's going to be a card to remember for the ages. Because the main event will be an Elimination Chamber match!!

We have three titles, but after Summer Smash, there will only be ONE title, the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title, as all three titles will be united!! And as for the participants?! Well this is where all of YOU guys will get an opportunity.

Six spots need to be filled. Therefore there will be six qualifying matches. Sikotic, AG, P. Nelson, M Dogg, Grim, and Lucifer; all six of you will have qualifying matches. Oh and Sikotic, you being the champion you are, will defend all three titles in your qualifying match! And once all six spots are filled, we will have our main event! And after the main event, there will be one WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!! Now take that as your opportunity and smoke it!!

*Dizzle drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme plays while the fans cheer his announcement. The four stars look at each other in the ring as SM & JBL recap the monumental announcement made by Mo Z. Dizzle.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1757 on: August 13, 2011, 01:59:52 AM »
WWE SummerSlam Card(written in order of importance)

Undisputed WWE Title Match
Punk vs. Cena

World Title Match - No Holds Barred
Christian (c) vs. Orton
***Just predict winner and how they win

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Bryan vs. Barrett

Divas Title Match
Kelly (c) vs. Beth

-------------------------------------------------

WCCWF Summer Smash Card

Match 1 to 6:
Elimination Chamber Match Qualifiers

Match 7: Elimination Chamber Match
Rules:    Predict winner (4 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (3 points)
Predict what kind of win it is – clean or dirty (2 points)
Maximum points: 9 points

-------------------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday August 14th, 2011 by 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Reminders being sent early Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:12:52 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1758 on: August 13, 2011, 02:12:33 AM »
Grim's Predictions:

Punk vs. Cena = Punk wins; pin; dirty
Christian vs. Orton = Christian wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Sheamus wins; pin; clean
Bryan vs. Barrett = Bryan wins; submission; clean
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin; clean

-------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:

Punk vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin; dirty
Christian vs. Orton = Christian wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Sheamus wins; pin; clean
Bryan vs. Barrett = Bryan wins; submission; clean
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin; clean

-------------------------------

Due Date: Sunday August 14th, 2011 by 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST)
Submitted by: Grim; Lucifer; M Dogg; Sikotic; P. Nelson
Waiting on: AG
Reminders being sent early Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:55:24 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

thereturn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1759 on: August 14, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
***Arena Lights Go Dark****
In Big Letters on the Dubcc Gianttron - "IM BACK"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIqBOw9eKR0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIqBOw9eKR0</a>

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1760 on: August 14, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIqBOw9eKR0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIqBOw9eKR0</a>

who are you?

thereturn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1761 on: August 14, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »

who are you?

All Will Be Revealed Soon Dizzle, All Will Be Revealed Soon!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1762 on: September 16, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
WWE SummerSlam Results

Punk vs. Cena = Punk wins; pin; clean
Christian vs. Orton = Orton wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; count out; clean
Bryan vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin; clean
Kelly vs. Beth = Kelly wins; pin; clean

------------------------------

WCCWF Summer Smash Results

*A video starts the show off the huge announcement by Mo Z. Dizzle where he announced that the WCCWF World, US, and Canadian Titles would be united at Summer Smash in an Elimination Chamber match.

Back to ringside, fireworks explode in the building as the fans are on their feet excitedly. We are welcomed to the show by Sean Mooney & JBL as the theme song, “Bright Lights, Bigger City” by Cee Lo Green, plays throughout the building. The duo runs down how their will be 6 Elimination Chamber qualifying matches before the main event itself. The fans settle into their seats as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match / Titles Match
Sikotic vs. ??

*Back to ringside, we hear Sikotic’s theme music hit the speakers. The fans cheer for the first ever WCCWF triple champion. Sikotic makes his way to the ring with the World Title around his waist, US Title over his left shoulder, and Canadian Title over his right shoulder. Sikotic enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds both the Canadian & US Title high in the air. Sikotic then enters the ring and awaits his opponent. We then hear Mo Dizzle’s music hit the speakers as he makes his way out with a mic.*

Dizzle: Sikotic, I’m going to keep this short and simple. To show I respect you and because you are the champion, I’ve given you the advantage of having the first match tonight. And your opponent tonight is…MGA!

*MGA’s theme hits the speakers next as the fans give him a subtle reaction. MGA enters the ring and taunts the crowd a bit as they boo him. MGA then prepared for the match. The bell rings and the match begins…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match dominated by Sikotic, we see MGA in control. With Sikotic in the corner, MGA delivers a few shoulder thrusts to Sikotic’s gut. MGA then brings Sikotic to the middle of the ring and lifts Sikotic onto his shoulders, looking to deliver the F5. Sikotic prevents the move with a couple of elbow shots. As MGA holds his face, Sikotic escapes. Sikotic then kicks MGA in the gut and delivers a DDT. Sikotic then gets back up to his feet. MGA gets up to his feet as well, holding his head. Sikotic grabs him and delivers the Sik Bottom. Sikotic covers MGA & gets the pinfall victory!

Winner of the Match = SIKOTIC

After the Match:
The ref hands Sikotic his titles and raises his arm as his theme plays. The ref helps MGA out of the ring and to the back. Sikotic briefly celebrates in the ring before exiting and going to the back as well.

Match 2: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
P. Nelson vs. ??

*We go backstage for a few seconds where the camera shows Mo Dizzle talking to Grim.

Back to ringside, P. Nelson’s music hits the speakers. The fans boo Nelson as he makes his way down to the ring. SM & JBL mention that Nelson lost his US Title against Sikotic at Retribution. Nelson enters the ring and taunts the crowd a bit before awaiting the arrival of his opponent. After waiting a few brief seconds, we hear a familiar theme song play. Nelson’s opponent is…MAFIOSO! SM & JBL mention that Mafioso was one of the pioneers in the WCCWF. The fans cheer him as he makes his way to the ring. Mafioso enters and gets face-to-face with Nelson, who looks a bit irate. The bell rings to start the match…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match where Nelson has been in control, we see him working over Mafioso. We see Nelson deliver a suplex on Mafioso. Nelson waits for Mafioso to get to his feet, looking to hit a spear. As Mafioso gets up, Nelson charges over. Mafioso sidesteps and Nelson crashes face-first into the second turnbuckle. Mafioso counters with a swinging neck-breaker. With Nelson on the ground, Mafioso climbs to the second turnbuckle and tries a legdrop. Nelson rolls out of the way and Mafioso crashes to the mat. Nelson grabs a hold of Mafioso and delivers the Nelson Bomb. Nelson then covers Mafioso and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = P. NELSON

After the Match:
The ref raises Nelson’s hand as Nelson’s theme hits the speakers. The ref helps Mafioso out of the ring and to the back. SM & JBL recap the match as Nelson briefly celebrates in the ring. Nelson then exits the ring and goes backstage.

Match 3: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
M Dogg vs. ??

*We go backstage again. This time, see Dizzle talking to AG.

Back at ringside, we hear M Dogg’s theme hit the speakers as he’s given a major negative reaction from the fans. M Dogg taunts the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. SM & JBL mention that a win tonight could boost M Dogg back into the main event level. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and taunts the crowd some more before prepping for the match. M Dogg waits for a few seconds for his opponent. The lights turn off and we see Wykid’s name spell out on the Jumbo screen before his theme plays. As the lights turn back on, we see Wykid standing on the steel steps. Wykid enters the ring as the fans give him a subdued response. The bell is rung to start the match…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match where M Dogg has had the momentum, we see M Dogg in control. With Wykid in the corner, M Dogg charges over, looking to nail a high-knee lift. Wykid counters with a boot to the face. Wykid then tries a springboard cross-body. M Dogg is able to catch Wykid. M Dogg then sets Wykid on his shoulders a delivers a Samoan Drop. M Dogg covers Wykid, but lefts Wykid up before the ref counts to three. M Dogg gets Wykid to his feet and sets him on the top turnbuckle. M Dogg then grabs Wykid and delivers a Muscle Buster. M Dogg covers Wykid and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s hand as the fans boo him. SM & JBL summarize the match as M Dogg’s theme plays in the building. The ref helps Wykid to the back as M Dogg momentarily celebrates in the ring. M Dogg then exits and goes to the back as well.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1763 on: September 16, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
Match 4: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
AG vs. ??

*AG’s music hits the speakers as the fans cheer him. AG greets the fans with high-fives as he comes to the ring. SM & JBL mention that tonight will be a big opportunity for AG. AG enters the ring and plays to the crowd a bit more before getting ready for the match. After waiting a few seconds, we hear HD’s music hit the speakers. HD makes his way down to the ring also greeting some of the fans. HD enters the ring and meets AG in the centre of the ring. The two shake hands out of respect prior to the match. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match that AG has dominated, we see HD working over AG in the corner. HD whips AG to the opposite corner. As AG staggers back towards the ring, HD kicks him in the gut. HD tries an HD Stunner, but AG pushes HD chest-first into the corner. AG then grabs HD and delivers a Russian legsweep. AG grabs HD by the legs and applies the Sharpshooter. HD holds on for a few moments before tapping out to give AG the win!

Winner of the Match = AG

After the Match:
The ref raises AG’s arm as the fans cheer him. The ref then helps HD out of the ring as AG’s theme hits the speakers. SM & JBL recap the match. As the ref is helping, HD, we see an African-American male jump over the barricade and attack HD. The male grabs HD and whips into the barricade. The male then grabs HD and body slams on the arena floor. The male then runs into the ring and attacks an unsuspecting AG. The male first delivers a clothesline. The male then grabs AG and delivers a sitdown-spinebuster. The male gets AG up and delivers a Dominator. We see officials run into the ring as the male stands over AG, raises his arms, and smirks at the fans who boo him. The male exits the ring and SM & JBL mention what just happened. The refs then help AG to the back as well.

Match 5: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Grim vs. ??

*We go backstage once more where we see Dizzle talking to P. Nelson.

Back to ringside, the lights go out in the building. Grim’s theme hits the speakers as the fans start to boo him. Grim makes his way down to the ring with his scythe in hand. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then sets off a large pyro in usual manner before preparing for the match. After a few seconds, we hear Still Dre’s theme hit the speakers. SD makes his way down to the ring with a fairly quite reaction from fans. SD enters the ring and prepares for the match. The bell is rung and the match is underway…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match where Grim has had control, we see Grim working over SD. Grim grabs SD and delivers a sidewalk slam. Grim then climbs to the top turnbuckle, waiting for SD to get up. As SD is back on his feet, Grim flies off the top and delivers a Flying Clothesline. Grim then gets back to his feet and waits for SD to get up again. With SD back up on his feet, Grim scoops SD up and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. Grim then covers SD and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
The ref raises Grim’s hand as Grim’s theme plays. The fans boo Grim. The ref helps SD out of the ring and backstage. SM & JBL recap the match as Grim stands tall in the ring. Grim then sets off another pyro before exiting the ring, grabbing his scythe, and going backstage.

Match 6: Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Lucifer vs. ??

*The lights go out in the building and Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. The fans cheer him as he makes his way down to the ring. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on. Lucifer then enters the ring and prepares for the match. After a few moments, we hear Dollar Bill’s theme hit the speakers. DB gets a subtle reaction from the fans as he makes his to the ring and enters. SM & JBL mention this is the final Elimination Chamber qualifying match. The bell is rung to start the match…*

Finish of the Match:
In a match dominated by Lucifer, we see him on control. Lucifer has DB scooped up and drops him face-first across the top turnbuckle. Lucifer charges off the ropes and nails a big boot to DB’s face. Lucifer then waits for DB to get up, looking to deliver a Chokeslam. With DB back up, Lucifer grabs him by the throat. DB drills a couple of elbows to Lucifer’s face to prevent the move. DB then climbs to the second turnbuckle and looks to nail a double-axe handle. As DB jumps off, Lucifer catches him by the throat and delivers a Chokeslam. Lucifer covers DB and gets a three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = Lucifer

After the Match:
The ref raises Lucifer’s hand before helping DB out of the ring and to the back. The fans cheer Lucifer as his theme plays. SM & JBL summarize the match as Lucifer stands tall in the ring. Lucifer the exits the ring goes to the back momentarily as the main event is up next.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1764 on: September 16, 2011, 09:37:05 PM »
Match 7: Elimination Chamber – Unifying the WCCWF World Heavyweight, WCCWF US, and WCCWF Canadian Titles
Sikotic vs. P. Nelson vs. M Dogg vs. AG vs. Grim vs. Lucifer

*We see ringside crew getting together to assembles parts of the Elimination Chamber as it gets lowered from the ceiling. While this happens, a video package starts up showing the victories of Sikotic, P. Nelson, M Dogg, AG, Grim, and Lucifer while a voice-over of Dizzle’s announcement of unifying the titles is heard in the back. The video package ends showing each of the winners after their matches tonight.

Back to ringside, we see the Elimination Chamber ready and set up. The 4 pods are open as well inside the Elimination Chamber.  P. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers first as the fans boo him. SM & JBL mention that Nelson defeated Mafioso earlier. Nelson enters the ring and taunts the crowd a bit before entering one of the pods. The lights go out in the building and Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers. The fans cheer Lucifer as he makes his way without his pre-match gear. SM & JBL mention Lucifer defeated Dollar Bill moments ago. Lucifer enters the Chamber, raises his arms and brings the lights back on. Lucifer then enters another pod. M Dogg’s music plays third and the fans boo him. SM & JBL mention M Dogg defeated Wykid to qualify. M Dogg enters the ring and taunts both Nelson and Lucifer before entering a pod. We then hear Sikotic’s music hit the speakers and the fans explode in cheers for the first-ever triple champion. SM & JBL mention that Sikotic already has successfully defended all three titles simultaneously earlier tonight. Sikotic makes his way down to the ring with all three titles in hand. Sikotic enters the Chamber, climbs the turnbuckle, and holds all three titles high in the air. Sikotic gets off the turnbuckle and hands all the belts to one of the refs on the outside. Sikotic then enters the final pod. AG’s theme plays next. AG is cheered by the fans as he makes his way out slowly. AG has his ribs bandaged up and is holding his head. SM & JBL mention AG beat HD and then was attacked by a mysterious African-American male. AG enters the ring and looks at all four members in the pods. The lights go out and Grim’s music plays. The fans boo Grim as he makes his way out. SM & JBL mention that Grim defeated Still Dre to qualify for the main event as Grim comes down to the ring without his scythe. Grim enters the Chamber, looks at the four guys in the pods, looks at AG across the ring, and then sets off a pyro in usual manner. The Chamber is then closed as SM & JBL mention AG and Grim will start things off. The bell rings and the main event begins…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Cena = Punk wins; pin; dirty = 7 points
Christian vs. Orton = Christian wins; pin = 0 points
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin; dirty = 4 points
Bryan vs. Barrett = Bryan wins; submission; clean = 0 points
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 11 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Cena = Cena wins; pin; dirty = 0 points
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin; clean = 6 points
Bryan vs. Barrett = Bryan wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Kelly vs. Beth = Kelly wins; pin; clean = 9 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 15 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Christian vs. Orton = Orton wins; pin = 9 points
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry = Sheamus wins; pin; clean = 0 points
Bryan vs. Barrett = Barrett wins; pin; clean = 9 points
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin; clean = 0 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 18 POINTS

AG’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Lucifer’s predictions):
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Cena = Punk wins; pin; dirty = 7 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 0 POINTS

Order of Entrance:
1. Grim (starter)
2. AG (starter)
3. Lucifer
4. P. Nelson
5. Sikotic
6. M Dogg

Order of Elimination:
1. AG – by Grim (5:56)
2. Lucifer – by P. Nelson (10:18)
3. Grim – by Sikotic (16:31)
4. Sikotic – by P. Nelson (22:40)
5. P. Nelson – by M Dogg (22:57)

Highlights of the Match:
-   Grim and Lucifer double Chokeslamming AG on the steel floor
-   AG catapulting Grim into the steel chain walls
-   Nelson spearing Lucifer through one of the pods
-   Sikotic nailing a Samoan Drop on the steel floor on Nelson
-   Nelson slamming the pod door into M Dogg’s face as M Dogg is about to enter the match
-   M Dogg spearing Nelson prior to winning the match

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed main event, we’ve seen AG been eliminated by Grim after a double Chokeslam from Grim and Lucifer. We’ve also seen Lucifer eliminated by Nelson after a spear through one of the pods. We see M Dogg as the only one left in the pods. Nelson has been laid out on the outside of the ring by Grim. In the ring, we see Grim and Sikotic fighting, with Grim in control. Grim has Sikotic by the throat and looks to deliver a Chokeslam. As Grim lifts Sikotic up, Sikotic is able to escape and behind Grim. Sikotic turns Grim around and delivers a Sik Bottom. Sikotic then covers Grim and gets a three-count to eliminate Grim!
We see the Chamber door open as Grim is rolled out by the referee. Sikotic exits the ring and goes after Nelson by deliver a couple of stomps. Sikotic then gets Nelson back to his feet and nails a couple of punches. Sikotic grabs Nelson by the back of the head and drives face-first into the steel chain walls before grating his face over the chains. Sikotic scoops Nelson up and looks to drive him face-first into the steel chains like a javelin. Nelson is able to escape Sikotic’s grasp though. Nelson counters by driving Sikotic back-first into the steel chain walls. Nelson then grabs Sikotic and delivers a spinebuster onto the steel floor. We see both Nelson and Sikotic lying on the steel floor as M Dogg watches on. SM & JBL mention M Dogg has to wait another couple of minutes before he can enter the match. Sikotic and Nelson both get to their feet. They start trading punches till Sikotic looks as if he is going to get the momentum. Nelson then pokes Sikotic in the eye to take advantage of the match. Nelson then grabs Sikotic and drives him back first into the steel post. Nelson then grabs Sikotic and ties him up in the ropes, following up with a few backhand chops. Nelson unties Sikotic from the ropes. Nelson takes a few steps back and clotheslines Sikotic back into the ring. We see M Dogg looking more and more anxious to get into the match. SM & JBL mention that M Dogg will be in the match in 30 seconds.
Nelson sees M Dogg looking anxious and goes over to his pod. Nelson then starts taunting M Dogg as the clock winds down. We see the clock get to 10 and the fans start counting down. Nelson and M Dogg are still exchanging words. The clock gets down to 0. After a few moments, the pod opens up. As M Dogg steps out, Nelson grabs the door of the pod and slams it into M Dogg causing it smash. M Dogg staggers back into the pod and is knocked to the mat. Nelson then turns his attention back to Sikotic. As Nelson enters the ring, we see Sikotic back to his feet. Nelson charges at Sikotic but Sikotic ducks. Sikotic counters with a kick to the gut and a DDT. Both guys are again on the mat. After a few moments, we see Sikotic drag himself over and cover Nelson. Nelson kicks out two. Sikotic then leaps back to his feet. Sikotic waits for Nelson to get up. As Nelson gets back up, Sikotic grabs a hold of him and delivers a spinebuster. Sikotic tries another cover, but Nelson kicks out at two. Sikotic again gets up and awaits for Nelson, looking to deliver a Sik Bottom. With Nelson back up, Sikotic grabs a hold of him. As Sikotic goes to deliver the Sik Bottom, Nelson leaps behind him. Nelson turns him around and kicks Sikotic in the gut. Nelson then nails a Nelson Bomb on Sikotic. Nelson then cover Sikotic and gets a three-count to eliminate Sikotic!
As the chamber opens to get Sikotic out, SM & JBL mention that there will be a new champion. Nelson taunts Sikotic as Sikotic is being helped out of the ring. While Nelson does this, we see M Dogg enter the ring and set up to deliver a spear. As Nelson turns around, M Dogg nails a huge spear. M Dogg then cover Nelson to get the three-count to win the match and become the new & unified WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
The chamber opens up again as we see Nelson helped out of the ring. The ref then grabs the WCCWF titles and hands them to M Dogg before raising his arm. M Dogg’s theme hits the speakers as SM & JBL recap the events & highlights from the match. We see M Dogg standing tall in the ring with all three titles that will now be united under the WCCWF World Heavyweight Championship. SM & JBL then thank all the viewers for watching Summer Smash. The show ends showing M Dogg holding all three titles high in the air as the new WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1765 on: September 16, 2011, 10:15:24 PM »
M Dogg, here is your title:

Sikotic, you get the next 4 events to use your re-match clause.

I'll post our card tomorrow night after getting some things sorted out. In the mean time, I'll post the Night of Champions card in the meantime though and send reminders tomorrow morning, night & Sunday morning.

Night of Champions card:

WWE Title Match = Alberto (c) vs. Cena
World Title Match = Orton (c) vs. Mark Henry
No DQ Match = HHH vs. Punk
Divas Title Match = Kelly (c) vs. Beth  (I gave this match more importance due to the storyline build)
Fatal Fourway US Title Match = Ziggler (c) vs. Swagger vs. Morrison vs. Riley
Tag Titles Match = Air Boom vs. Miz / R-Truth
IC Title = Rhodes (c) vs. DiBiase

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1766 on: September 17, 2011, 10:24:47 PM »
From WCCWF.com:

At WCCWF's next event, Painful Amends, the fallout from Summer Smash will start.

At Summer Smash, we saw Sikotic's title reign come to an end in the Elimination Chamber thanks to P. Nelson. However, it would be M Dogg who would walk away as the WCCWF World Heavyweight Champion. Sikotic has decided to wait on using his re-match clause. Instead at Painful Amends, Grim will look to get some vengeance against Sikotic for eliminating him at Summer Smash. The feud between these two can be written in a novel. At Painful Amends, they will write another chapter in their feud. Who will walk away as the winner?

At Summer Smash, we also saw a mysterious African-American male attack HD and AG. HD was fuming and has demanded a match with this person. Will this person show up at Painful Amends? What was the reasoning behind his attack? And will HD regret calling out this guy?

Also at Summer Smash, we saw a new feud starting to develop between M Dogg and Nelson. At Painful Amends, the two will get to scout each other as they will each be in a "Pick Your Poison" match. We've learned that Nelson has picked AG as M Dogg's opponent and M Dogg has picked Lucifer as Nelson's opponent. Which of these two will get the upper hand at Painful Amends?

Find out the answers to these questions and more at Painful Amends this Sunday!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1767 on: September 17, 2011, 10:35:21 PM »
WWE Night of Champions Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title Match:
Alberto (c) vs. Cena

World Title Match:
Orton (c) vs. Mark Henry

No DQ Match:
HHH vs. Punk

Divas Title Match:
Kelly (c) vs. Beth

Fatal Fourway US Title Match:
Ziggler (c) vs. Swagger vs. Morrison vs. Riley

Tag Titles Match:
Air Boom vs. Miz / R-Truth

IC Title Match:
Rhodes (c) vs. DiBiase

------------------------------------

WCCWF Painful Amends Card

Match 1 - Pick Your Poison:
Nelson vs. Lucifer

Match 2:
Sikotic vs. Grim

Match 3 - Pick Your Poison:
M Dogg vs. AG

Due date: Sunday September 18th, 2011 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST).
Reminders being sent Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1768 on: September 17, 2011, 10:43:47 PM »
Grim's Predictions:

Alberto vs. Cena = Alberto wins; pin
Orton vs. Mark Henry = Orton wins; pin
HHH vs. Punk = HHH wins; pin
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin
Ziggler vs. Swagger vs. Morrison vs. Riley = Riley wins; pin
Air Boom vs. Miz / R-Truth = Air Boom wins; pin
Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Rhodes wins; pin

Lucifer's Predictions:

Alberto vs. Cena = Cena wins; DQ
Orton vs. Mark Henry = Orton wins; pin
HHH vs. Punk = HHH wins; pin
Kelly vs. Beth = Beth wins; pin
Ziggler vs. Swagger vs. Morrison vs. Riley = Swagger wins; submission
Air Boom vs. Miz / R-Truth = Air Boom wins; pin
Rhodes vs. DiBiase = Rhodes wins; pin

Due date: Sunday September 18th, 2011 at 7:30PM EST (4:30PM PST).
Submitted by: Grim; Lucifer; Sikotic; M Dogg; P. Nelson
Waiting on: AG
Reminders being sent Saturday night and Sunday morning.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 12:16:35 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1769 on: September 18, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
And the NNNEEEWWW Champion!!!!