Author Topic: Prop if you like my sig  (Read 585 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prop if you like my sig
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 10:46:35 PM »
8)
NO PROPS :nawty:

JUS WACK 4REAL!!!

who gives a fuck what you think you bitch, you can't prop me anyway haha.  you were the only dude outta 20 to say they didn't like my sig i wonder why  :loser: haha
MAN LOOK WHAT ARE U SAYING FUCKING RETARDED ASS PUTO...AND YES WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR SIG....AND U WERE THE ONLY 1 DUDE OUTTA WHAT 21 TO SAY THEY DID'T LIKE MY SIG I WONDER WHY :loser: JAJAJAJ BACK 2 U BITCH

U SEE HOW DUMB U ARE 4 SAYING THAT

the difference my sig is of a FINE ASS GIRL and you publicly said you didn't like it, it's obvious you're a faggot.  you're the only one making yourself look stupid, i never said i didn't like the lakers, i just said fix your sig haha dude gets all butt hurt.  i'm sorry i dissed your sig i bet you worked hard on it, it really shows, that takes talent to do something like that.   8)
oh wow the FIND ASS GIRL in the world ohhh guess who talking callin ppl faggot..the faggot that crying about my sig cause he think it look bad but ever1 like my sig..NOW who the faggot now OHH plz dont get mad cause im dissin ur CATGIRL jajajaja

so what exactly is ur arguement?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »
8)
NO PROPS :nawty:

JUS WACK 4REAL!!!

who gives a fuck what you think you bitch, you can't prop me anyway haha.  you were the only dude outta 20 to say they didn't like my sig i wonder why  :loser: haha
MAN LOOK WHAT ARE U SAYING FUCKING RETARDED ASS PUTO...AND YES WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UR SIG....AND U WERE THE ONLY 1 DUDE OUTTA WHAT 21 TO SAY THEY DID'T LIKE MY SIG I WONDER WHY :loser: JAJAJAJ BACK 2 U BITCH

U SEE HOW DUMB U ARE 4 SAYING THAT

the difference my sig is of a FINE ASS GIRL and you publicly said you didn't like it, it's obvious you're a faggot.  you're the only one making yourself look stupid, i never said i didn't like the lakers, i just said fix your sig haha dude gets all butt hurt.  i'm sorry i dissed your sig i bet you worked hard on it, it really shows, that takes talent to do something like that.   8)
oh wow the FIND ASS GIRL in the world ohhh guess who talking callin ppl faggot..the faggot that crying about my sig cause he think it look bad but ever1 like my sig..NOW who the faggot now OHH plz dont get mad cause im dissin ur CATGIRL jajajaja

so what exactly is ur arguement?

look im not the 1 looking for strat talking shit...so the answer is on him.....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 12:21:24 AM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 12:09:04 AM »
yall should prop me, i need a 0 karma, so prop me, and you'll go to heaven, when u die, of course

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 12:25:38 AM »
Man both of yall r my homies,stop arguin back n forth, both of ur sigs r tight,props to both of u BEEF SQUASHED! 8)

*gives props to both*

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 01:01:47 AM »
Man both of yall r my homies,stop arguin back n forth, both of ur sigs r tight,props to both of u BEEF SQUASHED! 8)

*gives props to both*
8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 01:06:20 AM »
...fuck we got another Flamboyant on our hands

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 06:37:37 PM »

*gives props to both*

haha props back to ya
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?