Author Topic: Cassidy on 50 Cent "beef"  (Read 1033 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cassidy on 50 Cent "beef"
« on: April 13, 2006, 03:45:21 AM »
Prior to being locked up, a feud appeared to be bubbling between Cass and 50 Cent. After trading warning shots via interviews, the Philly battle rapper poked fun at 50 in his "B-Boy Stance" video. The Queens rapper later responded by mocking Cass in his "Piggy Bank" clip. Still, Cassidy asserts that there's no beef.

"It ain't no conflict. It ain't no beef. It's Hip-Hop," Cassidy revealed as he sat in Swizz Beatz's Manza Studios. "We were just having fun. It's just fun, just comedy. I know what real beef is in the streets. We don't even see each other. When we do stuff like that, it's just for fun on my side. I don't got no problems with 50. He got a successful career and I wish him and his whole team the best. He do him and I'mma continue to do me. It ain't no love lost. It ain't no problems between me and him."

Source: SOHH 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO what a bitch.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cassidy on 50 Cent "beef"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 04:13:06 AM »
He'll think otherwise when Curtis startz talkin' shit about him...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 04:30:12 AM »
Prior to being locked up, a feud appeared to be bubbling between Cass and 50 Cent. After trading warning shots via interviews, the Philly battle rapper poked fun at 50 in his "B-Boy Stance" video. The Queens rapper later responded by mocking Cass in his "Piggy Bank" clip. Still, Cassidy asserts that there's no beef.

"It ain't no conflict. It ain't no beef. It's Hip-Hop," Cassidy revealed as he sat in Swizz Beatz's Manza Studios. "We were just having fun. It's just fun, just comedy. I know what real beef is in the streets. We don't even see each other. When we do stuff like that, it's just for fun on my side. I don't got no problems with 50. He got a successful career and I wish him and his whole team the best. He do him and I'mma continue to do me. It ain't no love lost. It ain't no problems between me and him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO what a bitch.

its funny how you guys make comments like this after you just left a "RIP" in the proof thread :sshh: :-X

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 04:39:37 AM »
its funny how you guys make comments like this after you just left a "RIP" in the proof thread :sshh: :-X

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 09:20:29 AM »
Cassidy ain't no bitch
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 09:34:56 AM »

Its not like im saying he has to go and kill 50 Cent. Im just saying hes acting like a bitch. Saying like they are best buddys.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »
he only says it because his record label is at interscope

and we all know who runs interscope now

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 01:58:31 PM »
lol at Cass kissing 50's ass

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 02:42:19 PM »
u guys are so dumb.

regimemob510

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 03:08:09 PM »

LMAO what a bitch.

realtalk.com

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 03:41:30 PM »
Some of you guys are so retarted, Cas aint scared of nobody

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »
Some of you guys are so retarted, Cas aint scared of nobody

He's like 5 feet you KNOW that lil boy gets scared....but he can still spit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 03:54:32 PM »
fuck that murderous piece of crap who now gets to continue making "paper" despite being an accomplice in a murder. Karma will catch up with him and all of these twisted judges who hand out these laughable sentences.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 04:02:05 PM by virtuoso »

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 05:49:33 PM »
That's very nice of Cassidy. He would murder 50 on the mic.

and: