Author Topic: ICE CUBE on 106 & park (N.W.A album?)  (Read 1716 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: ICE CUBE on 106 & park (N.W.A album?)
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2006, 03:40:46 PM »
yess a new nwa album. With lil eazy would be great ;D

Lil Eazy was supposed to do a track with 'NWA' on his album....Don't know if he really will though

Okka

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »
To make a good an N.W.A album correctly, they need DJ Yella... otherwise it would just be Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and MC Ren.

They better not add any other rappers like The Game... it's alright if they include Snoop Dogg in the group, but anyone else... that's a nay.

Why the fuck should Snoop be in NWA?  because he is dre's first protege and he is from cali?  fuck that.  First of all, everybody thats in NWA is from Compton.  Second, how is Snoop going to "replace" Eazy after talking all that shit on the Chronic?  Yea Dre and Eazy were beefin too, but Dre was actually in the group.

Cube is from South Central...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2006, 04:00:10 PM »
To make a good an N.W.A album correctly, they need DJ Yella... otherwise it would just be Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and MC Ren.

They better not add any other rappers like The Game... it's alright if they include Snoop Dogg in the group, but anyone else... that's a nay.

Why the fuck should Snoop be in NWA?  because he is dre's first protege and he is from cali?  fuck that.  First of all, everybody thats in NWA is from Compton.  Second, how is Snoop going to "replace" Eazy after talking all that shit on the Chronic?  Yea Dre and Eazy were beefin too, but Dre was actually in the group.

Compton is in South Central, but your right he isn't from Compton. Does anyone know where he's from? I know it's a setion of the city of los angeles (Watts?).

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2006, 04:47:19 PM »
Not These Niggaz Again was my most anticipated album post-2000.

Too bad it didn't follow through. Dre said the tracks they were working on weren't up to par and everyone had their own agenda (ie. Ice Cube movies). IMO the songs they did together were classic ("Chin Check"/"Hello"). Snoop fit perfectly similar to how Big Mike (from New Orleans in a Houston rap group) replaced Willie D in the Geto Boys. Either have Snoop or just Cube, Ren and Dre. I never cared for Yella, he wasn't a factor in N.W.A. IMO

S.La*

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2006, 05:54:24 PM »

i agree that they should not include rappers like the game though...

No, what I meant that if they HAD to include anyone... it should be Snoop Dogg, not The Game (he'd mess it up by constantly praising albums like Straight Outta Compton"), Lil E, etc. Seeing as though Snoop has already been in a song with the rest of the group, minus Eazy-E, I just said that he would fit in more. But yeah, I prefer it if he wasn't in the group though.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 08:28:25 PM »
get quik on it and have him produce the album along with dre. how dope would that be.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 08:25:05 AM »
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY---------------------------YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYY
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
If they do an NWA album, Dre ought to produce the whole fuckin' thing (with Yella would be alright), and either Sample Eazy on most of the songs, or mix in unreleased Eazy verses, if they can find anything.  It would be easy to do and the Beatles paved the way with it on "Free As A Bird" and "Real Love", not that NWA are the beatles but still it would be cool.  I guess Dre'd have to be cool with Tomika though and who knows when that'll happen.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »
Yella says he has some old unreleased Eazy verses. They should have put Eazy on that, they still have time, I mean they should try to put out an NWA reunion by 2007, 20 year reunion, or 2008, 20 years after Straight Outta Compton. I don't care how much work Yella puts in, as long as he gives up the Eazy verses, put Dre on the beats, and Cube and Ren on the mic, hell even feature Chuck D and Flava Flav and have an NWA/Public Enemy super group for one song, but don't add any new NWA members, unless they bring back Arabian Prince... lol.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2006, 06:29:13 PM »
Never gonna happen
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »

Compton is in South Central, but your right he isn't from Compton. Does anyone know where he's from? I know it's a setion of the city of los angeles (Watts?).
Hey homie u need to stop with the assuming first of all Cube is from South Centra,l second South Central is not in Compton, they are two totally different areas Compton is in the Eastside part of the county of los angeles and South Central is West part of los angeles county, he was shouting Compton back in the day because the majority of his NWA homies was from there so he said fuck it and rolled with it this was before everyone was reppin they own cities it was just about Cali as a whole back then......

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2006, 10:55:48 PM »

Hey homie u need to stop with the assuming first of all Cube is from South Centra,l second South Central is not in Compton, they are two totally different areas Compton is in the Eastside part of the county of los angeles and South Central is West part of los angeles county, he was shouting Compton back in the day because the majority of his NWA homies was from there so he said fuck it and rolled with it this was before everyone was reppin they own cities it was just about Cali as a whole back then......
First of all I never said Cube wasn't from South Central. Second of although technically not a part of SC, Compton along with a couple other cities in Los Angeles County (Inglewood, etc.) are often considered part of South Central. Third I never assumed anything. I understand why he was repping Compton. Fourth, do u know the answer to my question? (where Ice Cube is really from) I'm guessing either Watts or Woodland Hils.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »

First of all I never said Cube wasn't from South Central. Second of although technically not a part of SC, Compton along with a couple other cities in Los Angeles County (Inglewood, etc.) are often considered part of South Central. Third I never assumed anything. I understand why he was repping Compton. Fourth, do u know the answer to my question? (where Ice Cube is really from) I'm guessing either Watts or Woodland Hils.

To my knowledge, Cube grew up in South Central, or at least what we all call South Central even though it may not be technically. I think he grew up near WC's neighborhood, somewhere between Western and Normandie, and near 107th st. I have heard rumors about him bein from 60s but I don't think he ever lived over there, and I don't think he ever was from there even though some things made you curious.

Most people from cities outside of L.A. never claim South Central, and there are some parts of L.A. city that may be called South Central that technically aren't. Some people even say "anything south of Wilshire is South Central", and they'd be talkin about Mid City, East L.A., Watts, and a few more spots.

misskebina

• Lil Geezy
  • The Westcoast Is Back !!!
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »
Tigger and Julissa played this little stupid game with Cube called Yay-yay or Nay, yay-yay meaning good

idea and nay meaning bad, so Tigger asked him about an N.W.A album he replied Yay-yay! and said he

was just waiting for Dre to holla at him.(which might take a while)

He also replied Yay-yay! to another Westside Connection album, so maybe Cube & Mack 10 done patched

things up.

naw I don't believe it in a new N.W.A album... it would be too beautiful....... it won't happen !

CherryPie25

• Lil Geezy
  • Always Be From the I.E
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2006, 02:19:28 AM »
Like some said a good NWA would be just Cube, Ren and Dre I did here back in the day that they wanted to put Snoop in the next NWA album but that was a long time ago.

Cube with Grillz i really hate grillz but he didn't look all that bad

But what do u ppl feel about the song and the video???
Me I love them both i have been waiting for a song like this for a very long time and leave it to Cube to come out with it Gosh I love Cube my 3yr old sister even likes the song lol

4-19-06