Author Topic: Scary Movie 4  (Read 1507 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Scary Movie 4
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 10:37:28 PM »
prolly gonna see this sumtime soon..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 10:43:17 PM »
if yall r going to the movies and dont wanna be dissappointed by scary movie check out Lucky # slevin. great movie.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 10:48:59 PM »
if yall r going to the movies and dont wanna be dissappointed by scary movie check out Lucky # slevin. great movie.
YEAH I HEARD THAT MOVIE GOOD...DID IT CAME OUT ALREADY HOOD?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 10:52:38 PM »

yeah it has. i thought it was a great movie. great actors as well. ben kingsley, morgan freeman, bruce willis, josh hartnett, lucy liu. ben kingsley's the only real good actor out of those but they played their parts well.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 10:54:12 PM »

yeah it has. i thought it was a great movie. great actors as well. ben kingsley, morgan freeman, bruce willis, josh hartnett, lucy liu. ben kingsley's the only real good actor out of those but they played their parts well.

props for the heads up africa,whats the movie about,give us like a quick summary, is it a commedy or what?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 10:56:17 PM »

WOW im going 2 go see it..the first time i saw that girl in the poster wit no mouth i was like is that tape they put in her mouth lol

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 11:28:01 PM »

props for the heads up africa,whats the movie about,give us like a quick summary, is it a commedy or what?

Lucky Number Slevin is a comic thriller that twists and turns its way through an underworld of crime and revenge where nothing is as it seems. Set in New York City, a case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses; The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to escape the maze alive. Also starring Lucy Liu, Lucky Number Slevin is directed by Paul McGuigan and written by Jason Smilovic

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 11:56:40 PM »

Lucky Number Slevin is a comic thriller that twists and turns its way through an underworld of crime and revenge where nothing is as it seems. Set in New York City, a case of mistaken identity lands Slevin (Josh Hartnett) into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses; The Rabbi (Ben Kingsley) and The Boss (Morgan Freeman). Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski (Stanley Tucci) as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat (Bruce Willis) and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to escape the maze alive. Also starring Lucy Liu, Lucky Number Slevin is directed by Paul McGuigan and written by Jason Smilovic

sounds cool,is it really funny?

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 12:51:45 AM »
Lucky Number Slevin is great! One of the best I've seen this year. The cast makes the movie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 01:17:49 AM »

WOW im going 2 go see it..the first time i saw that girl in the poster wit no mouth i was like is that tape they put in her mouth lol

LOLLL. He's not talkin' 'bout "Silent Hill", he's talkin' 'bout "Lucky Number Slevin"...PeACe

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 06:10:25 AM »
daamn, i made the mistake of seeing this last night and was real dissappointed.. was just some random bollocks. BUT the michael jackson part was funny lol...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 07:14:47 AM »

LOLLL. He's not talkin' 'bout "Silent Hill", he's talkin' 'bout "Lucky Number Slevin"...PeACe
OH SHIT LOLZ

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 09:09:47 AM »
Scary Movie 2>>>>Scary Movie 1>>>>>>>>>>>Scary Movie 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scray Movie 4

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 10:59:10 AM »
^^Is that ya bitch?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 11:12:45 AM »
Im gonna have to go see that luck movie, Ben Kingsley is one of my favs and always does great parts/films.. Suspect Zero was a very good one.. and House of Sand and Fog I recommend everyone check that out.