Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282271 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1485 on: October 22, 2006, 09:02:03 AM »

Kurt Angle Shoots On Vince McMahon & Triple H
Date Added: October 21, 2006
Story By: Tim Brown
The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Kurt Angle recently spoke on his WWE departure on Bubba The Love Sponge’s show on Sirius Radio. He had very few good things to say about several WWE names, mainly Vince McMahon and Triple H.

He says that when he told Vince about his addiction to pain pills, Vince didn’t want him to enter rehab. He told Vince "I'm Gonna Die", to which Vince responded with telling him to figure out his problems on the road. He said Vince needed to keep him around to help put over John Cena.

Angle also spoke on Triple H, saying that he doesn’t respect him as a person and that he likes to hog the show with his booking power. He said that HHH was against Angle getting the title because he thought Angle was too small. When Jerry Brisco suggested that Triple H do a shoot fight with angle to see how much his physical size really held him back, Triple H backed down

LOL...u know angle woulda whooped his ass all over the arena

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1486 on: October 22, 2006, 09:03:44 AM »
has anyone actually seen the marine?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1487 on: October 22, 2006, 10:38:33 AM »
^^Naah, but "See No Evil" was pretty cool...

Sikotic™

« Reply #1488 on: October 22, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »
John Cena reminds me of Bret hart in the way how Hart was a superstar so is Cena but then Hart altho popular very popular never achived the Hulk Hogan stautus imo. Same for Cena he's huge but never got to the point of Austin or Rock i dont know if you get what im saying but i see the WWE is now similar to where it was in the 90s with Bret Hart.
Neither of them have over the top personalities like Hogan, Austin, and Rock. Cena did have one for a while with the rapping gimmick, but he switched it up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1489 on: October 22, 2006, 07:28:23 PM »
looking foward to raw tomorrow, what happened tonight on the tna shit?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1490 on: October 22, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »
looking foward to raw tomorrow, what happened tonight on the tna shit?

chill

hasn't finished yet; I'll post the results up tomorrow and will also try and get a hookup (no guarantees on the hookup tho)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1491 on: October 23, 2006, 09:19:15 AM »
TNA Bound for Glory Results:

PRESHOW:
Bobby Roode vs Lance Hoyt
Winner: Bobby Roode

PAY PER VIEW:

THE KEVIN NASH OPEN INVITATIONAL X DIVISION GAUNTLET BATTLE ROYAL:
The Participants:  Austin Starr, Sonjay Dutt, Maverick Matt Bentley, Jay Lethal, A-1, Zach Gowen, Frankie Kazarian, Sirelda, Shark Boy, Alex Shelly, D-Ray 3000, Johnny Devine, Primetime Elix Skipper, Short Sleeve Sampson, Norman Smiley and Petey Williams
Winner: Austin Starr

4 CORNERS TAG TEAM MATCH:
AMW vs Team 3D vs The James Gang vs The Naturals
Winners: Team 3D

MONSTERS BALL WITH SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE JAKE "THE SNAKE" ROBERTS:
Samoa Joe vs Abyss vs Raven vs Brother Runt
Winner: Samoa Joe

LOSER GETS FIRED MATCH:
Eric Young vs  Larry Zbyszko
Winner: Eric Young....Larry Zbyszko is fired

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Senshi vs Chris Sabin
Winner: Chris Sabin..new X Division Champion

DETROIT "8 MILE" STREET FIGHT
Christian Cage vs Rhino
Winner: Christian Cage

SIX SIDES OF STEEL MATCH FOR THE NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs LAX (Homicide and Hernandez)
Winners: LAX (Homicide and Hernandez).....new NWA World Tag Team Champions

TITLE VS CAREER.NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WITH SPECIAL ENFORCER KURT ANGLE:
Jeff Jarrett vs Sting
Winner: Sting....new NWA World Heavyweight Champion

i didn't like how all the titles changed hands, especially the tag titles; they're making both teams look like transitional champs.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1492 on: October 23, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
some news and notes:

Vince was planning on releasing Francine back in June because he felt she didn't fit the WWE Divas caliber; ppl convince Vince to keep her on the payroll so that she could help make Kelly Kelly look good in terms of looks and also they needed someone to lose to Kelly Kelly in the bikini contests at house shows...she also apparently had a bad attitude backstage near the end of her run in WWECW and acted like Sunny or Sable with some wierd demands...regardless she was going to be released anyways

K-Fed actually helped the WWE's ratings quite a bit as a good amount of ppl stopped watching the show after his appearance was finished.

Kurt Angle on the other hand didn't help TNA's ratings; this is bad news not only because of Angle's debut but because they also had their PPV last night...i watched a bit of Impact waiting for his debut and also got in a few other matches; once they move to the new timeslot, I'll make more of an effort to watch it

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1493 on: October 23, 2006, 04:42:59 PM »
fuck k-fed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1494 on: October 23, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »
LMAO @ Ron Simmon's during Cena's promo on Raw.

"Damn!"

Anyways, K-Fed has done nuthin but good for WWE. He increased ratings. He drew the media attention to the WWE since Mike Tyson in 97. Another plus is, unlikwe most other celebrity guests that come into the WWE, he can actually cut a promo, he knows how to talk & get heat from the crowd. Something a few of the wrestlers on the roster can't do. *cough* Shelton Benjamin! *cough*

If they were smart, they would offer him a contract after his album flops and make him Johnny Nitro's manager. They could even start a stable off that. People hate the guy, me included, so they should use it to their advantage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1495 on: October 23, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »

"Damn!"

Anyways, K-Fed has done nuthin but good for WWE. He increased ratings. He drew the media attention to the WWE since Mike Tyson in 97. Another plus is, unlikwe most other celebrity guests that come into the WWE, he can actually cut a promo, he knows how to talk & get heat from the crowd. Something a few of the wrestlers on the roster can't do. *cough* Shelton Benjamin! *cough*

If they were smart, they would offer him a contract after his album flops and make him Johnny Nitro's manager. They could even start a stable off that. People hate the guy, me included, so they should use it to their advantage.

leave Shelton alone man...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1496 on: October 23, 2006, 11:46:27 PM »

"Damn!"

kinda reminds me of some insane clown posse shit like backin the late 90s

overall raw was good....its good that they brought back eric bischoff....dude isa great heel

Paul

« Reply #1497 on: October 24, 2006, 09:48:53 AM »

"Damn!"

kinda reminds me of some insane clown posse shit like backin the late 90s

overall raw was good....its good that they brought back eric bischoff....dude isa great heel

excellent decison to bring back bischoff.

iv had a funny feelin for a week or so now bout this and last nites raw made me think this is a good possibility of bischoff will surely be the ref at cyber sunday. he will cheat for edge n orton to help them win then bringin back the nWo with edge , orton ther leader scott hall and bischof as manager. this leadin to a match at survivor series with them three v dx(including xpac). :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1498 on: October 24, 2006, 10:41:04 AM »
i kept switching the chanel

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1499 on: October 24, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »
^that ass oiling pic is a work of art^

propped