Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274746 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1560 on: November 06, 2006, 07:16:48 PM »
Shelton needs a new gimmick and a new shirt....he wears the same silk shirt every Monday lol.

DAMN!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1561 on: November 06, 2006, 07:36:00 PM »
Shelton needs a new gimmick and a new shirt....he wears the same silk shirt every Monday lol.

DAMN!

Lol yeah, him and Carlito needs new gimmicks, they have too much potential to be wasted..

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1562 on: November 06, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »
Lashley has asked to be moved to ECW

apparently he is not getting along w/ the SD writer and he was happy w/ Heyman back in ECW

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1563 on: November 06, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »

apparently he is not getting along w/ the SD writer and he was happy w/ Heyman back in ECW

back in ecw?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1564 on: November 07, 2006, 01:19:23 AM »
nothing strange happened...
theres probably one person on the planet who didnt expect that...and its you  :laugh:

I don't follow WWE, that's why. Anyway since you guys already said it, let me add that a beef between Cena and K-Fed is both the death of WWE and rap music. ;D

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1565 on: November 07, 2006, 01:20:43 AM »

They're mis-using him.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1566 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:07 AM »
they should bring back dusty rhodes.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1567 on: November 07, 2006, 02:27:21 AM »
Is it true Kane and Taker will reunite for a tag match?
yeah,aginst the BUSHWACKERS

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1568 on: November 07, 2006, 05:34:04 AM »

back in ecw?

my bad, i meant OVW

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #1569 on: November 07, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
i dont like lashley at all.. no wrestling or mic skills

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1570 on: November 07, 2006, 12:29:56 PM »
Cyber Sunday for you all:

http://files.filefront.com/Cyber_Sunday_06_HQ/;6141698;;/fileinfo.html

it'll take a bit of time to download

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1571 on: November 07, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1572 on: November 07, 2006, 03:09:10 PM »
WWE involved in Spears/Federline divorce

Credit: PWInsider

CNN.com is reporting that pop star Brittney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline, who just last night on Monday Night Raw issued a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the 1/1/07 edition of Raw in Miami, Florida.

A number of Hollywood gossip websites had reported Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. The reason? Federline allegedly flew into a rage and destroyed property after Spears laughed at a tape of his WWE appearances.

Federline made several recent WWE appearances, starting at a recent Los Angeles Raw taping where he was linked to Johnny Nitro and Melina, which ended with Cena hitting the F-U on Federline. WWE has heavily promoted Federline's CD, which was released on 10/31, in subsequent appearances, building to K-Fed's interference at Cyber Sunday causing Cena's loss to WWE World champion King Booker in the main event. In a pre-taped interview (as he was in Canada promoting his CD), Federline issued the challenge for a January match against Cena.

CNN reported that Spears filed for divorce today, citing, "irreconcilable differences" and asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. The pair married in 2004 after meeting while Federline performed as a backup dancer for Spears on tour. They were featured in a UPN reality series.

The divorce filing was the latest in a string of negative Federline news over the last week, including poor reviews for his debut CD, canceled concerts, and a near empty performance at New York City's Webster Hall which saw Federline come on stage several hours late, only to perform for 30 minutes.

Expect the story to get a ton of media attention in the coming days as just about every major media source issued breaking news bulletins about the divorce filing in the last hour.

http://nodq.com/wwe/164943774.shtml

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1573 on: November 07, 2006, 04:17:46 PM »
I dont know Raw and wrestling in general is realy boring to me right now. The last 4 weeks i watched but flipped the channels heavily and missed segments even the Main event on i think 3 of the 4 ocasions. Dx is stale as all hell, serioulsy i think Hbk should be moved to smackdown or something i dont know. Ecw and smackdown to me are unwatchable i mean i like Cm punk, rvd, sabu but then theres guys like Mike knox so bland dosent do anything for me. Dnt let me start with smackdown, mvp? idol stevens? common Lashley has skills but dude has been on smackdown i think for a year now and still has no personality, no character development.

I do think the idea for survivor series is interesting tho and time they go back to havoing 3 or 4 survivor matches on the card not just one. So far you have this

HHH                           Edge
HBk                            Orton
Matt HArdy       VS       Helms
Jeff Hardy                    Nitro
CM Punk                     Knox

Undertaker vs Kenneddy

I would add more survivor matches

Cena, Batista, Rvd, sabu, Lashley   Vs    Booker T, Big Show, Test, Umaga , Tatanka
Cryme tyme, Benoit, super crazy, carlito VS Cade and Murdoch, chavo, thorn, Benjamin

Flair, piper vs spirit squad

Something like that.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1574 on: November 07, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »