Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282055 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1695 on: November 23, 2006, 09:04:28 PM »
i havent watched it yet

in fact, i havent watched ECW since the summer, i have all the downloads, im just a lazy-ass though
plus all these assignments and everything

i gotta watch em soon n clear up all this room on my pc lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1696 on: November 23, 2006, 11:43:35 PM »
I just dont cuz it sucks.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1697 on: November 24, 2006, 02:41:50 AM »
The Hardy Boyz match was good. Well, it was against F.B.I. (lol they ain't italians btw), but damn a pair of very nice combo-moves there.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1698 on: November 24, 2006, 10:38:13 AM »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1699 on: November 24, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »
HHH, Chyna, Shawn Michaels, Rick Rude = Real DX

props, what a dope pic, that is the OG group,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #1700 on: November 24, 2006, 05:53:12 PM »
Rude was so fucking great back in the days (80´s). I never was a fan of him when I was little but little did I know.

RIP

Check this video of him. 2 great entertaines, 1 great manager 2 great commentators. Can´t go wrong with that.  :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCP0Y0jc--w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oCP0Y0jc--w</a>
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 05:54:44 PM by daWappla »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1701 on: November 24, 2006, 08:13:43 PM »
a classic match:

Undertaker challenging Hulk Hogan for the Title at Survivor Series 1991

Vintage Taker and Hogan, check it out as soon as u can cause it's only free for a limited time

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/specialty_clips/thanksgiving_moments/ss91undertakerhogan

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #1702 on: November 24, 2006, 09:57:59 PM »
Nice one! Props for that!

I remember watching that. I got their rematch on VHS from "Tuesday in Texas"....

You know Hogan would only job as long as he got the title back a few days later  :D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1703 on: November 25, 2006, 12:51:42 AM »
hell ya...both those matches were and still are the shit!...Rude had like the worst fuckin entrance theme of the 80's LOL

Paul

« Reply #1704 on: November 25, 2006, 03:29:52 PM »
wwf in the late 80's and 90's was fuckin amazin, i wish it was nt so gay nowadays but everthin gotta change, btw ravishin rick rude was 1 of the most underrated wrestlers of his time, should hav been givin a bigger push, and gorrilla monsoon is the greatest commentator ever
funkyfreshintheflesh

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #1705 on: November 25, 2006, 04:18:33 PM »
Rude had like the worst fuckin entrance theme of the 80's LOL

Are you serious?  I fucking love it. Honestly I´d love to have it as an instrumental. It fit his ladykiller/playboy character perfectly.

By the way, the way of his overselling always reminded me of Curt hennig, you can tell they´re from the same state. lol  ;)

RIP to both of them. :(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1706 on: November 25, 2006, 07:56:20 PM »
Smackdown Results from Yesterday:

Match #1: Kane vs. MVP in a steel cage match
MVP got rid of his beard; too bad he still has that same terrible costume. Anyways Kane dominated most of the match. Ending came when Kane tried to chokeslam him from the top rope. MVP though was able to prevent that by kicking Kane's leg and then eventually Kane fell off, with the top rope going into his crotch. MVP escaped and won.

Match #2: Jimmy Wang Yang vs. Helms
A pretty good match, both wrestlers had some pretty good moves and stuff. JWY can be a contender and even the champ soon, hopefully they build towards a feud between the two. Ending came after Jimmy tried running into Helms, but Helms sidestepped and sent Jimmy into the ring post. Helms hit the shining wizard and picked up the 3 count.

Backstage segment:
Vickie confronts Benoit saying why Chris contacted her lawyers. Something to do with Eddie's estate. Vickie told CHris to stay out of her business and tried slapping him but Benoit grabbed her hand.

Backstage segment:
Kennedy meets MVP and says sorry about last week. Says he'll be giving thanks later tonight.

Backstage segment:
Long s putting on his suit jacket when Booker and Sharmell come in. Basically Booker tells Long that if Batista loses at Survivor Series, than Booker will no longer have to face Batista ever again. Long said that he agrees to it.

Match #3: Brian Kendrick (w/ Ashley and Paul London) vs. William Regal (w/ Dave Taylor)
Similar type of match as last week, pretty decent action. Kendrick use the high flying moves. Regal used the mat attacks and manuevers. Ending came when Dave Taylor attacked London. Kendrick went to help his partner out by attacking Taylor. When Kendrick got back in the ring, Regal used the high-knee to the head to pick up the win. Regal's eye started bleeidng during the match (don't think it was his actual eye, just the area around it).

In-ring promo by Mr. Kennedy
He does a giving-thanks type of promo hyping himself up and saying he'll beat the Undertaker. Near the end of the promo, the lights go out n Taker's music hits. Taker appears behind Kennedy who doesn't know at first. When Kennedy realizes, he darts out of the ring. Taker then uses his 'powers' and it starts raining blood on Taker.

Match #4: Finlay vs. Benoit
A great match, lot's of action and hard-hits. Benoit also cut around his kidney area by the sharp side of the steel steps during the match. Benoit also got not only the 3-german suplexes but also the 3-amigos on Finlay. Anyways the ending came after Chavo and Vickie came out to the ring. Chavo jumped on the apron and distracted the ref but Benoit chopped him. At this time the Lil Bastard gave Finlay another shillelagh. Finlay used the shillelagh on Benoit when the ref was still focused on Chavo and Vickie. Finlay gets the win.

After the match, Chavo attacked Benoit with not 1, but 2 frog-splashes. Again Vickie and Chavo tell CHris to stay out of their business.

Raw Rebound is shown.

Match #5: Boogeyman vs. the Miz.
Same type match, nothing special. Miz left during the match. As the referee counted the Miz, Boogeyman put worms on the ref. Then the Boogeyman attacked the ref and did his worm thing. So it became a no contest since the ref didn't finish the 10-count.

In-ring angle
Booker is outside for the contract signing between Booker, Batista and Teddy Long w/ the stipulation that if Batista loses, he won't have naother match against Booker. Booker is already in the ring. Long comes in next, signs the contract. Batista then comes out and sits down at the table that Booker is already seated on his throne. Batista signs. Booker tells Batista "may the best man win" then attacks Batista by throwing the table at Batista. Booker has the upperhand at first but Batista comes back with his own offense. Then some of the royal ring-guys who were there attacked Batista but Batista kicked their asses. Booker then used the sceptre by hitting Baitsta in the throat with it. Booker kicks and punches Batista. Then Booker hits Batista in the back of the head w/ the sceptre, breaking the sceptre. Batista really sold that shot well as he looks like he just suffered from humongous brain damage.

Quick Results:
MVP beat Kane in a steel cage match
Helms beat Jimmy Wang Yang by pinfall
William Regal beat Brian Kendrick by pinfall
Finlay beat Benoit by pinfall; Chavo attacked Benoit after the match
Boogeyman vs. Miz went to a no-contest after Miz elft and Boogeyman attacked the ref

Undertaker played mind games w/ Kennedy by 'making it rain' blood on Kennedy
Booker assaulted Batista; Batista has one final chance of capturing the title this Sunday from Booker

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1707 on: November 26, 2006, 01:50:59 PM »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #1708 on: November 26, 2006, 02:25:58 PM »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1709 on: November 26, 2006, 02:26:20 PM »
Rude was so fucking great back in the days (80´s). I never was a fan of him when I was little but little did I know.

RIP

Check this video of him. 2 great entertaines, 1 great manager 2 great commentators. Can´t go wrong with that.  :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCP0Y0jc--w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oCP0Y0jc--w</a>

Rude was one of the best, great seller,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :