Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274755 times)

everlast1986

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1725 on: November 27, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »
Roddy Piper has announced that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and will begin fighting the disease immediately.

The cancer was found when Piper had a benign tumor removed from his back. Piper stated the following on his site.

"It seems like I have been fighting someone, something, someplace, in some manner, my whole life. But this fight, is one I am gonna win!"

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/47984/Roddy-Piper-Diagnosed-With-Lymphoma-Cancer.htm

Damn! good luck to him. I hope it gets cured right away.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1726 on: November 28, 2006, 01:25:12 AM »
Roddy Piper has announced that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and will begin fighting the disease immediately.

Damn if it's true he's a dead man walking. :'(

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1727 on: November 28, 2006, 01:36:46 AM »

What is a lymphona?

And Damn, just for the fact Piper wore a kilt and pretended to be from my city (Glasgow), he was always one of my favourites. Good luck.

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1728 on: November 28, 2006, 05:06:15 AM »

What is a lymphona?

And Damn, just for the fact Piper wore a kilt and pretended to be from my city (Glasgow), he was always one of my favourites. Good luck.

It's a very fucked up cancer. 70-80% of the times you die. It depends from the type of lymphoma, sometimes. But you don't wanna have one.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #1729 on: November 28, 2006, 09:09:38 AM »
damn, i hope Piper can beat that shit.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1730 on: November 28, 2006, 09:31:00 AM »
Why did Lita Retire?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1731 on: November 28, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »
Why did Lita Retire?

she wants to focus on her rockband and also get some smaller acting gigs in her town

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #1732 on: November 28, 2006, 11:24:40 AM »
Respect to anyone who can find a decent from the past Hardy boys v.s any other tag team match that's one of the best, for example the first time Tables Ladders and Chairs match was introduced, i'd love to see that one again  8) Dudleys, hardys, edge and christian wasn't it??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1733 on: November 28, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
Respect to anyone who can find a decent from the past Hardy boys v.s any other tag team match that's one of the best, for example the first time Tables Ladders and Chairs match was introduced, i'd love to see that one again  8) Dudleys, hardys, edge and christian wasn't it??

here it is

Hardy Boyz vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Christian and Edge (Tag Titles. TLC)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X065RQFU

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1734 on: November 28, 2006, 11:31:21 AM »
Yea up that TLC match  :o

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Paul

« Reply #1735 on: November 28, 2006, 01:25:25 PM »

What is a lymphona?

i actually think he was born in glasgow, might be wrong but, good luck to the man , 1 of the greats
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #1736 on: November 28, 2006, 02:01:36 PM »

here it is

Hardy Boyz vs. Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Christian and Edge (Tag Titles. TLC)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X065RQFU

Big thanks :D Can't wait to watch that again! I forgot the chris' were involved 0_0 oh man lol...I miss the days of classic WWF. WWE title threw me off for a while, but nowadays i don't get time to watch wrestling. I'm guessing most of you here have actually had the honour of attending pay per view events every now and again?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #1737 on: November 28, 2006, 03:04:43 PM »
By the way, is there any specific codecs i should be using? Because when i went to play it at first something like windows media player didn't recongise the file but will still try play it, or should i be using a different program?? Thanks in advance.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1738 on: November 28, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »
By the way, is there any specific codecs i should be using? Because when i went to play it at first something like windows media player didn't recongise the file but will still try play it, or should i be using a different program?? Thanks in advance.

Hey man, if you go back a page someone has put up the links for the dx home video, click in2 them and you will go 2 this website called bolt. Just stop the dx video and look up the top of the page and there should be a search bar. Just type in hardy boyz and click search. You wont be dissapointed. There is so much qality shit.

I sat up and watched the Bret Hart dvd, The Austin vs Mcmahon dvd, the dx video and the match from canadian stampede between Austin, LOD, Goldust and Ken Shamrock vs the Hart foundation (The one where Austin gets arrested at the end. lol)

The Maestro

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1739 on: November 28, 2006, 03:48:35 PM »
they have that Bret Hart DVD on Bolt?