Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274604 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1830 on: December 06, 2006, 07:30:50 PM »
Show had a great career. Just by looking at his physique you can tell his body had enough of the business. Just look how he used to be:

Then after all the injuries:

I remember the same thing happened to JBL before he retired. He was in really good shape, and then he got completely out of shape. I guess at that stage it gets too painful to maintain shape AND perform.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1831 on: December 06, 2006, 07:39:48 PM »
Good that he retired before it was too late.

*Stares at sig*

everlast1986

« Reply #1832 on: December 06, 2006, 07:42:59 PM »

I've never even noticed the dramatic change from that. Holy shit!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1833 on: December 06, 2006, 07:58:06 PM »

Paul

« Reply #1834 on: December 07, 2006, 05:12:18 AM »
yup they should get rid of ecw, put cm punk, lashley, test, hardcore holly, so on the decent guys back in either raw or smackdown and dump the rest of the rubbish ones
funkyfreshintheflesh

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1835 on: December 07, 2006, 07:02:19 AM »
The big change on show was that he couldn't be motivated to stay in shape, didn't admit that he would rather eat fast food than go to the gym and work out with the other wrestlers?

Signing a million dollar downside contract like Show did & by being a big guy he knew that no matter what shape he was in he was always going to get some sort of decent push by Vince McMahon

I suppose this means that the proposed Hogan vs Show bout at WrestleMania won't take place then - how else is Hogan going to mention slamming Andre in an interview again & also do some sort of match to resemble his match with Andre at WM3  ::) after all it is the 20th anniversery of it so you know that Hogan will be talking about it again

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1836 on: December 07, 2006, 09:22:51 AM »
I think the match might still happen. I just hope Hogan dosent have to fight khali.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1837 on: December 07, 2006, 11:32:50 AM »
That was funny indead but on a more serious note wwe is losing me. I havent watched Raw in front of my tv inabout a month and half. I watch out the corner of my eyes doing other shit. No characters captivate me anymore. Edge and Cena i thought were dong it. Umaga was cool but when all this dx stuff started to take over the more it went the more i stopped.

Why isint the WWE championship the main focus of the show? WHen AUstin was around, hogan, Rick the Title was the main thing now its DX. For those who hated HHH for always being in teh spotlight well i dint because he was the champ but now this is ridiculus why are these guy in the spotlight??? Im so sick of seing HBk acting like a 40 year old / 12 year old its fucking boring. When dx was around they were coo now there just immature.

Its evident Cena is no Rock ands whats wirh CEna anyways why is his gimmick a army guy??? He was cool as the rapper and different, CEna is not a army guy llol.

dont get me started on Ecw and SMackdown

Cena has an Marine gimmick because he made that movie. So WWF(i hate the current name) figures on getting the maximum cash out of it.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #1838 on: December 07, 2006, 11:35:22 AM »
havent they fired heyman b4 though?

yes from Creative(the booking team). Reason being frankly that Stephanie has never liked him. Heyman isnt a yes man and is just as formidable at the wrestling promotion game as Vinnie Mac. Heyman will do 2 possible things: leave wrestling period or go to TNA. if he goes to TNA then its on, cause Heyman can book almost anybody making them look good.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 11:40:21 AM by The Kryptonian »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1839 on: December 07, 2006, 12:52:04 PM »
havent they fired heyman b4 though?

yes from Creative(the booking team). Reason being frankly that Stephanie has never liked him. Heyman isnt a yes man and is just as formidable at the wrestling promotion game as Vinnie Mac. Heyman will do 2 possible things: leave wrestling period or go to TNA. if he goes to TNA then its on, cause Heyman can book almost anybody making them look good.

Its on if he can reverse the ratings get more fans and then get out of the tampa studio they call the impact zone. Wrestling cant be good when its in a studio it has ot be in a arena

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1840 on: December 07, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »
apparently he still has 9 months left on his contract with the WWE so there still might be a chance he returns

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

everlast1986

« Reply #1841 on: December 07, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
He'll probably be back as someones manager or something.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1842 on: December 08, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »
He'll probably be back as someones manager or something.

Rey Mysterios?
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1843 on: December 08, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
Damn, first time in about a year I've watched Smackdown lol ;D

everlast1986

« Reply #1844 on: December 09, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »
I can't stand watching any wrestling on tv these days. I hate how they go to a commercials in the middle of like every other match. Its better for me to just download episodes when theyre on the internet.